Alecia K.
Osceola, IA

I just purchased this but scared that it was on sale on ultas website but I’ve heard good things. How would you describe this concealer?

Kayla W.
Kayla W.
3 months, 2 weeks ago
I honestly adore this concealer. It’s blends out perfectly, brightens my eyes, and covers all my imperfections. In my opinion, the coverage isn’t 100%, but I would say it’s medium. Although all in all, it’s amazing and I’d recommend it.
Mini M.
Mini M.
4 months ago
Lightweight, medium coverage, blends out well, dries down darker (at least the shade I had did) so I'd recommend swatching in store or googling some swatches of the color you're thinking of getting. It's one of my favorite formulas.
Solena H.
Solena H.
Logan, UT
4 months ago
I like the concealer it’s pretty lightweight but still gives good coverage. I still use mine every now and then.