BY URBAN DECAY #2 in Makeup Sets

A deluxe set with Urban Decay's best-loved Naked products in one limited-edition set. Explore a range of neutral shades for eyes, cheeks, and lips with this fully-loaded set. Ultraluxe and limited-edition, it features a dozen of Urban Decay's most-coveted Naked products. The bestselling Naked, Naked 2, and Naked 3 eye color palettes feature bronze, taupe, and rose shades in an wide range of textures along with three coordinating 24/7 Glide-On Double-Ended Eye Pencils. Every shade in the Naked palettes features Urban Decay's Pigment Infusion System™, a proprietary blend of ingredients that gives each shade its stay-put, velvety texture, rich color, and blendability. The creamy formulas of the award-winning 24/7 Glide-On eye pencils allows you to draw color on smoothly, and it dries down to leave a long-lasting finish. Naked Flushed features Urban Decay's micronized, jet-milled formula with a luxe, ultralight texture. Naked lip gloss is laced with ingredients that are good for your skin, including Hyaluronic Filling Spheres™, vitamin E, avocado oil, and shea butter which hydrate and condition lips and the infusion of rosehip seed oil provides an extra dose of vitamins, including vitamins A and C. This set contains: - 12 x 0.05 oz Naked eye shadows in Virgin, Sin, Naked, Sidecar, Buck, Half Baked, Smog, Darkhorse, Toasted, Hustle, Creep, Gunmetal - 12 x 0.05 oz Naked 2 eye shadows in Foxy, Half Baked, Bootycall, Chopper, Tease, Snakebite, Suspect, Pistol, Verve, YDK, Busted, Blackout - 12 x 0.05 oz Naked 3 eye shadows in Strange, Dust, Burnout, Limit, Buzz, Trick, Nooner, Liar, Factory, Mugshot, Darkside, Blackheart - 3 x 0.01 oz 24/7 Glide-On double-ended eye pencil in Darkside/Blackheart, Zero/Whiskey, Perversion/Pistol - 3 x 0.13 oz Naked lip gloss in Nooner (a gorgeous light neutral nude), Rule34 (a beautiful brown-nude), Streak (the perfect coral-peach) - 3 x 0.49 oz Naked Flushed in Naked (medium pink), Native (light pink), Streak (medium peach)

• How many of you girls would like to receive this as a gift from som...18 Answers
  • I've always wanted to try this I've always herd it's the best 2 Answers
  • which naked palette is the most pigmented?4 Answers
Juliet T.
Juliet T.
Hialeah, FL
I have always admired the Naked eyeshadow palettes and told myself that I would at least get *one* before I die but then I saw this deal and I was like OH. MY. GOD. I died and went to heaven. I got FOUR palettes along with TWO cheek palettes, TWO Basics, and FOUR lip products??? AHHHH. It's such a great value package, you can't get anything like it. If you bought each product separately at their regular price, you're paying well over $450 but here you're only paying $300. It's such an amazing deal, I bought this in a heartbeat and I don't regret it. I love every palette and am living in makeup heaven. I would totally tell everyone to get this, it's such a great price for what you're getting, worth every penny. Amazing job, Urban Decay!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Susanville, CA
I am a makeup artist and this is the ultimate Bridal kit. I have used nothing but the naked pallets on countless brides. Creamy, pigmented, blend able! Urban Decay shadows never let you down even after numerous sprays with 70% alcohol to disinfect, the formula is amazing. The glosses in this set are fabulous, again beautiful for bridal work. The packaging for this vault set was so pretty I kept it because I couldn't bare to throw it away.

The one thing I didn't love in this set what the highlighter in the blush trios, just have others I prefer. Overall amazing value, amazing quality, Urban Decay is killing it.
karissa H.
karissa H.
literally one of my fav brands of all times. All of there shadows give me life, everything about them is amazing. The color, pigment, shades, and texture of the shadows and glosses is spot on. There makeup is so long lasting. My friend had both the naked 2 and 3 eyeshadow palette and i would always brow it cause the colors where just amazing. It also lasted so long..like i could go to bed and wake up the nextmoring with a full lid and not a smuge. oh and the brozner..like SO GOOD..I could live off that stuff.
katherine a.
katherine a.
Passaic, NJ
OMG!!!! Is special . very complete. this is the best, I tried it and I loved it. diferents hopefully continue to make more categories. Hello, I love the way they always try to make the best things come to us his followers and lovers of their products and their boxes. I would like to make a deal with you, I want you if you can, send me your products. And I put a youtube channel only promoting their products and their page (obviously influenster) think what I would do that deal with you, thank you and goodbye.
Hilary T.
Hilary T.
Auburn, CA
The Naked palettes have been my go-to palettes for both work and play for a while now. The eyeshadows are long lasting and the colors are amazing. Every single product I have purchased from this line has exceeded my expectations. This set is the holy grail of naked sets, I love it and know that I will buy it again and again as I continually hit pan with my naked shadows and other products.
Erin H.
Erin H.
Duncan, OK
I adore Urban Decay as a line. The Naked pallets are all gorgeous, for me I wish there were less shimmer selections and more matte. Just an age thing with less firm lids, I find that if I highlight with shimmer- the pigmentation and application are wonderful but the shimmerishness... Isn't as good on me. My daughter would cry however if she had the vault!
Jillian H.
Jillian H.
Dongola, IL
I got this year's (2015) vault II and I'm considering it my best #BlackFriday find EVER!! While it wasn't on the actual day, it was the same week and how can I not include a deal like this one?! It's amazing and this year's price was the best yet!! *photo courtesy of seventeen.com as mine hasn't arrived and won't arrive until this challenge is over.
Sookie C.
Sookie C.
There's no bargain on this one, for 180 you get all the naked palettes, I got them with my employee discount which is the price for less than 3 big naked palettes. I know they are super rare, but Urban Decay has been holding events at different Sephora stores, and when they do, they have a very limited stock of these beauties!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Woodland Hills
I absolutely love the naked 3 pallet. It more than met my expectations. I can use the pallet daily, going to work, going out- and it stays on without a primer! It's perfect if your looking for a more natural look, and even if you aren't, you can always mix the colors and blend them for a more of a smokey eye. #beachbag
Deanna L.
Deanna L.
My girlfriend has this vault and I literally use it every time I go to her house. I'll wait to do my eye makeup until I'm there lol. All of these products are super long lasting and every shade you will ever need for any sheer to dramatic look is here!!! I'm so jealous and I need this! #dreamvoxbox #mycultclassics
Daiana L.
Daiana L.
How many of you girls would like to receive this as a gift from someone ?
Jocelyn D.
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Is this worth the money?
Olivia a.
Olivia a.
I love urban decay. Is this worth the money?
Beatriz G.
Beatriz G.
leiria
would you like to receive this as a gift from someone ?
Autumn W.
Autumn W.
Minneapolis, MN
Does this ever go on sale