Urban Decay Naked Smoky Eyeshadow Palette
The key to nailing the most sought-after and elusive eye look ever? Naked Smoky—loaded with ALL the essentials you need for the perfect neutral smoky eye. A true range of shades. The perfect brushes. And detailed tutorials.
We packed this palette with a dozen sultry, smoky neutrals, including nine never-before-seen shades and three exclusives from past palettes. Experiment with warm bronzes, dimensional grays, rich browns, gorgeous taupes and deep black. From mattes and satins to shades with sparkle, Naked Smoky has it all. Each shade in Naked Smoky features our Pigment Infusion System™, the proprietary blend of ingredients that gives every shade its velvety texture, rich color, serious staying power and blendability.
Ever buy a beauty product and then realize you have no idea how to use it? Naked Smoky makes sultry, come-hither eyes totally doable. The detailed lookbook breaks down four amazing ways to get Naked and smoky, and our exclusive double-ended brush (with a Tapered Crease Brush on one end and a Smoky Smudger Brush on the other) makes application easy.
The case and brush feature a cool floating smoke effect, with “Naked Smoky” in gunmetal foil. To add to the mysterious vibe, we set the shadow pans in a smoky transparent base. The magnetic closure on the case prevents shadow mishaps in your bag, and the full-size mirror makes it easy to get Naked whenever the urge strikes.
What you see is what you get:
High (pale pink-nude shimmer w/ micro-sparkle), Dirtysweet (medium bronze), Radar (metallic taupe w/iridescent micro-sparkle), Armor (metallic silver-taupe w/tonal sparkle), Slanted (light metallic gray), Dagger (medium charcoal w/micro-shimmer), Black Market (jet-black satin), Smolder (deep plum-taupe), Password (cool taupe matte), Whiskey (rich brown matte), Combust (soft pink-taupe) and Thirteen (light beige satin).
Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Talc, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, PTFE, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyurethane-33, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer.
Black Market / Dagger Ingredients:
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Talc, PTFE, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer.
Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, PTFE, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid.
Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, PTFE, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Silica, Stearic Acid.
Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, PTFE, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer.
Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, PTFE, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer.
Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PTFE, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Talc, PTFE, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer.
Password / Thirteen / Whiskey Ingredients:
Talc, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PTFE, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid.
All Shades May Contain:
- CI 77891 Titanium Dioxide
- CI 77491/77492/77499 Iron Oxides
- CI 75470 Carmine
- CI 77000 Aluminum Powder
- CI 77007 Ultramarines
- CI 77163 Bismuth Oxychloride
- CI 77400 Bronze Powder
- CI 77400 Copper Powder
- CI 77510 Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide
- CI 77510 Ferric Ferrocyanide
- CI 77742 Manganese Violet
Top Questions See all 2,876 Q&A
- "You can't go wrong with Urban Decay products, and the Naked palette is no different. The colors are super pigmented and gorgeous for any skin tone or color." in 1811 reviews
- "this pallet has the perfect balance between matte and shimmer shades which is exactly what you need to achieve the perfect smoky eye. the brush is double sided with a dense smudger brush which is good to smudge under eyes as well as pack on shadow and get a rich true color. the other side is a crease brush and perfect for blending. im also a huge fan of this packaging. this pallete is made of thick plastic and has a magnet that snaps close. the magnet is very secure and the plastic is very durable. i plan on taking this pallete with me while traveling. the colors are all lovely. theres almost eveything you need. a light base color, a few transition shades, and a bunch of beautiful lid colors. the only color that i'd wish i had was was a solid black. my favorite colors are the blue toned matte and shimmer shades. i think this eyeshadow pallete would work on a variety of skin tones and has the perfect formula. overall this is a must have pallete if youre a fan of smoky eyes." in 547 reviews
- "I LOVE anything Urban Decay and I LOVE THE Naked pallets. I own all of them and I have the Smokey pallet that came out last year. But when I saw this I did my happy dance. I love how the colors are broken up in to metallic,satin,and matte. Also it great that the give you colors so you can do a neutral daytime Smokey or do a dark vampy sexy night time Smokey. I love this addition to the Naked collection " in 318 reviews
- "Literally the best! The pigmentation is spectacular! This lasts a long time because you don't need to use a lot! It doesn't get stuck increases and is easy to blend." in 305 reviews
I love that this palette has the perfect mix of shimmers, satins and mattes. I think that there is also a really healthy balance of warm and cool tones which make this a suitable palette for almost anyone! I am particularly a fan of the brown color "whiskey ". It is a really great color that applies and blends like a dream. Like most urban decay palettes, these shadows are very bendable and highly pigmented.
My only "problem" color is black market. For some reason there is a ton of fallout for me when I use this shade (but not any of the others). But this is something I have learned how to get around and I am still so in love with this palette.
Overall a very good quality and worth while palette to try. Especially if you love a good smokey eye! I will recommend this product and will eventually repurchase!
Out of the twelve shadows in the palette, only four (High, Dirtysweet, Armor and Whiskey) perform up to par with the other Naked Palettes. It’s possible that Urban Decay used a different formula for the Naked Smoky. The remaining eight shadows are powdery and seriously lacking in pigmentation.
I, personally, don’t wear many smoky eye looks these days, so I rarely use this palette. I hold on to it for reference purposes since I’m a beauty blogger.
I’ve seen this palette for sale at stores like Nordstrom Rack. However, I recommend saving your money and purchasing one of the many affordable dupes on the market such as Rimmel London Magnif'Eyes Eye Shadow Palette
I’ve even used the two as a highlighter when I ran out and it worked out really well just for that day. I love Urban Decay, and the Eyeshadow’s are my favorite, especially this Smoky pallete.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos