Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#157 in Finishing & Translucent Powders
Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup
Photos (11)
Gao L.
Gao L.

Wanted to try something new and not heavy. I went with this, it has light coverage and feels very light weight. Wouldn't recommend if you have oily skin like me though.
Jessi B.
Jessi B.

Still my favorite eye shadow palette. You get some fallout, but generally I love all the colors. I get good wear from them, and they all work nicely together or apart.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Clintwood, VA

I'm wasn't to impressed with the finishing powder although it did keep my makeup a matte finish most of the day. The consistency is what got me...
Sunny M.
Sunny M.
Dania, FL

Great finishing powder. Helps to cover up and make my face matte . Light weight and doesn't need to be reapplied too often throughout the day.
Love loose powder so much more than pressed. Feels silky on face and one of the softest powders I have ever used
Ember B.
Ember B.
Pasadena, TX

Best powder ever. It matches perfect to my skin, stays on all day with no touch up, and makes me look FLAWLESS!
Lauryn B.
Lauryn B.
Valley Spgs, CA

this powder is really good and lightweight. great to finish off and set your look for the day
Jamie W.
Jamie W.

I love this stuff, an excellent finishing powder over my liquid foundation. I hate the fact that I cannot travel with this finishing powder.. The powder leaks out around inside. This is my favorite finishing powder i have ever used and brand as well. Urban Decay never disappoints me with the color pay off and such. I am in love with Urban Decay. I absolutely love their packaging too.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Harding, PA

I love the finish of this powder. You can build coverage without the product getting cakey. It very fine in texture and does a nice job at diffusing my huge pores. It has good staying power throughout the day...even in my oily t-zone area. Most importantly, I do not find this drying to the dry sections of my skin.
Emily B.
Emily B.

Urban Decay is such a wonderful brand, this loose finishing powder is the perfect touch to finish your face. I love how light this is!
Danielle E.
Danielle E.
Wishek, ND

Is this a finishing powder or a loose foundation being they come in different skin tones?
Lu C.
Lu C.

How does this compare to the Laura Mercier translucent powder?
Diamond G.
Diamond G.
Matteson, IL
Does this setting powder work well with all different kinds of skin tones ?

Join Now