Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#176 in Finishing & Translucent Powders
Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup
Photos (11)
Jevannah S.
Jevannah S.
This powder matches in with your skin tone and helps for setting makeup and blending in all tones of your skin. It feels light on my face and not heavy, definitely last a full day.
laura g.
laura g.
Ultra light weight, light coverage, and I use it on the daily bases. It comes with a lot of product and I still have half of my container and it's been about 8 months. The only thing it looks powdery when I first put it on but once it settles it looks great.
Gao L.
Gao L.
Wanted to try something new and not heavy. I went with this, it has light coverage and feels very light weight. Wouldn't recommend if you have oily skin like me though.
Alisha C.
Alisha C.
Tyrone, PA
Love it! It really sets the finishing touches to my makeup and makes it last so much longer!!!
Lauryn B.
Lauryn B.
Valley Spgs, CA
this powder is really good and lightweight. great to finish off and set your look for the day
Jasmin K.
Jasmin K.
Washington, UT
Honestly I hate it. It I basically a setting powder with a weird finish. It slightly oxidizes orange and it literally doesn't do anything for me. There is no difference between when I have it on and don't besides the fact that I look powdery. If I hadn't have thrown away the receipt I would have returned it.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Urban Decay is such a wonderful brand, this loose finishing powder is the perfect touch to finish your face. I love how light this is!
Brooke L.
Brooke L.
Lewisville, TX
Love this! Light on the face and matches my skin tone. I have a hard time finding makeup I can wear because of the feel of it on my face but this product is something I can wear everyday
Desiree V.
Desiree V.
Biloxi, MS
Adds a nice finish and does a great job to not cause fine lines within make up. Light weight and very easy to use!
Donielle D.
Donielle D.
Really good product. I was very surprised with it and I will be getting more to have a back up
Danielle E.
Danielle E.
Wishek, ND
Is this a finishing powder or a loose foundation being they come in different skin tones?
Lu C.
Lu C.
How does this compare to the Laura Mercier translucent powder?
Cassandra W.
Cassandra W.
Does this settle in the lines under your eyes? No matter what I do, my concealer always creases and looks terrible when I use a setting powder on it.
Diamond G.
Diamond G.
Matteson, IL
Does this setting powder work well with all different kinds of skin tones ?