BY URBAN DECAY #44 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Finish getting Naked. This addictively silky, weightless formula blurs flaws, sets makeup and cuts shine—all while creating a luminous, demi-matte Naked finish. Finish getting Naked with our addictively silky, weightless finishing powder. This LOOSE formula provides all the benefits of our Pressed Powder—including the luminous, demi-matte Naked finish you crave. Blur flaws, set makeup and cut shine. Optical blurring pigments minimize imperfections, creating a stunning soft-focus effect that looks professionally retouched. It’s the ultimate in ultra definition.

Designed to be virtually invisible on your skin, our high-tech, light-reflecting formula “fools” the eye, seemingly airbrushing away imperfections and creating a soft-focus effect that looks professionally retouched.

This creamy, buildable formula applies beautifully, never looks chalky or cakey and won’t settle into fine lines. Your skin will look flawless—even under bright, unforgiving light.

Because our formula is jet-milled, it’s insanely silky and feels amazing on your skin. And it’s free of oil, parabens, alcohol and fragrances.

Naked Skin Loose Finishing Powder comes in a generously sized jar that’s perfect to keep on your vanity, yet it’s still compact enough for travel. (Because some people love loose all the time.) However you use it, a custom gunmetal sifter (shaped like the UD icon!) dispenses just the right amount of powder each time.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Naked Light Ingredients:

• Sodium Dehydroacetate
  • Sorbic Acid
  • Ascorbyl Palmitate

All Shades May Contain:

• CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
  • CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)
  • CI77742 (Manganese Violet)
  • CI 77007 (Ultramarines)
  • CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)

Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder
  • "This powder adds a great finish without being cakey,doesn't settle in fine lines an has great staying power." in 1 review
  • "Urban Decay is such a wonderful brand, this loose finishing powder is the perfect touch to finish your face." in 1 review
Coral D.
Rossville, GA
Review for: Medium Light more...
Urban decay naked skin ultra definition finishing powder is amazing. It has such a natural finishing look and lasts all day long. It’s so easy to apply and it’s not crazy expensive. I definitely recommend this.
Elseana P.
Eagan, MN
Review for: Medium Light more...
I love this setting powder! It is very light and does the job well! It keep my makeup in place all day! I recommend going with a lighter shade because it is setting powder. I will definitely buy this again!
Brittany O.
Fraser, MI
Omg. This finishing powder is amazing. I use it on top of my foundation or on its own just to give my skin a glow. It’s easy to use and I know it’s good for my skin.
Lonza H.
Review for: Medium Dark more...
The Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder by Urban Decay is great powder that covers the skin very well and matches my skin wonderfully. It is easy to apply and has a natural loose powder finish, which is perfect for my every day look. I would recommend this product again and is looking forward to using it again!
Katelyn G.
Plantersville , AL
Review for: Medium Light more...
I didn't like this product that much to me when I put it on it was just to Cakey for my likening and It seemed to give me small flashback. It didn't really do much for my skin either.
Arleen  P.
Auburn, WA
Review for: Light more...
This powder is my favorite go to loose powder. I buy it in light and it’s perfect for my complexion. This powder is light and airy, covers well, and leaves skin looking flawless. I would recommend the loose powder for setting makeup after first application for long wear.
Trudy C.
White Hall
Very finely milled. Great application multiple shades. Great coverage and setting properties. Goes great with the Naked foundation for a lightweight medium coverage.
Amber R.
I’ve tried plenty of finishing powders and I must say this one is my favorite. It gives a matte finish which helps a lot when you tend to have an oily face. It helps make my makeup stay on longer and look amazing the entire time. I’ll always pick this over others.
Karina C.
chicago
Hannah L.
Plymouth, MN
Review for: Medium Light more...
I absolutely love this loose finishing powder! The consistency and light weight formula is so easy to apply!This powder keeps my makeup looking flawless and shine free all day long! I would definitely purchase this again!!
Danielle E.
Wishek, ND
Is this a finishing powder or a loose foundation being they come in different skin tones?
Lu C.
How does this compare to the Laura Mercier translucent powder?
Cassandra W.
Does this settle in the lines under your eyes? No matter what I do, my concealer always creases and looks terrible when I use a setting powder on it.
Diamond G.
Matteson, IL
Does this setting powder work well with all different kinds of skin tones ?