BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Lip Gloss

Find your perfect nude. Choose from nine Naked glosses laced with benefits. With its addictively creamy texture and gorgeous, high-gloss finish, Naked Lipgloss feels so luxe that you’ll want to keep applying it all day—even when you don’t need to. The best part? Unlike most addictive substances, it’s actually good for you! (And we’ve got the claims to prove it.)

In a clinical study of Naked Lipgloss:

• 86% of participants had a significant improvement in the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
  • 76% had a significant improvement in volume and hydration.
  • 86% said their lips felt nourished.

The perfect gloss to complement a UD smoky eye, Naked Lipgloss makes lips dangerously kissable. (Who wouldn’t want that?)

Even the firmly gloss averse will become hardcore addicts when they try Naked Lipgloss. Like a luxe balm and a rich gloss in one, it’s laced with ingredients that are good for your skin—like Hyaluronic Filling Spheres™, vitamin E, avocado oil and shea butter to hydrate and condition your lips. Rosehip seed oil provides an extra hit of vitamins, including vitamin A and vitamin C.

With its highly metallic pale nude cap and cool “Naked” cutout effect, the bottle is as luxe as the gloss inside. You can see the shade through cutout and the little window at the bottom (so it’s easy to spot the right shade in your bag). And our extra long, flocked paddle applicator picks up a generous amount of gloss for a nice, even laydown of color.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

BESO:

Polybutene, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Oryza Sativa (Rice/Riz) Bran Oil, Trihydroxystearin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter/beurre de karité), Aroma (Flavor), Polyethylene, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado/Avocat) Oil, Rosa Canina Flower Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape/Raisin) Seed Oil, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Ceramide NP, Saccharin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Benzyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Linalool, Citral.

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

FREESTYLE:

Polybutene, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mica, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Oryza Sativa (Rice/Riz) Bran Oil, Trihydroxystearin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter/beurre de karité), Aroma (Flavor), Polyethylene, Tocopherol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado/Avocat) Oil, Rosa Canina Flower Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape/Raisin) Seed Oil, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Ceramide NP, Saccharin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Benzyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Linalool, Citral.

LIAR:

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake).

LOVECHILD:

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake).

NAKED:

Polybutene, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Oryza Sativa (Rice/Riz) Bran Oil, Trihydroxystearin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter/beurre de karité), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mica, Aroma (Flavor), Polyethylene, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado/Avocat) Oil, Rosa Canina Flower Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape/Raisin) Seed Oil, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Silica, Ceramide NP, Saccharin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Benzyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Linalool, Citral.

NOONER:

Polybutene, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Oryza Sativa (Rice/Riz) Bran Oil, Trihydroxystearin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter/beurre de karité), Aroma (Flavor), Polyethylene, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene, Mica, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado/Avocat) Oil, Rosa Canina Flower Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape/Raisin) Seed Oil, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Ceramide NP, Saccharin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Benzyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Linalool, Citral.

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

RULE 34:

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake).

STREAK:

Polybutene, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Oryza Sativa (Rice/Riz) Bran Oil, Trihydroxystearin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter/beurre de karité), Aroma (Flavor), Polyethylene, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado/Avocat) Oil, Rosa Canina Flower Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape/Raisin) Seed Oil, Phytosteryl/Otyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Ceramide NP, Saccharin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Benzyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Linalool, Citral.

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake).

WALK OF SHAME:

Polybutene, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Oryza Sativa (Rice/Riz) Bran Oil, Trihydroxystearin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter/beurre de karité), Aroma (Flavor), Polyethylene, Tocopherol, Mica, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado/Avocat) Oil, Rosa Canina Flower Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape/Raisin) Seed Oil, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Ceramide NP, Saccharin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Benzyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Linalool, Citral.

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake).

• does this lip gloss have good moisture and is long lasting for l...2 Answers
  • Lipgloss,lipstick,or none? Urban Decay Naked Ultra Nourishing Lip...1 Answers
  • is this lip gloss long lasting ??1 Answers
Urban Decay Naked Ultra Nourishing Lip Gloss
  • "One word --PERFECT . Absolutely amazing I have it in the shade Sesso and it's super pigmented in an great shade , very nice rose shade . It's also soooo nourishing and super glossy which I love . It's the rare gloss that does not present the hair sticks to lips problem and feels refreshing. Last all day from an 8 am wake up till my end of my shift at work light touch up around edges and done. Full sized bottle last Forever definitely buying again." in 351 reviews
  • "I love this lipstick! It isn't too sticky, but it definitely is glossy. I have this lip gloss in the shade Sesso which I received in my Naked On The Run palette. This color is perfect for my face all year round. The color matched my tan in the summer but also my pale skin in the winter. I love this lip gloss because it gives a good amount of color to dress up your look, but not too much so it can be worn as an every day look." in 266 reviews
  • "This is the perfect nude lip gloss. Very long lasting and great consistency. Great product!" in 237 reviews
  • "Not only is it a great color for the fall and winter but it also stays on all day." in 1 review
  • "It is just a shade or two darker than my natural lip color, so it is very natural looking." in 1 review
Shasha S.
Review for: Walk Of Shame, Streak, Liar, Beso more...
Krystal D.
Review for: Naked more...
If you can get past the almost nauseating smell/taste that I can only describe as melted plastic... with a weird attempt to cover it up with some kind of weird minty feeling, and tasting kind of thing, and the stickiness of this.... Omg! It's ridiculously sticky...if you can get past that...then this is nice. It was very nourishing, but because of the smell/taste I rarely reach for it. When I do its just for a small dab or two overtop of a lipstick, or other liquid lippie. The color on me is basically invisible, just shiny. So its great for a "no makeup, makeup" type of look when I'm using it alone. But...like I said, I almost never reach for it, and it's unfortunately because of the smell/taste, and how sticky it is. I wish I could use it more, because it does look beautiful, but also because I regret spending $20 on it. It honestly shouldn't cost more than maybe $10. There are a lot of other lippies you can get that are better for the same price, or less.
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
Review for: Freestyle more...
I just got these and I love them! I got Lovechild, Rule34,Streak,Beso, Liar,Nooner,Freestyle,& Naked.Usually if I wear gloss its a plumping or shimmery gloss over my lipstick. These just give a sheer tint to your lips that looks great over lipstick/lip liner or alone. Every shade looks great and enhances my lips making them look plump. I didn't think I would like Streak as much because its more pink but on the lips it just looks like I have on a clear gloss. These don't feel sticky at all but if you apply a lot it can feel a little heavy.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Amazing lipgloss that leaves a subtle color to the lips. I love these and I repeatedly purchase them from Sephora when available. Easily to apply and use. Creamy on the lips and not sticky. All around amazing product. Would recommend to anyone who enjoys a nice gloss. Super nice and luxurious packaging and the smell of the gloss is absolutely amazing. Would definitely recommend! Cute color selection but the color pigment payoff isn’t much.
Crystal K.
I got this in the urban decay naked on the run palette. it is really hydrating and makes my natural lips look good, it enhances it! I have the color sesso. It is not tacky or sticky at all. I love lip gloss and it doesnt stay on all day or anything, but i don't mind reapplying it throughout the day. I think that it is great to wear for everyday use! The color isn't super out there and is pretty natural
Niki F.
Stevensville
Very good lip gloss -- not too sticky, pleasant smell (slightly minty/tingly), and flattering tint of color. I wear this alone, over lip balm, or over lipstick. Usually I go for Bare Minerals' Marvelous Moxie line, but compared to the Naked gloss those are a little sticky and have too much shimmer -- less versatile to play around with. Will definitely be picking up other colors!
Nyoki J.
Jersey City, NJ
Review for: Liar more...
The Urban Decay Naked Nourishing Lip Gloss is amazing. I use it a my everyday go-to lipgloss. If you’re looking for something the not too much but enough to bring off your look then you have to get this lips gloss. Plus, it’s affordable and last for a long time during the day. I really like it and I think you will too. Urban Decay Naked Ultra Nourishing Lip Gloss
anabella l.
Santa Maria, CA
Review for: Nooner more...
Love the colors and formula. Very creamy and not sticky. Definitely sheer color but that’s better with this formula. Glitter or shimmer in some shades but I personally like the look of them. Recommend if you’ve been looking for a lip gloss that’s not sticky.
Angela C.
Review for: Nooner more...
I don't have many bad things to say except it's a little tackier than I'd like. But overall it performs well and gives a sheer tint to the lips. It is a little minty, so if you don't like that, keep it in mind when you try it. I wouldn't repurchase, but still would use it till I'm done. Overall, it's pretty good, just on the pricier side for me.
Natalie K.
Review for: Walk Of Shame more...
I first picked this up on a whim while at Sephora. I will admit that I was probably only attracted to it because I like the other “naked” branded items but I’m glad I gave it a try. The formula is nice and goes on easily. It is on the thicker side but doesn’t get too sticky. Like most gloss it isn’t super long lasting so you do have to reapply.
Leila C.
Pharr, TX
I have always wanted to try this lip gloss but is I worth the price🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Casey H.
Does these lip glosses leave a sticky feel to the lips?
Grimelys J.
Camden, NJ
Does it look cute?
Aimee P.
Vancouver, WA
Is this more of a sticky gloss or more of a hydrating oily type of gloss? I've been trying to find a gloss that will go perfect over a lipstick but not get my hair stuck in it if you know what I mean!
Audra M.
Cleveland Hts, OH
What's the best shade of lip gloss in this line? Also does it feather after wearing for awhile?