BY URBAN DECAY #41 in Eyeshadow Palettes

There’s only one Naked. And once you go Naked, you’ll never go back. Introducing Naked Ultimate Basics—the matte eyeshadow palette you’ve been begging for. We loaded this sleek square case with 12 ALL-NEW, must-have neutrals. These are the matte shades UD junkies keep requesting time and time again. Every single one is not only new, but also exclusive to this palette—and completely different from the shades in Naked Basics and Naked2 Basics. Naked Ultimate Basics features a true range of neutral mattes, from cool to warm—all with a little edge that makes them Naked. Create contoured all-matte looks, or pair these neutrals with your favorite bold UD shades.

The shades in Naked Ultimate Basics are neutral enough for everything from cool skin tones to olive complexions to darker skin. If you’ve never tried our matte shadows, you’ll be blown away by how different they are. Other mattes can be “skippy,” uneven on application or difficult to blend. But EVERY shade in Naked Ultimate Basics features our proprietary Pigment Infusion System™, which gives the formula its velvety texture, rich color, serious staying power and blendability. Achieve the perfect application every time for a matte look that radiates.

Shades included:

Blow (light nude demi-matte), Nudie (soft pink-nude matte), Commando (light taupe-brown matte), Tempted (pale brown matte), Instinct (medium pink-taupe matte), Lethal (reddish brown matte), Pre-Game (pale yellow matte), Extra Bitter (burnt orange matte), Faith (medium warm brown matte), Lockout (rich neutral brown matte), Magnet (smoky gray matte) and Blackjack (warm black matte).

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Blackjack Ingredients:

Talc, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Diisostearyl Malate, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Alumina, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tin Oxide, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Polybutylene Terephthalate, Isobutylphenoxy Epoxy Resin, Polylactic Acid.

Blow Ingredients:

Talc, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Polyethylene, Diisostearyl Malate, Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Zinc Stearate, PTFE, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Isobutylphenoxy Epoxy Resin, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, Polybutylene Terephthalate, Polylactic Acid, Tin Oxide.

Commando Ingredients:

Extra Bitter Ingredients:

Faith Ingredients:

Talc, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lauroyl Lysine, Polyethylene, Alumina, Synthetic Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, PTFE, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Hexylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tin Oxide, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Polybutylene Terephthalate, Polylactic Acid, Isobutylphenoxy Epoxy Resin.

Instinct Ingredients:

• I received this for Christmas and have used it twice but some of ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Lori T.
Sacramento , CA
INFLUENSTERS! I know have been absent from my pages for a while. Over the last year or so I have been A Lot of things. A mom, a full time working mom, a Pinterest mom, a keeper of the schedules, a take your kid to school every once in a while so you don't look totally absent mom, a coordinator of plans, a mover, a decorator, a road tripper, and lastly, myself. I missed my beauty world so much! I'm so happy and thankful to say that I have been collecting a few things that since the beginning that I wanted to have for myself. One of them was a matte makeup pallete. I just found the other day, a sale on the @urbandecay Ultimate Basics Palette. It was at Macy's online, 1/2 off so about $27 and extra 15% off for the friends and family event. I got this palette for $22.00!!! I'm so excited to play with all of the beautiful matte colors. I'm so happy to be back and working on what I love. This is my #giftcrush to myself!!
Megan M.
Detroit, MI
Got this palette for Christmas and it’s got some great transition shades and all matte!!! These colors blend super easy and great quality shadows! I have all the original naked palettes and by far this one is probably your best bet, just because all the shades are matte and you can use with any other palette or use the palette all by itself. Don’t get me wrong, I love all the naked palettes but they just don’t have enough matte shades to create multiple looks with only that palette. There are a ton of shimmer shades and not enough matte, so that is why I would recommend this palette overall!!! This palette has warm and cool tones so it’s great for any look!!! Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics Eyeshadow Palette
Jessica J.
Bethlehem, PA
I love the color choices that were put in the palette. They’re not too bright, but they’re not dull enough to make your eyes look bland. The packaging it comes in is super cute but simple. The mirror inside, however, fell off after about the third time I used it. I didn’t bother trying to fix it. My favorite shade in the palette is Extra Bitter, which is a toned down orange color. It’s super pigmented! I also love the dark purple-burgundy Lethal but it doesn’t seem the blend very well. I use Blow, which is a light pink color that has a tiny bit of shimmer, to highlight under my brow and inner corner of my eyes. The brush is quite flexible so I use it once in a while to pack down a lighter color onto my eye. I only use the small end of the brush with Blow for my highlighting. I have recommended this palette to all of my friends!
Jenny S.
El Dorado Spg, MO
I've never been a fan of the Naked collection. There are so so many dupes of each palette, and the quality is just as good. I've never been blown away by the formula of each palette, and this one was no exception. This palette is $54. I have used $20 palettes that have a more quality, higher-end feel than this one. These colors are pretty, but I have seen 15 other palettes with the exact same color scheme. It's all about preferences, and I prefer a creamier eyeshadow. That's just me. I know there are plenty of people who love this palette, so if you prefer a more powdery eyeshadow, then you'll most likely enjoy this palette and the others.. I would still go for a dupe though, because this palette is NOT worth $54.
Kristin W.
This is a great palette. Has all the perfect shades for a go to nude look & enough to change it up & play around with while still looking like a nude eye. But don’t be scared if you like the bold looks either you can definitely create some bold dramatic unnatural going out at night looks too! The shades range from the normal cream to brown to black, with both warm & cool browns to work with, & a muted natural purple color range. Very beautiful & can work with every day with any outfit. I have the Naked 2, Naked Smokey, Vice palette, & Naked 3 & I still think this palette was a great buy even with all the different eyeshadow shades I already own from this brand. I don’t have the Naked so Idk what’s in that one compared to this but this palette is a great go to kit for an all matte natural look. Easy to use colors & order of them. Easy for a beginner & someone who knows what they’re doing. With that said though, I can’t stand the packaging. Looks beautiful, yes. The magnificent gold square case with a design in the front that looks like bold shining rays, beautiful yes, but it just feels so cheaply made. They’re naked palettes feel sturdy & harder, slightly heavy, dense feeling at least. Even the Vice palette which is plastic feels more sturdy. This one pretty as it may be feels so light & cheap. At least the product works very well which is what really matters but I’m afraid the case won’t outlast the shadow.
Emily J.
This palette really disappointed me. To begin, this is $54. For this $54 I feel like the quality wasn't up to my standards. I felt like all the colors not only looked the same, they all looked the exact same on my eyes. Additionally, these colors don't feel silky and smooth like I would like them to. They feel rough and just aren't good quality. Overall, I do not recommend this product. I feel like it is bad quality and definitely not worth the price.
Amanda R.
I can’t wait till Christmas so I can use this naked palette! It was half off, so I got mine for $27! Really great deal and it comes with a brush and several different eyeshadow colors. This will last me probably two or three years! I don’t use make up that often, but these colors are also all natural and beautiful I may just use it more often. But either way, I know it will last me a while. Well worth the investment. I know urban decay is a great brand and very good quality. I don’t expect any problems from using this pallet! would make a great Christmas gift!!
lindsey s.
Like all Urban Decay shadows, these stand up to the quality and pigmentation expected. This palette is all matte, with cool-toned shadows on the top row and warm on the bottom. I use these shadows every day either for a natural matte eye look, or in conjunction with shimmer shades. I see this more as a supplemental palette unless you only wear natural looks—I get much more use out of it because I use it with other shadows and palettes. It is a little pricey, but to me these shades are staples in my eyeshadow arsenal.
Brittany F.
Fort Meade
Holy pigment! I have other UD products that I love but their eyeshadows were always underwhelming especially for the price. I saw this on sale at Ulta for $27 and though what the hell. I searched it as soon as I got in the car and I was blown away. The colors go on smoothly and don’t look chalky on the skin, there is a lot of fly away but you barely have to touch your brush to the shadows to get all of the color. The packaging is really pretty and I like the big mirror inside of it. It makes it easy to do my makeup on the couch. The brush that comes with it is nice as well. It’s one that you’ll actually keep and use instead of the usual cheap throw away brush
Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
I had my eye on this, and when I saw that it was half off i went to the store and bought it that day.  Everyone knows that the quality of the Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadows are just amazing.  This palette is such a perfect palette for that everyday makeup.  You are not going to get a super bold look out of it obviously, but thats the point of the palette.  If you are a beginner to eyeshadow, I would especially recommend this palette because the shadows are so great and easy to work with and the colors are basic.  Even if you are an expert, I still recommend this because everyone could use a palette like this.
Courtney S.
Mount Pleasant
Is This Pallet Worth Buying?
Andreia F.
12, rue Jean Origer, Luxembourg
Are this shades pigmentated? Are they longlasting?
Emily V.
Glendale, CA
I have the Naked 1, 2 and 3 with 3 being my current favorite by far. Would this be worth it for me or would it just be a repeat?
Alyssa S.
Sheboygan, Wi
is this palette very pigmented, or not so much?
Rosaly N.
I love this palette of shades, but I wonder if lasting colors on the eyelids?