Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#113 in Finishing & Translucent Powders
Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup
Photos (7)
olivia v.
olivia v.

This is a great finishing powder and absolutely leaves an airbrushed finish. Unlike most loose powders, the way the item was designed allows to get the powder on the top of the container without getting messy and losing product in the process of application. I really appreciate that. I give a shake while the lid is on and the powder gathers at the top. I just swirl my brush and apply. With other powders, i usually have to tip over the container to get the powder onto the lid to then apply which causes a huge mess sometimes. Good amount of product also. I can see this lasting quite a bit, and that alone makes me want to come back and grab more when it's done.
Brandi B.
Brandi B.

This powder does an excellent job of blurring imperfections and making the skin just look naturally beautiful. Although it's a finishing powder not a setting powder it's adequate at setting the foundation. As long as your not expecting oil control, because it does not do that. It's a very lightweight, breathable, formula. I've applied this with a heavy hand and it never appeared cakey or like I was wearing powder. It's mattifying but it doesn't make you appear flat. My only complaint is that I can't buy it in a larger size. Also I love the packaging.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Morgantown, WV

This is the best powder ever. It makes your face look completely flawless and airbrushes. I have the shade light and it is the best for really pale skin. It doesn't give much coverage though. Don't buy this if you are looking for a powder with coverage. I love that it doesn't take much to cover your face. It also isn't messy at all. The sifter and cap are perfect for this product. It is so worth the price.
Haley W.
Haley W.
Clarksville, TN

I absolutely love this finishing powder. It's light weight and I don't feel "smothered" by the end of the day! As far as packaging goes the sifter drives me crazy. It can be hard, at times, to get any powder out. Sometime I will shake and shake with very little payout. However I do like that it's not an explosion of powder too. I just wish it would come out a little easier but not too much easier!
Jamie W.
Jamie W.

I love this stuff, an excellent finishing powder over my liquid foundation. I hate the fact that I cannot travel with this finishing powder.. The powder leaks out around inside. This is my favorite finishing powder i have ever used and brand as well. Urban Decay never disappoints me with the color pay off and such. I am in love with Urban Decay. I absolutely love their packaging too.
Nikki G.
Nikki G.
Annapolis, MD

This is definitely the best powder I've ever used. A little bit goes a very long way. It never makes my skin look dry even in the dead of winter when I've got surface dehydration. And it looks amazing in photos! It doesn't reflect white like a lot of white finishing powders do. Instead it gives a beautiful soft focus look. It's basically an Instagram filter in powder form.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Irwin, PA

I really like this powder. It does not get "cakey" looking like some loose powders. I do use this with the Urban Decay Liquid Skin Foundation. The Medium is a very good shade for me. It is a bit pricey and honestly you could probably still get good results with a cheaper powder. I just really like the quality of this one.
nicole n.
nicole n.
Virginia Bch, VA

Ok y'all I was sooo sooo excited about trying this finishing powder because I had heard such good things about this brand, however within two days of using this powder I broke out pretty heavily. Sadly that experience has made me cautious about trying anymore of their products for risk of breaking out and losing money.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Harding, PA

I love the finish of this powder. You can build coverage without the product getting cakey. It very fine in texture and does a nice job at diffusing my huge pores. It has good staying power throughout the day...even in my oily t-zone area. Most importantly, I do not find this drying to the dry sections of my skin.
Layla
Layla

Everyone needs this. Even though it is a higher price point, the pigmentation of these colours is amazing, and you can create a number of looks with this palette. If I had to choose only one palette to use for the rest of my life, it would be this
Danielle E.
Danielle E.
Wishek, ND

Is this a finishing powder or a loose foundation being they come in different skin tones?
Lu C.
Lu C.

How does this compare to the Laura Mercier translucent powder?

Join Now