A deluxe set with Urban Decay's best-loved Naked products in one limited-edition set. Explore a range of neutral shades for eyes, cheeks, and lips with this fully-loaded set. Ultraluxe and limited-edition, it features a dozen of Urban Decay's most-coveted Naked products. The bestselling Naked, Naked 2, and Naked 3 eye color palettes feature bronze, taupe, and rose shades in an wide range of textures along with three coordinating 24/7 Glide-On Double-Ended Eye Pencils. Every shade in the Naked palettes features Urban Decay's Pigment Infusion System™, a proprietary blend of ingredients that gives each shade its stay-put, velvety texture, rich color, and blendability. The creamy formulas of the award-winning 24/7 Glide-On eye pencils allows you to draw color on smoothly, and it dries down to leave a long-lasting finish. Naked Flushed features Urban Decay's micronized, jet-milled formula with a luxe, ultralight texture. Naked lip gloss is laced with ingredients that are good for your skin, including Hyaluronic Filling Spheres™, vitamin E, avocado oil, and shea butter which hydrate and condition lips and the infusion of rosehip seed oil provides an extra dose of vitamins, including vitamins A and C. This set contains: - 12 x 0.05 oz Naked eye shadows in Virgin, Sin, Naked, Sidecar, Buck, Half Baked, Smog, Darkhorse, Toasted, Hustle, Creep, Gunmetal - 12 x 0.05 oz Naked 2 eye shadows in Foxy, Half Baked, Bootycall, Chopper, Tease, Snakebite, Suspect, Pistol, Verve, YDK, Busted, Blackout - 12 x 0.05 oz Naked 3 eye shadows in Strange, Dust, Burnout, Limit, Buzz, Trick, Nooner, Liar, Factory, Mugshot, Darkside, Blackheart - 3 x 0.01 oz 24/7 Glide-On double-ended eye pencil in Darkside/Blackheart, Zero/Whiskey, Perversion/Pistol - 3 x 0.13 oz Naked lip gloss in Nooner (a gorgeous light neutral nude), Rule34 (a beautiful brown-nude), Streak (the perfect coral-peach) - 3 x 0.49 oz Naked Flushed in Naked (medium pink), Native (light pink), Streak (medium peach)

Love their neutral shades. Do they have colorful shadows too?
Can I get it? I just love every color in this palette it’s so so beautiful
Start your review of Urban Decay Naked Vault!
How would you rate this product?
Orlando , FL
This line of Urban Decay cosmetics is luxurious, the presentation is beautiful and the products are exceedingly good; I love the colors of the palettes, they are very well-known and the range of colors in the lipsticks are beautiful, perhaps it is a little more expensive than what we are used to in this brand but it is that its value is because of luxury. i recommend them. Español: Esta línea de cosméticos Urban Decay es lujosa, la presentación es hermosa y los productos son extremadamente buenos; Me encantan los colores de las paletas, son muy conocidas y la gama de colores en los lápices labiales es hermosa, tal vez es un poco más caro de lo que estamos acostumbrados en esta marca, pero es que su valor se debe a lujo. los recomiendo.
Canyon City, OR
Purchased at: Sephora
Did I go ahead and blow over $200 on this, hell yes I did and I sort of regret it. Not because of UD necessarily but here's why. Out of the 11 items in this vault, I personally only found use for 6 items. This is an essentials vault but I really would have preferred to have seen an inclusion of the Naked Highlighters, Naked Concealer, Setting Spray, Setting Powder, Lipstick or something along those lines. The 3 Palettes and 3 Liners are great but the blushes do not blend that well and ffs, who need 9 BLUSH COLORS. The lip gloss's included do not have a High sheen, they taste chemically and just feel very heavy on the lips. I'm not a fan of the blushes OR lip glosses but this is just my personal review.
new york
I love this product I love the pigment inside of it it’s very shiny and it’s very pigmented also it’s easy to put on and it sets and your skin really good and I love the foundation because it’s not overly thick so you can barely feel that it’s on your face also the bronzer I really liked because I had a nice shine to itUrban Decay Naked Vault
Henderson
I love the Naked Eye shadow Pallet!! The shimmery colors are my fav! The quality and endurance of the shadow is amazing. It goes on consistent and stays on all day. I need to buy another backup set for when I run out of this one. Naked eye shadow is my every day go-to pallet and perfect with just a swipe more after work for a smoky shimmer all night.
North Charleston
i love this product set so much. i like everything that comes with it. the eye shadow is very defining. i font really think there is any room for improvements. the set is long lasting. thats why like getting the full set. and if i had to choose i would buy this product this again.
Manassas
I really love these colors. I have a tendency to lean towards the natural, ta s. And brown shades. I have used some of your eye shadows and lipsticks and I found them to be very smooth, and long lasting. Looking forward to trying so e of your other products.
Albany
There are so many things that you can do with this pallet is very colorful and very unique I will say this is my one favorite thing I would definitely buy this again it last up to a Long time that’s all I can say well I recommend you buy this all the time
California
This product was awesome! Knowing I’m dropping a pretty penny on it, but it’s urban decay like who doesn’t like them! The eyeshadow palettes blended perfectly and were pigmented! The lip gloss and shines are amazing for a natural finish! 10/10 recommend!
Purchased at: Sephora
Such a fun set! I really enjoyed opening this and seeing it in all its glory, and I love experimenting with new palettes! These ones are beautiful and so so nice for smokey eye looks, and I like having the smaller face palettes for highlight and blush!
Bonners Ferry
Purchased at: Sephora
I really loved this but most of the colors were repeated. It was very expensive and good quality but still expensive. If they made more shades and shimmers I would buy it again for sure! I love this brand for sure.