A deluxe set with Urban Decay's best-loved Naked products in one limited-edition set. Explore a range of neutral shades for eyes, cheeks, and lips with this fully-loaded set. Ultraluxe and limited-edition, it features a dozen of Urban Decay's most-coveted Naked products. The bestselling Naked, Naked 2, and Naked 3 eye color palettes feature bronze, taupe, and rose shades in an wide range of textures along with three coordinating 24/7 Glide-On Double-Ended Eye Pencils. Every shade in the Naked palettes features Urban Decay's Pigment Infusion System™, a proprietary blend of ingredients that gives each shade its stay-put, velvety texture, rich color, and blendability. The creamy formulas of the award-winning 24/7 Glide-On eye pencils allows you to draw color on smoothly, and it dries down to leave a long-lasting finish. Naked Flushed features Urban Decay's micronized, jet-milled formula with a luxe, ultralight texture. Naked lip gloss is laced with ingredients that are good for your skin, including Hyaluronic Filling Spheres™, vitamin E, avocado oil, and shea butter which hydrate and condition lips and the infusion of rosehip seed oil provides an extra dose of vitamins, including vitamins A and C. This set contains: - 12 x 0.05 oz Naked eye shadows in Virgin, Sin, Naked, Sidecar, Buck, Half Baked, Smog, Darkhorse, Toasted, Hustle, Creep, Gunmetal - 12 x 0.05 oz Naked 2 eye shadows in Foxy, Half Baked, Bootycall, Chopper, Tease, Snakebite, Suspect, Pistol, Verve, YDK, Busted, Blackout - 12 x 0.05 oz Naked 3 eye shadows in Strange, Dust, Burnout, Limit, Buzz, Trick, Nooner, Liar, Factory, Mugshot, Darkside, Blackheart - 3 x 0.01 oz 24/7 Glide-On double-ended eye pencil in Darkside/Blackheart, Zero/Whiskey, Perversion/Pistol - 3 x 0.13 oz Naked lip gloss in Nooner (a gorgeous light neutral nude), Rule34 (a beautiful brown-nude), Streak (the perfect coral-peach) - 3 x 0.49 oz Naked Flushed in Naked (medium pink), Native (light pink), Streak (medium peach)

is anyone still waiting on their urban decay box?
I would love to try these , the colors look beautiful i love makeup. Do they last ? And where can i get them ?
Defiantly try it. It's worth the money. I've bought over 4 packs in the past year.
Start your review of Urban Decay Naked Vault!
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer I.
Indian Head, MD
Urban Decay Naked Vault uploaded by Jennifer I.
BEST KIT EVERRRR! From the pigments being So High Quality to even the pricey point are hard to deny This Is #1 Beauty brands for a Reason !! Bottom line Urban Decay Gets it Right ALWAYS !!!
Terry W.
Indianapolis
Urban Decay Naked Vault uploaded by Terry W.
#Urban Decay Naked Vaulet is #outstanding. It is #way better #than l #expected. #Was very #expensive, but your #paying for the #name. #Nothing to #improve on#Urban #Decay because this #company #always #delivers!!! The #packaging on this was #spectacular. Sincerely Terry L. terribleterry63
Ashley S.
E Wenatchee, WA
Urban Decay Naked Vault uploaded by Ashley S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love their eyeshadows and products so much! The pigment is amazing and doesn’t have much fallout. They’re lipsticks last all day i would highly recommend! Down below I used the heat naked palette!
Jennifer O.
Urban Decay Naked Vault uploaded by Jennifer O.
Purchased at: Macy's
Love this brand so much makes my skin glow def recommend I got this on sale 😍😍 urban decay
Inderpreet K.
Union City, CA
Urban Decay Naked Vault uploaded by Inderpreet K.
Urban Decay Naked Vault uploaded by Inderpreet K.
I have this Urban Decay Naked 2 Eyeshadow palette which is gifted to me by my sister and i can assure you that its so worth it..Perfect for nude look and smokey eye look..Very pigmented and good shimmer..This palette is amazing. It has 3 matte colours and also comes with 2 sided brush..This is one of my favourite eyeshadow palette..Urban Decay Naked Palette
Sabina  D.
Anaheim, CA
Urban Decay Naked Vault uploaded by Sabina  D.
Purchased at: Amazon
These are great eye shadows. They are very pigmented and long lasting. My favorite is Urban Decay Naked Vault 2.
Jasmine H.
Parker, CO
Urban Decay Naked Vault uploaded by Jasmine H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I used my Urban Decay Naked 2 palette and used the silver/grey tones to create this look. I hardly ever reach for my urban decay palettes anymore but they used to my a staple in my routine! And I definitely had to have them all. Nothing like a good OG palette, one of my firsts I might add. I also added some black/grey glitter to create this look as well.
Michella S.
Staten Island, NY
Urban Decay Naked Vault uploaded by Michella S.
I absolutely adore the naked pallet !!! I have several different eye shadows .. the colors are Neutral and blend in so well with any skin tone .
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
2,332 reviews
Urban Decay Naked Vault uploaded by Jolie D.
Urban Decay Naked Vault uploaded by Jolie D.
This is the Urban Decay naked IV vault and it retails for $195. This was the most recent one that I got, I believe they do yearly releases. This one had $375 worth of makeup and was on sale at the site for 20% off when I bought it. Includes 3 of the Naked palettes, three 24/7 lip pencils. , and 9 Vice lipsticks. I have done reviews on most of these products, solid 4 star collection.
kirstyn C.
williamsburg
Urban Decay Naked Vault uploaded by kirstyn C.
Purchased at: ULTA
My favorite brand of make up ever!! I get compliments all the time while wearing this. I wouldn’t change a thing!!

996 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amy L.
Laurel, IN
il y a 3 mois
Katherine L. il y a 2 mois
If so I would love to try!