Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#170 in Finishing & Translucent Powders
Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup
Photos (11)
Brooke L.
Brooke L.
Lewisville, TX

Love this! Light on the face and matches my skin tone. I have a hard time finding makeup I can wear because of the feel of it on my face but this product is something I can wear everyday
Desiree V.
Desiree V.
Biloxi, MS

Adds a nice finish and does a great job to not cause fine lines within make up. Light weight and very easy to use!
Donielle D.
Donielle D.

Really good product. I was very surprised with it and I will be getting more to have a back up
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
Athens, GA

Be sure your liquid/cream base is completely dry before putting this powder on. I've never had a problem with other brands, but with this one, the finish can get splotchy if you're not careful.
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Dallas, TX

This product works really. My makeup is dark so it helps it not to rub off on my clothes.
Brittani F.
Brittani F.
Twin Lakes, WI

I Love this loose powder.
Super light and works great over the Naked BB cream.
Lasts a long time too
Jasmin K.
Jasmin K.
Washington, UT

Honestly I hate it. It I basically a setting powder with a weird finish. It slightly oxidizes orange and it literally doesn't do anything for me. There is no difference between when I have it on and don't besides the fact that I look powdery. If I hadn't have thrown away the receipt I would have returned it.
Kendall M.
Kendall M.

I love this powder,it's super light and fine it feels like there's nothing there. it locks in my makeup and holds it for hours.
Beka H.
Beka H.
Waterloo, IA

It's super light, goes on even, light coverage, looks as though you aren't wearing make up. Natural matte/shimmer. I will purchase again. Easy to apply. Lasts 6 months. Would recommend to others.
Larkin M.
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC

This stuff works amazing! I love using it over my liquid foundation everyday to keep everything clean, fresh, and in place. I love all of the Urban Decay products and totally recommend this one for all skin types!
Danielle E.
Danielle E.
Wishek, ND

Is this a finishing powder or a loose foundation being they come in different skin tones?
Lu C.
Lu C.

How does this compare to the Laura Mercier translucent powder?
Cassandra W.
Cassandra W.

Does this settle in the lines under your eyes? No matter what I do, my concealer always creases and looks terrible when I use a setting powder on it.
Diamond G.
Diamond G.
Matteson, IL
Does this setting powder work well with all different kinds of skin tones ?

Join Now