Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#119 in Finishing & Translucent Powders
Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup
Photos (11)
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT

This is a simply stunning powder that is impossible to find! It leaves a flawless finish to the face and does a wonderful job keeping oil at bay. If you can find a good match, that's even better! Get it if you can find it!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.

This stuff leaves your face feeling SO soft. It also does a great job hiding pores. I don't think this wears quite as long as Tarte's Smooth Operator, but the imperfection blurring and finish makes it one of my favorites!
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Mulberry, FL

Love anything urban decay! I'm the type that buys drugstore only if it's a good dupe to a high end product because why spend more when a drugstore product works the same and it cost less ! But this product works amazing
Erica  P.
Erica P.

I have used this powder for a couple years and I think it does a wonderful job. Provides a flawless, airbrushed finish but does not leave a heavy visible powdery look either(if that makes sense) I highly recommend this!
Maria K.
Maria K.
Alameda, CA

I love love this powder because it really does help with extending the staying power of my foundation, and it helps me stay less oily throughout the day. Just make sure your skin isn't dry or it can cling to spots!
Shelby S.
Shelby S.

I love this product. I really just love urban decay in general. They don't test on animals and I really love that. This goes on so smoothly and has a nice coverage. I don't feel cakey or sticky and it lasts all day
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Rome, GA

This finishing powder helped my makeup stay on all day without becoming flaky or settling into the lines underneath my eyes like other finishing powders. It also makes my skin feel soft and has a nice fragrance.
Maria D.
Maria D.
Lynn, MA

I loved!!!!

I have a very oily t-zone and this powder I don't have to retouch throughout the day. Really helps to keep your foundation in place and decrease any sort of excess oil! LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Mariangeli P.
Mariangeli P.
Medley, FL

It looks amazing in the photos! This is definitely the best powder I've used. A little goes a long way. It never makes my skin look dry, even in midwinter, when I surface dehydration.
Kirsten S.
Kirsten S.
Charlotte, NC

Ooolllaaa! I love how light this applies and melts into the skin! I never feel that my pores show through and that is what makes us all jump for joy! So soft and blends beautifully!
Danielle E.
Danielle E.
Wishek, ND

Is this a finishing powder or a loose foundation being they come in different skin tones?
Lu C.
Lu C.

How does this compare to the Laura Mercier translucent powder?
Diamond G.
Diamond G.
Matteson, IL
Does this setting powder work well with all different kinds of skin tones ?

Join Now