5 colors available

BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder
  • "This powder adds a great finish without being cakey,doesn't settle in fine lines an has great staying power." in 1 review
  • "Urban Decay is such a wonderful brand, this loose finishing powder is the perfect touch to finish your face." in 1 review
Cheryl M.
Cheryl M.
Sullivan, IN
Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder in medium light is perfect for my light medium, neutral undertoned skin. The formulation is so lightweight and soft, it feels luxurious on your face. I have dry mature skin but I have had no problem with oxidation or product setting into fine lines. However, I do use it lightly as a setting powder not as a foundation. I highly recommend it.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Tacoma, WA
Review for: Medium Light
i had very high hopes for this because i am a UD brand loyalist and was sadly let down. not only does this have little to no coverage its impossible to get out because of the small 4 hole sifter. i have noticed that there is some almost flashback but instead you can notice ever pore on your face. i definitely would not recommend this to anyone.
Brittney G.
Brittney G.
My absolute FAVORITE finishing powder! Smooth application and finish, stays on fairly well, matte finish, blurs imperfections, and doesn't end up looking like baby powder all over my face. A little pricey, but definitely worth it! Will be repurchasing.
Review for: Other
Although I usually don't like loose powders, I liked this. The powder stuck well enough to the brush that it didn't make a mess all over my clothes or sink. Also, it doesn't take a lot to get good coverage, while still feeling light. While it is for all skin colors, it felt too light for me. It is worth the purchase, and my four star rating is based on the color .
Deliscia T.
Deliscia T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great finishing powder that feels soft and smooth. I use it to set my concealer and it stays in place all day without creasing. I do not get any flashback in my photos with this powder unlike most of the other brands I've used.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Harding, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the finish of this powder. You can build coverage without the product getting cakey. It very fine in texture and does a nice job at diffusing my huge pores. It has good staying power throughout the day...even in my oily t-zone area. Most importantly, I do not find this drying to the dry sections of my skin.
Kira D.
Kira D.
Blacksburg, VA
This powder is incredible. It's so soft and I always put it on after my makeup because it prevents my eyeliner and mascara from leaving smudges beneath my eyes. It also lasts a very long time. I have had mine for a year now and still haven't finished it.
Carmen J.
Carmen J.
Urban dacay products are the world for me in some of they products, and this product is one of does.
This powder gives you the perfect final look you are looking for gurl!
Also the packaging is so amazing and classy
Jevannah S.
Jevannah S.
Winter Park, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This powder matches in with your skin tone and helps for setting makeup and blending in all tones of your skin. It feels light on my face and not heavy, definitely last a full day.
laura g.
laura g.
Ultra light weight, light coverage, and I use it on the daily bases. It comes with a lot of product and I still have half of my container and it's been about 8 months. The only thing it looks powdery when I first put it on but once it settles it looks great.
Danielle E.
Danielle E.
Wishek, ND
Is this a finishing powder or a loose foundation being they come in different skin tones?
Lu C.
Lu C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this compare to the Laura Mercier translucent powder?
Cassandra W.
Cassandra W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this settle in the lines under your eyes? No matter what I do, my concealer always creases and looks terrible when I use a setting powder on it.
Diamond G.
Diamond G.
Matteson, IL
Does this setting powder work well with all different kinds of skin tones ?