Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#171 in Finishing & Translucent Powders
Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup
Photos (11)
Deliscia T.
Deliscia T.

Great finishing powder that feels soft and smooth. I use it to set my concealer and it stays in place all day without creasing. I do not get any flashback in my photos with this powder unlike most of the other brands I've used.
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT

This is a simply stunning powder that is impossible to find! It leaves a flawless finish to the face and does a wonderful job keeping oil at bay. If you can find a good match, that's even better! Get it if you can find it!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.

This stuff leaves your face feeling SO soft. It also does a great job hiding pores. I don't think this wears quite as long as Tarte's Smooth Operator, but the imperfection blurring and finish makes it one of my favorites!
Erica  P.
Erica P.

I have used this powder for a couple years and I think it does a wonderful job. Provides a flawless, airbrushed finish but does not leave a heavy visible powdery look either(if that makes sense) I highly recommend this!
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Mulberry, FL

Love anything urban decay! I'm the type that buys drugstore only if it's a good dupe to a high end product because why spend more when a drugstore product works the same and it cost less ! But this product works amazing
Maria K.
Maria K.
Alameda, CA

I love love this powder because it really does help with extending the staying power of my foundation, and it helps me stay less oily throughout the day. Just make sure your skin isn't dry or it can cling to spots!
Shelby S.
Shelby S.

I love this product. I really just love urban decay in general. They don't test on animals and I really love that. This goes on so smoothly and has a nice coverage. I don't feel cakey or sticky and it lasts all day
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Rome, GA

This finishing powder helped my makeup stay on all day without becoming flaky or settling into the lines underneath my eyes like other finishing powders. It also makes my skin feel soft and has a nice fragrance.
Maria D.
Maria D.
Lynn, MA

I loved!!!!

I have a very oily t-zone and this powder I don't have to retouch throughout the day. Really helps to keep your foundation in place and decrease any sort of excess oil! LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Mariangeli P.
Mariangeli P.

It looks amazing in the photos! This is definitely the best powder I've used. A little goes a long way. It never makes my skin look dry, even in midwinter, when I surface dehydration.
Danielle E.
Danielle E.
Wishek, ND

Is this a finishing powder or a loose foundation being they come in different skin tones?
Lu C.
Lu C.

How does this compare to the Laura Mercier translucent powder?
Cassandra W.
Cassandra W.

Does this settle in the lines under your eyes? No matter what I do, my concealer always creases and looks terrible when I use a setting powder on it.
Diamond G.
Diamond G.
Matteson, IL
Does this setting powder work well with all different kinds of skin tones ?

Join Now