5 colors available

BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder
  • "This powder adds a great finish without being cakey,doesn't settle in fine lines an has great staying power." in 1 review
  • "Urban Decay is such a wonderful brand, this loose finishing powder is the perfect touch to finish your face." in 1 review
Cheryl M.
Cheryl M.
Sullivan, IN
Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder in medium light is perfect for my light medium, neutral undertoned skin. The formulation is so lightweight and soft, it feels luxurious on your face. I have dry mature skin but I have had no problem with oxidation or product setting into fine lines. However, I do use it lightly as a setting powder not as a foundation. I highly recommend it.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Tacoma, WA
Review for: Medium Light
i had very high hopes for this because i am a UD brand loyalist and was sadly let down. not only does this have little to no coverage its impossible to get out because of the small 4 hole sifter. i have noticed that there is some almost flashback but instead you can notice ever pore on your face. i definitely would not recommend this to anyone.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Erie , PA
Review for: Medium
I love this product I love everything from urban decay it's light it's not very heavy I have sensitive skin so I'm very picky with my products. This gave me no issues whatsoever. It is a little pricier than other things I've tried in the past but this time the price really did pay off
NECHAMA k.
NECHAMA k.
CHARLESTON
Review for: Medium
I'm abbesses with urban decay brand and specially  with the naked  line.
the naked skin ultra definition souse finishing powder go's great with their  naked makeup.
its keeps my makeup in place all day.
I would defiantly buy it again.

Brittney G.
Brittney G.
My absolute FAVORITE finishing powder! Smooth application and finish, stays on fairly well, matte finish, blurs imperfections, and doesn't end up looking like baby powder all over my face. A little pricey, but definitely worth it! Will be repurchasing.
Gigi D.
Gigi D.
Review for: Medium Light
All of Urban Decay's products are absolutely brilliant.  I have almost the entire collection. The finishing powder is wonderful. Sets your makeup perfectly for hours, leaves your skin silky smooth and goes on very lightly.  Highly recommended.
Amy N.
Amy N.
Church Hill
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this as a setting powder it completely covers my pores which are super big and a shiny face really makes them stand out. I've also used this several times to dust over a tissue and make a lipstick look matte and it works wonders!
Review for: Other
Although I usually don't like loose powders, I liked this. The powder stuck well enough to the brush that it didn't make a mess all over my clothes or sink. Also, it doesn't take a lot to get good coverage, while still feeling light. While it is for all skin colors, it felt too light for me. It is worth the purchase, and my four star rating is based on the color .
Deliscia T.
Deliscia T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great finishing powder that feels soft and smooth. I use it to set my concealer and it stays in place all day without creasing. I do not get any flashback in my photos with this powder unlike most of the other brands I've used.
Nina B.
Nina B.
Plainfield, IL
Review for: Light
This powder is amazing! By far one of y all time favorites. It keeps my makeup in place all day and has very little fall out when applying it. It's great for all skin types! I highly recommend trying this product out
Danielle E.
Danielle E.
Wishek, ND
Is this a finishing powder or a loose foundation being they come in different skin tones?
Lu C.
Lu C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this compare to the Laura Mercier translucent powder?
Cassandra W.
Cassandra W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this settle in the lines under your eyes? No matter what I do, my concealer always creases and looks terrible when I use a setting powder on it.
Diamond G.
Diamond G.
Matteson, IL
Does this setting powder work well with all different kinds of skin tones ?