5 colors available

BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder
  • "This powder adds a great finish without being cakey,doesn't settle in fine lines an has great staying power." in 1 review
  • "Urban Decay is such a wonderful brand, this loose finishing powder is the perfect touch to finish your face." in 1 review
olivia v.
olivia v.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great finishing powder and absolutely leaves an airbrushed finish. Unlike most loose powders, the way the item was designed allows to get the powder on the top of the container without getting messy and losing product in the process of application. I really appreciate that. I give a shake while the lid is on and the powder gathers at the top. I just swirl my brush and apply. With other powders, i usually have to tip over the container to get the powder onto the lid to then apply which causes a huge mess sometimes. Good amount of product also. I can see this lasting quite a bit, and that alone makes me want to come back and grab more when it's done.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Morgantown, WV
This is the best powder ever. It makes your face look completely flawless and airbrushes. I have the shade light and it is the best for really pale skin. It doesn't give much coverage though. Don't buy this if you are looking for a powder with coverage. I love that it doesn't take much to cover your face. It also isn't messy at all. The sifter and cap are perfect for this product. It is so worth the price.
Haley W.
Haley W.
Clarksville, TN
I absolutely love this finishing powder. It's light weight and I don't feel "smothered" by the end of the day! As far as packaging goes the sifter drives me crazy. It can be hard, at times, to get any powder out. Sometime I will shake and shake with very little payout. However I do like that it's not an explosion of powder too. I just wish it would come out a little easier but not too much easier!
Amber K.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this powder. It does not get "cakey" looking like some loose powders. I do use this with the Urban Decay Liquid Skin Foundation. The Medium is a very good shade for me. It is a bit pricey and honestly you could probably still get good results with a cheaper powder. I just really like the quality of this one.
Aaliyah M.
Aaliyah M.
Bangor, PA
This powder is amazing! I wouldn't recommend setting your face with it, it is very light weight and is to be used to give you a flawless finish. I use this powder every day after I set my face with a translucent powder and I LOVE it.
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a simply stunning powder that is impossible to find! It leaves a flawless finish to the face and does a wonderful job keeping oil at bay. If you can find a good match, that's even better! Get it if you can find it!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
This stuff leaves your face feeling SO soft. It also does a great job hiding pores. I don't think this wears quite as long as Tarte's Smooth Operator, but the imperfection blurring and finish makes it one of my favorites!
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Mulberry, FL
Love anything urban decay! I'm the type that buys drugstore only if it's a good dupe to a high end product because why spend more when a drugstore product works the same and it cost less ! But this product works amazing
Maria K.
Maria K.
Alameda, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love this powder because it really does help with extending the staying power of my foundation, and it helps me stay less oily throughout the day. Just make sure your skin isn't dry or it can cling to spots!
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
I love this product. I really just love urban decay in general. They don't test on animals and I really love that. This goes on so smoothly and has a nice coverage. I don't feel cakey or sticky and it lasts all day
Danielle E.
Danielle E.
Wishek, ND
Is this a finishing powder or a loose foundation being they come in different skin tones?
Lu C.
Lu C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this compare to the Laura Mercier translucent powder?
Cassandra W.
Cassandra W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this settle in the lines under your eyes? No matter what I do, my concealer always creases and looks terrible when I use a setting powder on it.
Diamond G.
Diamond G.
Matteson, IL
Does this setting powder work well with all different kinds of skin tones ?