Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer

Hide even your most scandalous flaws. Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer gives you buildable, even coverage with a luminous, demi-matte finish. Ultra lightweight, this high-tech formula melds like a second skin to give you full coverage in an instant. For complete coverage, just keep building; no matter how much you apply, Naked Skin Concealer always blends beautifully and NEVER settles into fine lines.

We loaded Naked Skin Concealer with lots of ingredients that are good for your skin. Matrixyl 3000 contains anti-wrinkle peptides to improve skin’s youthful appearance and elasticity. Japanese green tea revitalizes and helps reduce the appearance of fine lines. Litchiderm™ (derived from lychee fruit) protects against dehydration, resulting in a brighter, more radiant complexion. And sodium hyaluronate helps skin attract and retain moisture.

Practical and travel-friendly, this formula comes in a gorgeous bottle that’s like a smaller version of our Naked Skin Liquid Makeup component. The modern flocked applicator lays down just the right amount of product, and it’s soft enough to use on the delicate skin under the eyes.

Naked Skin Concealer comes in a range of meticulously calibrated shades that coordinate with Naked Skin Powder Foundation. Our shade-matching system provides a clear starting point for finding your perfect shade: the first part represents shade intensity, and the second indicates shade undertone.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Cyclopentasiloxane
  • Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate
  • Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7
  • Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1

All Shades May Contain:

• CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
  • CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

How well does this concealer blend?
Cubre bien las imperfecciones?
Start your review of Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer!
Product Highlights
“...that is so worth the $$. Never have I found a concealer that is a true full coverage. This one says it and does it. The best!!” in reviews
“i love this concealer. it is super lightweight and is easy to blend. it stays on all day and doesn't require reapplying. it is the perfect color for my skin tone and covers my dark under-eye circles. i don't feel like i have to use that much to cover all my spots. ” in reviews
“this product is very good. it feels lightweight but covers you blemishes and dark circles full however it can sometimes crease under my eyes” in reviews
“i love this for covering up blemishes. it takes care of redness and doesn't crease. powder applies very well over top of this and he shade range is fantastic! ” in reviews
“my skin fluctuates from dry, to combo, to oily depending on the weather and time of year. while this is not great for when my skin is oily, if i'm running combination or dry this concealer is incredible. so, do with this what you may. no concealer is perfect for everyone, but 2 out of 3 skin types is pretty impressive. ” in reviews
Longmont, CO
Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer uploaded by Shannon S.
Review for: Fair Neutral
I'd been using Urban Decay Naked Concealer in Fair Neutral for a while until I purchased Tarte Shape and Tape Concealer several months ago. Yesterday I used my Urban Decay Naked, doing a light makeup day since I was going to get my hair cut. It had been a few months since I used this and I was really surprised how poorly it works compared to the Tarte concealer. I applied all the necessary primers but when I put this concealer on it was so splotchy and hard to blend. This does not even come close to standing up too Tarte. I guess I never noticed it before. Will definitely stick with Tarte. I will try it again but it just really doesn't compare in many ways. It's not very creamy, a little watery. Doesn't really conceal that well either. I was going to give it three stars but it is radiant and the shade is nice. That is pretty much about it. I will probably take this, along with some other products, to one of our local women's shelters. If you ever have health and or beauty items that don't work for you, please do not throw them away if they are still good. Take them to a women's shelter, many leave homes with nothing and are so grateful to have these items. ******* As long as I'm talking about things we can do to help others, save your mascara brushes when you are finished and take them to your local Wildlife Refuge, after you wash them thoroughly and Dawn or a very similar liquid dish soap. The wildlife organizations use these to clean off tar and other sticky/tacky substances that get on the feathers of birds and other fowl such as ducks, geese, etc preventing them from flying. We have experienced this firsthand with a flicker that ended up in our yard. We took it to our local Wildlife rescue org after it was banging on the side of our home during a snowstorm. Turns out it had "Cool Seal" which is put on a roof to keep cool but we'll get hot during summer and melt. So rewarding to have them bring that little guy back 6 weeks later and watch him fly off. Thanks so much in advance for helping others, especially Gods creatures!
Spokane
Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer uploaded by Kinzlee W.
Purchased at: ULTA
My color is 2.0, which QVC doesn't carry. I went to a store where we could get the color right. I found that it absolutely needs to be painted on, then optically blurred with a brush. The first time I used it, I could see my big pores and I was heartbroken. But there is a deal on QVC where the foundation & optical blurring brush are sold together, and Jessica Malatesta from Urban Decay shows how to put it on, and the secret is once it's painted on, turn the brush and make the optical blurring magic happen! The red spots, the veins, discoloration-disappear. It changes to a smooth powdery demi matte finish. Today my skin looks beautifully flawless and poreless, which is quite a feat! I used the priming spray, the optical illusion complexion primer, and then put on the amazing Naked Skin foundation. After doing my eyes and blush, I finished it up with the waterproof powder and all nighter finishing spray. Doing all the steps is worth it for the staying power! This is a personal item that needs to be color matched, but I most certainly am going to recommend this to friends!
Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer uploaded by Sam G.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Light Neutral
This concealer is great medium coverage, therefore it isn’t too heavy, it’s lightening for under the eyes, and if you’re like me and have different shades, great for sculpting your brows. This concealer doesn’t have a smell to it and the packaging is durable enough to travel with.
2700 Freedom Boulevard
Review for: Medium Light Neutral
It’s my favorite concealer to date for a few reasons. Firstly, it layers really nicely for buildable coverage on those extra tough days without looking cakey or dry.  I will say I don’t believe it is as ‘full coverage’ as it is marketed, but it does leave my skin looking natural and brighter. Sometimes I apply 2 layers instead of one (damn you How to Get Away with Murder!), and it builds beautifully. Secondly, I always set my concealer (whichever one I’m using) with powder and I find that the UD concealer does not crease or create the appearance of fine lines on me at all. Thank god. And lastly, I LOVE the applicator. It is a great size and incredibly soft and it dispenses enough product for both eyes in one go. You don’t realize how much you will love a super gentle applicator until you try one. Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer
W Lafayette, IN
Review for: Medium Neutral
Ok....I'm updating my review. I've figured out how to make this stuff work for me! I've got a big skull tattoo on both my ankles and in my line of work, tattoos are absolutely unacceptable!! When I first bought this stuff, I thought...eh....it's ok.
But I've found the magic combination for me!!
I primed my tattoo, used NYX color correcting palate, setting powder, Dermablend concealer stick, setting powder, concealer stick again, setting powder and spray and VIOLA!!! Like magic, my tattoos were gone!!!
But I've found the magic combination for me!!
New Jersey
Review for: Medium Neutral
I would honestly not trade this product for anything in the world. This is my “go-to” concealer. I love how the full coverage is no joke. So, say goodbye to those dark circles ladies! Also, this product is definitely weightless meaning that it does not feel like a heavy makeup when applied to the face. Another thing that I love about this product is that with just a small amount, the coverage is amazing. But remember that when a buying a concealer, be sure to product one that is two times lighter than your actual skin tone. Overall, I definitely buy this product especially for any beginners out in the world.
pittsfield ma
Review for: , , , ,
So for me personally I got this concealer and she agreed that was way too dark for me so I could not I can't really give like an honest review of how it does but I'll use it like as a concealer like a very light concealer and it not concealer Contour a very light contour and it works extremely well it's nice and subtle but I feel like if I could use it on my under eyes like a normal concealer it would work very well it applies amazingly super through super soft look Supernatural I I love it for what I have it as which I got the right shade but other than that it's amazing Good Girls Go Bad All the Good Girls Go
Review for: Medium Light Neutral
I like using this concealer because it’s brightening and has sufficient coverage. I do wish that its consistency is less heavy and drying because it is harder to blend out, but nonetheless looks fine after and somewhat of a minor moistures look. The color and oil have somewhat separated over time, so that’s not ideal because that tells me the ingredients have not lasted very long. Sometimes minor breakouts can occur, more contact stuff. I try to only use a little bit of concealer so it doesn’t bother me too much, works for being subtle.
Cumming, GA
Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer uploaded by Lyudmila F.
Review for: Light Neutral
I cannot say it's my favorite product. This concealer is visible on me. The packaging is nice as always for Urban Decay, the applicator is comfortable, the coverage is medium (you can see the photo with the nevus on my hand). It dries the skin under the eyes. In addition I erred with the shade, so this concealer is not my story.
Merced, CA
Review for: Fair Neutral
I really liked this product. Although this one is lightweight I did feel like it gave me a good enough coverage that I was looking for. I have acne scars and this went over it nicely. It’s very buildable and still feels lightweight. The packaging is so cute too. My only complaint is I feel like I went through it too fast. I’m not sure if it’s because I was building on more or if it didn’t supply as much as other brands. I’m not sure but I would buy again just because I was happy with the way my make up looked.

1,788 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Huejutla Hidalgo
il y a 4 jours
Jenay D. • il y a 4 jours
My sister who has really oily skin swears by this line of concealer & color correctors!