5 colors available

BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder
  • "This powder adds a great finish without being cakey,doesn't settle in fine lines an has great staying power." in 1 review
  • "Urban Decay is such a wonderful brand, this loose finishing powder is the perfect touch to finish your face." in 1 review
Ember B.
Ember B.
Pasadena, TX
Best powder ever. It matches perfect to my skin, stays on all day with no touch up, and makes me look FLAWLESS!
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Del Rio, TX
I love this powder so much. I just use this along with their Naked concealer and I'm good for the day!
Kellie D.
Kellie D.
West Columbia , SC
Super light on your skin with pretty great coverage. Doesn't look cakey/on top of your skin, which I love. My only complaint is that I personally have to use a bit much. Could just be me though. Definitely worth spending a few extra bucks on if you're hesitant because of the price!
Kissi R.
Kissi R.
Sylmar, CA
A very light weight powder, good for setting liquid or cream foundation. Provides a light to medium coverage without looking too powdery. However if you like a full coverage this is not the powder for you. Nevertheless it's a great product.
Beka H.
Beka H.
Waterloo, IA
It's super light, goes on even, light coverage, looks as though you aren't wearing make up. Natural matte/shimmer. I will purchase again. Easy to apply. Lasts 6 months. Would recommend to others.
Larkin M.
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff works amazing! I love using it over my liquid foundation everyday to keep everything clean, fresh, and in place. I love all of the Urban Decay products and totally recommend this one for all skin types!
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Lancaster, SC
This product works really. My makeup is dark so it helps it not to rub off on my clothes.
Kendall M.
Kendall M.
I love this powder,it's super light and fine it feels like there's nothing there. it locks in my makeup and holds it for hours.
Donielle D.
Donielle D.
Really good product. I was very surprised with it and I will be getting more to have a back up
Desiree V.
Desiree V.
Biloxi, MS
Adds a nice finish and does a great job to not cause fine lines within make up. Light weight and very easy to use!
Danielle E.
Danielle E.
Wishek, ND
Is this a finishing powder or a loose foundation being they come in different skin tones?
Lu C.
Lu C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this compare to the Laura Mercier translucent powder?
Cassandra W.
Cassandra W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this settle in the lines under your eyes? No matter what I do, my concealer always creases and looks terrible when I use a setting powder on it.
Diamond G.
Diamond G.
Matteson, IL
Does this setting powder work well with all different kinds of skin tones ?