BY URBAN DECAY #45 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Finish getting Naked. This addictively silky, weightless formula blurs flaws, sets makeup and cuts shine—all while creating a luminous, demi-matte Naked finish. Finish getting Naked with our addictively silky, weightless finishing powder. This LOOSE formula provides all the benefits of our Pressed Powder—including the luminous, demi-matte Naked finish you crave. Blur flaws, set makeup and cut shine. Optical blurring pigments minimize imperfections, creating a stunning soft-focus effect that looks professionally retouched. It’s the ultimate in ultra definition.

Designed to be virtually invisible on your skin, our high-tech, light-reflecting formula “fools” the eye, seemingly airbrushing away imperfections and creating a soft-focus effect that looks professionally retouched.

This creamy, buildable formula applies beautifully, never looks chalky or cakey and won’t settle into fine lines. Your skin will look flawless—even under bright, unforgiving light.

Because our formula is jet-milled, it’s insanely silky and feels amazing on your skin. And it’s free of oil, parabens, alcohol and fragrances.

Naked Skin Loose Finishing Powder comes in a generously sized jar that’s perfect to keep on your vanity, yet it’s still compact enough for travel. (Because some people love loose all the time.) However you use it, a custom gunmetal sifter (shaped like the UD icon!) dispenses just the right amount of powder each time.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Naked Light Ingredients:

• Sodium Dehydroacetate
  • Sorbic Acid
  • Ascorbyl Palmitate

All Shades May Contain:

• CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
  • CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)
  • CI77742 (Manganese Violet)
  • CI 77007 (Ultramarines)
  • CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)

Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder
  • "This powder adds a great finish without being cakey,doesn't settle in fine lines an has great staying power." in 1 review
  • "Urban Decay is such a wonderful brand, this loose finishing powder is the perfect touch to finish your face." in 1 review
Negar B.
Clovis, CA
This works great! Doesn't settle into fine lines and wrinkles. It goes on smooth and lasts all day. I've been using this since it came out. I tell all my friends about it. Will definitely be buying a 4th time.
Lauren S.
Gastonia , NC
Review for: Light more...
When I worked with Ulta and this product came in I was absolutely thrilled. It’s so incredibly fine. It glides over the skin so smoothly. It doesn’t feel cakey or thick. It’s literally like an airbrush finish.
Lexi S.
Richmond, VA
Review for: Light more...
It did it’s job. I am not a huge loose powder fan in the first place however, so my opinion may be biased. I’m sure you could find a cheaper version that does the same thing. I will not be buying again
Destiny S.
portsmouth
Review for: Medium Light more...
I don’t really use loose powder but when I do. I use this one. It’s honestly my favorite. I love the feeling and it feels like there is nothing on your face. It’s super light and the best product ever
Bekah N.
Review for: Medium Light more...
I love this product! Can find it an any Ulta. It is easy to apply and easily blended. I’m told it is good for all skin types. It is a bit more spendy than other make ups, but it is worth the few extra bucks.
Xiya J.
Austin, TX
It’s a good product but it could be better. Not the biggest fan of the application but I like the finish and the feel! A bit on the pricey side though and not sure I would buy again in all honestly!
Regan C.
I absolutely love his powder. I can set my foundation in my smile lines and they do not crease over a period of time. My concealer doesn’t crease into my bags or anything! If my foundation is too light his gives me a little bit more color. A little bit goes a long way with powder and that’s what’s so great! The price is a little up there but it lasts me a long time!
Ellen L.
South Bend, IN
Review for: Light more...
This finishing powder from Urban Decay is absolutely amazing. I use it every time I put on makeup. It can be kind of pricey but is well worth it. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone using makeup.
makiela d.
Works like a beauty I love urban decay naked it’s a little pricey I would recommend it to you guys out there who is looking to see if I’ve been the case. But it’s awesome beautiful beautiful
Faith S.
Auburn, CA
Very nice brand! When I used this product I was surprised with the results! I highly recommend you try it out and see how you like it yourself! I would most likely buy again! Love love love.
Danielle E.
Wishek, ND
Is this a finishing powder or a loose foundation being they come in different skin tones?
Lu C.
How does this compare to the Laura Mercier translucent powder?
Cassandra W.
Does this settle in the lines under your eyes? No matter what I do, my concealer always creases and looks terrible when I use a setting powder on it.
Diamond G.
Matteson, IL
Does this setting powder work well with all different kinds of skin tones ?
Lauren G.
Kent, Sidcup
Ooh this looks nice! How much is it?