BY URBAN DECAY #44 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Finish getting Naked. This addictively silky, weightless formula blurs flaws, sets makeup and cuts shine—all while creating a luminous, demi-matte Naked finish. Finish getting Naked with our addictively silky, weightless finishing powder. This LOOSE formula provides all the benefits of our Pressed Powder—including the luminous, demi-matte Naked finish you crave. Blur flaws, set makeup and cut shine. Optical blurring pigments minimize imperfections, creating a stunning soft-focus effect that looks professionally retouched. It’s the ultimate in ultra definition.

Designed to be virtually invisible on your skin, our high-tech, light-reflecting formula “fools” the eye, seemingly airbrushing away imperfections and creating a soft-focus effect that looks professionally retouched.

This creamy, buildable formula applies beautifully, never looks chalky or cakey and won’t settle into fine lines. Your skin will look flawless—even under bright, unforgiving light.

Because our formula is jet-milled, it’s insanely silky and feels amazing on your skin. And it’s free of oil, parabens, alcohol and fragrances.

Naked Skin Loose Finishing Powder comes in a generously sized jar that’s perfect to keep on your vanity, yet it’s still compact enough for travel. (Because some people love loose all the time.) However you use it, a custom gunmetal sifter (shaped like the UD icon!) dispenses just the right amount of powder each time.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Naked Light Ingredients:

• Sodium Dehydroacetate
  • Sorbic Acid
  • Ascorbyl Palmitate

All Shades May Contain:

• CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
  • CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)
  • CI77742 (Manganese Violet)
  • CI 77007 (Ultramarines)
  • CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)

Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder
  • "This powder adds a great finish without being cakey,doesn't settle in fine lines an has great staying power." in 1 review
  • "Urban Decay is such a wonderful brand, this loose finishing powder is the perfect touch to finish your face." in 1 review
Mal M.
His powder did a good job of helping my makeup stay in place and to minimize the amount of oil that was on my face. I have very oily, acne prone skin. However the next day I did have a few spots of breakout. I’m not sure if it was the foundation or the powder.
Rebecca L.
Dunnsville , VA
Review for: Medium Light more...
I use this powder when I want a little more coverage out of my foundation. It has a natural finish that does not make my dry patches appear cakey. It keeps my makeup in place and gives a little extra coverage. I like it but usually reach for translucent powders.
Victoria N.
Review for: Medium Dark more...
I love this as a mix-in for foundation. The texture is great but the color is a too dark for me. I was considering getting the velvetizer mix in, but then I read an article about how you can use fine powder the same way and this is a perfect powder for that!
Kaylie S.
Eldena, IL
Review for: Light more...
I received this powder as a Christmas present and i have never tried a powder than doesn’t dry me out. I am in love with the fact that it doesn’t dry me out and it doesn’t look like actual powder on my face. I don’t even have to use a setting spray when using it. I would absolutely repurchase it!
Kristin C.
Fords, NJ
Review for: Medium Light more...
Love these finishing powders from UD because they have different shades and also because the powder is super fine. It leaves such a velvety finish to the skin and really leaves the skin looking flawless. I also get no flashback from this powder.
Desiree D.
Scottsdale, AZ
Review for: Light more...
His finishing powder is very light and soft so it goes on very well and achieves airbrushed makeup look. I am very pale and use the lightest shade, however in flash photos it made my face white and for that reason I discontinued using it.
leanna b.
Wheelersburg, OH
Review for: Medium more...
I really like this powder it’s baby fine. I have had mine for about four months and I switch it up between the Cody air spun and lay von d powder. I would definitely but this product again from ulta.Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder
Aimee E.
New Britain, CT
I have very, very, very out of control oily skin and any blotting paper, that I have tried, takes off make up and doesn't help oil control at all. But this product is amazing and will change your ideas of "powdering your nose". The powder, when applied by its touch up sponge, will come off translucent but not really set on your skin, it will just soak up the oil and leave all of your make up on! It's absolutely amazing. I take it everywhere. It works for a naked face to a full covered face and if you have sensitive skin like me you will not break out and it does not clog pores. It leaves the skin looking very soft, natural and smooth.
April P.
N Royalton, OH
Review for: Medium Light more...
This was a really nice setting powder. I used it over my Lancôme foundation stick and it looked beautiful. My foundation lasted all day without smudging. The powder gives a nice matte finish. I prefer the loose powder and this is well worth the money.
J C.
Lahoma, OK
Review for: Medium more...
This is my favorite brand of powder. It is light and it looks amazing on. I use the matte finish and it looks natural and feels great on. I have very sensitive skin and this also works great for that as well. I would recommend this to anyone.
Danielle E.
Wishek, ND
Is this a finishing powder or a loose foundation being they come in different skin tones?
Lu C.
How does this compare to the Laura Mercier translucent powder?
Cassandra W.
Does this settle in the lines under your eyes? No matter what I do, my concealer always creases and looks terrible when I use a setting powder on it.
Diamond G.
Matteson, IL
Does this setting powder work well with all different kinds of skin tones ?