Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#119 in Finishing & Translucent Powders
Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup
Photos (11)
olivia v.
olivia v.

This is a great finishing powder and absolutely leaves an airbrushed finish. Unlike most loose powders, the way the item was designed allows to get the powder on the top of the container without getting messy and losing product in the process of application. I really appreciate that. I give a shake while the lid is on and the powder gathers at the top. I just swirl my brush and apply. With other powders, i usually have to tip over the container to get the powder onto the lid to then apply which causes a huge mess sometimes. Good amount of product also. I can see this lasting quite a bit, and that alone makes me want to come back and grab more when it's done.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Morgantown, WV

This is the best powder ever. It makes your face look completely flawless and airbrushes. I have the shade light and it is the best for really pale skin. It doesn't give much coverage though. Don't buy this if you are looking for a powder with coverage. I love that it doesn't take much to cover your face. It also isn't messy at all. The sifter and cap are perfect for this product. It is so worth the price.
Haley W.
Haley W.
Clarksville, TN

I absolutely love this finishing powder. It's light weight and I don't feel "smothered" by the end of the day! As far as packaging goes the sifter drives me crazy. It can be hard, at times, to get any powder out. Sometime I will shake and shake with very little payout. However I do like that it's not an explosion of powder too. I just wish it would come out a little easier but not too much easier!
Nikki G.
Nikki G.
Annapolis, MD

This is definitely the best powder I've ever used. A little bit goes a very long way. It never makes my skin look dry even in the dead of winter when I've got surface dehydration. And it looks amazing in photos! It doesn't reflect white like a lot of white finishing powders do. Instead it gives a beautiful soft focus look. It's basically an Instagram filter in powder form.
Dia D.
Dia D.
Bessemer, AL

I have a love hate relationship with this powder. When I first apply it to the skin it looks so flawless and beautiful, but within an hour or so it starts to oxidize so bad. It goes from being the perfect shade to super orangey. So now the only time I ever use it is when I'm doing my makeup for pictures and then I immediately take it off.
Amber K.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA

I really like this powder. It does not get "cakey" looking like some loose powders. I do use this with the Urban Decay Liquid Skin Foundation. The Medium is a very good shade for me. It is a bit pricey and honestly you could probably still get good results with a cheaper powder. I just really like the quality of this one.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Harding, PA

I love the finish of this powder. You can build coverage without the product getting cakey. It very fine in texture and does a nice job at diffusing my huge pores. It has good staying power throughout the day...even in my oily t-zone area. Most importantly, I do not find this drying to the dry sections of my skin.
Kira D.
Kira D.
Blacksburg, VA

This powder is incredible. It's so soft and I always put it on after my makeup because it prevents my eyeliner and mascara from leaving smudges beneath my eyes. It also lasts a very long time. I have had mine for a year now and still haven't finished it.
Layla B.
Layla B.

Everyone needs this. Even though it is a higher price point, the pigmentation of these colours is amazing, and you can create a number of looks with this palette. If I had to choose only one palette to use for the rest of my life, it would be this
Aaliyah M.
Aaliyah M.
Bangor, PA

This powder is amazing! I wouldn't recommend setting your face with it, it is very light weight and is to be used to give you a flawless finish. I use this powder every day after I set my face with a translucent powder and I LOVE it.
Danielle E.
Danielle E.
Wishek, ND

Is this a finishing powder or a loose foundation being they come in different skin tones?
Lu C.
Lu C.

How does this compare to the Laura Mercier translucent powder?
Diamond G.
Diamond G.
Matteson, IL
Does this setting powder work well with all different kinds of skin tones ?

Join Now