BY URBAN DECAY #72 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Finish getting Naked. This addictively silky, weightless formula blurs flaws, sets makeup and cuts shine—all while creating a luminous, demi-matte Naked finish. Finish getting Naked with our addictively silky, weightless finishing powder. This LOOSE formula provides all the benefits of our Pressed Powder—including the luminous, demi-matte Naked finish you crave. Blur flaws, set makeup and cut shine. Optical blurring pigments minimize imperfections, creating a stunning soft-focus effect that looks professionally retouched. It’s the ultimate in ultra definition.

Designed to be virtually invisible on your skin, our high-tech, light-reflecting formula “fools” the eye, seemingly airbrushing away imperfections and creating a soft-focus effect that looks professionally retouched.

This creamy, buildable formula applies beautifully, never looks chalky or cakey and won’t settle into fine lines. Your skin will look flawless—even under bright, unforgiving light.

Because our formula is jet-milled, it’s insanely silky and feels amazing on your skin. And it’s free of oil, parabens, alcohol and fragrances.

Naked Skin Loose Finishing Powder comes in a generously sized jar that’s perfect to keep on your vanity, yet it’s still compact enough for travel. (Because some people love loose all the time.) However you use it, a custom gunmetal sifter (shaped like the UD icon!) dispenses just the right amount of powder each time.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Naked Light Ingredients:

• Sodium Dehydroacetate
  • Sorbic Acid
  • Ascorbyl Palmitate

All Shades May Contain:

• CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
  • CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)
  • CI77742 (Manganese Violet)
  • CI 77007 (Ultramarines)
  • CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)

Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder
  • "This powder adds a great finish without being cakey,doesn't settle in fine lines an has great staying power." in 1 review
  • "Urban Decay is such a wonderful brand, this loose finishing powder is the perfect touch to finish your face." in 1 review
yazmin g.
Lovington
Review for: Medium Light more...
Can give you Avery smooth, clean look. Can be a little messy when opening. But other then that it's very nice on skin. Doesn't make skin oily or get to wrinkle after hours of use.
Katelyn G.
Plantersville , AL
Review for: Medium Light more...
I didn't like this product that much to me when I put it on it was just to Cakey for my likening and It seemed to give me small flashback. It didn't really do much for my skin either.
Jodie S.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: Light more...
It’s a lovely setting powder, I had to use a lot more of it than some others though. It feels weightless in your skin which I love, it’s not super oil controlling so you’ll have to blot away if you’re really oily. I like it more during cooler weather
Gigi D.
Review for: Medium Light more...
All of Urban Decay's products are absolutely brilliant.  I have almost the entire collection. The finishing powder is wonderful. Sets your makeup perfectly for hours, leaves your skin silky smooth and goes on very lightly.  Highly recommended.
Amy N.
Church hill, TN
I love this as a setting powder it completely covers my pores which are super big and a shiny face really makes them stand out. I've also used this several times to dust over a tissue and make a lipstick look matte and it works wonders!
Joelli M.
Florida
Review for: Medium more...
I️ LOVE THISSSS!! im not really a fan of loose powders but i️ decides to give this a shot! definitely worth the money! it keeps my makeup in place literally all day! i’m for sure buying this again! it’s perfect for dry and oily skin!
Sarah H.
Puyallup , WA
Yes, yes, and more yes. It goes on perfectly - no cakey look or feel! The powder is very fine, and a little bit goes a long way. I recently ran out and was devestated! I guess I’m headed to Ulta to pick up more in Naked Medium.
Nina B.
Plainfield, IL
Review for: Light more...
This powder is amazing! By far one of y all time favorites. It keeps my makeup in place all day and has very little fall out when applying it. It's great for all skin types! I highly recommend trying this product out
Yahaira O.
Yuma, AZ
I love how it’s a powder. It’s great, looks natural and has a beautiful finish. I have received many compliments when I apply this product and that’s why I continue to use it. You can find this at Sephora.
HarliJo L.
I love finishing powder. It pulls your look together giving you that”finished glow”. Also helps to absorb oil and sweat. Which is great for people like me who work constantly and always sweat. I love!
Danielle E.
Wishek, ND
Is this a finishing powder or a loose foundation being they come in different skin tones?
Lu C.
How does this compare to the Laura Mercier translucent powder?
Cassandra W.
Does this settle in the lines under your eyes? No matter what I do, my concealer always creases and looks terrible when I use a setting powder on it.
Diamond G.
Matteson, IL
Does this setting powder work well with all different kinds of skin tones ?