BY URBAN DECAY

Get everything you need to create endless looks, all in one luxurious set. Our limited-edition Naked Vault Vol IV is a must-have addition to any Naked junkie’s makeup arsenal.

Start with one of our coveted neutral palettes (Naked, Naked2 or Naked3). From bronze to taupe to rosy, matte to shimmery, it’s all here. Every shade features our proprietary Pigment Infusion System™, for rich, velvety, blendable color that lasts. And each palette comes loaded with a pro-quality, double-ended brush and a full-size mirror, so you can get Naked at a moment’s notice.

Once you’ve nailed a killer neutral eye, finish the look with the perfect lip. We paired each palette with three coordinating, can’t-live-without shades of our creamy, addictive Vice Lipstick, plus one shade of our waterproof 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil.

This set comes in a gorgeous, collectible case with abstract Naked artwork and an intricate, laser-cut sleeve. Lift out the removable inner tray and keep it in your vanity, then use the box to stash your other UD essentials or as a place to store jewelry.

Shades Included:

• Vice Lipstick: Vanished / Backtalk / 714

Naked3 (Rose Neutrals):

• 24/7 Glide-on Lip Pencil: Blackmail
  • Vice Lipstick: Rapture / Conspiracy / Blackmail

Urban Decay is 100% Cruelty-free.

Anna S.
I was so incredibly happy to receive this vault from a friend! I didn't have any of the Naked palettes prior to receiving this, and I've fallen in love with the formula of the shadows so quickly! I totally understand the hype around the palettes now because they really are very long lasting and easy to work with. I also really enjoy the lipsticks and I appreciate the wide range of lipstick shades. The vault provides quite a lot of versatility, so you can really get a whole lot of looks out of it.

Obviously this vault is not for everyone because a lot of people already have some or all of the palettes and it is quite expensive, but I think it is a great steal if you don't have the palettes or if you want to get it for someone who doesn't have them yet. I think it would make a great gift for someone who loves makeup but isn't able to afford higher end makeup or who won't splurge on these products themselves.
Brittany D.
Delray Beach , FL
I'll start by saying that urban decay makes some of my absolute favorite products. Their products are cruelty free and high quality. The colors in these palettes are my go-to for anything from formal events to my every day looks! Hands down I use the naked 3 pallet the most. It's gentle rose tone colors are perfect for my skin and those contrasting dark colors make your eyes really pop for a night out! Use them with an eye shadow primer and those colors aren't going anywhere. Also, I find that they don't crease in the folds of my eyes!

These lipsticks are so dreamy! The formula is smooth and doesn't dry out my lips like a lot of other products do! I wish they stayed a little bit longer on my lips, but that's nothing a little touch up can't fix!
Alyssa M.
I'm a huge urban decay fan and the eyeshadows are extremely pigmented and stay on well their is some fallout but that's okay because this eyeshadow goes on well.What I like about it is you can use them wet or dry and if you decide to use it wet the color just POPS!It is a bit pricey but in my opinion It's worth it because urban decay products I've never had a bad experience with their products.
Paige O.
Kansas City, MO
This is my favorite eye shadow pallet. I use this stuff almost everyday for my eye make up and I could wake up the next morning and it would still be on. It is awesome and I absolutely recommend this product. I got mine at ulta beauty! Check it out!!
Sabrina C.
Spanish Fork, UT
If you’re looking for the perfect Christmas present for your lady in your life. Look no further. Urban Decay does not mess around. They have the best eyeshadows they stay on super long and this way you get every color. Best gift ever!
Jessica W.
Spring grove , PA
I love this!!! It’s the best thing I have ever gotten. It’s a nice brand, goes on easy, makes my skin smooth and even. I got this as a birthday gift, so I can’t complain lol.
Donna B.
Valley Center, CA
This would be such a great gift, for Christmas 🎄 omg
The greatest value pack I’ve seen.
The shadows are so easy to blend, I have two of them myself 1 & 2
Most are Matte some shiney very pigmented,
I’d buy again forsure !
Amber Z.
Ravenswood, WV
Amazing!!! I love urban decay and this kit just took out all of the guess work on which palette I should buy. The colors are very pigmented and go on very well. It last all day. I reach for a naked palette almost daily.
Iris C.
I love so much the formula of this eyeshadow I have only one little pallets been I mom it’s so hurt to spend in the much in this but it’s dream to have this pallets Lucky the people can buy this products cuz there amazing!!
Bri C.
Albuquerque, NM
This is such an amazing gift set i think. It has every color someone would ever need and who wouldn’t be happy to open this yes it is one the pricy side but the apply so pretty and blend so well I would recommend
Stephanie L.
Dublin
What's the price of this?
Brittany J.
I want this so bad.
Molly H.
Florida
Is it a good deal for the price of it?Urban Decay Naked Vault
Sabrina F.
London, ON
Favourite lipstick shade from this vault?
Angelica O.
Preston
What are your thoughts on this vault?