BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Powder Foundation

Want a foundation that delivers amazing coverage, lasts all day and works wet AND dry? Naked Skin Ultra Definition Powder Foundation delivers. Our advanced, velvety formula provides weightless, buildable coverage with a luminous, demi-matte finish for a Naked Skin feel.

While traditional powder foundations can be dry and look dusty or cakey on the skin, Naked Skin ALWAYS blends gorgeously and wears comfortably. Like the rest of our Naked Skin lineup, Naked Skin Powder Foundation diffuses light to blur fine lines and wrinkles to make you look professionally retouched. It’s also ultra forgiving: apply more in the areas where you need extra coverage and all you’ll see is beautiful, perfected skin.

Coated, micro-milled powders give Naked Skin Powder Foundation its creamy feel, while HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology provides rich color, long-lasting elements and the perfect level of coverage to even out your skin tone.

Added bonus: We included a protective pouch in a purple X-rayed flower design to keep your compact safe.

Naked Skin Powder Foundation comes in a range of meticulously calibrated shades. Our shade-matching system provides a clear starting point for finding your perfect shade: the first part represents shade intensity, and the second indicates shade undertone.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Talc
  • Dehydroacetic Acid
  • Lauroyl Lysine

All Shades May Contain:

• Mica
  • CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
  • CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

Buy on Sephora
Ashton A.
Review for: Dark Warm more...
This is one of my favorite products I bought this initially not realizing it was meant to be used as a foundation, but I quickly found myself using it that way..it has amazing coverage but feels like a light powder. I typically don't like wearing liquid foundations because of how heavy they feel on my skin, so this is perfect. It covers up everything, I often don't even wear concealer if I'm not trying to look perfect. I also sometimes break out more easily if I wear a liquid foundation all day and am sweating, etc. throughout the day, but this stays on and doesn't make me break out and keeps my skin super matte looking! I sometimes use a primer simply for sunscreen, but it goes on great either way. It's perfect as a foundation, or for touch-ups and oiliness throughout the way.
Lauren B.
Review for: Light Neutral more...
This product is fab!! This colour matches my skin tone perfectly and adds just the right amount of coverage. It's long lasting meaning I didn't have to keep topping it up. The packing is cool with the sophisticated gold. Overall I will be buying it again!

Melissa S.
Omaha , NE
Easy, fast application. Smooth. Doesn't feel cakey not overwhelming. Easy to remove
Skyler A.
Doesn't have the best coverage but what can you expect from a powder foundation. It's very light coverage so it's best used when you just need a quick face beat to leave the house lol. I like to wear it when I'm running errands because it's breathable while I'm busy throughout the day.
Christina E.
I wear this all the time. It looks great on my combination skin and stays on all day. It's lightweight so I don't feel like I have a mask on but it provides very build-able coverage
Rachael D.
Jacksonville, FL
Absolutely stunning color match, goes on smoothly and fantastic coverage. Lasts all day without primer, doesn't clog my pores.
Karla D.
Philadelphia, PA
LOVE THIS POWDER!!! I use it everyday, usually retouch 2 a day just because I have really oily skin.
Angie E.
Johnstown, PA
My all time favorite powder! I've never tried it wet, so I don't know how well it works like that. I always use it dry over my regular foundation and it makes me look flawless without being cakey. My powder contour always blends beautifully over top of it. It stays out for hours and keeps me matte!
Megan J.
Hull
I ADORE this product! I have very fair skin and I've always had trouble finding make up that is light enough for me, but this foundation is spot on! I use the shade 1 and it's a perfect match for me. The foundation is super nice too. The slightly runny consistency makes it easy to blend, the coverage is a nice medium but can be build up, it feels nice on the face and lasts all day! It does have a very strong smell, but I've been using it for about 3 months and I barely notice it anymore. I've been using it pretty much daily since i bought it back in July and I still have a little under half a bottle left so you do get a reasonable amount for your money.

Caitlyn V.
Richmond, VA
A few things about myself before I start my review: I'm 26, I've got mostly dry skin, I'm quite fair, and I have some redness. I absolutely love this powder. Since I do have dry skin, I don't like to wear it right on my skin, just because I tend to feel super dry with just it on, however if you have normal/combo/oily skin I think you could wear this on your own. It's got such amazing coverage. I've never been one for powder foundation, because it usually didn't have as much coverage, but this has made me a believer. Sometimes if I use a less coverage liquid or cream foundation I'll use this as a setting powder. It's great and the Fair Neutral shade is pretty perfect for my coloring. It might be worth it to say that it's definitely matte, so if that isn't what you're looking for then this isn't the foundation for you.
Rachel L.
Bradenton, FL
Is this good for a "no makeup" makeup kind of day? I find myself very picky about powders looking too powdering on the skin if your building them
Nalia R.
Does this powder foundation give good coverage and a matte finish?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Would you use a liquid foundation underneath?
erin m.
Which is better to use liquid concealer or the powder?
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Does it look natural?.....