BY URBAN DECAY #20 in Powder Foundation

Want a foundation that delivers amazing coverage, lasts all day and works wet AND dry? Naked Skin Ultra Definition Powder Foundation delivers. Our advanced, velvety formula provides weightless, buildable coverage with a luminous, demi-matte finish for a Naked Skin feel.

While traditional powder foundations can be dry and look dusty or cakey on the skin, Naked Skin ALWAYS blends gorgeously and wears comfortably. Like the rest of our Naked Skin lineup, Naked Skin Powder Foundation diffuses light to blur fine lines and wrinkles to make you look professionally retouched. It’s also ultra forgiving: apply more in the areas where you need extra coverage and all you’ll see is beautiful, perfected skin.

Coated, micro-milled powders give Naked Skin Powder Foundation its creamy feel, while HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology provides rich color, long-lasting elements and the perfect level of coverage to even out your skin tone.

Added bonus: We included a protective pouch in a purple X-rayed flower design to keep your compact safe.

Naked Skin Powder Foundation comes in a range of meticulously calibrated shades. Our shade-matching system provides a clear starting point for finding your perfect shade: the first part represents shade intensity, and the second indicates shade undertone.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Talc
  • Dehydroacetic Acid
  • Lauroyl Lysine

All Shades May Contain:

• Mica
  • CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
  • CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

• Every day I fall in love with this excellent brand, but w...1 Answers
  • Looks very good for traveling. How small is this?2 Answers
  • I have heard about this powder foundation but does it rea...2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Jackie M.
Flower Mound , TX
Review for: Medium Neutral more...
I went to Ulta and an urban Decay rep was there. She told me all about the naked line. I decided to go for it because 1. It sounded great 2. I never tried an urban decay product I didn’t like and 3. The reps makeup was gorgeous. I have very dry skin. She told me the coverage was buildable but I really was not seeing it build at all. It really was naked as in my face looked the same as before I put it on. It obviously works great on 20 year olds because the reps skin looked gorgeous. I’m in my 40’s and it was a no go for me. I still love urban decay! Just skipping this product.
Lok-Yee L.
College Point, NY
This powder oxidize and became 3 shades darker when I applied over my liquid foundation. I tried varying my liquid foundation to see if it’d affect the oxidation, but it’s clear that the problem is with the powder’s formula. The coverage is sheer-medium, but because of the extreme oxidation I have to build the coverage to avoid looking blotchy.
Alex A.
Review for: Medium Light Warm more...
does apply orange looking .. it is a really good coverage but it does not oxidize into your skin which makes me not really want it ...
Nicole S.
Savannah
Not good. Cakey looking. Coverage isnt good at all. I feel the price is high and the look isn’t good
Jessy M.
Edmonton
Their lightest color was way too dark for my very pale complexion. It also clung to all my dry patches. I returned it right away sadly.
Lyndsay S.
Westbrook, ME
I didn't like this much. It have me an orange cast on my face which wasn't cute. This product could have had promise if the undertones weren't so strong
Millie Y.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Medium Light Neutral more...
I loved how smooth and soft this powder was and the color matched perfectly! However! Soon after applying this (either with a dry or damp sponge), it turned orange!! I wish it didn't because I loved the texture of this powder..
Alyssa W.
Ripon
Review for: Light Neutral more...
This was the lightest shade I could find of this foundation online and it is ORANGE on me, I have fair skin but I am not too pale. It came out patchy at the end of the day and I would not recommend unless you have medium to dark skin and use setting spray.
jamila w.
fremont, CA
Review for: Medium Light Warm, Light Warm more...
My face looked caked and I hated it. It just didn't work for me. My friends use it constantly but it just wasn't my cup of tea
Guadalupe S.
Philadelphia, PA
I hate this product it creases all over my face when I apply this when you apply it looks super fabulous but one hour later it creases it's not long lasting i will not recommend this at all because to expensive for nothing !!!
Rachel L.
Bradenton, FL
Is this good for a "no makeup" makeup kind of day? I find myself very picky about powders looking too powdering on the skin if your building them
Nalia R.
Gastonia, NC
Does this powder foundation give good coverage and a matte finish?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Would you use a liquid foundation underneath?
erin m.
Which is better to use liquid concealer or the powder?
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Does it look natural?.....