BY URBAN DECAY #84 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder
  • "This powder adds a great finish without being cakey,doesn't settle in fine lines an has great staying power." in 1 review
  • "Urban Decay is such a wonderful brand, this loose finishing powder is the perfect touch to finish your face." in 1 review
Amy N.
Church Hill
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this as a setting powder it completely covers my pores which are super big and a shiny face really makes them stand out. I've also used this several times to dust over a tissue and make a lipstick look matte and it works wonders!
Review for: Other
Although I usually don't like loose powders, I liked this. The powder stuck well enough to the brush that it didn't make a mess all over my clothes or sink. Also, it doesn't take a lot to get good coverage, while still feeling light. While it is for all skin colors, it felt too light for me. It is worth the purchase, and my four star rating is based on the color .
Nina B.
Plainfield, IL
Review for: Light
This powder is amazing! By far one of y all time favorites. It keeps my makeup in place all day and has very little fall out when applying it. It's great for all skin types! I highly recommend trying this product out
Lacamisha M.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Dark
The best. Setting powder I've ever used im a doc and this is the perfect shade for my skin leaves my matte and oil free in the T zone which is a major problem for my skin I also use it on my neck to keep it matte
Jen W.
Taunton, MA
Review for: Light
This is a great loose powder, I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because I prefer a translucent loose powder to any color. But it does a good at setting my makeup to ensure it lasts all day! Lasts me a long time as well
Carley O.
Review for: Light
I really wanted to love this, but I just wasn't impressed. It oxidized and made my skin feel dry, no matter how lightly I applied it. I do have dry skin, but have tried other powders that don't dry me out.
Autumn D.
Galloway, OH
Review for: Light
Not my favorite powder product. There using much color variety and the power is very drying on my skin. It has a nice finish but not good for my dry skin and cracks after wearing even with setting spray.
Kinley L.
Review for: Light
Absolutely love Urban Decay and this finishing powder!!! It is perfect for oily and dry skin. Easy to apply and doesn't get too messy. Keeps my makeup in tact all day long. Recommend this to anyone!!!
Corrie H.
Portland, OR
Review for: Light
I got this product on accident and was going to return it but thought I'd try it just in case, well I liked it enough that I didn't return it! It lasts quite a while and a little bit goes a long way!
Domenique I.
Norfolk, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The shade range on these are amazing I usr their deepest shade over my concealed areas and it gives me a nice airbrushed flawless look that lasts all day and didn't give much flashback
Danielle E.
Wishek, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a finishing powder or a loose foundation being they come in different skin tones?
Lu C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this compare to the Laura Mercier translucent powder?
Cassandra W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this settle in the lines under your eyes? No matter what I do, my concealer always creases and looks terrible when I use a setting powder on it.
Diamond G.
Matteson, IL
Does this setting powder work well with all different kinds of skin tones ?