BY URBAN DECAY

Finish getting Naked. This addictively silky, weightless formula blurs flaws, sets makeup and cuts shine—all while creating a luminous, demi-matte Naked finish. Finish getting Naked with our addictively silky, weightless finishing powder. This LOOSE formula provides all the benefits of our Pressed Powder—including the luminous, demi-matte Naked finish you crave. Blur flaws, set makeup and cut shine. Optical blurring pigments minimize imperfections, creating a stunning soft-focus effect that looks professionally retouched. It’s the ultimate in ultra definition.

Designed to be virtually invisible on your skin, our high-tech, light-reflecting formula “fools” the eye, seemingly airbrushing away imperfections and creating a soft-focus effect that looks professionally retouched.

This creamy, buildable formula applies beautifully, never looks chalky or cakey and won’t settle into fine lines. Your skin will look flawless—even under bright, unforgiving light.

Because our formula is jet-milled, it’s insanely silky and feels amazing on your skin. And it’s free of oil, parabens, alcohol and fragrances.

Naked Skin Loose Finishing Powder comes in a generously sized jar that’s perfect to keep on your vanity, yet it’s still compact enough for travel. (Because some people love loose all the time.) However you use it, a custom gunmetal sifter (shaped like the UD icon!) dispenses just the right amount of powder each time.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Naked Light Ingredients:

• Sodium Dehydroacetate
  • Sorbic Acid
  • Ascorbyl Palmitate

All Shades May Contain:

• CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
  • CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)
  • CI77742 (Manganese Violet)
  • CI 77007 (Ultramarines)
  • CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)

Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder
  • "This powder adds a great finish without being cakey,doesn't settle in fine lines an has great staying power." in 1 review
  • "Urban Decay is such a wonderful brand, this loose finishing powder is the perfect touch to finish your face." in 1 review
Kimberly P.
Athens, GA
Be sure your liquid/cream base is completely dry before putting this powder on. I've never had a problem with other brands, but with this one, the finish can get splotchy if you're not careful.
Review for: Other
Although I usually don't like loose powders, I liked this. The powder stuck well enough to the brush that it didn't make a mess all over my clothes or sink. Also, it doesn't take a lot to get good coverage, while still feeling light. While it is for all skin colors, it felt too light for me. It is worth the purchase, and my four star rating is based on the color .
Kira D.
Blacksburg, VA
This powder is incredible. It's so soft and I always put it on after my makeup because it prevents my eyeliner and mascara from leaving smudges beneath my eyes. It also lasts a very long time. I have had mine for a year now and still haven't finished it.
Deliscia T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great finishing powder that feels soft and smooth. I use it to set my concealer and it stays in place all day without creasing. I do not get any flashback in my photos with this powder unlike most of the other brands I've used.
Jen W.
Taunton, MA
Review for: Light
This is a great loose powder, I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because I prefer a translucent loose powder to any color. But it does a good at setting my makeup to ensure it lasts all day! Lasts me a long time as well
Carmen J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Urban dacay products are the world for me in some of they products, and this product is one of does.
This powder gives you the perfect final look you are looking for gurl!
Also the packaging is so amazing and classy
Kinley L.
Review for: Light
Absolutely love Urban Decay and this finishing powder!!! It is perfect for oily and dry skin. Easy to apply and doesn't get too messy. Keeps my makeup in tact all day long. Recommend this to anyone!!!
Jevannah S.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This powder matches in with your skin tone and helps for setting makeup and blending in all tones of your skin. It feels light on my face and not heavy, definitely last a full day.
Kiah L.
Everett
Review for: Medium
I LOVE THIS SETTING POWDER. it defiantly is worth the buy it never seems to fail and always leaves my face with full coverage the whole day and doesn't leave it looking dewy.
laura g.
Ultra light weight, light coverage, and I use it on the daily bases. It comes with a lot of product and I still have half of my container and it's been about 8 months. The only thing it looks powdery when I first put it on but once it settles it looks great.
Danielle E.
Wishek, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a finishing powder or a loose foundation being they come in different skin tones?
Diamond G.
Matteson, IL
Does this setting powder work well with all different kinds of skin tones ?
Cassandra W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this settle in the lines under your eyes? No matter what I do, my concealer always creases and looks terrible when I use a setting powder on it.
Lu C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this compare to the Laura Mercier translucent powder?