Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#169 in Finishing & Translucent Powders
Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup
Photos (11)
Kira D.
Kira D.
Blacksburg, VA

This powder is incredible. It's so soft and I always put it on after my makeup because it prevents my eyeliner and mascara from leaving smudges beneath my eyes. It also lasts a very long time. I have had mine for a year now and still haven't finished it.
Deliscia T.
Deliscia T.

Great finishing powder that feels soft and smooth. I use it to set my concealer and it stays in place all day without creasing. I do not get any flashback in my photos with this powder unlike most of the other brands I've used.
Aaliyah M.
Aaliyah M.
Bangor, PA

This powder is amazing! I wouldn't recommend setting your face with it, it is very light weight and is to be used to give you a flawless finish. I use this powder every day after I set my face with a translucent powder and I LOVE it.
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT

This is a simply stunning powder that is impossible to find! It leaves a flawless finish to the face and does a wonderful job keeping oil at bay. If you can find a good match, that's even better! Get it if you can find it!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.

This stuff leaves your face feeling SO soft. It also does a great job hiding pores. I don't think this wears quite as long as Tarte's Smooth Operator, but the imperfection blurring and finish makes it one of my favorites!
Erica  P.
Erica P.

I have used this powder for a couple years and I think it does a wonderful job. Provides a flawless, airbrushed finish but does not leave a heavy visible powdery look either(if that makes sense) I highly recommend this!
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Mulberry, FL

Love anything urban decay! I'm the type that buys drugstore only if it's a good dupe to a high end product because why spend more when a drugstore product works the same and it cost less ! But this product works amazing
Carmen J.
Carmen J.

Urban dacay products are the world for me in some of they products, and this product is one of does.
This powder gives you the perfect final look you are looking for gurl!
Also the packaging is so amazing and classy
Shelby S.
Shelby S.

I love this product. I really just love urban decay in general. They don't test on animals and I really love that. This goes on so smoothly and has a nice coverage. I don't feel cakey or sticky and it lasts all day
Maria K.
Maria K.
Alameda, CA

I love love this powder because it really does help with extending the staying power of my foundation, and it helps me stay less oily throughout the day. Just make sure your skin isn't dry or it can cling to spots!
Danielle E.
Danielle E.
Wishek, ND

Is this a finishing powder or a loose foundation being they come in different skin tones?
Lu C.
Lu C.

How does this compare to the Laura Mercier translucent powder?
Cassandra W.
Cassandra W.

Does this settle in the lines under your eyes? No matter what I do, my concealer always creases and looks terrible when I use a setting powder on it.
Diamond G.
Diamond G.
Matteson, IL
Does this setting powder work well with all different kinds of skin tones ?