BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Powder Foundation

Want a foundation that delivers amazing coverage, lasts all day and works wet AND dry? Naked Skin Ultra Definition Powder Foundation delivers. Our advanced, velvety formula provides weightless, buildable coverage with a luminous, demi-matte finish for a Naked Skin feel.

While traditional powder foundations can be dry and look dusty or cakey on the skin, Naked Skin ALWAYS blends gorgeously and wears comfortably. Like the rest of our Naked Skin lineup, Naked Skin Powder Foundation diffuses light to blur fine lines and wrinkles to make you look professionally retouched. It’s also ultra forgiving: apply more in the areas where you need extra coverage and all you’ll see is beautiful, perfected skin.

Coated, micro-milled powders give Naked Skin Powder Foundation its creamy feel, while HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology provides rich color, long-lasting elements and the perfect level of coverage to even out your skin tone.

Added bonus: We included a protective pouch in a purple X-rayed flower design to keep your compact safe.

Naked Skin Powder Foundation comes in a range of meticulously calibrated shades. Our shade-matching system provides a clear starting point for finding your perfect shade: the first part represents shade intensity, and the second indicates shade undertone.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Talc
  • Dehydroacetic Acid
  • Lauroyl Lysine

All Shades May Contain:

• Mica
  • CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
  • CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

Buy on Sephora
Nicolly M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Produto maravilhoso, não é demais dizer que ele é ótimo. Espero que sigam minha recomendação é que comprem e usem mesmo. Não vão jogar dinheiro fora e nem errar, podem confiar.
Katelyn W.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Medium Light Neutral more...
Very smooth to apply. Almost as if brushing baby powder on face. Does not look cakey if done right
Laura U.
MEDICINE HAT, AB
My favorite powder ever. Lasts ages and is sooo good for coverage. My absolute favorite. Have repurchased
meg m.
this is my everyday powder, medium coverage and not chalky and very easy to blend around the entire face, my favorite foundation!!!
MaryBeth M.
Downers Grove, IL
Review for: Medium Light Cool, Fair Cool more...
Super mat
Full coverage
Easy to apply
Not Thick at all
Affordable especially because you can find it at Nordstrom rack sometimes
Long lasting for sure
Kelsey M.
Porter , IN
This powder foundation makes my skin so silky smooth! I am so sad they discontinued it. I purchase mine from Nordstrom’s now!
Tami B.
Review for: Medium Dark Neutral more...
I love this powder foundation. It has a creamy texture with little fall out. Goes on my skin smoothly. Does not crease or settle int my fine lines. Provides an excellent base for my contour palette.
Ebony N.
Everything that urban decay comes our with is fire. I use this to high light and contour my face. It last all day.
Mira M.
Oran
J'aimerais bien tester cette superbe marque...et ses magnifique produits d'après mes copines elle est juste impeccable😉❤💋😍
mary j.
Minneapolis
Cleans really good. It. Works amazing to clean my brushea. I will definitely recommend this product. I will buy another one.
Rachel L.
Bradenton, FL
Is this good for a "no makeup" makeup kind of day? I find myself very picky about powders looking too powdering on the skin if your building them
Nalia R.
Does this powder foundation give good coverage and a matte finish?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Would you use a liquid foundation underneath?
erin m.
Which is better to use liquid concealer or the powder?
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Does it look natural?.....