Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer
Hide even your most scandalous flaws. Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer gives you buildable, even coverage with a luminous, demi-matte finish. Ultra lightweight, this high-tech formula melds like a second skin to give you full coverage in an instant. For complete coverage, just keep building; no matter how much you apply, Naked Skin Concealer always blends beautifully and NEVER settles into fine lines.
We loaded Naked Skin Concealer with lots of ingredients that are good for your skin. Matrixyl 3000 contains anti-wrinkle peptides to improve skin’s youthful appearance and elasticity. Japanese green tea revitalizes and helps reduce the appearance of fine lines. Litchiderm™ (derived from lychee fruit) protects against dehydration, resulting in a brighter, more radiant complexion. And sodium hyaluronate helps skin attract and retain moisture.
Practical and travel-friendly, this formula comes in a gorgeous bottle that’s like a smaller version of our Naked Skin Liquid Makeup component. The modern flocked applicator lays down just the right amount of product, and it’s soft enough to use on the delicate skin under the eyes.
Naked Skin Concealer comes in a range of meticulously calibrated shades that coordinate with Naked Skin Powder Foundation. Our shade-matching system provides a clear starting point for finding your perfect shade: the first part represents shade intensity, and the second indicates shade undertone.
Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.
- Aqua (Water/Eau)
- Butylene Glycol
- Litchi Chinensis Pericarp Extract
- PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone
- Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone
- Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract
- Sodium Chloride
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Propylene Carbonate
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Polysorbate 20
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Hexyl Laurate
- Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1
All Shades May Contain:
- CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
- CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)
Top Questions See all 4,268 Q&A
- "i love this concealer. it is super lightweight and is easy to blend. it stays on all day and doesn't require reapplying. it is the perfect color for my skin tone and covers my dark under-eye circles. i don't feel like i have to use that much to cover all my spots. " in 1474 reviews
- "this product is very good. it feels lightweight but covers you blemishes and dark circles full however it can sometimes crease under my eyes" in 1022 reviews
- "i love this for covering up blemishes. it takes care of redness and doesn't crease. powder applies very well over top of this and he shade range is fantastic! " in 568 reviews
- "my skin fluctuates from dry, to combo, to oily depending on the weather and time of year. while this is not great for when my skin is oily, if i'm running combination or dry this concealer is incredible. so, do with this what you may. no concealer is perfect for everyone, but 2 out of 3 skin types is pretty impressive. " in 347 reviews
- "i really enjoy this concealer! it’s very hydrating under the eyes and looks pretty natural. not full coverage but gets the job done and it’s in very pretty packaging. creases a little but all concealers do. i’ve repurchased it before and probably will again!" in 109 reviews
However, as I decided to give it a couple more tries, I realized that it applies way better with a sponge. It looks very natural and if you apply a good amount under your eyes, it would highlight and cover some amount of the dark circle very naturally. Overall, this wouldn't be my first choice for an everyday concealer that is easy to apply on the go, and for its price range, I believe you can get many better concealers on the market. I would love it more if it had higher coverage.
I don’t have really dark undereyes to begin with, but I still want something that will brighten them up, especially on an early morning. Also, a little bit of product goes a long way, so even if this is a high end concealer, the tube will last several months. Definitely recommend and will continue to use this for a long time.
I have two natural creases under each eye, that are present when my face is resting, and this concealer does not get stuck in those creases. Even after long days there is no concealer stuck in those creases. The concealer just sits on top nicely, while also covering my dark circles!
I don't love the doe foot applicator on this. It's just oval shaped and doesn't have a slant to it. It holds the product a little weirdly since there is no slant. I don't use the applicator to blend it out, just to dot it along under my eyes. I would prefer a slanted applicator for a more precise application.
I definitely recommend everyone to try it!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos