BY URBAN DECAY #33 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Finish getting Naked. This addictively silky, weightless formula blurs flaws, sets makeup and cuts shine—all while creating a luminous, demi-matte Naked finish. Finish getting Naked with our addictively silky, weightless finishing powder. This LOOSE formula provides all the benefits of our Pressed Powder—including the luminous, demi-matte Naked finish you crave. Blur flaws, set makeup and cut shine. Optical blurring pigments minimize imperfections, creating a stunning soft-focus effect that looks professionally retouched. It’s the ultimate in ultra definition.

Designed to be virtually invisible on your skin, our high-tech, light-reflecting formula “fools” the eye, seemingly airbrushing away imperfections and creating a soft-focus effect that looks professionally retouched.

This creamy, buildable formula applies beautifully, never looks chalky or cakey and won’t settle into fine lines. Your skin will look flawless—even under bright, unforgiving light.

Because our formula is jet-milled, it’s insanely silky and feels amazing on your skin. And it’s free of oil, parabens, alcohol and fragrances.

Naked Skin Loose Finishing Powder comes in a generously sized jar that’s perfect to keep on your vanity, yet it’s still compact enough for travel. (Because some people love loose all the time.) However you use it, a custom gunmetal sifter (shaped like the UD icon!) dispenses just the right amount of powder each time.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Naked Light Ingredients:

• Sodium Dehydroacetate
  • Sorbic Acid
  • Ascorbyl Palmitate

All Shades May Contain:

• CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
  • CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)
  • CI77742 (Manganese Violet)
  • CI 77007 (Ultramarines)
  • CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)

Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder
  • "This powder adds a great finish without being cakey,doesn't settle in fine lines an has great staying power." in 1 review
  • "Urban Decay is such a wonderful brand, this loose finishing powder is the perfect touch to finish your face." in 1 review
Niasia W.
Hinesville , GA
When I put this on it makes me a bit ashy and pale looking. But I now know not to use a lot of it at one time or I will end of getting that dead look instead of vibrant and non oily
Coral D.
Rossville, GA
Review for: Medium Light more...
Urban decay naked skin ultra definition finishing powder is amazing. It has such a natural finishing look and lasts all day long. It’s so easy to apply and it’s not crazy expensive. I definitely recommend this.
Elseana P.
Minneapolis
Review for: Medium Light more...
I love this setting powder! It is very light and does the job well! It keep my makeup in place all day! I recommend going with a lighter shade because it is setting powder. I will definitely buy this again!
Alyssa G.
Colfax
Review for: Medium more...
This product is great! I personally don’t have a lot of this brand that I use regularly but this product changes that. I have dry skin and most powders dry out my face too much however this one doesn’t!
Jess M.
Allentown
I had recently purchased this in a pinch when my normal finishing powder was unavailable. A little messy because it’s loose powder but I might end up switching to this!
Heather R.
Portland, OR
This powder was a little heavy for my liking and unless you have been matched by a professional for color you could end up causing an adamant makeup line that's visible
yazmin g.
Lovington
Review for: Medium Light more...
Can give you Avery smooth, clean look. Can be a little messy when opening. But other then that it's very nice on skin. Doesn't make skin oily or get to wrinkle after hours of use.
Aimee Z.
Baton Rouge, LA
UGH Urban Decay never fails to delight. This finishing powder is definitely a little more “luxe” than my usual Ben Nye setting powder, so it’s also more of a splurge. It’s not my holy grail powder, but it’s ultra finely milled, smells nice, and gives your skin a gorgeous natural finish.
Katelyn G.
Plantersville , AL
Review for: Medium Light more...
I didn't like this product that much to me when I put it on it was just to Cakey for my likening and It seemed to give me small flashback. It didn't really do much for my skin either.
Arleen  P.
Auburn, WA
Review for: Light more...
This powder is my favorite go to loose powder. I buy it in light and it’s perfect for my complexion. This powder is light and airy, covers well, and leaves skin looking flawless. I would recommend the loose powder for setting makeup after first application for long wear.
Danielle E.
Wishek, ND
Is this a finishing powder or a loose foundation being they come in different skin tones?
Lu C.
How does this compare to the Laura Mercier translucent powder?
Cassandra W.
Does this settle in the lines under your eyes? No matter what I do, my concealer always creases and looks terrible when I use a setting powder on it.
Diamond G.
Matteson, IL
Does this setting powder work well with all different kinds of skin tones ?