Urban Decay Naked Smoky Eyeshadow Palette

The key to nailing the most sought-after and elusive eye look ever? Naked Smoky—loaded with ALL the essentials you need for the perfect neutral smoky eye. A true range of shades. The perfect brushes. And detailed tutorials.

We packed this palette with a dozen sultry, smoky neutrals, including nine never-before-seen shades and three exclusives from past palettes. Experiment with warm bronzes, dimensional grays, rich browns, gorgeous taupes and deep black. From mattes and satins to shades with sparkle, Naked Smoky has it all. Each shade in Naked Smoky features our Pigment Infusion System™, the proprietary blend of ingredients that gives every shade its velvety texture, rich color, serious staying power and blendability.

Ever buy a beauty product and then realize you have no idea how to use it? Naked Smoky makes sultry, come-hither eyes totally doable. The detailed lookbook breaks down four amazing ways to get Naked and smoky, and our exclusive double-ended brush (with a Tapered Crease Brush on one end and a Smoky Smudger Brush on the other) makes application easy.

The case and brush feature a cool floating smoke effect, with “Naked Smoky” in gunmetal foil. To add to the mysterious vibe, we set the shadow pans in a smoky transparent base. The magnetic closure on the case prevents shadow mishaps in your bag, and the full-size mirror makes it easy to get Naked whenever the urge strikes.

What you see is what you get:

High (pale pink-nude shimmer w/ micro-sparkle), Dirtysweet (medium bronze), Radar (metallic taupe w/iridescent micro-sparkle), Armor (metallic silver-taupe w/tonal sparkle), Slanted (light metallic gray), Dagger (medium charcoal w/micro-shimmer), Black Market (jet-black satin), Smolder (deep plum-taupe), Password (cool taupe matte), Whiskey (rich brown matte), Combust (soft pink-taupe) and Thirteen (light beige satin).

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Armor Ingredients:

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Talc, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, PTFE, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyurethane-33, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer.

Black Market / Dagger Ingredients:

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Talc, PTFE, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer.

Combust Ingredients:

Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, PTFE, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid.

Dirtysweet Ingredients:

Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, PTFE, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Silica, Stearic Acid.

High Ingredients:

Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, PTFE, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer.

Radar Ingredients:

Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, PTFE, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer.

Slanted Ingredients:

Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PTFE, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer.

Smolder Ingredients:

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Talc, PTFE, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer.

Password / Thirteen / Whiskey Ingredients:

Talc, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PTFE, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid.

All Shades May Contain:

• CI 77400 Copper Powder
  • CI 77510 Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide
  • CI 77510 Ferric Ferrocyanide
  • CI 77742 Manganese Violet

Anybody still have this cycle?
Is this worth the price?
Is this palette pigmented or nah?
Start your review of Urban Decay Naked Smoky Eyeshadow Palette!
Product Highlights
You can't go wrong with Urban Decay products, and the Naked palette is no different. The colors are super pigmented and gorgeous for any skin tone or color.in 1,811 reviews
this pallet has the perfect balance between matte and shimmer shades which is exactly what you need to achieve the perfect smoky eye. the brush is double sided with a dense smudger brush which is good to smudge under eyes as well as pack on shadow and get a rich true color. the other side is a crease brush and perfect for blending. im also a huge fan of this packaging. this pallete is made of thick plastic and has a magnet that snaps close. the magnet is very secure and the plastic is very durable. i plan on taking this pallete with me while traveling. the colors are all lovely. theres almost eveything you need. a light base color, a few transition shades, and a bunch of beautiful lid colors. the only color that i'd wish i had was was a solid black. my favorite colors are the blue toned matte and shimmer shades. i think this eyeshadow pallete would work on a variety of skin tones and has the perfect formula. overall this is a must have pallete if youre a fan of smoky eyes.in 547 reviews
...metallic,satin,and matte. Also it great that the give you colors so you can do a neutral daytime Smokey or do a dark vampy sexy night time Smokey. I love this addition to the Naked collection in 318 reviews
Literally the best! The pigmentation is spectacular! This lasts a long time because you don't need to use a lot! It doesn't get stuck increases and is easy to blend.in 305 reviews
23 days agoMars, PA
Urban Decay Naked Smoky Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Lisa B.
Review for: Urban Decay Naked Smoky Eyeshadow Palette
Urban Decay Naked Smoky Eyeshadow Palette Urban Decay always has great eyeshadow palettes and this one is no different. This is the only palette you NEED to create a perfect smokey eye! There is an assortment of colors to choose from to get that smoky eye effect from light tan to dark blue to brown to the darkest black and everything in between. There is even an assortment of "highlighters". The shadows stay put all day with little to no fading, no creasing and no caking. The color saturation is spot on. Anyone who likes a smoky eye should definitely have this palette in their collection! 😍❤️😍❤️
a month agoWellington, FL
Urban Decay Naked Smoky Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Corrie R.
This was my second Naked palette. When they came out with this, I had to get it. I loved that is was warm & cool tones, with browns, greys, creams & purple. The colors have a nice pigment and not too much fallout. The mattes are very creamy & buildable. The shimmers definitely work best with your finger, moist brush or silicone applicator. I enjoy this palette a lot. FYI, swatches were done on the arm with no primer. However, I have no clue what dropped on my arm, near the center, prior to swatching.
7 days ago
You really cant go wrong with this palette or any of the naked palettes. The shadows are a beautiful variety of super pigmented mattes and shimmers. Theres always transition shades, a shade to deepen the crease and a nice shimmer for the lid. Gave this 4 stars just because i dont reach for it as often as some of my more warn tone neutrals but its still an amazing palette. Will always recommend any naked palette.
19 hours agoSan Jose, CA
Review for: Urban Decay Naked Smoky Eyeshadow Palette
Packaging-wise, this is a beautiful and sturdy palette. However, I did not like that all of the colors had shimmer. For a smoky eye, I prefer a matte look. I just don’t think that the shades in this palette look amazing together. I want to be able to use all the shades in the palette, but I’ve only touched it twice.
8 days agoChapin, SC
Urban Decay Naked Smoky Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Haley W.
Urban Decay Naked Smoky Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Haley W.
Review for: Urban Decay Naked Smoky Eyeshadow Palette
An all around beautiful palette. It is the perfect palette for creating a Smokey eye look. But there are also shades for creating something more natural. The shades are very easy to blend. The palette itself is heavy and feels very luxurious; it has a beautiful design and a super great mirror.
a month agoFairburn, GA
Urban Decay Naked Smoky Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Kassondra J.
Review for: Urban Decay Naked Smoky Eyeshadow Palette
So I really like this palette however I have had it forever and today was my first time wearing it. It's definitely not a everyday go to. The greys are a lot darker than I thought but overall I like it. It of course has minimal fall out and is very pigmented which is why urban decay brand is my favorite eyeshadow!! I paired it with urban decay eyeshadow primer. Urban Decay Naked Smoky Eyeshadow Palette
a month agoLincoln
Love the Smokey palette the colors are great and there’s a couple great transition shades as well for blending! The eyeshadow brush that comes is great for blending but takes a lot of effort to be completely blended. Some fallout but will last me quite sometime
2 months ago
Review for: Urban Decay Naked Smoky Eyeshadow Palette
The whole reason I love to do a smokey eye bc of this pallet and the fact that the colors are amazing makes it even better! ? I have recommended this product to everyone. I love any and all of these colors when dressing up for dinner and a night out or if im just going to the grocery store in shorts n tshirt and flip flops. An all time favorite for sure!
3 hours agoCharleston
Review for: Urban Decay Naked Smoky Eyeshadow Palette
I love this product! Urban Decay is definitely one of my all time favorite beauty brands! I was able to create both day and nighttime looks using palette. Colors are very pigmented and blend very well. I would definitely recommend this brand.
2 months agoCresco, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this makeup palette it's a combination of the first three naked palettes to come out! You can use it for a smokey eye or a subtle look. I love the packaging on this one and the brush that comes with it. I would totally buy this again and I recommend it to anybody looking for the all-around look!

894 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
4 months ago
Kristen D. 4 months ago
This is a pretty dramatic palette. And it looks like from your picture that you’re fairly light so my concern would be that you’d find this palette to be far too dark if you’re new to eyeshadow. As far as learning how to blend, watch YouTube videos and just practice, practice, practice. And when you think you’re done blending, blend some more.
4 months ago
Aditi L. 4 months ago
Yes! I used to do my everyday makeup using this palette. I have a deeper skin tone so I find that it depends on the look you want.
5 months ago
Urban Decay Naked Smoky Eyeshadow Palette ? What do people think of this? Sexy smoky eye?
Brittany M. 4 months ago
Love it! Creates the best smoky eye