BY URBAN DECAY #20 in Powder Foundation

Want a foundation that delivers amazing coverage, lasts all day and works wet AND dry? Naked Skin Ultra Definition Powder Foundation delivers. Our advanced, velvety formula provides weightless, buildable coverage with a luminous, demi-matte finish for a Naked Skin feel.

While traditional powder foundations can be dry and look dusty or cakey on the skin, Naked Skin ALWAYS blends gorgeously and wears comfortably. Like the rest of our Naked Skin lineup, Naked Skin Powder Foundation diffuses light to blur fine lines and wrinkles to make you look professionally retouched. It’s also ultra forgiving: apply more in the areas where you need extra coverage and all you’ll see is beautiful, perfected skin.

Coated, micro-milled powders give Naked Skin Powder Foundation its creamy feel, while HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology provides rich color, long-lasting elements and the perfect level of coverage to even out your skin tone.

Added bonus: We included a protective pouch in a purple X-rayed flower design to keep your compact safe.

Naked Skin Powder Foundation comes in a range of meticulously calibrated shades. Our shade-matching system provides a clear starting point for finding your perfect shade: the first part represents shade intensity, and the second indicates shade undertone.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Talc
  • Dehydroacetic Acid
  • Lauroyl Lysine

All Shades May Contain:

• Mica
  • CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
  • CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

• Every day I fall in love with this excellent brand, but w...1 Answers
  • Looks very good for traveling. How small is this?2 Answers
  • I have heard about this powder foundation but does it rea...2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Madalyn R.
Augusta, GA
This makes your face flawless! It doesn’t do the best at keep oils away so it’s more of a winter powder for me, but I love the coverage. Probably perfect for dry skin, since the texture is creamy and milky.
Maddi M.
Conway, AR
Review for: Medium Light Warm more...
I like this powder! The coverage is great and it feels light when wearing. My skin is really sensitive so I had to switch foundations but if it didn’t bother my skin, I would definitely buy it again!
Paige C.
Largo, FL
Another must have product if you looking for a great look and a great buy. Yes my skin loves it and pocket does as well. Makes my skin time look amazing and even. Even in the sun yes looks amazing......
Jessisca H.
Citrus Spgs, FL
Review for: Medium Light Cool more...
I know this is a highly recommended product, however I didn't feel it was worth the price point. Maybe it's user error or color mismatch (I was matched at Ulta) but I found this product to be overrated.
Lauren D.
LIGONIER, IN
This product is very powdery. It also did not prevent creasing or shininess, which is what I like my powder to cover. I have several other powder foundations that work way better for cheaper.
Tami B.
Review for: Medium Dark Neutral more...
I love this powder foundation. It has a creamy texture with little fall out. Goes on my skin smoothly. Does not crease or settle int my fine lines. Provides an excellent base for my contour palette.
Emily R.
Beloit, WI
I am not a fan of this foundation! It looks amazing when I first apply it but within hours it starts breaking down, and looking cakey. It just doesn't work for my combination skin.
Marie M.
SYLMAR, CA
I absolutely LOVE this powder foundation.it sits with my skin very well and didnt make me look cakey as some other powders would. Also has great coverage and I loved the packaging!
Jenna R.
Clearwater, FL
Urban decay naked skin powder foundation is a staple in my make up collection! The texture is so silky smooth and leaves your face feeling so fresh, clean, and gives you the look of naturally flawless skin! It is a wonderful base for any other make up products that you love as I have noticed that it helps make upset and stay all day long! It never makes my skin feel dry or cakes up to highlight any wrinkles or a fine lines that I want to conceal notBring unwanted attention to like many other powder foundations do! Also it comes with a wonderful sponge like applicator pad that is so much better than the cheap staple brushes that come with most powders, even the more expensive products, that force me to carry around a brush or another application tool! This is a wonderful foundation! It is so silky and light that you'd assume you would need to use more to get full coverage and flawless looking skin...but a little goes a long way! I also love that it is great at concealing large pores!
keisha u.
usa
I think the compact is super cute I really like the coverage it gave Android how seamlessly a blended into my skin didn't make me feel cakey or greasy a 10 out of 10 product
Rachel L.
Bradenton, FL
Is this good for a "no makeup" makeup kind of day? I find myself very picky about powders looking too powdering on the skin if your building them
Nalia R.
Gastonia, NC
Does this powder foundation give good coverage and a matte finish?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Would you use a liquid foundation underneath?
erin m.
Which is better to use liquid concealer or the powder?
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Does it look natural?.....