BY URBAN DECAY

Get everything you need to create endless looks, all in one luxurious set. Our limited-edition Naked Vault Vol IV is a must-have addition to any Naked junkie’s makeup arsenal.

Start with one of our coveted neutral palettes (Naked, Naked2 or Naked3). From bronze to taupe to rosy, matte to shimmery, it’s all here. Every shade features our proprietary Pigment Infusion System™, for rich, velvety, blendable color that lasts. And each palette comes loaded with a pro-quality, double-ended brush and a full-size mirror, so you can get Naked at a moment’s notice.

Once you’ve nailed a killer neutral eye, finish the look with the perfect lip. We paired each palette with three coordinating, can’t-live-without shades of our creamy, addictive Vice Lipstick, plus one shade of our waterproof 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil.

This set comes in a gorgeous, collectible case with abstract Naked artwork and an intricate, laser-cut sleeve. Lift out the removable inner tray and keep it in your vanity, then use the box to stash your other UD essentials or as a place to store jewelry.

Shades Included:

• Vice Lipstick: Vanished / Backtalk / 714

Naked3 (Rose Neutrals):

• 24/7 Glide-on Lip Pencil: Blackmail
  • Vice Lipstick: Rapture / Conspiracy / Blackmail

Urban Decay is 100% Cruelty-free.

Brandi W.
Philadelphia , PA
Such a good money saving deal if you’ve always wanted the Naked palettes. They are so pigmented, blendable, and you can create endless looks with each one. All come with a mix of shimmer, matte, and glitter shadows. They last forever and are my go to’s when I’m traveling because they are so versatile.
anastasia d.
This is amazingggg! naked never fails to amaze me with their create boxes! I love all naked pallets and highly recommend this for someone who needs eyeshadow. These pallets are beautiful and perfect for a gold eye or brown. I love them!
Leslie N.
Roanoke Rapid, NC
I cannot wait to get my hands on this! I tried all of these in the store and fell in love!! The colors are pigmented, long lasting, and blend so well!!! This packaging would be a perfect kit for traveling!
Lauren C.
Stanwood, WA
The Naked eyeshadows are my absolute favorite! They are great for a night out or for everyday. The colors are super pigmented, easy to apply and blend great! I really would recommend these shadows and palettes!
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
I personally have all of these and although I do like one of the palettes I'm not much of a fan of the others. They have a lot of fall out the pigmentation isn't anything great and they get patchy on the eyes.
Devin K.
Coconut Creek, FL
I have yet to be disappointed by any Urban Decay products. I own all the Naked pallets and this was an amazing option to restock. I love the ease of use, the way they all blend together so well, and the fact that the colors last all dang day and night. SO versatile and I love the lip colors, too!!!!
Rayleigh T.
Dothan
Everyone loves the Naked eyeshadow palettes, but this is definitely what I would recommend if you are a true beauty guru. They stay true to color and apply very easily. IF I run out of this Naked eyeshadow vault I would buy it again!
Jessica N.
Brooklet
These are the only 3 eye shadow pallets I EVER use. They are the best! So many combinations to choose from when you have all 3 and all the colors work so well together. I only use UD eyeshadows and these are my absolute favorite ones. I recommend them to everyone!
Eva E.
bright juicy tones, perfect for summer, colors are very beautiful, play in the sun, combine very well, are applied easily, the color remains the same as in the pallet, keep for a long time
Ashley B.
Charlotte
The best of the best. All the best naked pallets, a great assortment of lip colors and liners. Great value as well getting them all in one box. Totally worth it.
Stephanie L.
Dublin
What's the price of this?
Brittany J.
I want this so bad.
Molly H.
Florida
Is it a good deal for the price of it?Urban Decay Naked Vault
Sabrina F.
London, ON
Favourite lipstick shade from this vault?
Angelica O.
Preston
What are your thoughts on this vault?