BeautyFaceFace MakeupUrban Decay
Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup

Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup

Coverage without compromise. Our weightless formula blurs imperfections for a flawless finish that feels invisible, but looks professionally retouched.

Start your review of Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup!
Emily L.
Rio Rancho, NM
Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup uploaded by Emily L.
This is a pretty good foundation. Wouldn’t be my first choice though. I didn’t like the color match. It looked to dark for my skin tone. Also it’s very runny. Think that’s why it’s called weightless? I don’t know. On the plus side, it didn’t make my face cakey and it blends well when applied to the face. I love urban decay and use a lot of their product but this foundation just isn’t for me.
Elena  R.
Lake Geneva, WI
Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup uploaded by Elena  R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Very natural and naked look love the formula and I got the perfect color and the price is good
Melanie  J.
Tampa, FL
Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup uploaded by Melanie  J.
Purchased at: Sephora
It was my favorite foundation. I used this product for 2 years and on my 4th bottle the formula started to oxidize and turn orange on my face 🍊!! I had to let them go and go to Nars, which I love now. I think Urban changed their formula and it did not work for me unfortunately. Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup
Delisa R.
O Fallon, IL
Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup uploaded by Delisa R.
QVC had a great price on this so I have it a try. It’s a very lightweight liquid with a matte finish. I love that it’s filled with anti-aging ingredients. Seeing this shade on the model was very helpful in ensuring I chose the correct one for my skin tone. This is a perfect light product for the spring/summer months too.
Lourdes V.
Rochester, NY
Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup uploaded by Lourdes V.
Love love this product. Look natural and is super light. I used under my eyebrows and looks super dramatic, I worked all day and still the same. Highly recommend
Kayy V.
Bakersfield , CA
Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup uploaded by Kayy V.
Purchased at: ULTA
One of the best foundations I’ve used. Such a weightless feeling. I have really oily skin and it seems to work just fine with my skin. Last a long time which I love. Recommend!
Lisa K.
Alpharetta, GA
Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup uploaded by Lisa K.
This foundation is one of my go to’s for light to medium buildable everyday coverage. It applies very smoothly using a beauty blender and is fairly long lasting (as long as you have a bomb setting spray on board too). I also can breakout easily and this product does not give my skin issues!!
Nadia M.
Bay Point, CA
Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup uploaded by Nadia M.
It’s not a foundation I would repurchase only because I’m on the oilier side and I have long days where I’d like my makeup not to make me look greasy.
Tara B.
Moreauville, LA
Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup uploaded by Tara B.
I like using this foundation for a medium coverage on days when I don't need to be fully glam. Goes well over the UD optical illusion primer. My color is 1.5 which can be somewhat pink on me, but bronzes up nicely. I like the pump dispenser and liquid consistency.
Nikki S.
Holbrook, NY
Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup uploaded by Nikki S.
This was the second one I tried, and I liked it a bit better. It wasn’t as heavy as the born this way foundation, but I was a little drying. I also didn’t think it was a perfect color match for me. It made me look a little ghost like! I wanted something that went with my pink under tones. It was fine for what I needed covered, though! Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup