Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#157 in Finishing & Translucent Powders
Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup
Photos (11)
Jasmin K.
Jasmin K.
Washington, UT

Honestly I hate it. It I basically a setting powder with a weird finish. It slightly oxidizes orange and it literally doesn't do anything for me. There is no difference between when I have it on and don't besides the fact that I look powdery. If I hadn't have thrown away the receipt I would have returned it.
Brittani F.
Brittani F.
Twin Lakes, WI

I Love this loose powder.
Super light and works great over the Naked BB cream.
Lasts a long time too
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Del Rio, TX

I love this powder so much. I just use this along with their Naked concealer and I'm good for the day!
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
Athens, GA

Be sure your liquid/cream base is completely dry before putting this powder on. I've never had a problem with other brands, but with this one, the finish can get splotchy if you're not careful.
Beka H.
Beka H.
Waterloo, IA

It's super light, goes on even, light coverage, looks as though you aren't wearing make up. Natural matte/shimmer. I will purchase again. Easy to apply. Lasts 6 months. Would recommend to others.
Larkin M.
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC

This stuff works amazing! I love using it over my liquid foundation everyday to keep everything clean, fresh, and in place. I love all of the Urban Decay products and totally recommend this one for all skin types!
Kissi R.
Kissi R.
Sylmar, CA

A very light weight powder, good for setting liquid or cream foundation. Provides a light to medium coverage without looking too powdery. However if you like a full coverage this is not the powder for you. Nevertheless it's a great product.
Verónica G.
Verónica G.

Ya conozco a varias personas que lo tienen. Amo la marca Urban Decay. Es muy suave la contextura de este polvo pero realmente muy buena. Además, el estuche está precioso.
nicole n.
nicole n.
Virginia Bch, VA

Ok y'all I was sooo sooo excited about trying this finishing powder because I had heard such good things about this brand, however within two days of using this powder I broke out pretty heavily. Sadly that experience has made me cautious about trying anymore of their products for risk of breaking out and losing money.
Brandi B.
Brandi B.

This powder does an excellent job of blurring imperfections and making the skin just look naturally beautiful. Although it's a finishing powder not a setting powder it's adequate at setting the foundation. As long as your not expecting oil control, because it does not do that. It's a very lightweight, breathable, formula. I've applied this with a heavy hand and it never appeared cakey or like I was wearing powder. It's mattifying but it doesn't make you appear flat. My only complaint is that I can't buy it in a larger size. Also I love the packaging.
Danielle E.
Danielle E.
Wishek, ND

Is this a finishing powder or a loose foundation being they come in different skin tones?
Lu C.
Lu C.

How does this compare to the Laura Mercier translucent powder?
Diamond G.
Diamond G.
Matteson, IL
Does this setting powder work well with all different kinds of skin tones ?

Join Now