Katrina M.
Katrina M.
Glen Alpine, NC

Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Wendy T.
Wendy T.
April 16, 2014, 8:01 p.m.
I have dry skin patches on specific areas of my face that I felt the foundation emphasized and highlighted. It's hard not to notice the flaky skin sometimes. However, I do recommend using moisturizer day and night (letting dry before application), use a primer, and apply with your hands in the flaky areas. Brushes and sponges will agitate the skin when you're setting the make up, moving them so that the skin/flakes rises up. It's such a noticeable difference when you use your hands. Just make sure they're clean!
Amber H.
Amber H.
Sept. 1, 2013, 2:36 a.m.
It's wonderful with dry skin, but do not apply on its own. Get a good moisturizer and let it set in your skin before applying and you'll have all day moisture. When my skin gets very dry and I do no apply moisturizer, my skin gets to a point where no makeup could ever mask the flakes.
Lucy B.
Lucy B.
Aug. 30, 2013, 6:32 p.m.
I have extremely dry skin in the winter, to the point that it gets very flaky. with any foundation you use with dry skin, you want to make sure you moisturize. what i tend to do is apply a thicker moisturizer at night to restore some moisture in my skin. the following day, when its time to apply my makeup, I'll apply a light moisturizer, let it dry completely, and THEN apply this foundation. if you find that your skin is still flaky after a light moisturizer, you may want to apply a primer underneath as well. with dry skin, it's all a matter of trial and error to figure out what works best on your skin
Tabitha B.
Tabitha B.
Aug. 6, 2013, 11:25 p.m.
My skin becomes really dry in the winter and this foundation works great for me all year! I would recommend using coconut oil on your skin at night to seal in moisture.

Join Now