BY URBAN DECAY #41 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Finish getting Naked. This addictively silky, weightless formula blurs flaws, sets makeup and cuts shine—all while creating a luminous, demi-matte Naked finish. Finish getting Naked with our addictively silky, weightless finishing powder. This LOOSE formula provides all the benefits of our Pressed Powder—including the luminous, demi-matte Naked finish you crave. Blur flaws, set makeup and cut shine. Optical blurring pigments minimize imperfections, creating a stunning soft-focus effect that looks professionally retouched. It’s the ultimate in ultra definition.

Designed to be virtually invisible on your skin, our high-tech, light-reflecting formula “fools” the eye, seemingly airbrushing away imperfections and creating a soft-focus effect that looks professionally retouched.

This creamy, buildable formula applies beautifully, never looks chalky or cakey and won’t settle into fine lines. Your skin will look flawless—even under bright, unforgiving light.

Because our formula is jet-milled, it’s insanely silky and feels amazing on your skin. And it’s free of oil, parabens, alcohol and fragrances.

Naked Skin Loose Finishing Powder comes in a generously sized jar that’s perfect to keep on your vanity, yet it’s still compact enough for travel. (Because some people love loose all the time.) However you use it, a custom gunmetal sifter (shaped like the UD icon!) dispenses just the right amount of powder each time.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Naked Light Ingredients:

• Sodium Dehydroacetate
  • Sorbic Acid
  • Ascorbyl Palmitate

All Shades May Contain:

• CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
  • CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)
  • CI77742 (Manganese Violet)
  • CI 77007 (Ultramarines)
  • CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)

Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder
  • "This powder adds a great finish without being cakey,doesn't settle in fine lines an has great staying power." in 1 review
  • "Urban Decay is such a wonderful brand, this loose finishing powder is the perfect touch to finish your face." in 1 review
Faith S.
Auburn, CA
Very nice brand! When I used this product I was surprised with the results! I highly recommend you try it out and see how you like it yourself! I would most likely buy again! Love love love.
Giansel L.
Orlando, FL
I love this loose powder, before he only loose powder I was using we’re from bare minerals but then urban decay cane out with these, and they give me a full face coverage where I do t even have to apply liquid foundation.
Brii D.
Bronx
This is my sealer for the night I love this cuz my skin is very oily and this take control of this I Love together with the foundation is a bum 💥 I really Love I recommend this for everyone you gonna love this too ❤️
Morgan W.
Martinsburg , WV
Review for: Light more...
This is a nice powder, very matte and the texture is interesting. Velvety, compared to some other brands, but slightly dry. Unfortunately the color selection isn’t great and too orangey for my yellow undertone skin. Translucent would be better.
Ellen L.
Marshfield, MA
Review for: Light more...
This finishing powder from Urban Decay is absolutely amazing. I use it every time I put on makeup. It can be kind of pricey but is well worth it. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone using makeup.
Madisyn S.
Alvarado
This finishing powder is a great setting powder for the skin. It has a great color match and it is loose and prayed for setting the make up. I recommend it and I will definitely buy again and I hope you would too
Sydney B.
Lenoir City, TN
I love this finishing powder. It goes on so smoothly and makes my face have a natural glow. It really pulls all of my makeup together for a natural finished look. I highly recommend!
Ashley R.
Brooklyn , NY
Review for: Light more...
I love these products so bad they are amazing , so good so powder , the highlighter everything is amazing from this brand , this is one of my favorite brands ever i love them so much
Alyssa M.
Bismarck
Review for: Medium Light more...
I like to add this with my foundation. It helps my oily skin stay controlled all day. Long lasting and stays all day. Very easy to apply! It has minimal sun protection which is expectable with a setting powder
Niasia W.
Hinesville , GA
When I put this on it makes me a bit ashy and pale looking. But I now know not to use a lot of it at one time or I will end of getting that dead look instead of vibrant and non oily
Danielle E.
Wishek, ND
Is this a finishing powder or a loose foundation being they come in different skin tones?
Lu C.
How does this compare to the Laura Mercier translucent powder?
Cassandra W.
Does this settle in the lines under your eyes? No matter what I do, my concealer always creases and looks terrible when I use a setting powder on it.
Diamond G.
Matteson, IL
Does this setting powder work well with all different kinds of skin tones ?