BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder
  • "This powder adds a great finish without being cakey,doesn't settle in fine lines an has great staying power." in 1 review
  • "Urban Decay is such a wonderful brand, this loose finishing powder is the perfect touch to finish your face." in 1 review
Jessi B.
Still my favorite eye shadow palette. You get some fallout, but generally I love all the colors. I get good wear from them, and they all work nicely together or apart.
Amanda W.
Clintwood, VA
I'm wasn't to impressed with the finishing powder although it did keep my makeup a matte finish most of the day. The consistency is what got me...
Love loose powder so much more than pressed. Feels silky on face and one of the softest powders I have ever used
Sarah H.
Puyallup, WA
Yes, yes, and more yes. It goes on perfectly - no cakey look or feel! The powder is very fine, and a little bit goes a long way. I recently ran out and was devestated! I guess I’m headed to Ulta to pick up more in Naked Medium.
Tiffany P.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Medium Dark
I think this product has been taken off the market but I bought it and was impressed that a loose powder could set as well as a pressed. My makeup stayed in place all day and I didn’t feel the need to blot every ten minutes. If you can get your hands on it, especially at a discount, I’d say pick it up.
Jessica S.
Erie , PA
Review for: Medium
I love this product I love everything from urban decay it's light it's not very heavy I have sensitive skin so I'm very picky with my products. This gave me no issues whatsoever. It is a little pricier than other things I've tried in the past but this time the price really did pay off
NECHAMA k.
CHARLESTON
Review for: Medium
I'm abbesses with urban decay brand and specially  with the naked  line.
the naked skin ultra definition souse finishing powder go's great with their  naked makeup.
its keeps my makeup in place all day.
I would defiantly buy it again.

Katelyn G.
Plantersville , AL
Review for: Medium Light
I didn't like this product that much to me when I put it on it was just to Cakey for my likening and It seemed to give me small flashback. It didn't really do much for my skin either.
Ebony S.
Atlanta, GA
I really like this product. The powder is very finely milded and gives you a very flawless finish without looking to cakey. The powder also has a slight brown tint so it's good for deeper skint ones. It also doesn't produce flash back. Very nice.
Gigi D.
Review for: Medium Light
All of Urban Decay's products are absolutely brilliant.  I have almost the entire collection. The finishing powder is wonderful. Sets your makeup perfectly for hours, leaves your skin silky smooth and goes on very lightly.  Highly recommended.
Danielle E.
Wishek, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a finishing powder or a loose foundation being they come in different skin tones?
Lu C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this compare to the Laura Mercier translucent powder?
Cassandra W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this settle in the lines under your eyes? No matter what I do, my concealer always creases and looks terrible when I use a setting powder on it.
Diamond G.
Matteson, IL
Does this setting powder work well with all different kinds of skin tones ?