Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup
Coverage without compromise. Our weightless formula blurs imperfections for a flawless finish that feels invisible, but looks professionally retouched. Need help finding your shade? Discover it here!
It feels like wearing nothing, yet Naked Skin Liquid Makeup transforms your complexion. Skin looks natural, illuminated and bright with a luminous demi-matte finish: like the beautiful skin you were born with. Light-diffusing spheres provide a visible reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, blurring imperfections for beautifully perfected, ultra definition skin that looks completely real.
In clinical studies, immediately after using Naked Skin Liquid Makeup:
- 100% of participants had a measurable improvement in the appearance of skin imperfections.
- 96% had a measurable improvement in skin radiance.
- 90% had a measurable improvement in skin firmness.
- 93% had a measurable improvement in the appearance of fine lines.
Naked Skin Liquid Makeup provides truly buildable coverage with a weightless feel and a luminous finish. And it’s loaded with nourishing ingredients, including: Matrixyl 3000 (a powerful anti-wrinkle peptide), protective and brightening Litchiderm™, antioxidant green tea, and sodium hyaluronate for optimal skin hydration and nutrient absorption. The sleek, hygienic pump provides more control, with less waste of product. Oil- and paraben-free.
Naked Skin Liquid Makeup comes in a range of meticulously calibrated shades. And our precise shade numbering system makes it easy to find your perfect match.
Shades Ending in:
- .0 have warm undertones
- .25 have neutral undertones
- .5 have pink undertones
- .75 have golden undertones
Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.
- Aqua (Water/Eau)
- Butylene Glycol
- PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone
- Sodium Chloride
- Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract
- Litchi Chinensis Pericarp Extract
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer
- Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer
- Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate
- Polysorbate 20
- Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate
- Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate
- Propylene Glycol
- Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone
- Hexyl Laurate
- Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate
- Caprylyl Glycol
All shades may contain:
- CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
- CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)
Top Questions See all 3,216 Q&A
- "this foundation has a very beautiful dewy skinlike finish. it looks very natural and radient on the skin, the coverage is medium and buildable, it doesnt get oily but i would set this foundation with a litle powder and it will last an even longer time." in 402 reviews
I use moisturizer & a cheap ELF primer & then apply Naked Skin with either a beauty blender (for light coverage) or a brush (for medium). It's a water-based formula so be sure to shake before!! I've found that just one layer (1-2 pumps) does the trick for me, but the Ulta associate told me full coverage is possible with a second or third application.
I can't comment on how it works with textured skin, but I do have somewhat prominent acne scarring on my temples & cheeks & this does a great job at camouflaging! One layer doesn't provide full coverage but it does minimize the redness to make them less noticeable & that's all I'm really looking for. Maybe a multiple layers would do the trick?
A word of caution to my oily-skinned people: about a year ago (when my skin was still crazy oily), my cousin used this foundation when she did my makeup for her (hot & humid) beach wedding, & I really wasn't impressed with how it wore. By the end of the day it had separated & settled into the areas around my pores & into laugh lines I don't even have. I think a setting powder might have saved me but who knows, maybe the weather was just too much...or maybe it's just not ideal for oily skin.
I wanted something full coverage that didn’t feel cake-y and drying. I loved the coverage of double wear and that it doesn’t break me out but it can be quite dry and is very thick and rather pink. This foundation covers everything but doesn’t feel like it and really does look like skin. While at the same time making me look air brushed. The finish is not matte which I like, I’d say it’s probably a satin finish. The shade matched me perfectly. I wonder if it tends to be darker since I am in 0.5 lol the lightest on either I am in denial about how pale I truly am or their shades are darker
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos