BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Makeup Sets

A deluxe set with Urban Decay's best-loved Naked products in one limited-edition set. Explore a range of neutral shades for eyes, cheeks, and lips with this fully-loaded set. Ultraluxe and limited-edition, it features a dozen of Urban Decay's most-coveted Naked products. The bestselling Naked, Naked 2, and Naked 3 eye color palettes feature bronze, taupe, and rose shades in an wide range of textures along with three coordinating 24/7 Glide-On Double-Ended Eye Pencils. Every shade in the Naked palettes features Urban Decay's Pigment Infusion System™, a proprietary blend of ingredients that gives each shade its stay-put, velvety texture, rich color, and blendability. The creamy formulas of the award-winning 24/7 Glide-On eye pencils allows you to draw color on smoothly, and it dries down to leave a long-lasting finish. Naked Flushed features Urban Decay's micronized, jet-milled formula with a luxe, ultralight texture. Naked lip gloss is laced with ingredients that are good for your skin, including Hyaluronic Filling Spheres™, vitamin E, avocado oil, and shea butter which hydrate and condition lips and the infusion of rosehip seed oil provides an extra dose of vitamins, including vitamins A and C. This set contains: - 12 x 0.05 oz Naked eye shadows in Virgin, Sin, Naked, Sidecar, Buck, Half Baked, Smog, Darkhorse, Toasted, Hustle, Creep, Gunmetal - 12 x 0.05 oz Naked 2 eye shadows in Foxy, Half Baked, Bootycall, Chopper, Tease, Snakebite, Suspect, Pistol, Verve, YDK, Busted, Blackout - 12 x 0.05 oz Naked 3 eye shadows in Strange, Dust, Burnout, Limit, Buzz, Trick, Nooner, Liar, Factory, Mugshot, Darkside, Blackheart - 3 x 0.01 oz 24/7 Glide-On double-ended eye pencil in Darkside/Blackheart, Zero/Whiskey, Perversion/Pistol - 3 x 0.13 oz Naked lip gloss in Nooner (a gorgeous light neutral nude), Rule34 (a beautiful brown-nude), Streak (the perfect coral-peach) - 3 x 0.49 oz Naked Flushed in Naked (medium pink), Native (light pink), Streak (medium peach)

Mikaela Y.
Erie
I had always been hesitant to spend over $20 on certain makeups, until I used the Naked palettes. I received the Urban Decay Naked2 Eyeshadow Palette as a gift and completely fell in love with it, so I went out and bought the Urban Decay Naked3 Eyeshadow Palette myself. These eye shadows are vibrant in color and stay on incredibly. I tend to rub my eyes sometimes, forgetting I have makeup on. However, when I’m wearing Naked brand eye shadow, I never have to worry about it coming completely off. That being said, it does come off very smoothly with a makeup wipe when it is time to wash your face. Also, this product lasts a very long time. I’ve had my first palette for almost 2 years, and using it pretty routinely, I’m only low on my “go to” colors. I love this brand and seriously recommend it to eyeshadow users!
Rhiannon S.
Spanaway, WA
These palettes are very useful! The texture of the shadows is the best I've ever used. They are soft enough that they blend, without just falling apart. They have some similar colors, but the colors are all base colors, so they get a lot of use. The glittery eyeshadows have such a high payoff, and the pigment in all of the shadows is amazing. The brushes in Naked 1-3 are not my favorite (there is a new brush in the Naked Heat and Naked Smoky palettes). I am so glad I bought this product.
Migdalia M.
Staten Island, NY
This Urban Decay Naked Vault is a beauty junkie's wish come true...an absolute dream! Everything in this beauty vault will compliment every skin tone. Urban Decay is known for being one of the best in the makeup industry and this set just solidifies why we love them and their products! 😍
Jayy J.
Sun City
I am upstairs with the whole collection like I would die if I didn’t have this I think people should really buy it it will improve everything like you wouldn’t have to go to Walmart and get the cheap one when you have thisUrban Decay Naked Palette thanks for the help
annmarie l.
Syracuse, NY
I love this urban decay is one of my favorite brands I can’t say one bad thing about the makeup line NAKED, it meets all the expectations and the shadows are easy to apply I own all urban decay naked pallets that came out and I have enjoyed them all !!!! This is a must have in my opinion
Erica G.
New Albany
The Naked 2 palette is the only one I’ve used from this collection. I am definitely pleased. It has been well used. I love the pigmentation and the mixture of colors. No two colors are alike. The only thing I didn’t like, and this is just my preference, is Verve not being shimmery enough. It just didn’t have enough sparkle for my taste, and I thought it should because there are no other “BAM in your face” shimmers. There are shimmers, just not WOW shimmers. But all in all, it’s a great palette and it’s my fav and my go-to. I APPROVE!!
Deannawoods r.
peabody
Hi I got this product when I was about 13 are use the product every single day ever since I got it there is nothing really bad I can say about it but all good things I remember when I was 13 I went to a make up store with my mom and I said mom it’s really pretty can I get it she said yes I’ve been using every single day like I said I do recommend this product for other people because it is really good like I said I use it every single day hopefully I get another one in the mail
Traci C.
Sonora
After trying the Urban Decay Naked Palette I was in love with the brand, the silky texture, no creasing, and easy application. As a mother of 4 and little time and money to spend on myself, I never get the chance to buy the urban decay makeup I truly want! I would be ecstatic to receive or gift the Urban Decay Naked Vault but for now I am gifting the Urban Decay Lip Envy Lip Stain to my secret Santa this year
Mia E.
Phoenix
The Urban Decay Naked pallets are for sure my favorite eyeshadow palettes out of every single pallet I have ever used. It definitely meets my expectations and is so easy to apply and remove!!! I use these pallets everyday that I do my eye makeup and it never lets me down. I for sure recommend this pallet because it it works perfectly every time you use it!!!!
CJ M.
Weymouth MA
Naked is my favorite eyeshadow brand it is just so amazing and the shimmering look it gives me makes me not want to clean it up when I go to bed and I always want to look in the mirror to see the shine on my face. I recommend this to every beauty lover because it is a famous brand and many mua’s have been very proud to use this.
Teisela M.
wow!!!! does ud sell the whole collection like this? 😩😩😩😱
Makenzie H.
Maple Valley, Washington
which naked palette is the most pigmented?
Zoe S.
limburg, Sittard
I always wonderd About the pallets are they worth the money?
Stephanie S.
New Oxford, PA
Would anyone else freak out if this was under the Christmas tree: Urban Decay Naked Vault??? I know I would!
Livvi D.
Is it only online or at certain stores that you can buy this collection?