Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX

Does it look natural?.....

Claire M.
Claire M.
1 year, 5 months ago
very much so
Alexis N.
Alexis N.
Lafayette, LA
1 year, 10 months ago
I will let you know that this foundation is defiantly build-able! If you want the natural look I would suggest something else but I honestly suggest giving this product a try! It last all day .
Vickie T.
Vickie T.
North Wilkesboro, NC
1 year, 10 months ago
For me I really think it does! Love this product and feels light weight on my skin gives me a natural glow !
Brittney A.
Brittney A.
1 year, 10 months ago
Yes! I have this to set my naked foundation with and it never looks cakey