Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

BY URBAN DECAY #9 in Concealer

Hide even your most scandalous flaws. Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer gives you buildable, even coverage with a luminous, demi-matte finish. Ultra lightweight, this high-tech formula melds like a second skin to give you full coverage in an instant. For complete coverage, just keep building; no matter how much you apply, Naked Skin Concealer always blends beautifully and NEVER settles into fine lines.

We loaded Naked Skin Concealer with lots of ingredients that are good for your skin. Matrixyl 3000 contains anti-wrinkle peptides to improve skin’s youthful appearance and elasticity. Japanese green tea revitalizes and helps reduce the appearance of fine lines. Litchiderm™ (derived from lychee fruit) protects against dehydration, resulting in a brighter, more radiant complexion. And sodium hyaluronate helps skin attract and retain moisture.

Practical and travel-friendly, this formula comes in a gorgeous bottle that’s like a smaller version of our Naked Skin Liquid Makeup component. The modern flocked applicator lays down just the right amount of product, and it’s soft enough to use on the delicate skin under the eyes.

Naked Skin Concealer comes in a range of meticulously calibrated shades that coordinate with Naked Skin Powder Foundation. Our shade-matching system provides a clear starting point for finding your perfect shade: the first part represents shade intensity, and the second indicates shade undertone.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Cyclopentasiloxane
  • Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate
  • Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7
  • Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1

All Shades May Contain:

• CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
  • CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

• I have dry skin, will it dry my skin out more?75 Answers
  • Is this worth the money? I hear Jaclyn Hill rave about it...46 Answers
  • I just purchased this but scared that it was on sale on u...3 Answers
Reviews (11918)
  • "i love this concealer. it is super lightweight and is easy to blend. it stays on all day and doesn't require reapplying. it is the perfect color for my skin tone and covers my dark under-eye circles. i don't feel like i have to use that much to cover all my spots. " in 1474 reviews
  • "this product is very good. it feels lightweight but covers you blemishes and dark circles full however it can sometimes crease under my eyes" in 1022 reviews
  • "i love this for covering up blemishes. it takes care of redness and doesn't crease. powder applies very well over top of this and he shade range is fantastic! " in 568 reviews
  • "my skin fluctuates from dry, to combo, to oily depending on the weather and time of year. while this is not great for when my skin is oily, if i'm running combination or dry this concealer is incredible. so, do with this what you may. no concealer is perfect for everyone, but 2 out of 3 skin types is pretty impressive. " in 347 reviews
  • "i really enjoy this concealer! it’s very hydrating under the eyes and looks pretty natural. not full coverage but gets the job done and it’s in very pretty packaging. creases a little but all concealers do. i’ve repurchased it before and probably will again!" in 109 reviews
Mackenzie S.
Plymouth
Review for: Light Warm more...
This is hands down one of my favorite and most used concealers in my makeup collection. I would definately say, out of all the concealers I have tried, this is one of my top 3 favorites (with the other 2 being nars radiant creamy concealer and tarte shape tape).

This is as extremely full coverage concealer without being too drying. It is actually extremely hydrating and feels so lightweight under my eyes. I always set my concealer with either my rcma no color powder or my ben nye banana powder. When I do, this formula is the most long lasting out of the other 2 concealers I mentioned. It does not settle into any fine lines and lasts me all day long.

The formula is very thing and almost liquidy. It blends like a dream! The very tiniest amount will give me the perfect amount of coverage and lasts me all day long. It does dry fairly quickly so I reccomend working fast when using this concealer. I like to blend it out with a damp beauty blender and it works perfectly. It dries to a beautiful matte finish!

The coverage is absolutely to die for. It covers even the darkest of under eye circles and really brightens the under eye area in general. The wand is perfection for application. It is a lot thinner than the tarte shape tape wand and longer than the nars radiant creamy concealer. It is also a bit more flexible I think which makes application under the eye area extremely easy.

Hands down I recommend this product and will continue to purchase. A very great option for anyone looking for a full coverage concealer without it being too drying under the eye area !
Cindy L.
Rosemead, CA
Review for: Light Warm more...
After using drugstore concealer for years, I decided to give this concealer a try because it was on sale at Ulta. When I first started using it, I didn't like it much because of its light coverage because it would look like I didn't put on anything at all. It also doesn't blend out well if you apply it with your fingers and for days where your skin is drier, it would look patchy and crease very easily on the eyes. It has a weird smell to it so sometimes it's a little unpleasing when applying.

However, as I decided to give it a couple more tries, I realized that it applies way better with a sponge. It looks very natural and if you apply a good amount under your eyes, it would highlight and cover some amount of the dark circle very naturally. Overall, this wouldn't be my first choice for an everyday concealer that is easy to apply on the go, and for its price range, I believe you can get many better concealers on the market. I would love it more if it had higher coverage.
Devon B.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Light Neutral more...
I cannot even begin to express how impressed I am with this concealer! I thought the $30 price tag at Ulta was a little steep, but my mom suggested that I get this concealer because she really liked it.

I used it this morning for the first time. My first thought was "wow this is a small bottle for $30" BUT after I opened it and put it on my face I easily understood the price tag. The brush is two sided, and I am not even kidding, one side of the brush covered the left side of my face and the other side of the brush covered the right side of my face. I don't typically wear foundation on a daily basis as some formulas feel really heavy, so I rely on concealer.

The texture is so creamy and soft. It went on smooth and was able to be blended with minimal effort. The shade matched my skin tone, and it literally looks like I am not wearing anything.
Liliana A.
Winter Park, FL
Review for: Light Neutral more...
I tried the travel size just to see if I would even like it first, I didn't want to spend the $$ and hate it. I have rosacia and my skin can be temperamental so it's a big deal for me to truly find a good product that works well! First it covers virtually anything. Second it's wonderful that they try to match tones, so it's not awkward with your foundation. Third it goes on smoothly and dries pretty quickly. No waiting or worrying that it's going to mix up with your foundation. I did makeup for a wedding party and the girls had similar tones and it worked well for all 4 of them! It doesn't cake and stays put, I love, love, love it!
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
This is my second favorite next to my shape tape of course! They are actually both my favorites, it's hard to compare them because they are different. I use this one when I'm going for a more natural look it's not as heavy or thick as tarte shape tape but it's lighter and it has a nice buildable coverage they have I really nice variety of shades so you can find a shade to brighten up your under eye with and you can find a shade that literally matches your skin exactly. If it's going to be a relaxing day I'll just throw some of this on with some mascara and lip gloss and that's it. It's a really nice light feeling concealer but it gets the job done without feeling heavy. This is an all-time favorite it's an oldie but a goodie!
Caitlin N.
Ashland, KY
Really great everyday concealer for anyone looking for a medium to fill buildable concealer that feels super lightweight and is a satin finish. Most full coverage concealers are so heavy or drying matte or thick and greasy but not this concealer. Which is why I say it's perfect for everyday. I personally like something a little more full coverage for my full glam days but that's because I have pretty bad under eyes. So it does depend on your personal likes in a concealer but it is a great lightweight medium to fill buildable concealer.
Alexa B.
Review for: Light Neutral more...
I really did like this concealer however I found it to accentuate the dryness of my eye area on some days, especially when I set it with a powder to avoid creasing. It was around $25 or so, so I found it to be rather expensive but normal for UD or higher end brands. This was adversities to be good for normal to dry skin so I thought it would be perfect but it still was too drying on my dry areas. I’d say this was medium-full leaning more towards full coverage so it concealed nicely. If you have normal skin this should be a solid concealer for you.
Mo K.
Nyack, NY
Review for: Light Neutral more...
This is a great lightweight concealer! The  Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer has medium coverage and is buildable without getting cakey. The best thing about this concealer is that it DOES NOT CREASE. Since it does have medium coverage I do have to put on about 2 layers, but it doesn't get cakey or goopy. These extra layers also do not increase any chance of creasing.

I have two natural creases under each eye, that are present when my face is resting, and this concealer does not get stuck in those creases. Even after long days there is no concealer stuck in those creases. The concealer just sits on top nicely, while also covering my dark circles!

I don't love the doe foot applicator on this. It's just oval shaped and doesn't have a slant to it. It holds the product a little weirdly since there is no slant. I don't use the applicator to blend it out, just to dot it along under my eyes. I would prefer a slanted applicator for a more precise application.

I definitely recommend everyone to try it!
Talisa H.
Review for: Dark Golden more...
This concealer is my all time favorite as of lately! It goes on so smooth and is thick enough for full coverage without clogging my pores. It does a great job at covering my dark spots and other impurities and feels lightweight after application. I love the brush applicator tip, however the best way I've found to blend it out is with a beauty blender or beauty sponge that I spray with MAC fix+ or another facial spray beforehand. The shade range is very wide and you should be sure to find one that matches your skintone!
Sara L.
I know some people rave about this product but I just couldn't get it to work for me. It was the absolute worst and it looked the absolute worst on me. If I could give it zero stars, I would. It's that bad. When I applied it and tried to blend it out with my beauty blender, it picked up my foundation, made weird splotchy places on my face and made my under eyes look worse than they did without concealer. I wish I could get it to work since I paid money for it but I just can't, it's so bad 😩
Brooke D.
Manhattan, KS
I have dry skin, will it dry my skin out more?
Jade B.
Canada, QC
I have bad dark circles and i'm looking for a full coverage concealer to cover them, is this the one I should purchase or is there a better one to fully cover dark circles?
Katelynn M.
Pottsville, PA
Is this worth the money? I hear Jaclyn Hill rave about it. Might have to splurge.
Diana H.
Bronx, NY
It is full coverage? Or it is buildable ?
Elsi C.
Edinburg, TX
Does this concealed work good on dark circles? I'm looking for a product that will help me cover up my dark circles thanks :)

back