BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Makeup Sets

A deluxe set with Urban Decay's best-loved Naked products in one limited-edition set. Explore a range of neutral shades for eyes, cheeks, and lips with this fully-loaded set. Ultraluxe and limited-edition, it features a dozen of Urban Decay's most-coveted Naked products. The bestselling Naked, Naked 2, and Naked 3 eye color palettes feature bronze, taupe, and rose shades in an wide range of textures along with three coordinating 24/7 Glide-On Double-Ended Eye Pencils. Every shade in the Naked palettes features Urban Decay's Pigment Infusion System™, a proprietary blend of ingredients that gives each shade its stay-put, velvety texture, rich color, and blendability. The creamy formulas of the award-winning 24/7 Glide-On eye pencils allows you to draw color on smoothly, and it dries down to leave a long-lasting finish. Naked Flushed features Urban Decay's micronized, jet-milled formula with a luxe, ultralight texture. Naked lip gloss is laced with ingredients that are good for your skin, including Hyaluronic Filling Spheres™, vitamin E, avocado oil, and shea butter which hydrate and condition lips and the infusion of rosehip seed oil provides an extra dose of vitamins, including vitamins A and C. This set contains: - 12 x 0.05 oz Naked eye shadows in Virgin, Sin, Naked, Sidecar, Buck, Half Baked, Smog, Darkhorse, Toasted, Hustle, Creep, Gunmetal - 12 x 0.05 oz Naked 2 eye shadows in Foxy, Half Baked, Bootycall, Chopper, Tease, Snakebite, Suspect, Pistol, Verve, YDK, Busted, Blackout - 12 x 0.05 oz Naked 3 eye shadows in Strange, Dust, Burnout, Limit, Buzz, Trick, Nooner, Liar, Factory, Mugshot, Darkside, Blackheart - 3 x 0.01 oz 24/7 Glide-On double-ended eye pencil in Darkside/Blackheart, Zero/Whiskey, Perversion/Pistol - 3 x 0.13 oz Naked lip gloss in Nooner (a gorgeous light neutral nude), Rule34 (a beautiful brown-nude), Streak (the perfect coral-peach) - 3 x 0.49 oz Naked Flushed in Naked (medium pink), Native (light pink), Streak (medium peach)

Migdalia M.
Staten Island, NY
This Urban Decay Naked Vault is a beauty junkie's wish come true...an absolute dream! Everything in this beauty vault will compliment every skin tone. Urban Decay is known for being one of the best in the makeup industry and this set just solidifies why we love them and their products! 😍
Janay B.
I was given this and I guess I’m just one of those few people who aren’t a fan of Urban Decay Naked palettes. They’re boring to me. Beautiful formula but they’re just meh. I like bright. I like bold. I love colors. Not to mention these palettes are overpriced as hell. If you like neutral then these are your thing but I prefer juvias place palettes. They’re the bomm dot com and they’re super affordable
Erica G.
New Albany
The Naked 2 palette is the only one I’ve used from this collection. I am definitely pleased. It has been well used. I love the pigmentation and the mixture of colors. No two colors are alike. The only thing I didn’t like, and this is just my preference, is Verve not being shimmery enough. It just didn’t have enough sparkle for my taste, and I thought it should because there are no other “BAM in your face” shimmers. There are shimmers, just not WOW shimmers. But all in all, it’s a great palette and it’s my fav and my go-to. I APPROVE!!
Traci C.
Sonora
After trying the Urban Decay Naked Palette I was in love with the brand, the silky texture, no creasing, and easy application. As a mother of 4 and little time and money to spend on myself, I never get the chance to buy the urban decay makeup I truly want! I would be ecstatic to receive or gift the Urban Decay Naked Vault but for now I am gifting the Urban Decay Lip Envy Lip Stain to my secret Santa this year
Maegan S.
Omro, WI
I don’t have this set but, I have a lot of things in it like the naked 2 and 3 platte which I love! They blend super nice and have stunning colors! I have one blush and I don’t really like it because, it’s super bold and kinda hard to blend! The lipsticks that I have is amazing and lightweight... recommend for a gift but, is a little expensive!
Ani B.
Los Angeles
I don’t have this exact set but wish I did! I can’t seem to find them anywhere. I love the brand and have a few of the naked palettes so I can only imagine how great all the other cosmetics are in this set. Has a break value and so perfect to get as a gift or give to one.
Ashley S.
Houston
So many Naked palettes which is awesome but it’s so expensive. Great quality eyeshadows, but in my opinion it’s too many palettes that I wouldn’t use enough. Very pigmented but overall wouldn’t recommend this unless you do a lot of different eye looks often!
Bridget W.
Were do I start would love to try Urban Decay but I need a bank vault full of money to purchase these products. I would love to have these to try but to spend all my money on these doesn't seem right. Please drop prices do everyone can enjoy your products.
tashenna j.
Decatur
I ended up getting a naked palette, lipgloss , bronzer brush brush and ect. This set will help anyone newbies ,oldies create every look from natural glow to sultry Smokey eye. It’s cheaper getting the set other than buying each item one by one.
Emmanuella G.
Roseville
BEAUTIFUL!! ENJOY THIS GIFT!! THIS IS SO FREAKING CUTE! IM IN LOVE WITH THIS! I RECOMMEND THIS TO EVERYBODY! TRUST ME!!! ONCE YOU BUY IT U won't REGRET IT!! SUPER EASY TO APPLY!!! EASY REMOVE!!!! BEST THING EVER!!! TRUST ME!! U WILL LOVE IT!!!
Daiana L.
How many of you girls would like to receive this as a gift from someone ?
Ayla-May A.
St, East sussex
Who wants a makeup voxbox?
Messaoudi G.
whould you like to receive it as a VoxBox ?
Jocelyn D.
Atlanta, GA
Is this worth the money?
Beatriz G.
leiria
would you like to receive this as a gift from someone ?