Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#157 in Finishing & Translucent Powders
Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup
Photos (11)
Kellie D.
Kellie D.
West Columbia, SC

Super light on your skin with pretty great coverage. Doesn't look cakey/on top of your skin, which I love. My only complaint is that I personally have to use a bit much. Could just be me though. Definitely worth spending a few extra bucks on if you're hesitant because of the price!
Leah S.
Leah S.
Plymouth, MA

This powder adds a great finish without being cakey,doesn't settle in fine lines an has great staying power. The color selection is not that great though.
Melissa v.
Melissa v.
Fresno, CA

Love this product one of main go to powder. It goes on perfectly and it leaves your face feeling soft
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
North Bay, NY

Only powder I will use. Glides on perfectly and leaves my skin feeling soft. Sets my foundation great.
Meghan B.
Meghan B.

This is the only powder that I will use. I don't like to feel heavy makeup on my skin, so this light, sheer powder is perfect. I tend to have an oily t-zone in the summer, but this powder prevents my skin from becoming oily. This is a must have if you want light coverage and oil control!
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN

Not my favorite, but it sets foundation nicely. It's a bit expensive. I prefer using benefit powder.
Erika C.
Erika C.
Canal Wnchstr, OH

I really like the way this product sets foundation, but it is very messy. If you want it to take with you on the go, I would purchase the pressed version.
Amazing! I love applying this over my foundation. Doesn't make make up look cakes. Very nice product
Kimberly J.
Kimberly J.

Light on my skin and matches great. It doesn't transfer to my clothes or hands. Great product!
Hannah  G.
Hannah G.
Summersville, KY

I like this product but I like the foundations a lot better . The powder don't seem to last on my face as long as foundation does
Danielle E.
Danielle E.
Wishek, ND

Is this a finishing powder or a loose foundation being they come in different skin tones?
Lu C.
Lu C.

How does this compare to the Laura Mercier translucent powder?
Diamond G.
Diamond G.
Matteson, IL
Does this setting powder work well with all different kinds of skin tones ?

Join Now