BY URBAN DECAY #38 in Lip Gloss

Find your perfect nude. Choose from nine Naked glosses laced with benefits. With its addictively creamy texture and gorgeous, high-gloss finish, Naked Lipgloss feels so luxe that you’ll want to keep applying it all day—even when you don’t need to. The best part? Unlike most addictive substances, it’s actually good for you! (And we’ve got the claims to prove it.)

In a clinical study of Naked Lipgloss:*
•86% of participants had a significant improvement in the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
•76% had a significant improvement in volume and hydration.
•86% said their lips felt nourished.

The perfect gloss to complement a UD smoky eye, Naked Lipgloss makes lips dangerously kissable. (Who wouldn’t want that?)

Even the firmly gloss averse will become hardcore addicts when they try Naked Lipgloss. Like a luxe balm and a rich gloss in one, it’s laced with ingredients that are good for your skin—like Hyaluronic Filling Spheres™, vitamin E, avocado oil and shea butter to hydrate and condition your lips. Rosehip seed oil provides an extra hit of vitamins, including vitamin A and vitamin C.

With its highly metalized champagne cap and cool “Naked” cutout effect, the bottle is as luxe as the gloss inside. You can see the shade through cutout and the little window at the bottom (so it’s easy to spot the right shade in your bag). And our extra long, flocked paddle applicator picks up a generous amount of gloss for a nice, even laydown of color.

*Study reflects results immediately after use.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Long lasting color all day and all shades are well pigmented, so you only use a small amount of product." in 3 reviews
  • "It is just a shade or two darker than my natural lip color, so it is very natural looking." in 1 review
  • "Not only is it a great color for the fall and winter but it also stays on all day." in 1 review
  • "Urban Decay naked ultra nourishing lip gloss is a must have this is a great piece to my beauty products I just love it a women makeup 💄 bag is not complete without a good lip gloss.. Urban Decay naked ultra nourishing lip gloss is just that ." in 1 review
Melissa B.
Fayetteville, NC
These are on the less sticky side and do feel quite hydrating on the lips while on. This also means that they don't last quite as long as their stickier counterparts (these go maybe 3-4 hours before losing their "gloss"), but since we are in the natural spectrum of makeup, I'm not sure long-lasting is as huge a priority. I might just be crazy but I also detect a hint of mintiness as well. The product seems to be unscented but I do get a slight, weird mint-product-chemical whiff which doesn't last when applied. Not the best scent but I'm glad it's not heavily perfumed or sickly sweet.
Tiffany B.
Duluth , MN
These are the most beautiful lip glosses my lips have had the pleasure of wearing!!! The line of all nudes is SO PRETTY!!! There's not a color I don't love!! It's the perfect amount matte and shiny, and not even remotely sticky! And to top it all off, it lasts longer then ANY other lip gloss that I've ever used!! Even after the initial "glossiness" wears off (after many many hours) it leaves the perfect amount of shine over a hint of color!! I love it and I hope they make a tube in every color, ever invented!!
Fendi F.
Watertown, CT
Great lip gloss! Nice applicator, smells good, not sticky, and good skincare benefits!This is a great lip gloss. It's super moisturizing and very glossy. It's a little tacky when first applied but it seems to cease once it's been on for a couple of minutes. This is a typical gloss in that it doesn't last long, this is not a lipstick or stain, I end up reapplying it several times a day. My lips are definitely more soft and the soft pink color looks great.
Lauren F.
Kissimmee, FL
These lip products are pretty good. They are more expensive than some, but the quality is really good. The applicater is a straight brush which I prefer. The brush glides beautifully on your lips and goes on smoothly. There are many different options. My favorite is the glittery kind. The glitter draws enough attention to your lips, but not too much. If you are looking for a good, natural every day lip gloss, this one should be at the top of your list.
Jennifer T.
Garden Grove, CA
Omg, Rule 34 is my favorite color in this line! I LOVE this lip gloss, and if it wasn't $20 a pop, I would buy so many!!! It's because I love it so much that I can't keep buying it. I'll probably use it within 3 weeks! The one caveat with lip glosses is that they don't last, unless they're super tacky on your lips. This UD one definitely was not! It felt smooth and moisturizing on my lips, but I found myself having to reapply after like every hour.
Jennifer P.
Brooklyn, NY
You will never catch me without a Naked lip gloss in my possession! Nothing is better than a glossed lip with a hint of color and these do not disappoint!! All of the shades provide just the right amount of pigment for that polished, not over the top, look for both day and night. And these glosses never leaving your lips in the need to moisture. Nothing bad to say, as in my mind this are the perfect lip gloss formula.
Stephanie R.
Glendale, AZ
I really like this product because it goes on very smooth and it is not sticky like in some other brands. When i use this i find it is long lasting and It prevents my lips from being so chapped. I believe it is good value for the price and I would recommend this product to others as it is one of my go-to products. One of the things I believe can be improved is the scent, but other than that it is a very good product.
Diana L.
Yonkers, NY
Not bad for a lip gloss, they were a bit too sheer for me but color was nice. There are also a lot of drugstore brands that are dupes for lip glosses. It has to be pretty special if you want to price a lipgloss over $10.00 and have customers repurchase, especially because it is not a "luxury" type of cosmetic such as a good setting spray or setting powder, which people will pay the extra money for.
Hannah H.
I love the Urban Decay Naked Lipglosses. The packaging is beautiful! The application glides on so smoothly and it is nourishing and lasting for hours, even when drinking and eating! I have these glosses in many colors to pair over all of my lipstick favorites and I will definitely buy them again! Highly recommend. Anything Urban Decay brand is basically a staple in my daily life!! Love UD!!
Yeveta N.
Hello love's I am coming to you today with the review on Urban Decay Naked Ultra Nourishing Lipgloss this is my go-to lip gloss it has my lips feeling nice and soft well moisturized and I just love it I do recommend this product it is a wonderful lip gloss for a go to every day where I never leave home without what I do suggest you go and pick one up love you my baby enjoy your day
Leila C.
Pharr, TX
I have always wanted to try this lip gloss but is I worth the price🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Casey H.
Does these lip glosses leave a sticky feel to the lips?
Audra M.
Cleveland Hts, OH
What's the best shade of lip gloss in this line? Also does it feather after wearing for awhile?
Grimelys J.
Camden, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it look cute?
Aimee P.
Vancouver, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this more of a sticky gloss or more of a hydrating oily type of gloss? I've been trying to find a gloss that will go perfect over a lipstick but not get my hair stuck in it if you know what I mean!