Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#119 in Finishing & Translucent Powders
Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup
Photos (9)
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Del Rio, TX

I love this powder so much. I just use this along with their Naked concealer and I'm good for the day!
Brittani F.
Brittani F.
Twin Lakes, WI

I Love this loose powder.
Super light and works great over the Naked BB cream.
Lasts a long time too
Jasmyne C.
Jasmyne C.
Athens, OH

Does an excellent job on keeping my foundation of rubbing off onto my clothes or transferring onto other things I touch after touching my face. Worth the cost
Brandi B.
Brandi B.

This powder does an excellent job of blurring imperfections and making the skin just look naturally beautiful. Although it's a finishing powder not a setting powder it's adequate at setting the foundation. As long as your not expecting oil control, because it does not do that. It's a very lightweight, breathable, formula. I've applied this with a heavy hand and it never appeared cakey or like I was wearing powder. It's mattifying but it doesn't make you appear flat. My only complaint is that I can't buy it in a larger size. Also I love the packaging.
Meghan B.
Meghan B.

This is the only powder that I will use. I don't like to feel heavy makeup on my skin, so this light, sheer powder is perfect. I tend to have an oily t-zone in the summer, but this powder prevents my skin from becoming oily. This is a must have if you want light coverage and oil control!
Kellie D.
Kellie D.
Mt Pleasant, SC

Super light on your skin with pretty great coverage. Doesn't look cakey/on top of your skin, which I love. My only complaint is that I personally have to use a bit much. Could just be me though. Definitely worth spending a few extra bucks on if you're hesitant because of the price!
Brooke L.
Brooke L.
Lewisville, TX

Love this! Light on the face and matches my skin tone. I have a hard time finding makeup I can wear because of the feel of it on my face but this product is something I can wear everyday
Babble deep Kaur  S.
Babble deep Kaur S.
Winnipeg

The is powder is so smooth and soft. It just give a awesome final touch to my makeup. I always care this in my bag so that I can give my face a touch up where ever I am in my whole day
Erika C.
Erika C.
Canal Wnchstr, OH

I really like the way this product sets foundation, but it is very messy. If you want it to take with you on the go, I would purchase the pressed version.
Leah S.
Leah S.
Plymouth, MA

This powder adds a great finish without being cakey,doesn't settle in fine lines an has great staying power. The color selection is not that great though.
Danielle E.
Danielle E.
Wishek, ND

Is this a finishing powder or a loose foundation being they come in different skin tones?
Lu C.
Lu C.

How does this compare to the Laura Mercier translucent powder?

Join Now