Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016
13 colors available

BY URBAN DECAY #6 in Concealer

Hide even your most scandalous flaws. Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer gives you buildable, even coverage with a luminous, demi-matte finish. Ultra lightweight, this high-tech formula melds like a second skin to give you full coverage in an instant.For complete coverage, just keep building; no matter how much you apply, Naked Skin Concealer always blends beautifully and NEVER settles into fine lines.

We loaded Naked Skin Concealer with lots of ingredients that are good for your skin. Matrixyl 3000 contains anti-wrinkle peptides to improve skin’s youthful appearance and elasticity. Japanese green tea revitalizes and helps reduce the appearance of fine lines. Litchiderm™ (derived from lychee fruit) protects against dehydration, resulting in a brighter, more radiant complexion. And sodium hyaluronate helps skin attract and retain moisture.

Practical and travel-friendly, this formula comes in a gorgeous bottle that’s like a smaller version of our Naked Skin Liquid Makeup component. The modern flocked applicator lays down just the right amount of product, and it’s soft enough to use on the delicate skin under the eyes.

Naked Skin Concealer comes in a range of meticulously calibrated shades that coordinate with Naked Skin Powder Foundation. Our shade-matching system provides a clear starting point for finding your perfect shade: the first part represents shade intensity, and the second indicates shade undertone.

Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua (Water/Eau), Butylene Glycol, Silica, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerin, Litchi Chinensis Pericarp Extract, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Sodium Chloride, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Propylene Carbonate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1

All Shades May Contain:
CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides).

Buy on Sephora*
Maria Q.
Maria Q.
I've never used makeup in any form, but I needed something to conceal blemishes at a planned engagement. I looked at reviews and photos to see which color to get for my skin tone (I basically winged it), and chose this product because of the price. With my inexperience, it wouldn't be a huge dent in my wallet if I got something totally unusable.

This product worked very well for my needs. It doesn't 100% conceal but I'm not using it with any other makeup either. It greatly reduced the noticeability of my blemishes without looking like I was wearing anything to conceal them, and that was good enough for me. It was like 88F and humid when I wore it, and it didn't need any reapplying. I also didn't need to use a lot, so this purchase was definitely worth it.

I tested it for dark circles (bruising under my eyes from allergies) but you could tell I had used a product in that location so I'm not using it for that. Maybe it works better combined with foundation or whatever (I have no idea).
Tmarie A.
Tmarie A.
Tucson, AZ
Am someone who flips between wanting natural and full coverage and that the fact that both are achievable with this concealer I'm really impressed with!

Ive found that if i want a natural look i can swipe on some of this to my under eyes and blend out and have enough coverage to blur imperfections but my skin is not masked and still looks like skin!

But if I'm going out and want a full contour i can similarly use this concealer to highlight the high points of my face and achieve a more full coverage look. ( I have freckley skin and whilst not dark freckles still provides coverage of them)

The scent is nice and the applicator is hands down the best I've used, glides on with absolutely no effort and dispenses a good amount of product.

I have had minimal problems with creasing and once set it won't slide around (i have very oily skin so setting is a must for me)

Very impressed this is now a holy grail product for me!
Daiana u.
Daiana u.
Tengo este producto cinco estrellas porque realmente creo en la fórmula. Soy nuevo a la "manía Corrector" y debo decir que creo que me golpeó el clavo en la cabeza primero dar la vuelta. La fórmula pasa suave y combina muy bien con mi licuadora belleza húmedo. Aplico este corrector debajo de los ojos, por mi nariz, la barbilla y un poco en la frente. puntos básicos más destacado / contorno. Lo aplico poco a poco, de lo contrario, tiende a secarse demasiado rápido. Así que una mejilla, luego la otra, etc .... se sostiene muy bien con poco o ningún pliegue por encima de mi Fundación Tarte CreamyPolvos. Tengo la piel mixta con grandes poros. En realidad, esconde mis poros que siento. Estoy clasificarla como una cobertura total y peso ligero, al igual que lo dice. Muy impresionado. (El anillo de plata de plástico en mi tubo de escape sin embargo comenzó de inmediato, así que voy a tomar de nuevo
Martínus M.
Martínus M.
Stillwater, OK
This is one of the only concealer that I have found that actually acknowledge the different undertones people have. I think that is probably the reason why I have 4 of them, two warm (summer and fall) and two neutral (winter and spring). The coverage is beautiful, the viscosity is true to the naked skin line and it blends effortlessly. The other thing I like about this is how light-weight it is. There are other brands who have great coverage except for the fact that it feels like you are carrying weight on your face. Most of the time I forget I even put it on, and have to rethink my entire process to make sure I actually did apply. This is definitely in my Top 3 concealers.

* So this photo is after I completed my face for this photo. I used the Dior Star foundation with the UD concealer in dark warm and it blended amazingly. The concealer does wonderful with flash photography.
Laura S.
Laura S.
I have this product five stars because I truly believe in the formula. I'm newer to the "Concealer Craze" and I must say I think I hit the nail on the head first go around. The formula goes on smooth and blends beautifully with my damp beauty blender. I apply this concealer under my eyes, down my nose, chin and a little on my forehead. Basic highlight/contour spots. I apply it bit by bit, otherwise it tends to dry too fast. So one cheek, then the other etc.... it holds up super well with little to no creasing over my Tarte Creamy Powder Foundation. I have combination skin with large pores. It really hides my pores I feel. I'm classifying it as full coverage and light weight, just like it says. Very impressed. (The silver plastic ring on my tube started leaking immediately however so I'll be taking it back. Today it actually popped off. I'll just go exchange, maybe a bad batch)
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
This is my favorite concealer. It is so full coverage without looking cakey and without creasing. Beware, a little goes a long way. I use it my under eye area and to spot correct blemishes and hyperpigmentation and with just a small amount (I use the pointy side of my Real Techniques sponge or my finger) my skin really looks flawless. I am super impressed with this stuff. I will say that the color selection is a bit more limited than I had hoped, especially considering the wide array of foundation colors, but I was lucky to find one that matched me perfectly. I recommend setting the under eye area with a powder so that it wears better and longer throughout the day. I'm out of the house for 10 hours and when I come back home, the concealer looks the same as when I applied it. Super impressed and recommend to anyone who can find it in their shade!
Abigail D.
Abigail D.
Finding a concealer that actually works AND blends well is no easy task. This works like a dream! One of the most impressive parts is that I've used it with different foundation shades, brands, and formulas and it adapts so well -- pretty magical! I've tried so many concealers for my combo fair skin with dry, dark undereye circles and pimples that break out solo with no luck. I used the Naked Foundation a few years ago when I first started getting into makeup and I didn't like it (and the packaging broke on me) so I was hesitant to try this when I heard all the rave reviews from beauty gurus. I am SO happy they were right because this is great. It is also hydrating in the sense that other concealers appear to dry out my undereyes but this does not. I will say that it does crease a little, but not more so than any other. VERY blendable, too!
kayla k.
kayla k.
Kenner, LA
Review for: Light Neutral
Can I just start off by saying that I really didn't want to love this? But I do. It pains me because it's so pricey but so worth it at the same time. I go between this and the Maybelline Better Skin Concealer (and I still love that one for day to day use) but for nights out when I want to look my best there is no other I want other my eyes. I got the $12 Travel Size to try out and now I know I might as well invest in stock with UD since it will be my new go-to.

It's soft, creamy, has great coverage but is lightweight so you don't feel like you have a ton of product on. It blends great with a Beauty Blender or patted in with a brush. I do usually go the extra mile and bake when I have the time as well which will help with creasing. Overall so in love with this product and I hate the YouTubers are right. You need this!
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
This is one of my favorite concealers and I've repurchased it multiple times. It is very buildable and no matter if you want a natural look or a full glam look it will take care of your needs. This works fabulously on my skin when I'm a little more oily and when I'm dry. I do sometimes get under eye creasing with this concealer, but I wish you the best of luck finding one that doesn't crease without setting it because that's just the nature of the type of formula concealer is. It looks great with and without powder on top which I appreciate because things can look cakey easily on my skin. It does a great job at covering up my redness, and their color correcting shades are to die for. I would recommend this to everyone and I'm working on getting every shade for my kit for clients.
Meredith S.
Meredith S.
Berkley , MI
This is a great concealer! i don't know why it took me so long to try it out! I find it gives me great under eye coverage, yet still remained very light on the skin. The last thing you want is a very heavy concealer under the eye because that's when the creasing starts to happen! It's a very easy product to work with. The price can be quite steep if you conceal like crazy, every single day. My only one glitch is I ordered Medium Light online and I would consider their Medium Light to be more of a Medium. I have olive toned skin and I do like a concealer one shade lighter. It's ok though because it still works for me. Next time, I will just go down a shade. I will definitely be purchasing again and I think this would be great on all skin tones of all ages.
Brooke D.
Brooke D.
Fort Riley, KS
I have dry skin, will it dry my skin out more?
Jade B.
Jade B.
Canada, QC
I have bad dark circles and i'm looking for a full coverage concealer to cover them, is this the one I should purchase or is there a better one to fully cover dark circles?
Katelynn M.
Katelynn M.
Pottsville, PA
Is this worth the money? I hear Jaclyn Hill rave about it. Might have to splurge.
Diana H.
Diana H.
Bronx, NY
It is full coverage? Or it is buildable ?
Elsi C.
Elsi C.
Does this concealed work good on dark circles? I'm looking for a product that will help me cover up my dark circles thanks :)