Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#176 in Finishing & Translucent Powders
Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup
Photos (11)
Ember B.
Ember B.
Pasadena, TX
Best powder ever. It matches perfect to my skin, stays on all day with no touch up, and makes me look FLAWLESS!
Dia D.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a love hate relationship with this powder. When I first apply it to the skin it looks so flawless and beautiful, but within an hour or so it starts to oxidize so bad. It goes from being the perfect shade to super orangey. So now the only time I ever use it is when I'm doing my makeup for pictures and then I immediately take it off.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff, an excellent finishing powder over my liquid foundation. I hate the fact that I cannot travel with this finishing powder.. The powder leaks out around inside. This is my favorite finishing powder i have ever used and brand as well. Urban Decay never disappoints me with the color pay off and such. I am in love with Urban Decay. I absolutely love their packaging too.
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
This is by far one of the best finishing powders that I have ever used to date.  The consistency is easy to apply with a matte, almost porcelain finish to the skin.  There is no SPF which is nice, because I feel like too much SPF can result in being too heavy on my skin.  This powder truly makes my makeup last all day  long and I would reccomend it to all skin types- especially those with combination skin!
Cheryl M.
Cheryl M.
Sullivan, IN
Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder in medium light is perfect for my light medium, neutral undertoned skin. The formulation is so lightweight and soft, it feels luxurious on your face. I have dry mature skin but I have had no problem with oxidation or product setting into fine lines. However, I do use it lightly as a setting powder not as a foundation. I highly recommend it.
Brittney G.
Brittney G.
My absolute FAVORITE finishing powder! Smooth application and finish, stays on fairly well, matte finish, blurs imperfections, and doesn't end up looking like baby powder all over my face. A little pricey, but definitely worth it! Will be repurchasing.
Deliscia T.
Deliscia T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great finishing powder that feels soft and smooth. I use it to set my concealer and it stays in place all day without creasing. I do not get any flashback in my photos with this powder unlike most of the other brands I've used.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Harding, PA
I love the finish of this powder. You can build coverage without the product getting cakey. It very fine in texture and does a nice job at diffusing my huge pores. It has good staying power throughout the day...even in my oily t-zone area. Most importantly, I do not find this drying to the dry sections of my skin.
Kira D.
Kira D.
Blacksburg, VA
This powder is incredible. It's so soft and I always put it on after my makeup because it prevents my eyeliner and mascara from leaving smudges beneath my eyes. It also lasts a very long time. I have had mine for a year now and still haven't finished it.
Carmen J.
Carmen J.
Urban dacay products are the world for me in some of they products, and this product is one of does.
This powder gives you the perfect final look you are looking for gurl!
Also the packaging is so amazing and classy
Danielle E.
Danielle E.
Wishek, ND
Is this a finishing powder or a loose foundation being they come in different skin tones?
Lu C.
Lu C.
How does this compare to the Laura Mercier translucent powder?
Cassandra W.
Cassandra W.
Does this settle in the lines under your eyes? No matter what I do, my concealer always creases and looks terrible when I use a setting powder on it.
Diamond G.
Diamond G.
Matteson, IL
Does this setting powder work well with all different kinds of skin tones ?