BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Makeup Sets

A deluxe set with Urban Decay's best-loved Naked products in one limited-edition set. Explore a range of neutral shades for eyes, cheeks, and lips with this fully-loaded set. Ultraluxe and limited-edition, it features a dozen of Urban Decay's most-coveted Naked products. The bestselling Naked, Naked 2, and Naked 3 eye color palettes feature bronze, taupe, and rose shades in an wide range of textures along with three coordinating 24/7 Glide-On Double-Ended Eye Pencils. Every shade in the Naked palettes features Urban Decay's Pigment Infusion System™, a proprietary blend of ingredients that gives each shade its stay-put, velvety texture, rich color, and blendability. The creamy formulas of the award-winning 24/7 Glide-On eye pencils allows you to draw color on smoothly, and it dries down to leave a long-lasting finish. Naked Flushed features Urban Decay's micronized, jet-milled formula with a luxe, ultralight texture. Naked lip gloss is laced with ingredients that are good for your skin, including Hyaluronic Filling Spheres™, vitamin E, avocado oil, and shea butter which hydrate and condition lips and the infusion of rosehip seed oil provides an extra dose of vitamins, including vitamins A and C. This set contains: - 12 x 0.05 oz Naked eye shadows in Virgin, Sin, Naked, Sidecar, Buck, Half Baked, Smog, Darkhorse, Toasted, Hustle, Creep, Gunmetal - 12 x 0.05 oz Naked 2 eye shadows in Foxy, Half Baked, Bootycall, Chopper, Tease, Snakebite, Suspect, Pistol, Verve, YDK, Busted, Blackout - 12 x 0.05 oz Naked 3 eye shadows in Strange, Dust, Burnout, Limit, Buzz, Trick, Nooner, Liar, Factory, Mugshot, Darkside, Blackheart - 3 x 0.01 oz 24/7 Glide-On double-ended eye pencil in Darkside/Blackheart, Zero/Whiskey, Perversion/Pistol - 3 x 0.13 oz Naked lip gloss in Nooner (a gorgeous light neutral nude), Rule34 (a beautiful brown-nude), Streak (the perfect coral-peach) - 3 x 0.49 oz Naked Flushed in Naked (medium pink), Native (light pink), Streak (medium peach)

• How many of you girls would like to receive this as a gift from s...38 Answers
  • whould you like to receive it as a VoxBox ?14 Answers
  • I will alwayssssssss want this, even if i do have two of the pale...2 Answers
ᎪᏁᎪ Ꮶ.
Katy
I would have loved to get this under my tree. It’s a really good value set and is very nice to have. This would be a dream come true if I would get this. I would be soooooo happy and excited. I think from all the reviews I say it’s really good. And totally worth it. These products are great!!!!!
Monika G.
This product has very beautiful eyeshadows and the pigment is great I had one before but it broke and I haven’t gotten around to get a new one but these eyeshadows are awesome you can create so many looks with it from smoky to a light natural look it is an essential especially for traveling !
Traci C.
Sonora
After trying the Urban Decay Naked Palette I was in love with the brand, the silky texture, no creasing, and easy application. As a mother of 4 and little time and money to spend on myself, I never get the chance to buy the urban decay makeup I truly want! I would be ecstatic to receive or gift the Urban Decay Naked Vault but for now I am gifting the Urban Decay Lip Envy Lip Stain to my secret Santa this year
Emerald M.
Crawfordville, FL
imagine having all of these imagine having friends come over and be jealous over all the makeup palettes you have from urban decay. imagine feeling good about having stuff you want. im someone who wants to be a beauty guru and i want to make youtube videos and progress on becoming a self taught makeup artist. there really isnt much i can do right now since im not of age and i dont have the time but i can always try. i have no cameras and no filming besides my phone and i have little to no experience on editing a video,  let alone have a computer to do editing. Ive tried these palettes in the store before and they were stunning and absolutely gorgeous swatches but thats it they were only swatches. i wish to have these palettes one day cause they are perfect and so buttery and soft and pigmented.
Jeriany V.
Orlando
The best make up for me !not just because I love urban decay makeup...but I love their 💕products..their products are one of the best selling make up in the USA ❤️ And their quality it’s the best!! I loved the make up looks and results❤️THE BEST!
Sarah M.
Montgomery, IL
I don’t have all of these products but I have a lot of them and I’ve never been disappointed with my urban decay naked purchases! I love the pigment on the eye shadows and the highlight/bronzer/blush set is amazing and lasts all day! I would love to own this whole set because all of their products are such good quality.
Kalista C.
Temple, TX
I am a big fan of nudes. Nude lip stick, nude clothes, nude makeup palettes also:) Anyways I was so happy to get this and it will be used often. It’s easy to apply and the colors are absolutely great. Love the style and hope that anyone that gets the same palettes will love it just as much as I do!
Kellyy R.
Lancaster
I would literally cry if I could have all of these items. I've tested them and they are soooo smooth and incredible. I wouldn't change a single thing about them. They blew me out of the water the first time I ever used them and if I wasn't so poor I would buy this in an instant.
Angel M.
Flowood
I love my naked2 palette. So many great colors in one palette. It goes on smooth and last all day. I use this product daily as the lighter colors give a more natural daytime look. The colors blend well and coordinates well with the darker colors in the palette. I will definitely buy again!
Erica G.
New Albany
The Naked 2 palette is the only one I’ve used from this collection. I am definitely pleased. It has been well used. I love the pigmentation and the mixture of colors. No two colors are alike. The only thing I didn’t like, and this is just my preference, is Verve not being shimmery enough. It just didn’t have enough sparkle for my taste, and I thought it should because there are no other “BAM in your face” shimmers. There are shimmers, just not WOW shimmers. But all in all, it’s a great palette and it’s my fav and my go-to. I APPROVE!!
Daiana L.
How many of you girls would like to receive this as a gift from someone ?
Messaoudi G.
whould you like to receive it as a VoxBox ?
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Is this worth the money?
Olivia a.
I love urban decay. Is this worth the money?
Beatriz G.
leiria
would you like to receive this as a gift from someone ?