BY URBAN DECAY #18 in Contouring

Naked Skin Shapeshifter is more than a contour kit. This three-in-one complexion palette provides everything you need to contour, color-correct and highlight. One side contains powders (three for contouring and one pearl shade for highlighting), and the other holds creams (two for contouring, two for color-correcting and one pearl shade for highlighting).

Available in two color ways that span the complexion spectrum—Light Medium Shift for light to medium skin tones and Medium Dark Shift for medium to dark skin tones—Naked Skin Shapeshifter has everybody covered. If you fall somewhere in the middle, mix the shades in either palette to create your own custom tones. You can even layer the powder and cream formulas to achieve a longer-wearing, more intense effect.

Naked Skin Shapeshifter is contouring the Naked way. Every shade is blendable, buildable and forgiving—so your skin still looks like skin. We curated a range of shades and textures for the flexibility to create any look. The medium and dark contour shades allow you to achieve any level of contouring, from subtle shaping to more intense, sculpted effects. The color correctors neutralize dark areas under the eyes for a wide-awake look. The light contour shades and highlighters enable you to bring light to the high points of the face—for glowing, youthful-looking Naked skin.

Our powders are finely milled for an ultra-silky feel and a clean finish. The creams blend into the skin for a seamless finish—giving you the best of both worlds.

Naked Skin Shapeshifter comes in a super-sleek, travel-ready case with a dimensional, “contoured” effect. Slim enough to take with you, this palette is still packed with nine shades. A double-sided mirror separates the powders from the creams and keeps them clean and mess-free.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Cream Ingredients:

Isononyl Isononanoate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Dimethicone, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Silica [Nano] / Silica, Polyethylene, Tribehenin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate [Nano] / Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Silica, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate

All Shades May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 75470 / Carmine

Powder Ingredients:

Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyethylene, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Alumina

All Shades May Contain:

Mica, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake

• What are your honest thoughts on Urban Decay Naked Skin S...1 Answers
  • I am indecisive on purchasing this palette or the Kat Von...4 Answers
  • Sephora has a sale for Urban Decay Naked Skin Shapeshifte...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "i am actually really impressed by this palette. the medium dark one is actually dark enough to bronze and give me a hard contour on my skin! for reference i am in fenty 390/nc45-50/bare minerals hazelnut. i will use all the powders. im not a contour girl, mostly bronze but for travel this is great. its much skinnier than i thought it would be but that only helped its cause. i love the mirror and how this is made! gorgeous. only thing is the cremes are not realistically for girls of color. the one thats supposed to be under eye concealer is crazy light & ashy. could be a concealer for a fairer skin tone.. and the contour creme is crazy dark which is pretty impressive. definitely will be using the powder more than the creme (except the red.. thats gold 😩). powder did have some fallout but a little goes a loooooooooooong way! & the cremes are soooo creamy & soft! honestly this is worth the price especially since its gonna last a long time. didnt think this would be for me but got it anyways and now im very pressed and happy (:" in 109 reviews
  • "my favourite contour palette!! so so amazing, the pigmentation is unreal & the highlighter is insane😍 not the cheapest however you get what you pay for. there is both cream and powder shades and also a mirror which means it’s ideal for travelling. i would 100% recommend this product. even though i have it in the shade “light” the contour shades are still quite deep so wouldn’t say it’s perfect for very pale skin. apart from that it’s amazing!! will definitely be buying again." in 11 reviews
Tami W.
Review for: Light Medium Shift more...
I will be glad to update my review if someone can show me how to use this and not look like a clown. I bought this really hoping to get a clue on this new highlighting and contouring concept. But to no avail.
Veronica H.
Marietta, GA
Review for: Light Medium Shift more...
At first I didn’t expect to like this as much as I do but this has become my go to contour palette. I love how easy this is to bring everywhere and multiuse. I use the powders as eyeshadows sometimes and the darker color corrector as a light blush too.
Noa G.
New York
Review for: Light Medium Shift more...
Great product because it has a cream side and powder side. Cool packaging. It’s a good price. Good mirror. It is easy to apply and use. Stays on all day. Heavy packaging. I️ would recommend it to others who really like makeup.
Jasmine W.
Wahiawa
I love it!!! Love it!!! I love how the creams and the powders are separated. The creams are so easy to blend out. The powders are a bit chalky but they are perfect if your a beginner like me
Hannan T.
Review for: Medium Dark Shift more...
I am actually really impressed by this palette. The medium dark one is actually dark enough to bronze and give me a hard contour on my skin! For reference I am in Fenty 390/NC45-50/Bare Minerals Hazelnut. I will use all the powders. Im not a contour girl, mostly bronze but for travel this is great. Its much skinnier than i thought it would be but that only helped its cause. I love the mirror and how this is made! Gorgeous. Only thing is the cremes are not realistically for girls of color. The one thats supposed to be under eye concealer is crazy light & ashy. Could be a concealer for a fairer skin tone.. and the contour creme is crazy dark which is pretty impressive. Definitely will be using the powder more than the creme (except the red.. thats gold 😩). Powder did have some fallout but a little goes a loooooooooooong way! & the cremes are soooo creamy & soft! Honestly this is worth the price especially since its gonna last a long time. Didnt think this would be for me but got it anyways and now im very pressed and happy (:
Leigh F.
Tualatin, OR
Review for: Light Medium Shift more...
I have pretty fair skin, combo dry/oily leaning more towards dry the older I get. The powders in this palette are BEAUTIFUL and very pigmented, very buttery and soft. The concealers in here are pretty drying though. I have tried using the lightest concealer lightly under my eyes before and while it covers up my dark circles well, my under eyes creased pretty badly by the end of the day. I've never looked OLD after wearing makeup before and I'm pretty young so that was pretty alarming. My recent way to wear this palette though is to use the salmon concealer to outline my eyebrows! I pencil in my eyebrows and finish them off by taking a RT skinny eyeliner brush, dip in concealer from this palette, and just barely outline my eyebrows and blend in the concealer. It seriously makes my brows POP. Lastly, for contour, I do like the lightest contour powder. The darkest contour/bronzer powder is far too orange for my skintone but maybe I'll find another use for it later. Overall this palette is awesome and versatile and even though the concealer doesn't really work under my eyes the rest of the palette is awesome. I didn't mention the highlighter!! The powder highlighter is nice. Its not in your face like I prefer, instead it's very subtle, but it's still nice.
Sirena N.
Review for: Light Medium Shift more...
I love that you get both cream and powder products in this travel-friendly packaging. The mirror is also dividing the two that way you don't get a messy mix-up. I really enjoy using all the powders in this palette, though I feel that the contour shade is just a bit warm for contouring. The cream products are more of a "dry" formula, which means they dry a little quicker than I would like and can be a bit harder to blend out. My biggest fault with the palette are the highlighters, particularly the cream one. They're extremely subtle, which I usually like, but this one is just too subtle!
Dominique S.
I'm having a tough time with rating this palette. I purchased it as an early release and was absolutely in love with it (thereby giving it 5 stars on Sephora). However, now that I've had time to use it repeatedly, I've seen some pretty irritating issues. First off despite experimenting with primers from 3 different companies on different days (1.Smashbox Photofinish 2.Laura Geller Spackle 3. Laura Mercier Radiance) I still end up with a "cakey" look under my eyes, around my nose, forehead, and upper lip area. Secondly, I always use my BeautyBlender (wet of course) to blend everything out so when applying a highlighter and contour CREAM, I expect it to blend on my skin, not pill off. Lastly, the powders have so much fall out with minimal color pay off. The entire purpose of using powders on top of creams is really just to amp the contour and blend it out naturally. As a whole, you open this stunning box and think..."yes! 9 shades, 2 mirrors, creamy, dreamy, pearlized highlighter...does it get any better than this? Sadly, it does get better than that, just not with that palette. 🤔😔
Maddie 🌸.
Love this contour kit and how it's a mix of powders and creams. They both blend out really easily making it beginner friendly! And the highlight shade is gorgeous!
Brandi K.
Lolo, MT
This naked shape shifter palette is one of the best products of 2017 in my opinion, you get powders on one side and cream on the other side for contouring, color correcting and highlighting divided by a thick mirror to keep the two different products separated. I love the colors they all blend well and being able to have so many products in one little palette is amazing definitely a must for someone on the go and does not want a bunch of products to pack around. The cream highlighter is adds a pretty natural glow but add the powder highlight on top and it's super glow time without a bunch of glitter. This I super versatile palette I highly recommend this one out of all the other contouring kits. Urban Decay Naked Skin Shapeshifter
I am looking for a good contouring palette. Is this a good One?
Laurie S.
GRABILL, IN
I am indecisive on purchasing this palette or the Kat Von D Shade and Light. Any thoughts? What do people recommend?
Esmeralda R.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this product worth the price?
Alicia J.
Chelmsford, Essex
How much is it??
Elizabeth G.
Philadelphia, PA
How is this for contouring beginners? I really want it but it seems kinda complicated.