5 colors available

BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder
  • "This powder adds a great finish without being cakey,doesn't settle in fine lines an has great staying power." in 1 review
  • "Urban Decay is such a wonderful brand, this loose finishing powder is the perfect touch to finish your face." in 1 review
Kristen F.
Kristen F.
Iuka
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good product. I really like it. The only complaint I have is the smell of the product. When I'm putting it on my face the dust goes up my nose and burns.
Gao L.
Gao L.
Wanted to try something new and not heavy. I went with this, it has light coverage and feels very light weight. Wouldn't recommend if you have oily skin like me though.
Nikki G.
Nikki G.
Annapolis, MD
This is definitely the best powder I've ever used. A little bit goes a very long way. It never makes my skin look dry even in the dead of winter when I've got surface dehydration. And it looks amazing in photos! It doesn't reflect white like a lot of white finishing powders do. Instead it gives a beautiful soft focus look. It's basically an Instagram filter in powder form.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Missoula, MT
Review for: Medium
This product is so smooth to the touch! Feels weightless on skin and spreads evenly with very little application! Highly recommend
Emily M.
Emily M.
Avon Park, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good finely milled powder that leaves you skin looking flawless and airbrushed! Love that it adds extra coverage!!
Karena M.
Karena M.
Review for: Medium
This is a great finishing powder and absolutely leaves an airbrushed and flawless finish without looking too cakey or powdery
Erica  P.
Erica P.
I have used this powder for a couple years and I think it does a wonderful job. Provides a flawless, airbrushed finish but does not leave a heavy visible powdery look either(if that makes sense) I highly recommend this!
Alisha C.
Alisha C.
Tyrone, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it! It really sets the finishing touches to my makeup and makes it last so much longer!!!
Lauryn B.
Lauryn B.
Valley Spgs, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
this powder is really good and lightweight. great to finish off and set your look for the day
Kirsten S.
Kirsten S.
Charlotte, NC
Ooolllaaa! I love how light this applies and melts into the skin! I never feel that my pores show through and that is what makes us all jump for joy! So soft and blends beautifully!
Danielle E.
Danielle E.
Wishek, ND
Is this a finishing powder or a loose foundation being they come in different skin tones?
Lu C.
Lu C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this compare to the Laura Mercier translucent powder?
Cassandra W.
Cassandra W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this settle in the lines under your eyes? No matter what I do, my concealer always creases and looks terrible when I use a setting powder on it.
Diamond G.
Diamond G.
Matteson, IL
Does this setting powder work well with all different kinds of skin tones ?