Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Concealer

Hide even your most scandalous flaws. Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer gives you buildable, even coverage with a luminous, demi-matte finish. Ultra lightweight, this high-tech formula melds like a second skin to give you full coverage in an instant. For complete coverage, just keep building; no matter how much you apply, Naked Skin Concealer always blends beautifully and NEVER settles into fine lines.

We loaded Naked Skin Concealer with lots of ingredients that are good for your skin. Matrixyl 3000 contains anti-wrinkle peptides to improve skin’s youthful appearance and elasticity. Japanese green tea revitalizes and helps reduce the appearance of fine lines. Litchiderm™ (derived from lychee fruit) protects against dehydration, resulting in a brighter, more radiant complexion. And sodium hyaluronate helps skin attract and retain moisture.

Practical and travel-friendly, this formula comes in a gorgeous bottle that’s like a smaller version of our Naked Skin Liquid Makeup component. The modern flocked applicator lays down just the right amount of product, and it’s soft enough to use on the delicate skin under the eyes.

Naked Skin Concealer comes in a range of meticulously calibrated shades that coordinate with Naked Skin Powder Foundation. Our shade-matching system provides a clear starting point for finding your perfect shade: the first part represents shade intensity, and the second indicates shade undertone.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Cyclopentasiloxane
  • Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate
  • Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7
  • Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1

All Shades May Contain:

• CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
  • CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

• I have dry skin, will it dry my skin out more?75 Answers
  • Is this worth the money? I hear Jaclyn Hill rave about it. Might ...45 Answers
  • I just purchased this but scared that it was on sale on ultas web...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "i love this concealer. it is super lightweight and is easy to blend. it stays on all day and doesn't require reapplying. it is the perfect color for my skin tone and covers my dark under-eye circles. i don't feel like i have to use that much to cover all my spots. " in 1474 reviews
  • "this product is very good. it feels lightweight but covers you blemishes and dark circles full however it can sometimes crease under my eyes" in 1022 reviews
  • "i love this for covering up blemishes. it takes care of redness and doesn't crease. powder applies very well over top of this and he shade range is fantastic! " in 568 reviews
  • "my skin fluctuates from dry, to combo, to oily depending on the weather and time of year. while this is not great for when my skin is oily, if i'm running combination or dry this concealer is incredible. so, do with this what you may. no concealer is perfect for everyone, but 2 out of 3 skin types is pretty impressive. " in 347 reviews
  • "i really enjoy this concealer! it’s very hydrating under the eyes and looks pretty natural. not full coverage but gets the job done and it’s in very pretty packaging. creases a little but all concealers do. i’ve repurchased it before and probably will again!" in 109 reviews
Cindy L.
Rosemead, CA
Review for: Light Warm more...
After using drugstore concealer for years, I decided to give this concealer a try because it was on sale at Ulta. When I first started using it, I didn't like it much because of its light coverage because it would look like I didn't put on anything at all. It also doesn't blend out well if you apply it with your fingers and for days where your skin is drier, it would look patchy and crease very easily on the eyes. It has a weird smell to it so sometimes it's a little unpleasing when applying.

However, as I decided to give it a couple more tries, I realized that it applies way better with a sponge. It looks very natural and if you apply a good amount under your eyes, it would highlight and cover some amount of the dark circle very naturally. Overall, this wouldn't be my first choice for an everyday concealer that is easy to apply on the go, and for its price range, I believe you can get many better concealers on the market. I would love it more if it had higher coverage.
Elena P.
Kalamazoo, MI
Review for: Light Warm more...
Love love love this concealer. I have very dry undereyes and I’ve tried about every hyped concealer in the market, and I can say this one is the real winner. I even like it better than my Tarte Shape Tape, which apparently is everyone’s favorite concealer. While the Tarte one gets too dry and will end up creasing after a couple hours and showing fine lines that I didn’t know I had (it works better in the hot summer months), the Naked one looks more dewy, without creasing and still having a decent amount of coverage.
I don’t have really dark undereyes to begin with, but I still want something that will brighten them up, especially on an early morning. Also, a little bit of product goes a long way, so even if this is a high end concealer, the tube will last several months. Definitely recommend and will continue to use this for a long time.
KIMI W.
Review for: Light Neutral more...
This is my current HG concealer. The coverage is wonderful, not quite full, but buildable. It does not crease or fade, and is hydrating for my super dry skin without highlighting my dry patches. At $29 a tube, this is a little pricey. There is a LOT in every tube, a little can go a long way, and it is fabulous for everyday wear. Usually, concealers settle in the fine lines under my eyes, but this never does, even when I don't set with powder. I got mine on special at Ulta for $14, and will repurchase as soon as I run out! Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer
Mo K.
Nyack , NY
Review for: Light Neutral more...
This is a great lightweight concealer! The  Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer has medium coverage and is buildable without getting cakey. The best thing about this concealer is that it DOES NOT CREASE. Since it does have medium coverage I do have to put on about 2 layers, but it doesn't get cakey or goopy. These extra layers also do not increase any chance of creasing.

I have two natural creases under each eye, that are present when my face is resting, and this concealer does not get stuck in those creases. Even after long days there is no concealer stuck in those creases. The concealer just sits on top nicely, while also covering my dark circles!

I don't love the doe foot applicator on this. It's just oval shaped and doesn't have a slant to it. It holds the product a little weirdly since there is no slant. I don't use the applicator to blend it out, just to dot it along under my eyes. I would prefer a slanted applicator for a more precise application.

I definitely recommend everyone to try it!
Anna B.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Light Warm, Fair Neutral more...
Honestly this is one of my favorite high end concealers on the market. The formula sits beautifully on the under-eyes and blends easily with any foundation. I used to use it for my dance competitions and even under bright lights, sweat, and heat it still lasted well into the night. This is a medium to high coverage concealer and it’s also great for highlighting under the eyes (depending on the color you get). The tube lasts a while and the applicator makes it easy to apply the concealer wherever you so choose. It also doesn’t crease easily. Totally recommend!
Gabriela W.
Columbia, MO
Review for: Medium Light Warm more...
I didn’t really like this product. When I first bought it I though it was going to be one of the best thing I will have. I don’t know but when I first start using it it went well I guess, but after a month the color just change color after a while. Is like an orange color, I will post a picture about it, because when I put it on I don’t see it but then when I go out everybody ask what happened to you? Really embarrassing
Hannah R.
Clarksburg, WV
Review for: Fair Neutral more...
I received the delux sample size of this concealer as a bonus from Sephora and immediately fell in love. I'm a very fair complected person. I'm practically Casper, haha. It's difficult to find concealers and foundation shades that match my skin tone. This is my holy grail concealer. I didn't have any issues with creasing or cakieness and I tend to have realtively oily skin. As soon as my delux size was empty I immediately went out to purchase the full size and haven't used a different concealer since.
Jenny E.
Ravena, NY
If you need a hydrating lightweight concealer this is the concealer for you. It doesn't settle into Fine Lines and it doesn't crease. It has great coverage and a array of colors / Shades to choose from. The best part about it is you can buy the full size or you can buy the travel size for less than half the price and you will get along that time out of that travel size.
Maidy M.
Kearny, NJ
Review for: Medium Light Warm more...
This was my first non drug store concealer and i absolutely loved it, the only reason i stopped using it as much was because my skin got really healthy and i decided to be really minimal with my makeup BUT let me telll youuuuu! I loved the formula, it doesn’t cake up, it doesn’t make you look super dry and cracky, its nice and easy to apply, a little goes a long way and its pretty affordable. Ive even used this product as a all around product as a replacement for foundation, it does good with time and doesn’t wear off if you use setting powder or spay, absolutely love!
Jason N.
New York
Review for: Medium Light Warm more...
This product is head on for its name. It’s ultra light weight, extremely hydrating, and cover beautifully. This concealer is very long wearing , and I.T doesn’t dry you out, I.T keeps the eyes feeling nice and hydrated all day doesn’t crease at all, as long as u wear an eye cream and set I.T with a powder(the normal way to wear a concealer) its also great for somebody who wants a more natural looking coverage since I.T isn’t thick or pasty and is very easy to blend .
Brooke D.
Manhattan , KS
I have dry skin, will it dry my skin out more?
Jade B.
Canada, QC
I have bad dark circles and i'm looking for a full coverage concealer to cover them, is this the one I should purchase or is there a better one to fully cover dark circles?
Katelynn M.
Pottsville, PA
Is this worth the money? I hear Jaclyn Hill rave about it. Might have to splurge.
Diana H.
Bronx, NY
It is full coverage? Or it is buildable ?
Elsi C.
Does this concealed work good on dark circles? I'm looking for a product that will help me cover up my dark circles thanks :)