Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#176 in Finishing & Translucent Powders
Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup
Photos (11)
Maria K.
Maria K.
Alameda, CA
I love love this powder because it really does help with extending the staying power of my foundation, and it helps me stay less oily throughout the day. Just make sure your skin isn't dry or it can cling to spots!
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
I love this product. I really just love urban decay in general. They don't test on animals and I really love that. This goes on so smoothly and has a nice coverage. I don't feel cakey or sticky and it lasts all day
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Rome, GA
This finishing powder helped my makeup stay on all day without becoming flaky or settling into the lines underneath my eyes like other finishing powders. It also makes my skin feel soft and has a nice fragrance.
Maria D.
Maria D.
Lynn, MA
I loved!!!!

I have a very oily t-zone and this powder I don't have to retouch throughout the day. Really helps to keep your foundation in place and decrease any sort of excess oil! LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Mariangeli P.
Mariangeli P.
miami, FL
It looks amazing in the photos! This is definitely the best powder I've used. A little goes a long way. It never makes my skin look dry, even in midwinter, when I surface dehydration.
Kirsten S.
Kirsten S.
Charlotte, NC
Ooolllaaa! I love how light this applies and melts into the skin! I never feel that my pores show through and that is what makes us all jump for joy! So soft and blends beautifully!
Jessi B.
Jessi B.
Still my favorite eye shadow palette. You get some fallout, but generally I love all the colors. I get good wear from them, and they all work nicely together or apart.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Clintwood, VA
I'm wasn't to impressed with the finishing powder although it did keep my makeup a matte finish most of the day. The consistency is what got me...
Sunny M.
Sunny M.
Dania, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great finishing powder. Helps to cover up and make my face matte . Light weight and doesn't need to be reapplied too often throughout the day.
Love loose powder so much more than pressed. Feels silky on face and one of the softest powders I have ever used
Danielle E.
Danielle E.
Wishek, ND
Is this a finishing powder or a loose foundation being they come in different skin tones?
Lu C.
Lu C.
How does this compare to the Laura Mercier translucent powder?
Cassandra W.
Cassandra W.
Does this settle in the lines under your eyes? No matter what I do, my concealer always creases and looks terrible when I use a setting powder on it.
Diamond G.
Diamond G.
Matteson, IL
Does this setting powder work well with all different kinds of skin tones ?