BY URBAN DECAY

Get everything you need to create endless looks, all in one luxurious set. Our limited-edition Naked Vault Vol IV is a must-have addition to any Naked junkie’s makeup arsenal.

Start with one of our coveted neutral palettes (Naked, Naked2 or Naked3). From bronze to taupe to rosy, matte to shimmery, it’s all here. Every shade features our proprietary Pigment Infusion System™, for rich, velvety, blendable color that lasts. And each palette comes loaded with a pro-quality, double-ended brush and a full-size mirror, so you can get Naked at a moment’s notice.

Once you’ve nailed a killer neutral eye, finish the look with the perfect lip. We paired each palette with three coordinating, can’t-live-without shades of our creamy, addictive Vice Lipstick, plus one shade of our waterproof 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil.

This set comes in a gorgeous, collectible case with abstract Naked artwork and an intricate, laser-cut sleeve. Lift out the removable inner tray and keep it in your vanity, then use the box to stash your other UD essentials or as a place to store jewelry.

Shades Included:

• Vice Lipstick: Vanished / Backtalk / 714

Naked3 (Rose Neutrals):

• 24/7 Glide-on Lip Pencil: Blackmail
  • Vice Lipstick: Rapture / Conspiracy / Blackmail

Urban Decay is 100% Cruelty-free.

Gracie K.
Hildebran , NC
This is probably the most used in my collection of makeup I️ love the naked pallets there amazing!
Ariana F.
New London, OH
This is so pretty all the products in this are great and I love all the products in this vault
Victoria D.
Sparks, NV
This Limited edition is so perfect for Fall. The set is just the perfect gift for the holidays
Victoria D.
Harlingen, TX
Yes loved urban decay naked palettes such good quality & looks good on every skin type
Dalila s.
casablanca, casablanca
Hello my name is dalila sghir i'm from morocco I love this product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my social media
(instagram ,facebook.snapchat ),I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative.
Roberta G.
san jose
Yo amo la marca de estos productos,los productos son los favoritos de muchas personas y tener el privilegio de probarlos sería un sueño,son muy fáciles de aplicar y no sueltan mucho polvo y eso es muy bueno .
I love the brand of these products, the products are the favorites of many people and having the privilege of trying them would be a dream, they are very easy to apply and do not release much dust and that is very good.
India R.
Nantwich
I bought this whilst it was on sale and I’m so glad that I did. I have wanted the naked palettes for a while and the vaults are definitely a cheaper way to get them. I chose this one over the others as it has a bigger range of products. The lipsticks did not feel drying and this contains a range of finishes from metallic to matte, and the lip liners are so smooth. Overall a great product that I definitely recommend especially if you want to buy urban decay products that you can save money by doing so.
Lizxoxo c.
Exhall close , Redditch
This is absolutely amazing! I love how it has all my fav urban decay palette and includes lipsticks, the eyeshadows are so easily to apply to make sure that they don’t crease through out the day make sure to use a base before applying would defo by this again as I’ve bought this two times in love😍😍😍😍😍
Eman m.
Urban decay makes some of my absolute favorite products. its products are cruelty free and high quality. The colors in these palletes are my favorite colors. I use it in events and everyday. It’s gentle nude colors and rose that matches with my skin tone. I use it with eye shadow primer and those color aren’t going anywhere. I recommend it.

Lipsticks are so amazing! the formula is smooth and soft.
Miruna P.
I thinks this vault is absolutely amazing! Urban Decay’s Naked palettes are some of my favourites. They’re very easy to work with, long lasting and have a beautiful pigment. All kinds of looks can be done with them. They also added some amazing shades lipsticks and I think that overall is worth the money for this vault.
Stephanie L.
Dublin
What's the price of this?
Brittany J.
I want this so bad.
Molly H.
Florida
Is it a good deal for the price of it?Urban Decay Naked Vault
Sabrina F.
London, ON
Favourite lipstick shade from this vault?
Angelica O.
Preston
What are your thoughts on this vault?