Shawna C.
Shawna C.
Bellevue, WA

What is your method when applying?
Jolene C.
Jolene C.
Dec. 1, 2016, 5:12 p.m.
I use the Urban Decay Optimal Blurring brush for the best results . If you use that you'll get a nice airbrushed look that's so natural and light.
Dayna F.
Dayna F.
Nov. 22, 2016, 11:05 p.m.
My beauty blender is my everything.
Jenny L.
Jenny L.
Nov. 20, 2016, 10:07 p.m.
I use a foundation brush and get a flawless finish.
Lillian T.
Lillian T.
Nov. 19, 2016, 11:02 p.m.
I use the Urban Decay Pro Airbrush foundation brush and then will finish with a beauty blender if I want a more airbrushed look.
member-3c748b064
member-3c748b064
Nov. 16, 2016, 12:30 p.m.
Beauty blender girlfriend!
Sam S.
Sam S.
Nov. 12, 2016, 10:22 a.m.
Apply and blend
Kiersten T.
Kiersten T.
Nov. 9, 2016, 9:26 p.m.
I like to apply it under my eyes and t-zone, then blend it out with a damp beauty blender. Then I set it also with my damp beauty blender and my Laura Mercier Translucent setting powder
Tiffiny T.
Tiffiny T.
Aug. 22, 2016, 12:12 a.m.
After giving it a thorough shake, I pump once straight to a damp beauty blender and apply straight to my face.
Chasity H.
Chasity H.
Aug. 7, 2016, 5:27 p.m.
I prefer to use either a damp beaty blender that i dampen with rose water or setting spray or a flat foundation brush! whenever i apply this i always mix it with the farsali rose gold elixr!
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Aug. 5, 2016, 2:11 p.m.
I use a damp beauty blender to apply this foundation which helps it stay is an even layer and avoid looking cake
Karin A.
Karin A.
July 31, 2016, 10:54 p.m.
I really recommend a dense brush because it leaves more pay off instead of soaking it up like a beauty blender does
Monica B.
Monica B.
July 21, 2016, 11:09 p.m.
A damp beauty blender or a buffing brush work best
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
July 19, 2016, 2:22 p.m.
Beauty blender for sure!
Heather L.
Heather L.
June 30, 2016, 3:09 p.m.
I use one pump on the back of my hand, then go in with a foundation brush from sephora to apply it - beginning under the eyes where i need a little extra help (and to assist with covering the colour corrector i use there so the bright peach isn't, like blinding) and working outward. after that, i go in with a damp sponge wedge and help blend everything together so it looks seamless
Madeleine R.
Madeleine R.
June 28, 2016, 11:13 p.m.
Beauty blender is the way to go!
Gabby P.
Gabby P.
June 28, 2016, 6:55 p.m.
A great way to applying it is using the sephora Pro Flawless airbrush in #56
paola l.
paola l.
June 28, 2016, 3:04 p.m.
I love using my beauty blender. It applies the foundation on so smoothly and looks so flawless. Personally I have issues with brushes leaving behind streaks or my pores looking huge so I still to a beauty blender. It's buildable as well. i love this!!
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
June 26, 2016, 1:53 a.m.
I love using a beauty blender. I feel like it gives you a more flawless finish. My second choice would be using the Sigma kaboom brush.
Carla C.
Carla C.
June 25, 2016, 8:05 a.m.
Beauty blender! with this foundation you don't need a lot! I out on a moisturizer first and then a primer on top of that.
alyssa m.
alyssa m.
June 22, 2016, 11:56 p.m.
I LOVE my beauty blender. I feel like it gets into your skin better than other methods. Using a brush is nice, but you need to be aware of brush marks.
Johana A.
Johana A.
June 19, 2016, 4:41 p.m.
Use a damp beauty blender is the best!
Anita G.
Anita G.
June 18, 2016, 5:57 p.m.
Use a beauty blender or any make up blending sponge for an even more natural finish. It is beautiful on the skin.
Amber M.
Amber M.
June 17, 2016, 5:53 p.m.
I use about 2 pumps on the back of my hand. I usually dot it around my face and then blend it out with the real techniques expert face brush . Sometimes I go over it with a damp sponge just to make sure everything is blended evenly.
Skye W.
Skye W.
May 27, 2014, 5:06 p.m.
I use ONE pump onto a piece of glass (I use a glass coaster) and use my real techniques "buffing brush" to apply it. I dip my brush in (A little) put three dots under each eye, a couple on my forehead, and one on my chin and nose. Using small swirls I blend it into my face. If I need any more coverage anywhere I put a TINY dot on the glass again and use it where needed.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Dec. 23, 2013, 9:02 p.m.
I use there special Urban Decay optical brush and squirt like 4 pumps and then blotch them around my face and then blend.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Oct. 19, 2013, 4:33 p.m.
I use about a half pump to a pump on an optical blurring brush per each side of the face. I dot my cheeks chin forehead all around and then blend. And I always make sure to blend into my neck and hairline. Hope this helps! :)
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Oct. 13, 2013, 2:22 p.m.
Their Good Karma Optical blending brush is amazing and doesn't shed. Or the Beauty Blender sponge is great too.
Lucy B.
Lucy B.
Aug. 30, 2013, 6:30 p.m.
I apply this foundation with one of their good karma brushes and it's phenomenal. the finish is great and the brush itself is so soft and does a great job at evenly distributing the product without eating it
Joanne S.
Joanne S.
July 24, 2013, 9:28 p.m.
I use a flat top brush and stipple it on. I also find that it is the most build able coverage when I do.
Maddie K.
Maddie K.
May 15, 2013, 5:24 p.m.
I use 2 pumps on my hand. and dip my stippling brush in it. After applying to my face, i blend it out and if necessary, I'll use a foam blender to do finishing touches.
Angelica R.
Angelica R.
May 14, 2013, 7:15 p.m.
I used a flat top brush or round kabuki brush. It gives me a flawless look!
Kimberley L.
Kimberley L.
May 12, 2013, 2:37 p.m.
I moisturize first and then apply Urban Decay's primer. Using only two pumps or so, I dot the foundation all over my face. Then I use my fingers to blend it in. I find this works better than any brush or sponge. I finish it up by blending with a regular beauty sponge and buffing with a foundation brush.
Valerie I.
Valerie I.
April 5, 2013, 10:15 p.m.
I apply moisturizer. Then I use three pumps on the back of my hand. I use MAC foundation brush 187. It's really soft and is really good for blending. Then I top with Makeup Forever HD powder to set it.
Zoe S.
Zoe S.
March 15, 2013, 12:19 p.m.
I put 2 pumps of it on the back of my hand then dab my beauty blender into it and dot it around the face. After that I dab the color out and smooth it out, focusing on problem areas. It works wonderfully like concealer as well so just tap a tiny bit extra there for fuller coverage. Blend it out a little bit and add powder and you're done!
Cathi L.
Cathi L.
Feb. 25, 2013, 5:15 p.m.
After shaking the bottle well, I pump 3 pumps onto my hand hand and apply with a moist beauty blender. I use a dabbing motion starting on my chin and work up to my hair line. I ordered the Good Karma Optical Blurring Brush by UD, and am looking forward to trying it. I always set the mu with a loose setting powder applied with a big powder brush.
Joslyn D.
Joslyn D.
Dec. 12, 2012, 5:45 p.m.
I pump about 3 pumps on the back of my hand, then use a fountaion brush and dab it on my cheeks, temples, under my eyes, & my chin & blend in all over & to my neck. I follow this up with a light powder & brow fill.
Tierlyn F.
Tierlyn F.
Dec. 11, 2012, 10:44 a.m.
I apply about 3 or 4 pumps to the back of my hand, and I use a Sigma F80 (flat top kabuki) brush to buff it over my entire face. I have to make sure to use a good moisturizer and primer before or it tends to look patchy on me. I love this method of applying this foundation because once it settles into the skin, it looks flawless!!
Liz V.
Liz V.
Dec. 5, 2012, 7:31 a.m.
I use two to three pumps and dot all over my face and then with a foundation brush blend it all in, and set with a powder I have combination skin and this works really well for me I also set it all with Urban Decay setting spray In all nighter.
Alejandra S.
Alejandra S.
Dec. 5, 2012, 5:37 a.m.
I use about 2 1/2 - 3 pumps on the palm of my hand then I use the Good Karma - Optical Blurring Brush (UD as well) to apply. I start out in the middle of my face (nose, chin, middle of forehead) and use a circular motion to blend outward.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Dec. 4, 2012, 6:44 a.m.
I use my fingers. I've found that the warmth from my hands help blend foundation into my skin better than any brush I've ever used. Just make sure your hands are clean.
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
Dec. 3, 2012, 11:26 a.m.
I use around 4 pumps to the back of my hand, wipe my brush through it and apply to my face in a circular motion. For more coverage, add more product. It works best when used with primer.

Join Now