BY URBAN DECAY

Get everything you need to create endless looks, all in one luxurious set. Our limited-edition Naked Vault Vol IV is a must-have addition to any Naked junkie’s makeup arsenal.

Start with one of our coveted neutral palettes (Naked, Naked2 or Naked3). From bronze to taupe to rosy, matte to shimmery, it’s all here. Every shade features our proprietary Pigment Infusion System™, for rich, velvety, blendable color that lasts. And each palette comes loaded with a pro-quality, double-ended brush and a full-size mirror, so you can get Naked at a moment’s notice.

Once you’ve nailed a killer neutral eye, finish the look with the perfect lip. We paired each palette with three coordinating, can’t-live-without shades of our creamy, addictive Vice Lipstick, plus one shade of our waterproof 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil.

This set comes in a gorgeous, collectible case with abstract Naked artwork and an intricate, laser-cut sleeve. Lift out the removable inner tray and keep it in your vanity, then use the box to stash your other UD essentials or as a place to store jewelry.

Shades Included:

• Vice Lipstick: Vanished / Backtalk / 714

Naked3 (Rose Neutrals):

• 24/7 Glide-on Lip Pencil: Blackmail
  • Vice Lipstick: Rapture / Conspiracy / Blackmail

Urban Decay is 100% Cruelty-free.

MǾny M.
What can I say about this beautiful product .I 'm so happy to use it .it make me love my skin and very proud of my self all the time . thanks for this invent .really love it ..
Silvia J.
Union City, NJ
These palettes are here to stay, both for the variety of shadows and for the quality and pigmentation. You can recreate any look with them without any problem and I like that a lot
Aline S.
Sou apaixonada por tudo que libera a alta estima do ser humano .e o que aumenta a minha é a beleza gostaria muito de experimentar este produto
Aleksandra P.
These shadows are so bomb that I get everyone them except from my self but definitely treat your self to buy one or more of these palette
Fiona Milred Dawson D.
Hyderabad
I tried one of them, good pigmentation..  you can use MAC fix + to enhance it.. good for daily wear..  really pretty shaded.
Sam S.
i will that so much . i will suprise it for my sister she will that and the prudukt is so good my friend has got this Produkt.
Babli K.
I have no product. So I will not explain in this product. This product good quality an good company so i buy this product...
Farha V.
Yeah its 1 more naked product well i love thz new products it apply and stays to true color and colours are amazing yes
Céline T.
Sudbury, ON
By far my favourite eyeshadows, nice pigment and beautiful finish. Would love to try more of their products
Ada B.
This urban decay naked vault val IV have so amazing eyeshadow and lipgloss I wish to have it sooonnnn😍🙏
Stephanie L.
Dublin
What's the price of this?
Brittany J.
I want this so bad.
Molly H.
Florida
Is it a good deal for the price of it?Urban Decay Naked Vault
Sabrina F.
London, ON
Favourite lipstick shade from this vault?
Angelica O.
Preston
What are your thoughts on this vault?