Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer
Hide even your most scandalous flaws. Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer gives you buildable, even coverage with a luminous, demi-matte finish. Ultra lightweight, this high-tech formula melds like a second skin to give you full coverage in an instant. For complete coverage, just keep building; no matter how much you apply, Naked Skin Concealer always blends beautifully and NEVER settles into fine lines.
We loaded Naked Skin Concealer with lots of ingredients that are good for your skin. Matrixyl 3000 contains anti-wrinkle peptides to improve skin’s youthful appearance and elasticity. Japanese green tea revitalizes and helps reduce the appearance of fine lines. Litchiderm™ (derived from lychee fruit) protects against dehydration, resulting in a brighter, more radiant complexion. And sodium hyaluronate helps skin attract and retain moisture.
Practical and travel-friendly, this formula comes in a gorgeous bottle that’s like a smaller version of our Naked Skin Liquid Makeup component. The modern flocked applicator lays down just the right amount of product, and it’s soft enough to use on the delicate skin under the eyes.
Naked Skin Concealer comes in a range of meticulously calibrated shades that coordinate with Naked Skin Powder Foundation. Our shade-matching system provides a clear starting point for finding your perfect shade: the first part represents shade intensity, and the second indicates shade undertone.
Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.
- Aqua (Water/Eau)
- Butylene Glycol
- Litchi Chinensis Pericarp Extract
- PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone
- Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone
- Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract
- Sodium Chloride
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Propylene Carbonate
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Polysorbate 20
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Hexyl Laurate
- Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1
All Shades May Contain:
- CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
- CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)
Top Questions See all 4,294 Q&A
- "i love this concealer. it is super lightweight and is easy to blend. it stays on all day and doesn't require reapplying. it is the perfect color for my skin tone and covers my dark under-eye circles. i don't feel like i have to use that much to cover all my spots. " in 1474 reviews
- "this product is very good. it feels lightweight but covers you blemishes and dark circles full however it can sometimes crease under my eyes" in 1022 reviews
- "i love this for covering up blemishes. it takes care of redness and doesn't crease. powder applies very well over top of this and he shade range is fantastic! " in 568 reviews
- "my skin fluctuates from dry, to combo, to oily depending on the weather and time of year. while this is not great for when my skin is oily, if i'm running combination or dry this concealer is incredible. so, do with this what you may. no concealer is perfect for everyone, but 2 out of 3 skin types is pretty impressive. " in 347 reviews
- "i really enjoy this concealer! it’s very hydrating under the eyes and looks pretty natural. not full coverage but gets the job done and it’s in very pretty packaging. creases a little but all concealers do. i’ve repurchased it before and probably will again!" in 109 reviews
However, as I decided to give it a couple more tries, I realized that it applies way better with a sponge. It looks very natural and if you apply a good amount under your eyes, it would highlight and cover some amount of the dark circle very naturally. Overall, this wouldn't be my first choice for an everyday concealer that is easy to apply on the go, and for its price range, I believe you can get many better concealers on the market. I would love it more if it had higher coverage.
-I enjoyed the consistency upon first applying, it was fluid but not too sheer, somewhere in medium consistency.
-I liked the undertone (yellow) which I find difficult to come across with many concealers. it wasnt too yellow or too pink.
- It did seem to be buildable while it was still fresh. I had trouble building and blending if I left it to long to set,
- clings to dry patches on skin
CONS: It creased under my eyes like crazy! I didnt apply powder but it already looked crusty and powdery once it set anyways, it just looks very drying. I have tried several primers and face cream routines using this but overall I just do NOT like it. Its drying, not that much coverage. I like Tarte Shape Tape much better, while it is also matte, it does not look as drying on my eyes as this one and it does not crease as bad ( I always get creasing) but tarte is the best so far.
I have bought this a year ago and I still have it. I hate it that much.
I used it this morning for the first time. My first thought was "wow this is a small bottle for $30" BUT after I opened it and put it on my face I easily understood the price tag. The brush is two sided, and I am not even kidding, one side of the brush covered the left side of my face and the other side of the brush covered the right side of my face. I don't typically wear foundation on a daily basis as some formulas feel really heavy, so I rely on concealer.
The texture is so creamy and soft. It went on smooth and was able to be blended with minimal effort. The shade matched my skin tone, and it literally looks like I am not wearing anything.
I have two natural creases under each eye, that are present when my face is resting, and this concealer does not get stuck in those creases. Even after long days there is no concealer stuck in those creases. The concealer just sits on top nicely, while also covering my dark circles!
I don't love the doe foot applicator on this. It's just oval shaped and doesn't have a slant to it. It holds the product a little weirdly since there is no slant. I don't use the applicator to blend it out, just to dot it along under my eyes. I would prefer a slanted applicator for a more precise application.
I definitely recommend everyone to try it!
If you are looking for something that feels weightless and has a medium coverage this the is concealer for you.
I love this for no make up days. I just apply it to my under eye and set it with a bit of powder and I’m good to go.
It’s also really good for brightening the under eye area, just get it one shade lighter than your natural skin tone.
You can tell how much I love it because it’s so beat up lol
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos