Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#113 in Finishing & Translucent Powders
Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup
Photos (7)
Desiree V.
Desiree V.
Keesler AFB, MS

Adds a nice finish and does a great job to not cause fine lines within make up. Light weight and very easy to use!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
North Bay, NY

Only powder I will use. Glides on perfectly and leaves my skin feeling soft. Sets my foundation great.
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN

Not my favorite, but it sets foundation nicely. It's a bit expensive. I prefer using benefit powder.
Melissa v.
Melissa v.
Fresno, CA

Love this product one of main go to powder. It goes on perfectly and it leaves your face feeling soft
Amazing! I love applying this over my foundation. Doesn't make make up look cakes. Very nice product
Donielle D.
Donielle D.

Really good product. I was very surprised with it and I will be getting more to have a back up
Kimberly J.
Kimberly J.

Light on my skin and matches great. It doesn't transfer to my clothes or hands. Great product!
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Iowa City, IA

This product works really. My makeup is dark so it helps it not to rub off on my clothes.
Aby A.
Aby A.
Plano, TX

Its is a very nice product. Its sets properly on the face and lasts the whole day 👌
Danielle E.
Danielle E.
Wishek, ND

Is this a finishing powder or a loose foundation being they come in different skin tones?
Lu C.
Lu C.

How does this compare to the Laura Mercier translucent powder?

Join Now