BY URBAN DECAY #33 in Powder Foundation

Want a foundation that delivers amazing coverage, lasts all day and works wet AND dry? Naked Skin Ultra Definition Powder Foundation delivers. Our advanced, velvety formula provides weightless, buildable coverage with a luminous, demi-matte finish for a Naked Skin feel.

While traditional powder foundations can be dry and look dusty or cakey on the skin, Naked Skin ALWAYS blends gorgeously and wears comfortably. Like the rest of our Naked Skin lineup, Naked Skin Powder Foundation diffuses light to blur fine lines and wrinkles to make you look professionally retouched. It’s also ultra forgiving: apply more in the areas where you need extra coverage and all you’ll see is beautiful, perfected skin.

Coated, micro-milled powders give Naked Skin Powder Foundation its creamy feel, while HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology provides rich color, long-lasting elements and the perfect level of coverage to even out your skin tone.

Added bonus: We included a protective pouch in a purple X-rayed flower design to keep your compact safe.

Naked Skin Powder Foundation comes in a range of meticulously calibrated shades. Our shade-matching system provides a clear starting point for finding your perfect shade: the first part represents shade intensity, and the second indicates shade undertone.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Talc
  • Dehydroacetic Acid
  • Lauroyl Lysine

All Shades May Contain:

• Mica
  • CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
  • CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

• Every day I fall in love with this excellent brand, but w...1 Answers
  • Looks very good for traveling. How small is this?2 Answers
  • I have heard about this powder foundation but does it rea...2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
🌺Analicia🌺 N.
Tempe, AZ
Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Powder Foundation
I do not use foundation often. But with liquid foundations which I use pretty much every day is getting enough coverage without ending up with too much product on my face or looking to cakey. This Urban Decay foundation is wonderful it's easy to apply and it allows me to get full coverage for my face without looking cakey. I would highly recommend this one.
natasha r.
I think this powder foundation does a really good job of mimicking skin it’s not cakey and it’s not really overly powdery looking and I think that as long as your prime your face really well and you make sure to my strays that powder foundations can be a really good option because of course they do apply quicker and it’s nice to keep them in your purse on the go if you forget to put your make up on you can always put some on later on it’s a really good quality
Demi B.
I love this beautiful foundation! It matches my skin perfect and it’s easy to find at retail stores! I like it better than a lot of my other foundations because it doesn’t start to get blotchy after a long day!
tee a.
Austin, TX
I wouldn’t recommend this for dry skin. It left me itchy and didn’t give me that coverage I needed. My friend uses it and it’s great on her. I guess everyone’s skin absorbs it differently. I recommend you try it if you don’t have dry skin.
Madeleine C.
Gilbert, AZ
Super light weight! I’m a huge fan of all these products! I have pretty fair skin and they have great shades so I don’t look orangey or like I’m wearing something that’s too dark. This blends in really nicely too. Would recommend.
Beth S.
Tucson, AZ
This stuff is amazing to put over concealer, doesn’t look cakey or clumpy. It’s also really strong, I’ve dropped it a couple of times and it hasn’t cracked or broken at all. I use this product every day!
Samantha M.
Belvidere, IL
Review for: Fair Neutral more...
It's an okay foundation. I personally don't care for just using powders for my foundation, I'd prefer to use it on top of a cream or liquid. It's perfect for touch ups, it does oxide a lot and no matter the undertone it does turn orange
Alicia K.
This is a good foundation. It covers everything! I was pleasntly surprised how well it covered my flaws. It stays put and looks airbrushed! My only problem was finding a shade that didnt turn orange on me. If you have darker undertones, this foundation is perfect for you!
April P.
Parma, Ohio
This is another good product by urban decay. I really like everything that I’ve tried from them. This powder lasted me a while and really helps to decrease the shiny areas on my face. It didn’t dry out my skin and the colors blended really well. Are usually switch colors between winter and summer because I am more tan in the summer and I can always find a shade that fits me. Urban decay for the win.
Lok-Yee L.
College Point, NY
This powder oxidize and became 3 shades darker when I applied over my liquid foundation. I tried varying my liquid foundation to see if it’d affect the oxidation, but it’s clear that the problem is with the powder’s formula. The coverage is sheer-medium, but because of the extreme oxidation I have to build the coverage to avoid looking blotchy.
Rachel L.
Bradenton, FL
Is this good for a "no makeup" makeup kind of day? I find myself very picky about powders looking too powdering on the skin if your building them
Nalia R.
Gastonia, NC
Does this powder foundation give good coverage and a matte finish?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Would you use a liquid foundation underneath?
erin m.
Which is better to use liquid concealer or the powder?
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Does it look natural?.....