BY URBAN DECAY #72 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Finish getting Naked. This addictively silky, weightless formula blurs flaws, sets makeup and cuts shine—all while creating a luminous, demi-matte Naked finish. Finish getting Naked with our addictively silky, weightless finishing powder. This LOOSE formula provides all the benefits of our Pressed Powder—including the luminous, demi-matte Naked finish you crave. Blur flaws, set makeup and cut shine. Optical blurring pigments minimize imperfections, creating a stunning soft-focus effect that looks professionally retouched. It’s the ultimate in ultra definition.

Designed to be virtually invisible on your skin, our high-tech, light-reflecting formula “fools” the eye, seemingly airbrushing away imperfections and creating a soft-focus effect that looks professionally retouched.

This creamy, buildable formula applies beautifully, never looks chalky or cakey and won’t settle into fine lines. Your skin will look flawless—even under bright, unforgiving light.

Because our formula is jet-milled, it’s insanely silky and feels amazing on your skin. And it’s free of oil, parabens, alcohol and fragrances.

Naked Skin Loose Finishing Powder comes in a generously sized jar that’s perfect to keep on your vanity, yet it’s still compact enough for travel. (Because some people love loose all the time.) However you use it, a custom gunmetal sifter (shaped like the UD icon!) dispenses just the right amount of powder each time.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Naked Light Ingredients:

• Sodium Dehydroacetate
  • Sorbic Acid
  • Ascorbyl Palmitate

All Shades May Contain:

• CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
  • CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)
  • CI77742 (Manganese Violet)
  • CI 77007 (Ultramarines)
  • CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)

Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder
  • "This powder adds a great finish without being cakey,doesn't settle in fine lines an has great staying power." in 1 review
  • "Urban Decay is such a wonderful brand, this loose finishing powder is the perfect touch to finish your face." in 1 review
Santana L.
Vega Baja
Makeup is my thing I love this product it keeps your skin so nice and firm it doesn’t feel heavy or with a blop of makeup it at a affordable price the smells is manageable it leave you a clean look and easy to use
Emily S.
Estero, FL
Great great coverage! I love this for an everyday use and also for going out! It stays on all day and doesn’t look pressed or where you can see the powder in your pores. Goes on very smooth and easy! I love it
Delaney J.
sarasota
This product gives the perfect amount of color to the face! I love it so much. The beautiful finish of the face makes this even better. You get a good amount of it too! I just wish it wasn’t so expensive
Erika C.
Brooklyn, NY
This finishing powder will rock your socks and have your face looking smooth and flawless. I had a hard time finding my perfect shade but now that I know what color I wear, I’ll never stop purchasing this
Bekah N.
Review for: Medium Light more...
I love this product! Can find it an any Ulta. It is easy to apply and easily blended. I’m told it is good for all skin types. It is a bit more spendy than other make ups, but it is worth the few extra bucks.
Kristin O.
Chesapeake, VA
Review for: Medium more...
I love this product. One of my favorite finishing powders. Its easy to apply and blends easily. I think this is good for all skin types. The price is ok and will definitely buy again and recommend this product to others.
Kacie M.
I love UD Naked line. Everything STICKS whether it is eyeshadow or powder. Heck I can usually apply, go to bed later in the day and wake up the next morning looking like I had a fresh face.
Heather L.
Fort mill, SC
I live this product because it's milled very fine and when applied, is like a second skin! The coverage is outstanding, and thry stay power is great as well! Definitely a yes to recommend!
Jenny S.
Griffith
The most lightweight feeling I have felt on my face after finishing up my morning do! Perfect blends to choose from which works out well for the season do tend to change my complexion!
Niasia W.
Hinesville , GA
When I put this on it makes me a bit ashy and pale looking. But I now know not to use a lot of it at one time or I will end of getting that dead look instead of vibrant and non oily
Danielle E.
Wishek, ND
Is this a finishing powder or a loose foundation being they come in different skin tones?
Lu C.
How does this compare to the Laura Mercier translucent powder?
Cassandra W.
Does this settle in the lines under your eyes? No matter what I do, my concealer always creases and looks terrible when I use a setting powder on it.
Diamond G.
Matteson, IL
Does this setting powder work well with all different kinds of skin tones ?