BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Makeup Sets

A deluxe set with Urban Decay's best-loved Naked products in one limited-edition set. Explore a range of neutral shades for eyes, cheeks, and lips with this fully-loaded set. Ultraluxe and limited-edition, it features a dozen of Urban Decay's most-coveted Naked products. The bestselling Naked, Naked 2, and Naked 3 eye color palettes feature bronze, taupe, and rose shades in an wide range of textures along with three coordinating 24/7 Glide-On Double-Ended Eye Pencils. Every shade in the Naked palettes features Urban Decay's Pigment Infusion System™, a proprietary blend of ingredients that gives each shade its stay-put, velvety texture, rich color, and blendability. The creamy formulas of the award-winning 24/7 Glide-On eye pencils allows you to draw color on smoothly, and it dries down to leave a long-lasting finish. Naked Flushed features Urban Decay's micronized, jet-milled formula with a luxe, ultralight texture. Naked lip gloss is laced with ingredients that are good for your skin, including Hyaluronic Filling Spheres™, vitamin E, avocado oil, and shea butter which hydrate and condition lips and the infusion of rosehip seed oil provides an extra dose of vitamins, including vitamins A and C. This set contains: - 12 x 0.05 oz Naked eye shadows in Virgin, Sin, Naked, Sidecar, Buck, Half Baked, Smog, Darkhorse, Toasted, Hustle, Creep, Gunmetal - 12 x 0.05 oz Naked 2 eye shadows in Foxy, Half Baked, Bootycall, Chopper, Tease, Snakebite, Suspect, Pistol, Verve, YDK, Busted, Blackout - 12 x 0.05 oz Naked 3 eye shadows in Strange, Dust, Burnout, Limit, Buzz, Trick, Nooner, Liar, Factory, Mugshot, Darkside, Blackheart - 3 x 0.01 oz 24/7 Glide-On double-ended eye pencil in Darkside/Blackheart, Zero/Whiskey, Perversion/Pistol - 3 x 0.13 oz Naked lip gloss in Nooner (a gorgeous light neutral nude), Rule34 (a beautiful brown-nude), Streak (the perfect coral-peach) - 3 x 0.49 oz Naked Flushed in Naked (medium pink), Native (light pink), Streak (medium peach)

member-15597
i really love this i did tried these pallets but i need a new one i hope i can get a free on from influenster because it looks great. I wonder how would it look if it was in a packaging  and how many days will it take to come. But i am done because i am cheacking these as a review.
Camila B.
Medford, NY
I love all Urban Naked products! Specially the eye shadows!!
They stay for a very long time on even if you cry or get wet *——-* they are a little pricey but definitely worth it!! I’d definitely buy again!!!!
Jeriany V.
Orlando
The best make up for me !not just because I love urban decay makeup...but I love their 💕products..their products are one of the best selling make up in the USA ❤️ And their quality it’s the best!! I loved the make up looks and results❤️THE BEST!
Hannah
I love these products the shadows are so creamy and delicate and the colors are amazing they have many transition colors and other colors that may pop on the eyes and it really meet my expectations and I would buy these products again..!!!!
Zara M.
I absolutely love this. It has everything a girl could ever want. It met my expectations, and though it was a bit expensive it was worth it. I bought this online and I would definitely recommend it to others!!
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
I LOVE URBAN DECAY! THERE PRODUCTS ACTUALLY STAY ON AND LAST! EVERY PRODUCT IVE PURCHASED HAS WORKED AND I HAVE NEVER NOT LIKE OR ENJOYED IT! THIS SET IS AMAZING! EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO BE A GIRL!
Nicole S.
Shelby Twp, MI
I might be the only person in America who isn't so impressed with the Naked Line. I'm boring though, and only use a few colors in the threes palettes I have... that being said I use them to death.
Katelyn P.
Indianapolis
The Urban Decay Naked vault is one of my prized possessions! The eyeshadows last forever and you can create an eye look for any occasion! I love how urban decay keeps their colors more neutral.
Crystal🌻 H.
Fresno
I love this! The colors are awesome and it’s a great gift to give someone. I bought it for one of my friends birthday and they loved it so much! I would totally get this for myself if I wasn’t trying to save my money now lol
Antonia D.
Richmond, VA
You don't need this. Look, if you already own any of the Naked(s), you'd be less inclined to buy anymore palettes. I own the Naked 3, and I like it so much that I wouldn't be bothered owning the OG or the Naked 2.

The set also comes with 3 different check palettes, which again, is unnecessary, and they'd be too expensive to give away as gifts.
Daiana L.
How many of you girls would like to receive this as a gift from someone ?
Ayla-May A.
St, East sussex
Who wants a makeup voxbox?
Messaoudi G.
whould you like to receive it as a VoxBox ?
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Is this worth the money?
Beatriz G.
leiria
would you like to receive this as a gift from someone ?