Urban Decay Naked Ultraviolet Eyeshadow Palette

Urban Decay Naked Ultraviolet Eyeshadow Palette

An eyeshadow palette with 12 purple and neutral eyeshadows in matte, shimmer and glitter eyeshadow finishes alongside a holographic pearl transformer.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Urban Decay Naked Ultraviolet Eyeshadow Palette!
How would you rate this product?
Urban Decay Naked Ultraviolet Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Lisa G.
Urban Decay Naked Ultraviolet Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Lisa G.
Urban Decay Naked Ultraviolet Eyeshadow Palette I just received my UD Ultraviolet from this week's 50% off website sale and it is even more beautiful in person than in the photos. The case is gorgeous! It has a lovely marbelized/precious stone design and it's purple, my favorite color. Granted, a palette full of purple shades is a bit of a stretch for the "Naked" branding but who cares...I love the color story. There are some lovely copper and bronze shimmers along with fuchsia and purples. I also love the deep brown and the neutral mattes. The compact comes with a mirror and a really soft double-ended brush. I've only played with a few shades so far but all are really pigmented and blended well. At the current price point, I absolutely recommend this palette if you enjoy these colors!

Looking for your answer?