BY URBAN DECAY #57 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Finish getting Naked. Our silky, weightless finishing powder blends flawlessly to set makeup and cut shine—for a luminous, demi-matte Naked finish. It’s the next evolution in Naked Skin. Designed to be virtually invisible once applied, our high-tech, jet-milled powder has an insanely silky texture that feels amazing on your skin. Optical blurring pigments instantly minimize imperfections, diminish shine and create a stunning soft-focus effect that looks professionally retouched.

Unlike powders that leave skin looking chalky or cakey, Naked Skin Finishing Powder gives you a radiant complexion and NATURAL-looking Naked coverage. (And just wait until you see how it enhances the already-luminous finish of Naked Skin Liquid Makeup.)

Our gorgeous gunmetal and metallic nude custom compact is so luxe, it even has a Naked-embossed push button. The top compartment includes a full-size mirror—perfect for on-the-go touchups—and a separate compartment underneath holds the applicator sponge. When you’re done applying, just slip the case into the pretty carrying pouch to keep it protected in your bag

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Naked Light, Naked Medium Light, Naked Medium, Naked Medium Dark:

• Hydrogenated Lecithin
  • Tocopheryl Acetate

All Shades May Contain:

• CI 77019 (Mica)
  • CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
  • CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

• Who has tried the urban decay powder Urban Decay ... Be the first to answer!
  • I have the naked skin liquid foundation and have been contemplati...1 Answers
  • Do you prefer the pressed powder or loose? I've only tried the lo...3 Answers
Aysha Q.
Elk Grove, CA
Omg this is like the best finishing powder that I have tried. I’m so sad mine fell and cracked and when I went in to macys to get another one, they said this product has been discontinued. Why does this always happen to me? Every time I fall in love with a great product, it ends up being discontinued. I really hope urban decay makes a come back brings this powder back on the market. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Dale J.
Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Pressed Finishing Powder

I absolutely love this product. It’s perfect to take on the go. I love how sleek the packaging is. I use this product for touch ups through out my day. It’s easy to apply and it blends well with my other product.
Alana S.
Review for: Light more...
This is a good quality powder but it is expensive. It doesn’t irritate or clog my pores and keeps my skin looking nice. I still prefer Mac to this but this is definitely a good option if you can afford it. There aren’t that many color options but for a powder it doesn’t have to be an exact match. I’ll continue to use my trusty Mac powder.
Gretchen G.
Perkinston, MS
Review for: Light more...
I love Urban Decay, but this is not one of my favorites. I found I needed to touch up more often using it, so I ran out of the product more quickly. It doesn’t help that you don’t get a lot in the compact in the first place. I will say the compact itself is very sleek and pretty.
Shamsad B.
New Hope, MN
Review for: Medium Light more...
I'm a big fan! Great coverage, matte finish, and seems to be long lasting.

My only small complaint is there is a lot of loose/lost powder when applying with a fluffy brush. I use the soft pad that came with it and then buff with a brush afterwards- This seems to help save product.
Ralie H.
Birdsboro, PA
Review for: Medium Light more...
Urban Decay is my go to for everything. I never have a problem matching my skin tone and I never have a problem with patchy ness or oily spots. It goes on light and stays on. My only drawback would be the sponge applicator that is provided. I rather use a brush than a sponge.
Robbie H.
Brownwood, TX
The best powder ever! It stays put all day! I know when I have a long day ahead of me and I want my skin to look flawless (let’s face it, who doesn’t want that EVERYDAY!) I reach for UD. My only complaint is that their color range doesn’t dip into the fair shade side enough.
Virginia K.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This finishing powder definitely leaves your skin smooth no clumps and honestly gives you a really great glow in which looks natural and on any skin type. I actually love this product and I highly recommend this for sensitive skin as well
Alexandria B.
Aberdeen, MD
Review for: Medium Light more...
I like this product! It goes on smooth and looks awesome. It’s good for both oily and dry skin. The only thing I don’t like about it, is that it can be a bit heavier. It’s not a light foundation or face powder. But I would buy it again!
Ginny v.
Review for: Medium Light more...
I have only tried this product a few times and it blends well and doesn’t make me have that cakey look after having it on a couple hours. I did notice a little goes a long way so it should last for a few months and that’s a bonus.
Anna M.
Do you prefer the pressed powder or loose? I've only tried the loose and wasn't entirely sold on it.
MaryClair I.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have the naked skin liquid foundation and have been contemplating on buying this. Does it work well over that foundation?
Stevie M.
I use the lightest shade an d was think I ny about getting more see per shades fpr contouring.. do the deeper shades have any illuminating properties?