Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid MakeupInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY URBAN DECAY #26 in Liquid Foundation

Coverage without compromise. Our weightless formula blurs imperfections for a flawless finish that feels invisible, but looks professionally retouched. Need help finding your shade? Discover it here!

It feels like wearing nothing, yet Naked Skin Liquid Makeup transforms your complexion. Skin looks natural, illuminated and bright with a luminous demi-matte finish: like the beautiful skin you were born with. Light-diffusing spheres provide a visible reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, blurring imperfections for beautifully perfected, ultra definition skin that looks completely real.

In clinical studies, immediately after using Naked Skin Liquid Makeup:

• 100% of participants had a measurable improvement in the appearance of skin imperfections.
  • 96% had a measurable improvement in skin radiance.
  • 90% had a measurable improvement in skin firmness.
  • 93% had a measurable improvement in the appearance of fine lines.

Naked Skin Liquid Makeup provides truly buildable coverage with a weightless feel and a luminous finish. And it’s loaded with nourishing ingredients, including: Matrixyl 3000 (a powerful anti-wrinkle peptide), protective and brightening Litchiderm™, antioxidant green tea, and sodium hyaluronate for optimal skin hydration and nutrient absorption. The sleek, hygienic pump provides more control, with less waste of product. Oil- and paraben-free.

Naked Skin Liquid Makeup comes in a range of meticulously calibrated shades. And our precise shade numbering system makes it easy to find your perfect match.

Shades Ending in:

• .0 have warm undertones
  • .25 have neutral undertones
  • .5 have pink undertones
  • .75 have golden undertones

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/Eau)
  • Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate
  • Caprylyl Glycol
  • Phenoxyethanol

All shades may contain:

• CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
  • CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

• Im in love with the concealer and I'm eyeing now the foundation. ...1 Answers
  • What is your method when applying? 62 Answers
  • Is this product for dry skin? Also is it full coverage? I know th...2 Answers
Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup
  • "this foundation has a very beautiful dewy skinlike finish. it looks very natural and radient on the skin, the coverage is medium and buildable, it doesnt get oily but i would set this foundation with a litle powder and it will last an even longer time." in 402 reviews
Bridgett P.
Canyon, TX
Review for: 2 Warm/Fair more...
Recently switched up my skin routine & my skin went from oily as hell to superrr dry. I went into Ulta & asked for a light to medium coverage foundation for dry skin & the associate led me to this! She shade matched me with a 2.0 to balance pink undertones in my skin. I was impressed with the shade match & even more impressed with how natural the finish was! I've never in my life been in love with a foundation but this has become my holy grail! No separation, no settling-just a perfectly natural finish. I have a co-worker who calls me out *every* time I wear foundation & she hasn't said a word since I've got this! If it can fool her it can probably fool anyone.

I use moisturizer & a cheap ELF primer & then apply Naked Skin with either a beauty blender (for light coverage) or a brush (for medium). It's a water-based formula so be sure to shake before!!  I've found that just one layer  (1-2 pumps) does the trick for me, but the Ulta associate told me full coverage is possible with a second or third application.

I can't comment on how it works with textured skin, but I do have somewhat prominent acne scarring on my temples & cheeks & this does a great job at camouflaging! One layer doesn't provide full coverage but it does minimize the redness to make them less noticeable & that's all I'm really looking for. Maybe a multiple layers would do the trick?

A word of caution to my oily-skinned people: about a year ago (when my skin was still crazy oily), my cousin used this foundation when she did my makeup for her (hot & humid) beach wedding, & I really wasn't impressed with how it wore. By the end of the day it had separated & settled into the areas around my pores & into laugh lines I don't even have. I think a setting powder might have saved me but who knows, maybe the weather was just too much...or maybe it's just not ideal for oily skin.
novikova, a.
Mountain view, CA
Review for: 1 Warm/Very Fair more...
A short story of how I found the perfect foundation and why I prefer Urban Decay over Chanel and YSL. Detailed review + BEFORE / AFTER

I am a real foundation whore. On my own, I tried a lot of different face products, from the most usual MaxFactor to Dior, Chanel, and YSL. But today we will not talk about my falls and take-offs, let's focus on my new rescue Naked Skin from Urban Decay.

How did I find this product? I am a fan of light-weight foundations with medium to full coverage. I like a satin finish, as is for me, it looks as natural as possible. In my search for "light" foundations that much my preference, I encountered a huge problem: it is very difficult to find the right shade for my very pale skin with a golden undertone. One of the only foundations that really "matched" me was this product - Naked Skin. I buy it again and again and advise all of my girlfriends too. For me, it even beats Chanel and YSL due to it multiple advantages (read below)

Why is Naked Skin worth paying attention? Let's review in detail.

The advantages:
+ good coverage
super weightlessness does not prevent from covering up any "troubles", even severe inflammation
+ can't be felt on the skin
I can wear it all day and do not notice. It does not stick, does not dry or roll down
+ cool applicator
gives out just as much product as you need, you can even squeeze a pea
+ holds for a long time
you can forget about it for hours 6-12, I'm serious
+ looks very natural
I always get a lot of compliments on how well I look *without* makeup ...
+ available in 20 shades
will suit all beauties
+ easy to pply
Most often I apply it with a flat kabuki brush
+ universal
can give you both a matte and a dewy finish since it's satin lol
+ quickly "sits down"
magically gets "absorbed" into the skin
+ price
if compared with the analogs in the beauty segment, it costs about $20 cheaper

The disadvantages:
- may seem too expensive
but in fact, it is a good investment of money, since the product is absolutely gorgeous and goes the long way

I endure my fashionable sentence:
Buy, don't let it go. It's worth investing money. Light, tender, hides blemishes pretty well. Holds for a long time, does not stick. Urban Decay was too successful to combine all of my "I want" in this product.

My Rating: 5 +/5
Shea P.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: 1.5 Fair/Warm (fair bisque w/subtle pink undertone) more...
This has quickly become my holy grail foundation. I have tried several other high end and drug store foundations, but this is the best. It sits perfectly on my skin. It is very lightweight and does need a setting powder to prevent transfer but I always get a compliment when I put it on. I have the concealer to match, but it does play well with others. I have normal-to-dry skin. I heavily moisturize and use a hydrating primer as well, either ELF or Too Faced Hangover RX. I have sensitive skin, so I need to be careful with what foundations I use. I cannot recommend this foundation enough! It IS a little water-y, so be careful how you apply it. I use a brush because a beauty blender/sponge would sheer it out too much. It is a medium coverage foundation, with a little buildable coverage. You can apply too much and it will look funny. It's meant to be a lightweight foundation. I would absolutely buy this over and over again. The Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer is much thicker than the foundation but they (obviously) play well together. I also use the make up revolution conceal and contour or the Tarte Shape tape concealer with it and it still looks flawless. (Photo is with the makeup revolution concealer.)
Riley W.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: 1 Warm/Very Fair more...
I have nothing but amazing things to say about this foundation. I have acne prone and combination skin, so finding a foundation that doesn't cling to dry patches or sit weirdly on my face is a challenge. I try to try out as many foundations as I can so I can find a really good match to myself, and prior to finding this one, the Too Face Born This Way foundation was my favorite. I actually only bought this foundation because my Ulta was out of the product and I needed it for the next day - best thing that could have happened. I even prefer this formula to the too faced one. It's so lightweight and super blendable. It's not a hundred percent full coverage, but you can build it up to the pigment/intensity you wish it to be just fine. This is now my go to foundation, and though I do like others, I will be sticking to this one for a while. Super worth the buy, and if you're looking for a natural but still covered finish, this is perfect for you.
Alejandro S.
Huron, CA
Review for: Other more...
Im absolutely in LOVE with this foundation. A good foundation is extremely hard to find for me because I have an extremely oily nose but sometimes have dry patches around my lips. Typically, i like foundation that looks like skin. I hate wearing a foundation that makes people say i look cakey, its embarassing ! lol. Yes, this foundation is a little liquidy but once its on your skin it looks flawless. Plus, it doesnt oxidize which I was scared about. No, its not full coverage BUT it is buildable. Oddly enough, my upper lip is lighter than the rest of my face so I add more foundation there and it blocks the paleness. Another great thing about this foundation is that it DOES NOT get cakey throughout the day. A problem I get is that foundations typically seperate on my nose since i get very oily but this foundation doesnt. Yes, you might need a blotting powder if you get a little oily but thats an easy fix. Ive also been seeing reviews saying that it clings to acne or scars but it really doesnt at all. If you are the type of person that likes to fully block acne and fully block redness than this foundation might not be for you. Even though this is a buildable foundation, its NOT full coverage.
Brianna V.
Milton, FL
Review for: Other more...
I’ve just started using this and I am obsessed! I love the feel, it does not seem to transfer at all and my skin still looked PERFECT at the end of the day. Sometimes the area around my nose and my chin get red and it shows through after a while but not with this foundation. I also like it because reading the ingredients and scanning on cosdna it’s VERY low on comedogenic ingredients, it’s not totally free of them, but almost. And I find that with most popular foundations that offer full coverage that’s rare.
I wanted something full coverage that didn’t feel cake-y and drying. I loved the coverage of double wear and that it doesn’t break me out but it can be quite dry and is very thick and rather pink. This foundation covers everything but doesn’t feel like it and really does look like skin. While at the same time making me look air brushed. The finish is not matte which I like, I’d say it’s probably a satin finish. The shade matched me perfectly. I wonder if it tends to be darker since I am in 0.5 lol the lightest on either I am in denial about how pale I truly am or their shades are darker
Chassidy R.
Florence, SC
This foundation is perfection. I used it on my wedding day (that how much I trust it!)

When I first began the hunt for my wedding foundation I didn’t want to stray too far from my comfort zone. I like light-weight formulas with a light to medium coverage. I went to sever makeup counter sales associates who told me I would not be able to get away with wearing a light coverage foundation on my wedding and they promptly steered me in the direction of some very full coverage options. Needless to say, I hated them all. I didn’t want to look like a different person on my wedding day.

It took me SIX MONTHS to find someone who actually listened to me about what I wanted.
I had a love-at-first-sight kind of moment on the first application. It has a very light-weight feel but is buildable if I ever need a little more coverage. It’s perfect!

My one complaint is the smell. It may not bother everyone but I really don’t love the smell. It doesn’t linger so I still plan on sticking with this foundation for future purchases.
Shasha S.
Review for: 9 Warm/Medium-Dark, 6.5 Cool/Medium, 7 Warm/Medium-Dark, 2 Warm/Fair, 0.5 Cool/Very Fair, 4.5 Cool/Medium-Light, 3 Warm/Light, 12 Warm/Dark, 1.5 Fair/Warm (fair bisque w/subtle pink undertone), 8.75 Dark (dark w/golden undertone), 9.75 Dark Beige (dark beige w/golden undertone), 3.5 Cool/Light, 1 Warm/Very Fair more...
 Its best product . Bestiiiiieeee bestttt product,,,,I loveeeee this product. I really enjoy free samples. If its good I definitely upload in my vlog and recommend to friends ,colleagues and family . I usually buy from drugstores. Love to use branded products and love to try new samples. Crazy to try  new samples but  cost effective :(The product has this light lotiony texture that spreads very easily, and I have not experience it feeling greasy or tacky on my face at all. It dries down rather quickly. Now when it comes to how it performs in making my makeup last any longer than other primers that I own, I can personally say that this primer does allow for my makeup to stay on a very long time. The only major difference is that it provides a level of hydration to my skin at the same time, while it's doing it's job towards keeping my face well primed, and keeping my makeup look as fresh as possible, for as long as possible. So it's really like using a light hydrator+moisturizer all-one. I gave it 5 stars because Its awesome and awesome
Vira K.
East Hanover, New Jersey
I’m really into
this foundation. Whenever I wear it, I feel confident. My skin is combo with a
little bit of texture, so at first I wasn’t sure that it would give me enough
coverage. But I was wrong. It is medium to buildable coverage. The texture is truly
lightweight and comfortable on my skin. It gives my face pretty fresh and
lightly luminous finish, though I always set my T-zone with some loose powder,
as I often get oily. Concerning application, I like to use either a stippling
brush or my favorite M439 from Morphe. Either way there is no streakiness or
patchiness whatsoever. The texture of this foundation sits like second skin on
me. Also, I appreciate the pump, because it is convenient when using. All in
all, I highly recommend you Naked Skin Foundation from UD.
Cristina B.
Arlington
Review for: 7 Warm/Medium-Dark more...
I LOVE this foundation! I went to Seophora and the artist matched me with this and I couldn’t be happier. The color matches my skin perfectly and it’s light on my skin to the point that it doesn’t look like I’m wearing anything. I will say that I don’t have much acne and because the formula is pretty light, I’d suggest looking elsewhere for a full-coverage foundation. I’ve even had people compliment me by saying that my skin is glowing when in reality, I know that it’s just my foundation. The only reason I didn’t give it five stars is because the packaging needs improvement. If it isn’t standing up, there is a chance that the product will leak out and I’ve seen many other reviews complaining about this too. I never travel with the bottle- I have to pump some out into a travel-sized container. Overall, great product but be careful with the delicate packaging!
Shawna C.
What is your method when applying?
Blanca C.
Do you think this product is worth the price?
Emily M.
How long have you found a bottle to last you with daily use?
Alejandra P.
Fairburn, GA
Does it work well with oily skin? Especially the T-Zone area.
Catherine K.
What primer do you suggest to wear under this foundation? Should I stick to the same brand?