MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersUrban Decay
Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer

Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer

Hide even your most scandalous flaws. Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer gives you buildable, even coverage with a luminous, demi-matte finish. Ultra lightweight, this high-tech formula melds like a second skin to give you full coverage in an instant. For complete coverage, just keep building; no matter how much you apply, Naked Skin Concealer always blends beautifully and NEVER settles into fine lines.

We loaded Naked Skin Concealer with lots of ingredients that are good for your skin. Matrixyl 3000 contains anti-wrinkle peptides to improve skin’s youthful appearance and elasticity. Japanese green tea revitalizes and helps reduce the appearance of fine lines. Litchiderm™ (derived from lychee fruit) protects against dehydration, resulting in a brighter, more radiant complexion. And sodium hyaluronate helps skin attract and retain moisture.

Practical and travel-friendly, this formula comes in a gorgeous bottle that’s like a smaller version of our Naked Skin Liquid Makeup component. The modern flocked applicator lays down just the right amount of product, and it’s soft enough to use on the delicate skin under the eyes.

Naked Skin Concealer comes in a range of meticulously calibrated shades that coordinate with Naked Skin Powder Foundation. Our shade-matching system provides a clear starting point for finding your perfect shade: the first part represents shade intensity, and the second indicates shade undertone.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Cyclopentasiloxane
  • Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate
  • Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7
  • Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1

All Shades May Contain:

• CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
  • CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

Does the product have full coverage like it says it does and does it last all day?
What is the coverage like?
Start your review of Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer!
Product Highlights
...that is so worth the $$. Never have I found a concealer that is a true full coverage. This one says it and does it. The best!!in reviews
i love this concealer. it is super lightweight and is easy to blend. it stays on all day and doesn't require reapplying. it is the perfect color for my skin tone and covers my dark under-eye circles. i don't feel like i have to use that much to cover all my spots. in reviews
this product is very good. it feels lightweight but covers you blemishes and dark circles full however it can sometimes crease under my eyesin reviews
i love this for covering up blemishes. it takes care of redness and doesn't crease. powder applies very well over top of this and he shade range is fantastic! in reviews
my skin fluctuates from dry, to combo, to oily depending on the weather and time of year. while this is not great for when my skin is oily, if i'm running combination or dry this concealer is incredible. so, do with this what you may. no concealer is perfect for everyone, but 2 out of 3 skin types is pretty impressive. in reviews
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer uploaded by Rosie N.
Review for: Light Neutral
This was one of the earlier concealers I liked until I had so many other better ones to compare it to and it didn't measure up. I like the color match and it does brighten the area around my eyes. It applies like a smooth satin and has a matte finish. But it bunches up and creases after a while and does not work well with translucent powders. It's a medium finish and it is in a component with a doe for the applicator. There is .16 fl oz of products and goes for $29. Overall, not my favorite but since Urban Decay has new formulation of concealers now, I might consider trying something else from them.
Kaitlynne P.
Paris, AR
Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer uploaded by Kaitlynne P.
Review for: Light Warm
I use this concealer under my eyes to cover my dark circles, and it works wonders. It lasts all day and doesn't crease. My only complaint is that I notice when it's humid, the concealer gets a little gunky feeling. It still looks great, but it feels heavier. Overall, a great concealer!
Maria Clara A.
Saint Louis, MO
Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer uploaded by Maria Clara A.
Review for: Medium Light Neutral
It’s my favorite! In my daily makeup I do not wear foundation, I just wear this amazing concealer under the eyes and in some imperfections, it give me a medium cover which is perfect. It’s for sure a must have!
Lynn C.
Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer uploaded by Lynn C.
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Light Neutral
Best concealer I’ve tried yet! Easy to apply concealer with wand and covers blemishes well! Blends easily and is buildable. Love it for concealing and also for contouring areas where I want a brighter look! Very happy with this purchase and will buy again.
Kiona E.
Huntsville, TX
Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer uploaded by Kiona E.
Purchased at: Sephora
Decent formula. Must act quickly because it dries fast. Coverage is great and last all day.
sofiko A.
Brooklyn, NY
Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer uploaded by sofiko A.
love this product 💕💕 best for me 💕💕 love this product 💕💕 best for me 💕💕 love this product 💕💕 best for me 💕💕
Amy R.
Fort Worth, TX
Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer uploaded by Amy R.
Review for: Light Warm
I dont like this concealer because its not as coverage as i thought it was going to be and for it to say complete coverage , i have to build it up for it to have coverage!Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer
paige T.
Sioux Falls, SD
This is the best concealer I have ever used! It truly is weightless and I have no problems with it creasing even when I forget to set it, though I do recommend setting it with a powder. I wear 4.5 in naked skin foundation and medium light neutral in the powder foundation and the one and done foundation and I like the med-light neutral concealer or the light neutral if I want my under eye to have an extra highlight. I've repurchased this concealer three times and will continue to repurchase it!
Shayne W.
Mechanicsburg
Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer uploaded by Shayne W.
Review for: Fair Neutral
Full coverage, perfect color match. Hides blemishes and even cystic acne. Very buildable and works well with foundation. Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer
Jennifer B.
Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer uploaded by Jennifer B.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a reliable product sold in a variety of shades. It doesn't cake up , goes on smoothly and sets well. I've been wearing it a while and recently restocked it .

1,830 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ellie D.
il y a 4 mois
Vicky T. il y a 3 mois
This concealer is good at medium coverage so if you a severe dark circle, I recommend using a color corrector before this concealer
Brittany P.
West Bend, WI
il y a 4 mois
Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup Will this work good on dry skin? Or does it clump in dry spots?
Magdalena H. il y a 4 mois
I have dry skin actually and haven’t had issues with it clinging to my dry patches at all! I use a damp beauty blender to blend it out and then I set with a powder😊 hope this helps!
Brianne B.
Erie, PA
il y a 5 mois
Tk B. il y a 4 mois
Urban Decay by far. Although I have a lot of Tarte products, I find them to be mediocre. Urban Decay has better coverage and the formula is prefect.