BY URBAN DECAY

Find your perfect nude. Choose from nine Naked glosses laced with benefits. With its addictively creamy texture and gorgeous, high-gloss finish, Naked Lipgloss feels so luxe that you’ll want to keep applying it all day—even when you don’t need to. The best part? Unlike most addictive substances, it’s actually good for you! (And we’ve got the claims to prove it.)

In a clinical study of Naked Lipgloss:

• 86% of participants had a significant improvement in the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
  • 76% had a significant improvement in volume and hydration.
  • 86% said their lips felt nourished.

The perfect gloss to complement a UD smoky eye, Naked Lipgloss makes lips dangerously kissable. (Who wouldn’t want that?)

Even the firmly gloss averse will become hardcore addicts when they try Naked Lipgloss. Like a luxe balm and a rich gloss in one, it’s laced with ingredients that are good for your skin—like Hyaluronic Filling Spheres™, vitamin E, avocado oil and shea butter to hydrate and condition your lips. Rosehip seed oil provides an extra hit of vitamins, including vitamin A and vitamin C.

With its highly metallic pale nude cap and cool “Naked” cutout effect, the bottle is as luxe as the gloss inside. You can see the shade through cutout and the little window at the bottom (so it’s easy to spot the right shade in your bag). And our extra long, flocked paddle applicator picks up a generous amount of gloss for a nice, even laydown of color.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

BESO:

Polybutene, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Oryza Sativa (Rice/Riz) Bran Oil, Trihydroxystearin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter/beurre de karité), Aroma (Flavor), Polyethylene, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado/Avocat) Oil, Rosa Canina Flower Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape/Raisin) Seed Oil, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Ceramide NP, Saccharin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Benzyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Linalool, Citral.

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

FREESTYLE:

Polybutene, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mica, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Oryza Sativa (Rice/Riz) Bran Oil, Trihydroxystearin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter/beurre de karité), Aroma (Flavor), Polyethylene, Tocopherol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado/Avocat) Oil, Rosa Canina Flower Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape/Raisin) Seed Oil, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Ceramide NP, Saccharin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Benzyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Linalool, Citral.

LIAR:

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake).

LOVECHILD:

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake).

NAKED:

Polybutene, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Oryza Sativa (Rice/Riz) Bran Oil, Trihydroxystearin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter/beurre de karité), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mica, Aroma (Flavor), Polyethylene, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado/Avocat) Oil, Rosa Canina Flower Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape/Raisin) Seed Oil, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Silica, Ceramide NP, Saccharin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Benzyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Linalool, Citral.

NOONER:

Polybutene, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Oryza Sativa (Rice/Riz) Bran Oil, Trihydroxystearin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter/beurre de karité), Aroma (Flavor), Polyethylene, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene, Mica, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado/Avocat) Oil, Rosa Canina Flower Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape/Raisin) Seed Oil, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Ceramide NP, Saccharin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Benzyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Linalool, Citral.

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

RULE 34:

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake).

STREAK:

Polybutene, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Oryza Sativa (Rice/Riz) Bran Oil, Trihydroxystearin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter/beurre de karité), Aroma (Flavor), Polyethylene, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado/Avocat) Oil, Rosa Canina Flower Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape/Raisin) Seed Oil, Phytosteryl/Otyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Ceramide NP, Saccharin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Benzyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Linalool, Citral.

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake).

WALK OF SHAME:

Polybutene, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Oryza Sativa (Rice/Riz) Bran Oil, Trihydroxystearin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter/beurre de karité), Aroma (Flavor), Polyethylene, Tocopherol, Mica, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado/Avocat) Oil, Rosa Canina Flower Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape/Raisin) Seed Oil, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Ceramide NP, Saccharin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Benzyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Linalool, Citral.

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake).

• What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...2 Answers
  • Is it really glossy or does it have more of a matte look?1 Answers
  • does this lip gloss have good moisture and is long lasti...2 Answers
Urban Decay Naked Ultra Nourishing Lip Gloss
  • "One word --PERFECT . Absolutely amazing I have it in the shade Sesso and it's super pigmented in an great shade , very nice rose shade . It's also soooo nourishing and super glossy which I love . It's the rare gloss that does not present the hair sticks to lips problem and feels refreshing. Last all day from an 8 am wake up till my end of my shift at work light touch up around edges and done. Full sized bottle last Forever definitely buying again." in 351 reviews
  • "I love this lipstick! It isn't too sticky, but it definitely is glossy. I have this lip gloss in the shade Sesso which I received in my Naked On The Run palette. This color is perfect for my face all year round. The color matched my tan in the summer but also my pale skin in the winter. I love this lip gloss because it gives a good amount of color to dress up your look, but not too much so it can be worn as an every day look." in 266 reviews
  • "This is the perfect nude lip gloss. Very long lasting and great consistency. Great product!" in 237 reviews
  • "Not only is it a great color for the fall and winter but it also stays on all day." in 1 review
  • "It is just a shade or two darker than my natural lip color, so it is very natural looking." in 1 review
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Liar more...
This Urban Decay Naked Ultra Nourishing Lip Gloss is my ride OR diiiiiie!

It’s SO smooth and creamy and moisturizing! It’s the only lipstick/lip product I’ve used that not only is a beautiful color of lip stick but also very hydrating! Majority of the lipsticks out there make your lips feel dry and maybe even cause them to crack, but not this Naked Ulta nourishing lip gloss. It will make your lips look luscious and hydrated all day and night.

I love the shade “Liar” and “Beso” 💗👏🏼
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
Review for: Freestyle more...
I just got these and I love them! I got Lovechild, Rule34,Streak,Beso, Liar,Nooner,Freestyle,& Naked.Usually if I wear gloss its a plumping or shimmery gloss over my lipstick. These just give a sheer tint to your lips that looks great over lipstick/lip liner or alone. Every shade looks great and enhances my lips making them look plump. I didn't think I would like Streak as much because its more pink but on the lips it just looks like I have on a clear gloss. These don't feel sticky at all but if you apply a lot it can feel a little heavy.
Crystal K.
I got this in the urban decay naked on the run palette. it is really hydrating and makes my natural lips look good, it enhances it! I have the color sesso. It is not tacky or sticky at all. I love lip gloss and it doesnt stay on all day or anything, but i don't mind reapplying it throughout the day. I think that it is great to wear for everyday use! The color isn't super out there and is pretty natural
Angela C.
Review for: Nooner more...
I don't have many bad things to say except it's a little tackier than I'd like. But overall it performs well and gives a sheer tint to the lips. It is a little minty, so if you don't like that, keep it in mind when you try it. I wouldn't repurchase, but still would use it till I'm done. Overall, it's pretty good, just on the pricier side for me.
Sarah C.
Tried this Lip Gloss because it came in an Urban Decay Naked Travel Makeup Kit. It is FANTASTIC. The color is a perfect mix between nude and a pop of color. It is flattering and feels great. My only complaint is that it tends to leak out the sides a bit (from putting the applicator in and out after uses). Other than that, highly recommend!
Shasha S.
Review for: Walk Of Shame, Streak, Liar, Beso more...
Natalie W.
Ogden , UT
The naked lip glosses have gorgeous nudes to choose from and the finish looks plump and juicy. This gloss works great alone for a flight color and gloss but my favorite is to put it on top of my favorite nude lipsticks. One con is that it tends to get a little sticky and doesn’t last very long.
Kathryn P.
Bangor, ME
Review for: Liar more...
Maybe lip gloss just isn’t for me but I do not like this. The shade is pretty and the application is perfect but it is so sticky, and for the price, I would expect much better. It is a thick formula so it does feel nourishing and it stays on maybe a little longer than other lip glosses. Not the best, not the worst.
Lauren N.
Dexter, MO
Review for: Naked more...
I love the color, and the smoothness is wonderful! I do not like sticky, or thick lip glosses. I like them to go on smooth, and stay smooth and not sticky all day. The price is good, for as many uses as you get out of this tube! I recommend it to people who love lip gloss
Caitlin B.
Marstons Mls, MA
Review for: Naked more...
This gloss is always kept in my rotation! It’s perfect when you want to give your lips some color but don’t have the time (or patience) for lipliner and lipstick. I know the price is crazy for a lipgloss but I don’t mind spending more on high quality.
L o.
Pharr, TX
I have always wanted to try this lip gloss but is I worth the price🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Casey H.
Does these lip glosses leave a sticky feel to the lips?
Aimee P.
Vancouver, WA
Is this more of a sticky gloss or more of a hydrating oily type of gloss? I've been trying to find a gloss that will go perfect over a lipstick but not get my hair stuck in it if you know what I mean!
Audra M.
Cleveland Hts, OH
What's the best shade of lip gloss in this line? Also does it feather after wearing for awhile?
Grimelys J.