Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#113 in Finishing & Translucent Powders
Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup
Photos (7)
Kissi R.
Kissi R.
Sylmar, CA

A very light weight powder, good for setting liquid or cream foundation. Provides a light to medium coverage without looking too powdery. However if you like a full coverage this is not the powder for you. Nevertheless it's a great product.
Aaliyah M.
Aaliyah M.
Bangor, PA

This powder is amazing! I wouldn't recommend setting your face with it, it is very light weight and is to be used to give you a flawless finish. I use this powder every day after I set my face with a translucent powder and I LOVE it.
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT

This is a simply stunning powder that is impossible to find! It leaves a flawless finish to the face and does a wonderful job keeping oil at bay. If you can find a good match, that's even better! Get it if you can find it!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.

This stuff leaves your face feeling SO soft. It also does a great job hiding pores. I don't think this wears quite as long as Tarte's Smooth Operator, but the imperfection blurring and finish makes it one of my favorites!
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Mulberry, FL

Love anything urban decay! I'm the type that buys drugstore only if it's a good dupe to a high end product because why spend more when a drugstore product works the same and it cost less ! But this product works amazing
Erica  P.
Erica P.

I have used this powder for a couple years and I think it does a wonderful job. Provides a flawless, airbrushed finish but does not leave a heavy visible powdery look either(if that makes sense) I highly recommend this!
Shelby S.
Shelby S.

I love this product. I really just love urban decay in general. They don't test on animals and I really love that. This goes on so smoothly and has a nice coverage. I don't feel cakey or sticky and it lasts all day
Maria K.
Maria K.
Alameda, California

I love love this powder because it really does help with extending the staying power of my foundation, and it helps me stay less oily throughout the day. Just make sure your skin isn't dry or it can cling to spots!
Larkin M.
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest , NC

This stuff works amazing! I love using it over my liquid foundation everyday to keep everything clean, fresh, and in place. I love all of the Urban Decay products and totally recommend this one for all skin types!
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Rome, GA

This finishing powder helped my makeup stay on all day without becoming flaky or settling into the lines underneath my eyes like other finishing powders. It also makes my skin feel soft and has a nice fragrance.
Danielle E.
Danielle E.
Wishek, ND

Is this a finishing powder or a loose foundation being they come in different skin tones?
Lu C.
Lu C.

How does this compare to the Laura Mercier translucent powder?

Join Now