Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

BY URBAN DECAY

Hide even your most scandalous flaws. Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer gives you buildable, even coverage with a luminous, demi-matte finish. Ultra lightweight, this high-tech formula melds like a second skin to give you full coverage in an instant. For complete coverage, just keep building; no matter how much you apply, Naked Skin Concealer always blends beautifully and NEVER settles into fine lines.

We loaded Naked Skin Concealer with lots of ingredients that are good for your skin. Matrixyl 3000 contains anti-wrinkle peptides to improve skin’s youthful appearance and elasticity. Japanese green tea revitalizes and helps reduce the appearance of fine lines. Litchiderm™ (derived from lychee fruit) protects against dehydration, resulting in a brighter, more radiant complexion. And sodium hyaluronate helps skin attract and retain moisture.

Practical and travel-friendly, this formula comes in a gorgeous bottle that’s like a smaller version of our Naked Skin Liquid Makeup component. The modern flocked applicator lays down just the right amount of product, and it’s soft enough to use on the delicate skin under the eyes.

Naked Skin Concealer comes in a range of meticulously calibrated shades that coordinate with Naked Skin Powder Foundation. Our shade-matching system provides a clear starting point for finding your perfect shade: the first part represents shade intensity, and the second indicates shade undertone.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Cyclopentasiloxane
  • Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate
  • Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7
  • Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1

All Shades May Contain:

• CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
  • CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

• I have dry skin, will it dry my skin out more?75 Answers
  • This isn't a question, I just wanted to let everyone know...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the money? I hear Jaclyn Hill rave about it...47 Answers
Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer
  • "i love this concealer. it is super lightweight and is easy to blend. it stays on all day and doesn't require reapplying. it is the perfect color for my skin tone and covers my dark under-eye circles. i don't feel like i have to use that much to cover all my spots. " in 1474 reviews
  • "this product is very good. it feels lightweight but covers you blemishes and dark circles full however it can sometimes crease under my eyes" in 1022 reviews
  • "i love this for covering up blemishes. it takes care of redness and doesn't crease. powder applies very well over top of this and he shade range is fantastic! " in 568 reviews
  • "my skin fluctuates from dry, to combo, to oily depending on the weather and time of year. while this is not great for when my skin is oily, if i'm running combination or dry this concealer is incredible. so, do with this what you may. no concealer is perfect for everyone, but 2 out of 3 skin types is pretty impressive. " in 347 reviews
  • "i really enjoy this concealer! it’s very hydrating under the eyes and looks pretty natural. not full coverage but gets the job done and it’s in very pretty packaging. creases a little but all concealers do. i’ve repurchased it before and probably will again!" in 109 reviews
Harmony R.
Philadelphia
Review for: Fair Neutral more...
This is a pretty good product. I think this is a step down from the thickness of the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer. It's almost the same consistency, just a bit thinner which is what the Nars concealer needs to be. I was able to just conceal a few spots on my face and leave that as my base! Sometimes it lays on top of my skin though which is the only downfall. But still a great product.
Cindy L.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Review for: Light Warm more...
After using drugstore concealer for years, I decided to give this concealer a try because it was on sale at Ulta. When I first started using it, I didn't like it much because of its light coverage because it would look like I didn't put on anything at all. It also doesn't blend out well if you apply it with your fingers and for days where your skin is drier, it would look patchy and crease very easily on the eyes. It has a weird smell to it so sometimes it's a little unpleasing when applying.

However, as I decided to give it a couple more tries, I realized that it applies way better with a sponge. It looks very natural and if you apply a good amount under your eyes, it would highlight and cover some amount of the dark circle very naturally. Overall, this wouldn't be my first choice for an everyday concealer that is easy to apply on the go, and for its price range, I believe you can get many better concealers on the market. I would love it more if it had higher coverage.
Kaitlin B.
Tampa
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the naked skin foundation and that’s why I bought this but I really don’t like this concealer. The coverage is good but it does not blend well with my other products. I always end up with a cakey textured look when I use this. Ive tried it a lot hoping I could make it work but I definitely can’t. Shape tape is so much better in this price range.
Mabel F.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a nice concealer that is as weightless as it implies. Most concealers make my under eye feel dry especially after powdering. However this was thin enough that it didn’t feel heavy or drying. I only took out one star because there are comparable cheaper options and some that even beat this concealer like the maybelline age rewind.
Autumn D.
Anderson
Purchased at: Sephora
While it is a lightweight concealer I was still expecting it to have good coverage. Settled in any lines on my face and didn't do much to cover the bags under my eyes. Looks pretty patchy up close too. I usually love Urban Decay products so I was really disappointed when this fell short of my expectations.
Devon B.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Light Neutral more...
I cannot even begin to express how impressed I am with this concealer! I thought the $30 price tag at Ulta was a little steep, but my mom suggested that I get this concealer because she really liked it.

I used it this morning for the first time. My first thought was "wow this is a small bottle for $30" BUT after I opened it and put it on my face I easily understood the price tag. The brush is two sided, and I am not even kidding, one side of the brush covered the left side of my face and the other side of the brush covered the right side of my face. I don't typically wear foundation on a daily basis as some formulas feel really heavy, so I rely on concealer.

The texture is so creamy and soft. It went on smooth and was able to be blended with minimal effort. The shade matched my skin tone, and it literally looks like I am not wearing anything.
Megan M.
Pottsville, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my new favorite concealer especially when paired with the Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup. This gives the most flawless look for a very reasonable price and they blend out so seamlessly it’s amazing. Highly recommended both of these products.
Cassidy P.
Columbia , MO
Eh is the first word that comes to mind when I think of this concealer. Its not awful but its leaves some to be desired. I wish it had more coverage because "complete coverage" is a big no from me. If you are wanting a light weight concealer then this might be what you're looking for.
Liliana A.
Winter Park, FL
Review for: Light Neutral more...
I tried the travel size just to see if I would even like it first, I didn't want to spend the $$ and hate it. I have rosacia and my skin can be temperamental so it's a big deal for me to truly find a good product that works well! First it covers virtually anything. Second it's wonderful that they try to match tones, so it's not awkward with your foundation. Third it goes on smoothly and dries pretty quickly. No waiting or worrying that it's going to mix up with your foundation. I did makeup for a wedding party and the girls had similar tones and it worked well for all 4 of them! It doesn't cake and stays put, I love, love, love it!
Ashley B.
Silver Spring, MD
Purchased at: ULTA
I have very dark under eye circles and did not find that this concealer could cover them completely. I found it to be medium coverage. It is a very nice concealer but if you have dark under eye circles do not expect it to be able to cover your dark circle without color correcting.
Brooke D.
Manhattan, KS
I have dry skin, will it dry my skin out more?
Jade B.
Canada, QC
I have bad dark circles and i'm looking for a full coverage concealer to cover them, is this the one I should purchase or is there a better one to fully cover dark circles?
Katelynn M.
Pottsville, PA
Is this worth the money? I hear Jaclyn Hill rave about it. Might have to splurge.
Diana H.
Bronx, NY
It is full coverage? Or it is buildable ?
Elsi C.
Edinburg, TX
Does this concealed work good on dark circles? I'm looking for a product that will help me cover up my dark circles thanks :)