Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#113 in Finishing & Translucent Powders
Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup
Photos (7)
Maria D.
Maria D.
Lynn, MA

I loved!!!!

I have a very oily t-zone and this powder I don't have to retouch throughout the day. Really helps to keep your foundation in place and decrease any sort of excess oil! LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Beka H.
Beka H.
Waterloo, IA

It's super light, goes on even, light coverage, looks as though you aren't wearing make up. Natural matte/shimmer. I will purchase again. Easy to apply. Lasts 6 months. Would recommend to others.
Mariangeli P.
Mariangeli P.
Medley, FL

It looks amazing in the photos! This is definitely the best powder I've used. A little goes a long way. It never makes my skin look dry, even in midwinter, when I surface dehydration.
Kirsten S.
Kirsten S.
Charlotte, NC

Ooolllaaa! I love how light this applies and melts into the skin! I never feel that my pores show through and that is what makes us all jump for joy! So soft and blends beautifully!
Verónica G.
Verónica G.

Ya conozco a varias personas que lo tienen. Amo la marca Urban Decay. Es muy suave la contextura de este polvo pero realmente muy buena. Además, el estuche está precioso.
Jessi B.
Jessi B.

Still my favorite eye shadow palette. You get some fallout, but generally I love all the colors. I get good wear from them, and they all work nicely together or apart.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Clintwood, VA

I'm wasn't to impressed with the finishing powder although it did keep my makeup a matte finish most of the day. The consistency is what got me...
Sunny M.
Sunny M.
Davie, Fl

Great finishing powder. Helps to cover up and make my face matte . Light weight and doesn't need to be reapplied too often throughout the day.
Love loose powder so much more than pressed. Feels silky on face and one of the softest powders I have ever used
Ember B.
Ember B.
Pasadena, TX

Best powder ever. It matches perfect to my skin, stays on all day with no touch up, and makes me look FLAWLESS!
Danielle E.
Danielle E.
Wishek, ND

Is this a finishing powder or a loose foundation being they come in different skin tones?
Lu C.
Lu C.

How does this compare to the Laura Mercier translucent powder?

Join Now