BY URBAN DECAY #19 in Concealer

An innovative, high-coverage concealer that provides buildable, weightless coverage and leaves an invisible, Naked Skin finish. This concealer from Urban Decay lets you cover imperfections without looking covered up. It's easily blendable and buildable, giving you even coverage with a luminous, demi-matte finish. Ultra-lightweight, this high-tech liquid formula never settles into fine lines, and it melds on for a no makeup look while full coverage in an instant. This concealer is enriched with Matrixyl 3000, which contains peptides to support the skin's youthful appearance and elasticity, and Japanese green tea revitalizes and helps reduce the look of fine lines. It's infused with Litchiderm™ derived from lychee fruit which protects against dehydration, while sodium hyaluronate helps the skin attract and retain moisture, resulting in a brighter-looking complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Naked Skin Concealer comes in a range of meticulously calibrated shades that coordinate with Urban Decay's Naked Skin Powder Foundation. The shade-matching system provides a clear starting point for finding your perfect shade: the first part represents shade intensity, and the second indicates shade undertone. Practical and travel-friendly, this formula comes in a gorgeous bottle that's like a smaller version of Urban Decay's Naked Skin Liquid Makeup component. The modern flocked applicator lays down just the right amount of product, and it's soft enough to use on the delicate skin under the eyes. see more...

• Which is the lightest shade, Fair Neutral or Fair Warm?   I can n...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Noelle M.
Palm Springs, CA
Review for: Fair Warm
I never use concealers, HOWEVER lol this year i turned 32 and i do NOT get a good nights rest, in fact i have a pretty bad case of insomnia. I have felt this year that its taking a toll on my undereyes. I have slight fine lines, itty bitty, but EVERYTHING sinks into them. This goes on smooth, nice and bright! Makes me look awake, but not like i took a white highlighter under my eyes. Its hard to find a shade lighter than my fair skin to brighten, but this does it. AND!! it doesnt sink into my fine lines or get cakey..
It does have a paint smell which dissipates after a minute. All in all i really like this. Its on clearance through urban decays website, and if youre a beauty junkie member you get free shipping!! I think these are either being reformulated or discontinued...so snap them up while you still can!
Victoria S.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually don't love this concealer like most seem to. It doesn't have enough coverage for me, and I have zero dark circles so I don't even need much coverage. I feel like I have to use a lot of product to get it to look the way I want it to, and I don't like putting a lot of product on my face as it can quickly get cakey. I mostly just use this to spot-conceal now, and that works fairly well. This just goes to show that not all popular products will work on everyone.
Sylia B.
Review for: Extra Deep Neutral
I just started using this product and I love it! I love the fresh feeling my skin gets after using this product. My skin feels fresh and clean. The only negative part about this product is the smell. It smells a little bit like the ocean (in a bad way) but I've grown use to it and hardly notice it anymore.

I recommend it !!!

love it very much
Jasmin R.
Review for: Extra Deep Neutral
One of the best concealers in my opinion. I have different shades because I use a variety for makeup on others, and even on myself, and I can't seem to put it down. It's so lightweight and almost hydrating and doesn't look cakey. I do find that I have to set it with translucent power to avoid creasing but I do that with all my concealers. The coverage is great, it last a pretty long time and it's very comfortable to wear. Doesn't feel overbearing or like your blocking your pores. I strongly recommend especially if you have dry undereyes.
Hailey A.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Medium Light Warm
This is my all time favorite concealer! I'm not one to purchase expensive makeup all the time, but this product is definitely worth spending the $40 on! It blends very nicely and doesn't fall into creases under your eyes after wearing it for an hour or three like other ones I have used. Another major plus for this concealer is that there is no flashback in photos! Other concealers that I've tried like Maybelline FitMe have been absolutely awful and tend to make me look like a ghost in photos where flash is used. Even if you use a drugstore foundation, this is the hands-down best concealer I have ever used. I've been using it for over a year and a half now and I'm on my 4th tube.
Seanna P.
Duvall
Beauty Junkie Expert
First off my skin is so pale it's hard to find something that doesn't just match my skin tone. This product really brightens under my eye without settling in my lines. If you are looking for a concealer go and try this one! I also love how it's full coverage ( I have very dark under eye)
Cassey H.
Toronto
Review for: Other
Blends out like a dream. It is medium to buildable coverage and hides dark circles well. The con is that this oxidized on me a lot. I have a light neutral complexion and the shade was exactly my face colour. When I walked out it was orange
Destinee W.
Adel
Review for: Fair Warm
I love this concealer so much! I'm almost at the end of my second bottle. It covers almost anything and is very easy to blend. It can cover dark circles, acne, scars, etc. I recommend this to everyone. It is also very easy to build on. I have been using the light warm, but recently have gotten a tan and haven't had a chance to buy a different shade. This still manages to blend so well even though I am no longer using the correct shade. That amazes me.
Melissa A.
Cascade Locks, OR
Review for: Other
This concealer is my holy grail concealer! I only have two complaints one is the smell! It does have a chemical like fragrance to it which really turned me away from this product, I am glad I gave it a second chance because it blends flawlessly into the skin. The other complaint is no matter what powder I use it still creases. I do have fine lines under my eyes and I am only 20!!  They're not severe but there slightly noticeable
Sarah G.
Review for: Other
I love this concealer. It’s very light weight. Super easy to blend out. Very long lasting. Easy to use applicator. I feel it works much better than the Fit me dupe. I think I am on my 4th tube of this. A staple in my makeup
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which is the lightest shade, Fair Neutral or Fair Warm?   I can now confirm that Fair Neutral is the lightest shade!  I was able to swatch them both in store at Ulta.  Thanks for your help everyone!   Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer