BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Powder Foundation

Want a foundation that delivers amazing coverage, lasts all day and works wet AND dry? Naked Skin Ultra Definition Powder Foundation delivers. Our advanced, velvety formula provides weightless, buildable coverage with a luminous, demi-matte finish for a Naked Skin feel.

While traditional powder foundations can be dry and look dusty or cakey on the skin, Naked Skin ALWAYS blends gorgeously and wears comfortably. Like the rest of our Naked Skin lineup, Naked Skin Powder Foundation diffuses light to blur fine lines and wrinkles to make you look professionally retouched. It’s also ultra forgiving: apply more in the areas where you need extra coverage and all you’ll see is beautiful, perfected skin.

Coated, micro-milled powders give Naked Skin Powder Foundation its creamy feel, while HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology provides rich color, long-lasting elements and the perfect level of coverage to even out your skin tone.

Added bonus: We included a protective pouch in a purple X-rayed flower design to keep your compact safe.

Naked Skin Powder Foundation comes in a range of meticulously calibrated shades. Our shade-matching system provides a clear starting point for finding your perfect shade: the first part represents shade intensity, and the second indicates shade undertone.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Talc
  • Dehydroacetic Acid
  • Lauroyl Lysine

All Shades May Contain:

• Mica
  • CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
  • CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

Buy on Sephora
Raquel s.
Hudson, MA
This powder is one of the best and long lasting powders, it is very good quality and doesn't make skin look caked. I'm not going to lie it is a little pricey but if your looking for a good powder it is worth the money.
Kasey C.
Las cruces, NM
I love a good powder foundation and finishing powder, this is definitely it! Matches great with my foundation and doesn’t make my face look cakey. It leaves a smooth feel on my skin. I will continue to buy and recommend to others.
Danielle C.
This is a fairly good powder foundation it is super lightweight and creamy in the packaging. It applies very evenly and smooth and leaves a nice finish without feeling dry. You do have to reapply a couple of times throughout the day
Amanda P.
I think this is a great product to use it feels so great actually on my face it doesn't seem to clog up my pores n cause issue with my skin n face which is very important to most people in particular women's face n so forth!!!!!
Deanna M.
Louisa, KY
Honestly this is my go to foundation powder. I use all of the Naked Skin line, and would recommend all of it! When I don't feel like doing a full coverage face with with liquid foundation, setting powder etc. I use this. I use a moisturizer and then apply this powder with a morphe y6 brush. It really evens out my skin tone, and covers acne redness. I cant say enough good things about this! If you are a "lazy" makeup girl, this product is for you!
Angelina R.
California City, CA
Review for: Medium Light Warm more...
My go to for powder ever time. I always keep it in my purse even for those basic quick make up days. Doesn’t matter what foundation I have on I always grab this for my powder to put over it for that extra full coverage.
Leah S.
Buffalo, MN
I have been using this product for a while now and I love it! It does a great job at covering up red spots or blemishes. It doesn’t make your face look powdery. It has a nice finished look to it when you apply it right!
Nicole S.
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product to use and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Sarah N.
DAVIS, CA
I am in love with this stuff and would use it all the time but I love liquid foundation. This stuff is pricey but the coverage is absolutely amazing and it lasts crazy long I was so amazed when I first tried it out
Belinda F.
Atlanta, GA
love the coverage on this only thing is it broke pretty easily. i carry around a lot of compacts/palettes in my makeup bag & it takes a lot to break most. so i was super disappointed. now i can only use it at home.
Rachel L.
Bradenton, FL
Is this good for a "no makeup" makeup kind of day? I find myself very picky about powders looking too powdering on the skin if your building them
Nalia R.
Does this powder foundation give good coverage and a matte finish?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Would you use a liquid foundation underneath?
erin m.
Which is better to use liquid concealer or the powder?
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Does it look natural?.....