BY URBAN DECAY #85 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder
  • "This powder adds a great finish without being cakey,doesn't settle in fine lines an has great staying power." in 1 review
  • "Urban Decay is such a wonderful brand, this loose finishing powder is the perfect touch to finish your face." in 1 review
Angelique R.
Angelique R.
Flagstaff, AZ
Review for: Light
Loose powder but wasn’t messy like some are. It had a matte finish and looked flawless. My makeup didn’t move all day long. I love the little jar it came in, just wish it had a little more product inside.
Kiah L.
Kiah L.
Everett
Review for: Medium
I LOVE THIS SETTING POWDER. it defiantly is worth the buy it never seems to fail and always leaves my face with full coverage the whole day and doesn't leave it looking dewy.
laura g.
laura g.
Ultra light weight, light coverage, and I use it on the daily bases. It comes with a lot of product and I still have half of my container and it's been about 8 months. The only thing it looks powdery when I first put it on but once it settles it looks great.
Chelsey T.
Chelsey T.
Henderson, NV
Review for: Medium
I absolutely love this product. It is smooth to the touch and leaves your skin with a velvety finish almost airbrushed if you would. I would love to see a translucent though!
Kristen F.
Kristen F.
Iuka
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good product. I really like it. The only complaint I have is the smell of the product. When I'm putting it on my face the dust goes up my nose and burns.
Gao L.
Gao L.
Wanted to try something new and not heavy. I went with this, it has light coverage and feels very light weight. Wouldn't recommend if you have oily skin like me though.
Nikki G.
Nikki G.
Annapolis, MD
This is definitely the best powder I've ever used. A little bit goes a very long way. It never makes my skin look dry even in the dead of winter when I've got surface dehydration. And it looks amazing in photos! It doesn't reflect white like a lot of white finishing powders do. Instead it gives a beautiful soft focus look. It's basically an Instagram filter in powder form.
Chasity H.
Chasity H.
Wilsonville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this in store and loved it. I was so sad to find that it was not only sold out but was on back order so I didn't get to actually buy it
Meghan B.
Meghan B.
Liverpool, NY
Review for: Medium
This finishing powder is absolutely fabulous! It feels soo silky! I love that it's tinted and gives my skin a hint of color. This is a keeper!
Debra U.
Debra U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product with natural coverage. Works well with most skin tones and gives you a nice clean beautiful look. Doesn't last that long however.
Danielle E.
Danielle E.
Wishek, ND
Is this a finishing powder or a loose foundation being they come in different skin tones?
Lu C.
Lu C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this compare to the Laura Mercier translucent powder?
Cassandra W.
Cassandra W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this settle in the lines under your eyes? No matter what I do, my concealer always creases and looks terrible when I use a setting powder on it.
Diamond G.
Diamond G.
Matteson, IL
Does this setting powder work well with all different kinds of skin tones ?