BY URBAN DECAY

Get everything you need to create endless looks, all in one luxurious set. Our limited-edition Naked Vault Vol IV is a must-have addition to any Naked junkie’s makeup arsenal.

Start with one of our coveted neutral palettes (Naked, Naked2 or Naked3). From bronze to taupe to rosy, matte to shimmery, it’s all here. Every shade features our proprietary Pigment Infusion System™, for rich, velvety, blendable color that lasts. And each palette comes loaded with a pro-quality, double-ended brush and a full-size mirror, so you can get Naked at a moment’s notice.

Once you’ve nailed a killer neutral eye, finish the look with the perfect lip. We paired each palette with three coordinating, can’t-live-without shades of our creamy, addictive Vice Lipstick, plus one shade of our waterproof 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil.

This set comes in a gorgeous, collectible case with abstract Naked artwork and an intricate, laser-cut sleeve. Lift out the removable inner tray and keep it in your vanity, then use the box to stash your other UD essentials or as a place to store jewelry.

Shades Included:

• Vice Lipstick: Vanished / Backtalk / 714

Naked3 (Rose Neutrals):

• 24/7 Glide-on Lip Pencil: Blackmail
  • Vice Lipstick: Rapture / Conspiracy / Blackmail

Urban Decay is 100% Cruelty-free.

Payton D.
Deville
This is my all time favorite product. I will never find anything that compares to it. I would be so grateful if I could get PR packages of this product so I could review for the people on my social media pages! It would get you more sales! I can’t stress enough how much I love this product!
Alicia K.
I love urban decay products but have yet to buy a naked palette. I own a few brighter palettes and lots of their lipsticks. This deal was an amazing way to build my urban decay collection and save some money!
Lila S.
Harwood Heights
Would love to try this pallets out. I have never tried it before but I heard good things about it. I wish it was cheaper it is so expensive so I can't buy I wish one day I can get it from this place.
Patricia G.
Fort Worth , TX
You can’t go wrong with a set like this! All three palettes are favorites of every beauty guru . No matter if your a cool or warm eyeshadow lover you will be happy with this set .
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
This would make a perfect gift for those beauty/ makeup lovers. These eyeshadows can never get old to me. Deff, something i would re purchase as soon as my naked palettes run out.
Ashley C.
Rancho Cuacamonga, CA
Urban Decay Is Such A Great Brand ! May Be A Little Pricey But You Definitely Get What You Are Paying For !! Very Pigmented And Stays On Until You Take Off . I Have Naked 3 !!
Katie W.
Boston, MA
I love the naked palettes so I think that this vault has a good value especially for holiday if you’re going to separate the gifts as small like stuffing stockers
Keyshia C.
New York
This is a really nice steal! I just purchased mine from Sephora and I fell in love with the formula, and colors blend so beautifully with so little product and they're super pigmented shadows. The original three palettes are the same, so this was a great deal and I'm so glad I bought it! These palettes are great for everyday looks, now I can add these to my Smoky and Heat palettes collection. Amazing product, great deal! I recommend this vault because of the lip pencils and lipsticks!!
Lindsay S.
Love love love this love Urban Decay Naked palettes and in this collection you get to sample the first 3 of the naked palettes the shadows are super rich in color and pigmented and blend out like a dream you can go day to night plus as a extra bonus you get to try out the vice lipsticks highly recommend this collection if you love the naked palettes
Tia S.
Irvington, NJ
I seriously want this vault!!! As an absolute UD junkie this would be the ultimate gift! Great set with colors from bronze to taupe to rosy, from matte to shimmer it's all in there with smooth colors that last! Also like that this have both lipsticks and liner to match each palette how cool is that! I seriously recommend this product to anyone honestly it's so much more than getting a regular palette! Anyone interested can get it online at urbandecay.com.!
Stephanie L.
Dublin
What's the price of this?
Brittany J.
I want this so bad.
Molly H.
Florida
Is it a good deal for the price of it?Urban Decay Naked Vault
Sabrina F.
London, ON
Favourite lipstick shade from this vault?
Angelica O.
Preston
What are your thoughts on this vault?