BY URBAN DECAY #84 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder
  • "This powder adds a great finish without being cakey,doesn't settle in fine lines an has great staying power." in 1 review
  • "Urban Decay is such a wonderful brand, this loose finishing powder is the perfect touch to finish your face." in 1 review
Ebony S.
Ebony S.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product. The powder is very finely milded and gives you a very flawless finish without looking to cakey. The powder also has a slight brown tint so it's good for deeper skint ones. It also doesn't produce flash back. Very nice.
Jen W.
Jen W.
Taunton, MA
Review for: Light
This is a great loose powder, I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because I prefer a translucent loose powder to any color. But it does a good at setting my makeup to ensure it lasts all day! Lasts me a long time as well
Carley O.
Carley O.
Review for: Light
I really wanted to love this, but I just wasn't impressed. It oxidized and made my skin feel dry, no matter how lightly I applied it. I do have dry skin, but have tried other powders that don't dry me out.
Carmen J.
Carmen J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Urban dacay products are the world for me in some of they products, and this product is one of does.
This powder gives you the perfect final look you are looking for gurl!
Also the packaging is so amazing and classy
Autumn D.
Autumn D.
Galloway, OH
Review for: Light
Not my favorite powder product. There using much color variety and the power is very drying on my skin. It has a nice finish but not good for my dry skin and cracks after wearing even with setting spray.
Kinley L.
Kinley L.
Review for: Light
Absolutely love Urban Decay and this finishing powder!!! It is perfect for oily and dry skin. Easy to apply and doesn't get too messy. Keeps my makeup in tact all day long. Recommend this to anyone!!!
Corrie H.
Corrie H.
King City
Review for: Light
I got this product on accident and was going to return it but thought I'd try it just in case, well I liked it enough that I didn't return it! It lasts quite a while and a little bit goes a long way!
Domenique I.
Domenique I.
Norfolk, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The shade range on these are amazing I usr their deepest shade over my concealed areas and it gives me a nice airbrushed flawless look that lasts all day and didn't give much flashback
Katelyn G.
Katelyn G.
Plantersville , AL
Review for: Medium Light
I didn't like this product that much to me when I put it on it was just to Cakey for my likening and It seemed to give me small flashback. It didn't really do much for my skin either.
Jevannah S.
Jevannah S.
Winter park, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This powder matches in with your skin tone and helps for setting makeup and blending in all tones of your skin. It feels light on my face and not heavy, definitely last a full day.
Danielle E.
Danielle E.
Wishek, ND
Is this a finishing powder or a loose foundation being they come in different skin tones?
Lu C.
Lu C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this compare to the Laura Mercier translucent powder?
Cassandra W.
Cassandra W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this settle in the lines under your eyes? No matter what I do, my concealer always creases and looks terrible when I use a setting powder on it.
Diamond G.
Diamond G.
Matteson, IL
Does this setting powder work well with all different kinds of skin tones ?