BeautyEyeEyeshadow PalettesEyeshadow Palettes
Urban Decay Naked Ultraviolet Eyeshadow Palette

Urban Decay Naked Ultraviolet Eyeshadow Palette

An eyeshadow palette with 12 purple and neutral eyeshadows in matte, shimmer and glitter eyeshadow finishes alongside a holographic pearl transformer.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Urban Decay Naked Ultraviolet Eyeshadow Palette!
How would you rate this product?
Tracy B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Urban Decay Naked Ultraviolet Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Tracy B.
I have been wanting this since it came out since I’m in love with these colors. It went half off and I finally got it. It’s not as pigmented as some palettes I own so if you are looking for super bright or dark you might not like it but the colors are still gorgeous. In pic I swatched the colors I used, top with a brush, middle wet brush, and bottom with my finger which wasn’t good. I recommend with a brush wet or dry for best results.

Looking for your answer?