BY URBAN DECAY #72 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Finish getting Naked. This addictively silky, weightless formula blurs flaws, sets makeup and cuts shine—all while creating a luminous, demi-matte Naked finish. Finish getting Naked with our addictively silky, weightless finishing powder. This LOOSE formula provides all the benefits of our Pressed Powder—including the luminous, demi-matte Naked finish you crave. Blur flaws, set makeup and cut shine. Optical blurring pigments minimize imperfections, creating a stunning soft-focus effect that looks professionally retouched. It’s the ultimate in ultra definition.

Designed to be virtually invisible on your skin, our high-tech, light-reflecting formula “fools” the eye, seemingly airbrushing away imperfections and creating a soft-focus effect that looks professionally retouched.

This creamy, buildable formula applies beautifully, never looks chalky or cakey and won’t settle into fine lines. Your skin will look flawless—even under bright, unforgiving light.

Because our formula is jet-milled, it’s insanely silky and feels amazing on your skin. And it’s free of oil, parabens, alcohol and fragrances.

Naked Skin Loose Finishing Powder comes in a generously sized jar that’s perfect to keep on your vanity, yet it’s still compact enough for travel. (Because some people love loose all the time.) However you use it, a custom gunmetal sifter (shaped like the UD icon!) dispenses just the right amount of powder each time.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Naked Light Ingredients:

• Sodium Dehydroacetate
  • Sorbic Acid
  • Ascorbyl Palmitate

All Shades May Contain:

• CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
  • CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)
  • CI77742 (Manganese Violet)
  • CI 77007 (Ultramarines)
  • CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)

Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder
  • "This powder adds a great finish without being cakey,doesn't settle in fine lines an has great staying power." in 1 review
  • "Urban Decay is such a wonderful brand, this loose finishing powder is the perfect touch to finish your face." in 1 review
Regan C.
I absolutely love his powder. I can set my foundation in my smile lines and they do not crease over a period of time. My concealer doesn’t crease into my bags or anything! If my foundation is too light his gives me a little bit more color. A little bit goes a long way with powder and that’s what’s so great! The price is a little up there but it lasts me a long time!
Sylvia B.
Gulfport
As cliche as it sounds, Naked powder literally leaves you feeling naked in a good way. Unlike a lot of powders, this one is so light and gentle on the skin, and you don’t have to constantly reapply throughout the day. Long lasting, full coverage, with an amazingly flawless finish! Highly recommended!
Lonza H.
Review for: Medium Dark more...
The Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder by Urban Decay is great powder that covers the skin very well and matches my skin wonderfully. It is easy to apply and has a natural loose powder finish, which is perfect for my every day look. I would recommend this product again and is looking forward to using it again!
Sarah L.
Love this powder. Even better I got it on sale, but it’s worth the cost. I’m fair but the light looks great on my skin. Comes in multiple shades to match your general skin tone. Gives a smooth matte finish and is very light. Easy to apply and doesn’t cake or crease.
Kaylie S.
Dixon
Review for: Light more...
I received this powder as a Christmas present and i have never tried a powder than doesn’t dry me out. I am in love with the fact that it doesn’t dry me out and it doesn’t look like actual powder on my face. I don’t even have to use a setting spray when using it. I would absolutely repurchase it!
Erin R.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Medium Dark more...
I forgot how great this powder is. This is the first powder I didn’t have to press into my skin to set effectively. Dusting it onto my skin was enough! The shades are neutral but didn’t make my skin color look weird. It’s also GREAT at controlling oil.
Desiree D.
Culver City, CA
Review for: Light more...
His finishing powder is very light and soft so it goes on very well and achieves airbrushed makeup look. I am very pale and use the lightest shade, however in flash photos it made my face white and for that reason I discontinued using it.
Ana Carolina L.
Just not he right color, but the way it goes on my skin it’s just awesome. I like to use with a big brush. It worked very well except for the color that was lighter than mine. I’ll definitely but another shade for me.
Santana L.
Vega Baja
Makeup is my thing I love this product it keeps your skin so nice and firm it doesn’t feel heavy or with a blop of makeup it at a affordable price the smells is manageable it leave you a clean look and easy to use
Emily S.
Estero, FL
Great great coverage! I love this for an everyday use and also for going out! It stays on all day and doesn’t look pressed or where you can see the powder in your pores. Goes on very smooth and easy! I love it
Danielle E.
Wishek, ND
Is this a finishing powder or a loose foundation being they come in different skin tones?
Lu C.
How does this compare to the Laura Mercier translucent powder?
Cassandra W.
Does this settle in the lines under your eyes? No matter what I do, my concealer always creases and looks terrible when I use a setting powder on it.
Diamond G.
Matteson, IL
Does this setting powder work well with all different kinds of skin tones ?