5 colors available

BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder
  • "This powder adds a great finish without being cakey,doesn't settle in fine lines an has great staying power." in 1 review
  • "Urban Decay is such a wonderful brand, this loose finishing powder is the perfect touch to finish your face." in 1 review
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Rome, GA
This finishing powder helped my makeup stay on all day without becoming flaky or settling into the lines underneath my eyes like other finishing powders. It also makes my skin feel soft and has a nice fragrance.
Maria D.
Maria D.
Lynn, MA
I loved!!!!

I have a very oily t-zone and this powder I don't have to retouch throughout the day. Really helps to keep your foundation in place and decrease any sort of excess oil! LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Mariangeli P.
Mariangeli P.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It looks amazing in the photos! This is definitely the best powder I've used. A little goes a long way. It never makes my skin look dry, even in midwinter, when I surface dehydration.
Jessi B.
Jessi B.
Still my favorite eye shadow palette. You get some fallout, but generally I love all the colors. I get good wear from them, and they all work nicely together or apart.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Clintwood, VA
I'm wasn't to impressed with the finishing powder although it did keep my makeup a matte finish most of the day. The consistency is what got me...
Sunny M.
Sunny M.
Dania, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great finishing powder. Helps to cover up and make my face matte . Light weight and doesn't need to be reapplied too often throughout the day.
Love loose powder so much more than pressed. Feels silky on face and one of the softest powders I have ever used
Dia D.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a love hate relationship with this powder. When I first apply it to the skin it looks so flawless and beautiful, but within an hour or so it starts to oxidize so bad. It goes from being the perfect shade to super orangey. So now the only time I ever use it is when I'm doing my makeup for pictures and then I immediately take it off.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff, an excellent finishing powder over my liquid foundation. I hate the fact that I cannot travel with this finishing powder.. The powder leaks out around inside. This is my favorite finishing powder i have ever used and brand as well. Urban Decay never disappoints me with the color pay off and such. I am in love with Urban Decay. I absolutely love their packaging too.
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
This is by far one of the best finishing powders that I have ever used to date.  The consistency is easy to apply with a matte, almost porcelain finish to the skin.  There is no SPF which is nice, because I feel like too much SPF can result in being too heavy on my skin.  This powder truly makes my makeup last all day  long and I would reccomend it to all skin types- especially those with combination skin!
Danielle E.
Danielle E.
Wishek, ND
Is this a finishing powder or a loose foundation being they come in different skin tones?
Lu C.
Lu C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this compare to the Laura Mercier translucent powder?
Cassandra W.
Cassandra W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this settle in the lines under your eyes? No matter what I do, my concealer always creases and looks terrible when I use a setting powder on it.
Diamond G.
Diamond G.
Matteson, IL
Does this setting powder work well with all different kinds of skin tones ?