Kristi L.
Elmhurst, NY
This is a solid 4.5 star product for me. I wasn't expecting to like this product so much, as it's been on sale quite recently at Ulta, but I was pleasantly surprised. My day-to-day makeup is fairly minimal, but I do like to cover most of my flaws such as acne scars, redness, and pores. When used with a flat top brush, it provides a solid medium coverage while remaining natural and not cakey. I also noticed quite some pore filling effects with this powder foundation- it makes my skin look so flawless when used with the sponge provided. Used with or without a primer, the foundation wears all day without causing rebound oil production that my other full coverage powder foundations cause, and still looks pretty decent at the end of a 10 hour work day. Also, not to mention, the shade match for this Asian American is pretty spot on. I own at least 7 powder compacts for powder foundation and this is the first one I've hit pan on. I definitely recommend giving this one a try- I'll def be repurchasing and I'm hoping it won't be discontinued!