Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#167 in Finishing & Translucent Powders
Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup
Photos (11)
Alisha C.
Alisha C.
Tyrone, PA

Love it! It really sets the finishing touches to my makeup and makes it last so much longer!!!
Lauryn B.
Lauryn B.
Valley Spgs, CA

this powder is really good and lightweight. great to finish off and set your look for the day
Jamie W.
Jamie W.

I love this stuff, an excellent finishing powder over my liquid foundation. I hate the fact that I cannot travel with this finishing powder.. The powder leaks out around inside. This is my favorite finishing powder i have ever used and brand as well. Urban Decay never disappoints me with the color pay off and such. I am in love with Urban Decay. I absolutely love their packaging too.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Harding, PA

I love the finish of this powder. You can build coverage without the product getting cakey. It very fine in texture and does a nice job at diffusing my huge pores. It has good staying power throughout the day...even in my oily t-zone area. Most importantly, I do not find this drying to the dry sections of my skin.
Emily B.
Emily B.

Urban Decay is such a wonderful brand, this loose finishing powder is the perfect touch to finish your face. I love how light this is!
Brooke L.
Brooke L.
Lewisville, TX

Love this! Light on the face and matches my skin tone. I have a hard time finding makeup I can wear because of the feel of it on my face but this product is something I can wear everyday
Desiree V.
Desiree V.
Biloxi, MS

Adds a nice finish and does a great job to not cause fine lines within make up. Light weight and very easy to use!
Donielle D.
Donielle D.

Really good product. I was very surprised with it and I will be getting more to have a back up
Kendall M.
Kendall M.

I love this powder,it's super light and fine it feels like there's nothing there. it locks in my makeup and holds it for hours.
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Dallas, TX

This product works really. My makeup is dark so it helps it not to rub off on my clothes.
Danielle E.
Danielle E.
Wishek, ND

Is this a finishing powder or a loose foundation being they come in different skin tones?
Lu C.
Lu C.

How does this compare to the Laura Mercier translucent powder?
Cassandra W.
Cassandra W.

Does this settle in the lines under your eyes? No matter what I do, my concealer always creases and looks terrible when I use a setting powder on it.
Diamond G.
Diamond G.
Matteson, IL
Does this setting powder work well with all different kinds of skin tones ?