Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#119 in Finishing & Translucent Powders
Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup
Photos (10)
Emily B.
Emily B.

Urban Decay is such a wonderful brand, this loose finishing powder is the perfect touch to finish your face. I love how light this is!
Hannah  G.
Hannah G.
Summersville, KY

I like this product but I like the foundations a lot better . The powder don't seem to last on my face as long as foundation does
Kendall M.
Kendall M.

I love this powder,it's super light and fine it feels like there's nothing there. it locks in my makeup and holds it for hours.
Desiree V.
Desiree V.
Keesler AFB, MS

Adds a nice finish and does a great job to not cause fine lines within make up. Light weight and very easy to use!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
North Bay, NY

Only powder I will use. Glides on perfectly and leaves my skin feeling soft. Sets my foundation great.
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN

Not my favorite, but it sets foundation nicely. It's a bit expensive. I prefer using benefit powder.
Melissa v.
Melissa v.
Fresno, CA

Love this product one of main go to powder. It goes on perfectly and it leaves your face feeling soft
Amazing! I love applying this over my foundation. Doesn't make make up look cakes. Very nice product
Donielle D.
Donielle D.

Really good product. I was very surprised with it and I will be getting more to have a back up
Kimberly J.
Kimberly J.

Light on my skin and matches great. It doesn't transfer to my clothes or hands. Great product!
Danielle E.
Danielle E.
Wishek, ND

Is this a finishing powder or a loose foundation being they come in different skin tones?
Lu C.
Lu C.

How does this compare to the Laura Mercier translucent powder?

Join Now