Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#119 in Finishing & Translucent Powders
Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup
Photos (11)
Jessi B.
Jessi B.

Still my favorite eye shadow palette. You get some fallout, but generally I love all the colors. I get good wear from them, and they all work nicely together or apart.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Clintwood, VA

I'm wasn't to impressed with the finishing powder although it did keep my makeup a matte finish most of the day. The consistency is what got me...
Sunny M.
Sunny M.
Davie, Fl

Great finishing powder. Helps to cover up and make my face matte . Light weight and doesn't need to be reapplied too often throughout the day.
Love loose powder so much more than pressed. Feels silky on face and one of the softest powders I have ever used
Ember B.
Ember B.
Pasadena, TX

Best powder ever. It matches perfect to my skin, stays on all day with no touch up, and makes me look FLAWLESS!
Jamie W.
Jamie W.

I love this stuff, an excellent finishing powder over my liquid foundation. I hate the fact that I cannot travel with this finishing powder.. The powder leaks out around inside. This is my favorite finishing powder i have ever used and brand as well. Urban Decay never disappoints me with the color pay off and such. I am in love with Urban Decay. I absolutely love their packaging too.
Donielle D.
Donielle D.

Really good product. I was very surprised with it and I will be getting more to have a back up
Kendall M.
Kendall M.

I love this powder,it's super light and fine it feels like there's nothing there. it locks in my makeup and holds it for hours.
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Iowa City, IA

This product works really. My makeup is dark so it helps it not to rub off on my clothes.
Desiree V.
Desiree V.
Biloxi, MS

Adds a nice finish and does a great job to not cause fine lines within make up. Light weight and very easy to use!
Danielle E.
Danielle E.
Wishek, ND

Is this a finishing powder or a loose foundation being they come in different skin tones?
Lu C.
Lu C.

How does this compare to the Laura Mercier translucent powder?
Diamond G.
Diamond G.
Matteson, IL
Does this setting powder work well with all different kinds of skin tones ?

Join Now