BY URBAN DECAY

Get everything you need to create endless looks, all in one luxurious set. Our limited-edition Naked Vault Vol IV is a must-have addition to any Naked junkie’s makeup arsenal.

Start with one of our coveted neutral palettes (Naked, Naked2 or Naked3). From bronze to taupe to rosy, matte to shimmery, it’s all here. Every shade features our proprietary Pigment Infusion System™, for rich, velvety, blendable color that lasts. And each palette comes loaded with a pro-quality, double-ended brush and a full-size mirror, so you can get Naked at a moment’s notice.

Once you’ve nailed a killer neutral eye, finish the look with the perfect lip. We paired each palette with three coordinating, can’t-live-without shades of our creamy, addictive Vice Lipstick, plus one shade of our waterproof 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil.

This set comes in a gorgeous, collectible case with abstract Naked artwork and an intricate, laser-cut sleeve. Lift out the removable inner tray and keep it in your vanity, then use the box to stash your other UD essentials or as a place to store jewelry.

Shades Included:

• Vice Lipstick: Vanished / Backtalk / 714

Naked3 (Rose Neutrals):

• 24/7 Glide-on Lip Pencil: Blackmail
  • Vice Lipstick: Rapture / Conspiracy / Blackmail

Urban Decay is 100% Cruelty-free.

Sadeen A.
Hello,
I love this product and I love all products from this company if you allow me to review this product and I would be grateful to you, with my love and appreciation .......
It's really a really impressive product and I recommend buying it !!!!!!!
Haydee R.
Doral, FL
Urban Decay Naked Vault Vol. IV - This is an excellent luxurious value set! If you love the naked palettes and don’t have 1, 2 and 3, then you need to have this beautiful set. It comes with the three palettes, each paired with 3 coordinating Vice Lipstick (9 in total) and also 3 waterproof 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil.
holofernes x.
Sutton In Ashfield , Nottinghamshire
Absolutely love having a collection of the naked palettes, colours are very pigmented. Easy to apply and brushes included are good quality whereas most brushes included in palettes are useless.
Blendable colours which is always fab.
Lip liners are smooth and go on well, happy with most of the lipsticks but there are some colours I don’t think I would ever wear, but it is a bargain compared to buying all items separately.
Kate B.
I really like this it is definitely worth the money and it is so easy to apply and wear I have had mine for a month now it is so cool and nice to use on your face it is so relaxing and refreshing I love it so much and I wish I can get it for free
I love how this includes eyeshadow and lipstick really nice color  shimmer is beautiful doesn't crease on the eyelids really long lasting definitely worth the money easy to blend as well and also apply would defo buy this again absolutely love it
LOùlôu m.
Ain temouchant el malah
Urben decay volum a loved the kit really you have every single populer shade that you need buying this kit will gives you a lot of options and a lot of makeup looks really racoumend it girliiiis
sam m.
Victoria
NAKED PALLETS ARE MY ABSOLUTE FAAAAVORITE!!! I have always bought there eyeshadow everytime they come out with a new one, it's good for night and day and lasts the entire time, highly recommend for anyone into makeup :)
Trasa F.
perth
the best pallet for beginners and people just starting, its easy to apply and blend so you don't need to be a beauty guru to achieve an outstanding look but it can be pricey but just get it on the sales
masa D.
new westminster, BC
A little too much makeup ! It’s exciting getting a few products but for me unfortunately it was just over whelming having so much although all the products are amazing ! The quality is great and this will definitely last forever
Sharon M.
Vancouver, CA
omg Naked Palettes have been my all time favourite♡ This set is just perfect for all kind of looks and occasions, great deal and high quality as always, definitely my go-to gift for my best friends.
Stephanie L.
Dublin
What's the price of this?
Brittany J.
I want this so bad.
Molly H.
Florida
Is it a good deal for the price of it?Urban Decay Naked Vault
Sabrina F.
London, ON
Favourite lipstick shade from this vault?
Angelica O.
Preston
What are your thoughts on this vault?