BY URBAN DECAY #45 in Eyeshadow Palettes

There’s only one Naked. And once you go Naked, you’ll never go back. Introducing Naked Ultimate Basics—the matte eyeshadow palette you’ve been begging for. We loaded this sleek square case with 12 ALL-NEW, must-have neutrals. These are the matte shades UD junkies keep requesting time and time again. Every single one is not only new, but also exclusive to this palette—and completely different from the shades in Naked Basics and Naked2 Basics. Naked Ultimate Basics features a true range of neutral mattes, from cool to warm—all with a little edge that makes them Naked. Create contoured all-matte looks, or pair these neutrals with your favorite bold UD shades.

The shades in Naked Ultimate Basics are neutral enough for everything from cool skin tones to olive complexions to darker skin. If you’ve never tried our matte shadows, you’ll be blown away by how different they are. Other mattes can be “skippy,” uneven on application or difficult to blend. But EVERY shade in Naked Ultimate Basics features our proprietary Pigment Infusion System™, which gives the formula its velvety texture, rich color, serious staying power and blendability. Achieve the perfect application every time for a matte look that radiates.

Shades included:

Blow (light nude demi-matte), Nudie (soft pink-nude matte), Commando (light taupe-brown matte), Tempted (pale brown matte), Instinct (medium pink-taupe matte), Lethal (reddish brown matte), Pre-Game (pale yellow matte), Extra Bitter (burnt orange matte), Faith (medium warm brown matte), Lockout (rich neutral brown matte), Magnet (smoky gray matte) and Blackjack (warm black matte).

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Blackjack Ingredients:

Talc, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Diisostearyl Malate, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Alumina, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tin Oxide, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Polybutylene Terephthalate, Isobutylphenoxy Epoxy Resin, Polylactic Acid.

Blow Ingredients:

Talc, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Polyethylene, Diisostearyl Malate, Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Zinc Stearate, PTFE, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Isobutylphenoxy Epoxy Resin, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, Polybutylene Terephthalate, Polylactic Acid, Tin Oxide.

Commando Ingredients:

Extra Bitter Ingredients:

Faith Ingredients:

Talc, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lauroyl Lysine, Polyethylene, Alumina, Synthetic Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, PTFE, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Hexylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tin Oxide, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Polybutylene Terephthalate, Polylactic Acid, Isobutylphenoxy Epoxy Resin.

Instinct Ingredients:

• Is This Pallet Worth Buying?29 Answers
  • Should I get this instead of the regular naked palette/naked basics?6 Answers
  • I received this for Christmas and have used it twice but some of ...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I love all the urban decay naked all of them being beautiful colors they are very pigmented and you can blend them very easily with other colors " in 900 reviews
  • "I'm a huge fan of all the Naked palettes, and this one is great. The colors are neutral enough to compliment any skin tone, and the pigments provide rich color with the quality and coverage I've come to expect from Urban Decay. This palette is an eye shadow staple in my make-up routine" in 471 reviews
  • "So much yes to this product! Colors are great and can create a perfect combination for any occasion, night or day. Colors are deep and vibrant and long lasting. I would highly recommend this as your go to eye shadow " in 191 reviews
Amanda R.
I can’t wait till Christmas so I can use this naked palette! It was half off, so I got mine for $27! Really great deal and it comes with a brush and several different eyeshadow colors. This will last me probably two or three years! I don’t use make up that often, but these colors are also all natural and beautiful I may just use it more often. But either way, I know it will last me a while. Well worth the investment. I know urban decay is a great brand and very good quality. I don’t expect any problems from using this pallet! would make a great Christmas gift!!
Gillian V.
Ashburn
Honestly this palette is amazing. Is it worth $54 amazing? Not a chance! The colors are fantastic and you can make so many different looks with them. They work super well for day looks and nighttime looks. They are so blendable and go on so smoothly too! That being said, I find that there is a ton of fallout with these shadows. Also there is an initial film that you need to break through to get to the shadows. Overall, I think this product should be more like $40-45.
Kim M.
I own all of the Urban Decay Naked palettes (except for the new Heat) including the naked basics mini palettes. The Naked 2 is my all time favorite palette and I love all of the others. I bought this when it was 50% off at Ulta and I'm so glad I didn't spend any more because I never use it because of two main issues. 1 - the shades are neutral takes on colors, like the mauvy shades, but when I blend them onto my eyes the mauve tones blend away leaving it to look like I just used a brown shadow; this also happens with the blue toned greys and orangey brown. 2 - they don't blend easily. All of the shadows I have used end up getting blotchy on my eyes. I have tried multiple primers, no primer, concealer, etc and this happens no matter what. I have the Naked Basics mini palettes and I love them - they never get patchy and are very true to the color in the pan. Overall, I wouldn't recommend this palette to anyone and would suggest just getting both of the Naked Basics palettes instead, they are all of the neutral shades you need for transition, highlight, crease, liner, etc. I'm really shocked people love this palette so much because I just find it frustrating and I'm a huge Urban Decay and Naked fan!
Nicole C.
El Dorado, AR
I received this as a gift, qnd had been eying it forever, but ive bought other things i wanted more. The colors in this palette are a must have. I absolutely love the fact that all the shades are matte. I use my go to blending brush. I did experience some fallout which is frustrating. I do have cheaper palettes that don't have near as much fallout. I'd recommend putting these eyeshadows on before foundation, or if you bake your face apply it then. The size of this palette is the perfect size. The brush included, I love the small end, it's perfect for applying shadows under my lower lash line.
Erica L.
Great neutral palette. When I want a natural look this is the pallet I reach for, the shadows are easy to blend and it’s a great product to travel with. I probably reach for this pallet 2 to 3 times a week I really love having it in my collection. And the beautiful packaging is always a plus!
Charna H.
LOVE!! I can't even. I bought this on sale at Sephora over the holidays for twenty seven dollars and I honestly think it was an absolute steal for the price. These are so many beautiful matte shades. Easy to build and blend. So pigmented and the shades all work together like a dream. If you had to buy just one matte palette I would recommend this one without hesitation. This palette is perfect for a natural every day look and the colors can also build for a pretty night out look. These shades make your eyes pop and really grab attention. Just perfect, best purchase I've made in a long time and my go to palette.
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
This pallet is perfect for creating a natural matte looks. I would say if you’re looking for a very natural look and your on the go just bring this one palette and you’ll be set. The shadows are pretty powdery but the color palette is amazing the pigments are accurate the formula is great urban decay never let us down on their formula. The packaging is super cute it looks heavy but it’s very light and it is gold colored and sturdy and very very classy. I love this palette! I wanted it for a long time and I was so glad when I finally purchased it.
Alisha R.
Wanamingo, MN
I am in absolute LOVE with this makeup palette! This is my first time ever using this brand of makeup and I am absolutely amazed at the quality and longevity of the daily wear of the eye shadow. When I get home at the end of the day, I still look like I am wearing makeup and it's not flaky/cakey or smudgey! :) I Love it! This is a perfect palette for all eye shades and skin tones as the variety of colors is amazing.
Lori T.
Sacramento, CA
INFLUENSTERS! I know have been absent from my pages for a while. Over the last year or so I have been A Lot of things. A mom, a full time working mom, a Pinterest mom, a keeper of the schedules, a take your kid to school every once in a while so you don't look totally absent mom, a coordinator of plans, a mover, a decorator, a road tripper, and lastly, myself. I missed my beauty world so much! I'm so happy and thankful to say that I have been collecting a few things that since the beginning that I wanted to have for myself. One of them was a matte makeup pallete. I just found the other day, a sale on the @urbandecay Ultimate Basics Palette. It was at Macy's online, 1/2 off so about $27 and extra 15% off for the friends and family event. I got this palette for $22.00!!! I'm so excited to play with all of the beautiful matte colors. I'm so happy to be back and working on what I love. This is my #giftcrush to myself!!
Brittany F.
Odenton, MD
Holy pigment! I have other UD products that I love but their eyeshadows were always underwhelming especially for the price. I saw this on sale at Ulta for $27 and though what the hell. I searched it as soon as I got in the car and I was blown away. The colors go on smoothly and don’t look chalky on the skin, there is a lot of fly away but you barely have to touch your brush to the shadows to get all of the color. The packaging is really pretty and I like the big mirror inside of it. It makes it easy to do my makeup on the couch. The brush that comes with it is nice as well. It’s one that you’ll actually keep and use instead of the usual cheap throw away brush
Courtney S.
Mount Pleasant
Is This Pallet Worth Buying?
Andreia F.
12, rue Jean Origer, Luxembourg
Are this shades pigmentated? Are they longlasting?
Emily V.
Glendale, CA
I have the Naked 1, 2 and 3 with 3 being my current favorite by far. Would this be worth it for me or would it just be a repeat?
Alyssa S.
Sheboygan, Wi
is this palette very pigmented, or not so much?
Rosaly N.
I love this palette of shades, but I wonder if lasting colors on the eyelids?