BY URBAN DECAY

Finish getting Naked. This addictively silky, weightless formula blurs flaws, sets makeup and cuts shine—all while creating a luminous, demi-matte Naked finish. Finish getting Naked with our addictively silky, weightless finishing powder. This LOOSE formula provides all the benefits of our Pressed Powder—including the luminous, demi-matte Naked finish you crave. Blur flaws, set makeup and cut shine. Optical blurring pigments minimize imperfections, creating a stunning soft-focus effect that looks professionally retouched. It’s the ultimate in ultra definition.

Designed to be virtually invisible on your skin, our high-tech, light-reflecting formula “fools” the eye, seemingly airbrushing away imperfections and creating a soft-focus effect that looks professionally retouched.

This creamy, buildable formula applies beautifully, never looks chalky or cakey and won’t settle into fine lines. Your skin will look flawless—even under bright, unforgiving light.

Because our formula is jet-milled, it’s insanely silky and feels amazing on your skin. And it’s free of oil, parabens, alcohol and fragrances.

Naked Skin Loose Finishing Powder comes in a generously sized jar that’s perfect to keep on your vanity, yet it’s still compact enough for travel. (Because some people love loose all the time.) However you use it, a custom gunmetal sifter (shaped like the UD icon!) dispenses just the right amount of powder each time.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Naked Light Ingredients:

• Sodium Dehydroacetate
  • Sorbic Acid
  • Ascorbyl Palmitate

All Shades May Contain:

• CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
  • CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)
  • CI77742 (Manganese Violet)
  • CI 77007 (Ultramarines)
  • CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)

Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder
  • "This powder adds a great finish without being cakey,doesn't settle in fine lines an has great staying power." in 1 review
  • "Urban Decay is such a wonderful brand, this loose finishing powder is the perfect touch to finish your face." in 1 review
laura g.
Ultra light weight, light coverage, and I use it on the daily bases. It comes with a lot of product and I still have half of my container and it's been about 8 months. The only thing it looks powdery when I first put it on but once it settles it looks great.
Kristen F.
Iuka
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good product. I really like it. The only complaint I have is the smell of the product. When I'm putting it on my face the dust goes up my nose and burns.
Haley W.
Clarksville, TN
I absolutely love this finishing powder. It's light weight and I don't feel "smothered" by the end of the day! As far as packaging goes the sifter drives me crazy. It can be hard, at times, to get any powder out. Sometime I will shake and shake with very little payout. However I do like that it's not an explosion of powder too. I just wish it would come out a little easier but not too much easier!
Gao L.
Wanted to try something new and not heavy. I went with this, it has light coverage and feels very light weight. Wouldn't recommend if you have oily skin like me though.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this powder. It does not get "cakey" looking like some loose powders. I do use this with the Urban Decay Liquid Skin Foundation. The Medium is a very good shade for me. It is a bit pricey and honestly you could probably still get good results with a cheaper powder. I just really like the quality of this one.
Shelby S.
I love this product. I really just love urban decay in general. They don't test on animals and I really love that. This goes on so smoothly and has a nice coverage. I don't feel cakey or sticky and it lasts all day
Rachel T.
Morgantown, WV
This is the best powder ever. It makes your face look completely flawless and airbrushes. I have the shade light and it is the best for really pale skin. It doesn't give much coverage though. Don't buy this if you are looking for a powder with coverage. I love that it doesn't take much to cover your face. It also isn't messy at all. The sifter and cap are perfect for this product. It is so worth the price.
Kristen S.
Rome, GA
This finishing powder helped my makeup stay on all day without becoming flaky or settling into the lines underneath my eyes like other finishing powders. It also makes my skin feel soft and has a nice fragrance.
Aaliyah M.
Bangor, PA
This powder is amazing! I wouldn't recommend setting your face with it, it is very light weight and is to be used to give you a flawless finish. I use this powder every day after I set my face with a translucent powder and I LOVE it.
Maria D.
Lynn, MA
I loved!!!!

I have a very oily t-zone and this powder I don't have to retouch throughout the day. Really helps to keep your foundation in place and decrease any sort of excess oil! LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Danielle E.
Wishek, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a finishing powder or a loose foundation being they come in different skin tones?
Diamond G.
Matteson, IL
Does this setting powder work well with all different kinds of skin tones ?
Cassandra W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this settle in the lines under your eyes? No matter what I do, my concealer always creases and looks terrible when I use a setting powder on it.
Lu C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this compare to the Laura Mercier translucent powder?