BY URBAN DECAY #15 in Contouring

Naked Skin Shapeshifter is more than a contour kit. This three-in-one complexion palette provides everything you need to contour, color-correct and highlight. One side contains powders (three for contouring and one pearl shade for highlighting), and the other holds creams (two for contouring, two for color-correcting and one pearl shade for highlighting).

Available in two color ways that span the complexion spectrum—Light Medium Shift for light to medium skin tones and Medium Dark Shift for medium to dark skin tones—Naked Skin Shapeshifter has everybody covered. If you fall somewhere in the middle, mix the shades in either palette to create your own custom tones. You can even layer the powder and cream formulas to achieve a longer-wearing, more intense effect.

Naked Skin Shapeshifter is contouring the Naked way. Every shade is blendable, buildable and forgiving—so your skin still looks like skin. We curated a range of shades and textures for the flexibility to create any look. The medium and dark contour shades allow you to achieve any level of contouring, from subtle shaping to more intense, sculpted effects. The color correctors neutralize dark areas under the eyes for a wide-awake look. The light contour shades and highlighters enable you to bring light to the high points of the face—for glowing, youthful-looking Naked skin.

Our powders are finely milled for an ultra-silky feel and a clean finish. The creams blend into the skin for a seamless finish—giving you the best of both worlds.

Naked Skin Shapeshifter comes in a super-sleek, travel-ready case with a dimensional, “contoured” effect. Slim enough to take with you, this palette is still packed with nine shades. A double-sided mirror separates the powders from the creams and keeps them clean and mess-free.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Cream Ingredients:

Isononyl Isononanoate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Dimethicone, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Silica [Nano] / Silica, Polyethylene, Tribehenin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate [Nano] / Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Silica, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate

All Shades May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 75470 / Carmine

Powder Ingredients:

Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyethylene, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Alumina

All Shades May Contain:

Mica, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake

• What are your honest thoughts on Urban Decay Naked Skin S...1 Answers
  • I am indecisive on purchasing this palette or the Kat Von...4 Answers
  • Sephora has a sale for Urban Decay Naked Skin Shapeshifte...2 Answers
Urban Decay Naked Skin Shapeshifter
  • "i am actually really impressed by this palette. the medium dark one is actually dark enough to bronze and give me a hard contour on my skin! for reference i am in fenty 390/nc45-50/bare minerals hazelnut. i will use all the powders. im not a contour girl, mostly bronze but for travel this is great. its much skinnier than i thought it would be but that only helped its cause. i love the mirror and how this is made! gorgeous. only thing is the cremes are not realistically for girls of color. the one thats supposed to be under eye concealer is crazy light & ashy. could be a concealer for a fairer skin tone.. and the contour creme is crazy dark which is pretty impressive. definitely will be using the powder more than the creme (except the red.. thats gold 😩). powder did have some fallout but a little goes a loooooooooooong way! & the cremes are soooo creamy & soft! honestly this is worth the price especially since its gonna last a long time. didnt think this would be for me but got it anyways and now im very pressed and happy (:" in 109 reviews
  • "my favourite contour palette!! so so amazing, the pigmentation is unreal & the highlighter is insane😍 not the cheapest however you get what you pay for. there is both cream and powder shades and also a mirror which means it’s ideal for travelling. i would 100% recommend this product. even though i have it in the shade “light” the contour shades are still quite deep so wouldn’t say it’s perfect for very pale skin. apart from that it’s amazing!! will definitely be buying again." in 11 reviews
Camille F.
Studio City , CA
I love this palette. It has everything you need for color correcting (I don’t use green color correction) and contouring. It makes it so easy to travel with it as well because it has everything in one compact casing. One day you might feel like using powder and the next cream. With this you have both.
Chels M.
green river
Review for: Light Medium Shift more...
Has cream on one side for nose contouring, powder on the other for face countering. ALOT of product given to use. The highlighter is my every day go to. Worth the price. Would definitely recommend to others.
Kasey S.
Westchester, CA
Review for: Light Medium Shift more...
I LOVE THIS CONTOUR KIT!!

It's absolutely my favorite contour kit so much I want to purchase it again.

I'm a firm powder contour user, so I have almost used up all of that side, but when switching it up I do like the cream side - super easy to blend, very pigmented and long lasting.

Best part of this kit is the highlight.
10/10 would recommend. Totally fairly priced.
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Review for: Light Medium Shift more...
I love this product! I️t always applies evenly for me and you only need a little bit to go a long way. I️ have oily/acne prone skin and I️t didn’t effect that I️n any way which is great. Overall great product and would recommend to anyone!
Amanda B.
Schuykl Havn, PA
I had an itch to buy this and glad I did it performs wonderfully!!! The shades that are cream are smooth and buttery and the powders are very easy to work with as well. For a great price its a great buy
Amie F.
Redmond , OR
Review for: Light Medium Shift more...
I love this set, however, I only use like half of it. I am more of a fan of powder based contouring products. The highlighter in this was the first to, it’s truly amazing and probably the best highlighter I’ve used. I find I don’t use the whole pallet at all, but the things i do are staples in my routine. The price point is high for what you get, so I may look for full size versions of the things I love next time
Zoey J.
This pallet is hands down amazing. All the powder shades are beautiful and blend seamlessly. The creams are also not bad. I use the two peachy shades for color correcting. Definitely would buy again.
Cody Dawn M.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Review for: Medium Dark Shift more...
I was hesitant to buy this - I had been using some Tarte powder for Contour (Don't Be Afraid to Dazzle palette), and have the Anastasia Beverly Hills Cream Contour kit, plus a couple of the contour singles from the ABH powder kit. I have attached a comparison photo of the Cream Contour and the Shapeshifter.

I was looking into a few when deciding. The Lorac Contour was tempting (Lorac has amazing eyeshadows and I am sure their contour is the same!) but all but the deep Contour would be essentially useless to me, being medium tan (Estée Lauder Double wear 4N2 for reference). The two highlighting matte powders you can find anywhere, and the shimmer highlight is way too white and too pigmented for me.

The Anastasia powder contour kit had a better color variety, but runs too orange for my taste and aren't quite deep enough.

Enter the Shapeshifter - first was deciding on light or dark, since I fall in the middle. I am glad I ended up going with dark. I was hesitant about it, but it blends seamlessly and I need very little product. I bought this primarily for the powder since I already have the ABH Cream Contour. All of the powders are amazing. Both the lighter and darker Contour shades blend beautifully and are just the right tones. You can vary intensities very easily. The highlighter is straight amazing - it looks pink in the pan but goes on a beautiful gold.

The creams are what really surprised me here. I didn't think I would want to use them much since I already have a larger Cream kit, but I can say unequivocally that I prefer them to the Anastasia ones. They blend better and have better tones. The orange covered up my dark circles easily and didn't leave the heavy feeling that the Anastasia Cream did. The UD Cream also doesn't move around my foundation like ABH was prone to doing. That could be user error of course, but the less stiff formula is easier to work with. The ABH does have a broader range of Cream colors, though.

I also love the packaging. My only complaint is that one of the powders looks like it wants to pop out. I am going to glue it.

UPDATE: So, I have had the shapeshifter for a few months and still do love it. However, my stance on the contour cream has changed. Is the cream better than ABH still (in my opinion)? Definitely. As of late I have avoided it though as it sometimes moves my foundation, and I am not trying to start my face all over because it gets patchy. It didn’t move around every time like the ABH was prone to doing, but often enough that I don’t want to risk it. I am aware that this probably just means that I am terrible with cream contour. I do still think it was a worthwhile purchase, even just for the powder (though if you’re looking for straight powder with no highlight, I would for sure go with the Tarte face shaping palette. Blends amazing). Each powder pan is 0.13 oz. it is comparable to Anastasia’s powder and their singles that sell for $14 contain 0.11 oz. Proportionally, with adjustments being made for the amount of product, that is $49.65 worth of powder for the banana powder and the light and dark contour powders. 0.13 oz of urban decay highlighter would run you $14.70, as the full size highlighters they sell (0.23 oz) cost $26. So in total, just the powder side is worth around $64 of comparable product, if bought in singles. Would I pay that for just half? Heck no, but I do like all the powders, so I still see it as a worthwhile purchase and I use it often.
Tashia E.
Bristol, TN
Review for: Medium Dark Shift more...
This product really comes in handy during the summer when my face gets a deep dark tan. I can still highlight and contour my face. It works just as well as more expensive pallets and I recommend it.
Alana C.
Groveport, OH
Review for: Light Medium Shift more...
Bought this because I think it’s amazing to get the two different sides for those who wanna use creams & powders! I found that the darker shades appeared pretty dark and warm on my skin tone (I’m very pale), but that’s honestly my fault for not paying attention. I definitely don’t use all of the shades, but if you are medium - dark.. this would be fantastic! Good formulas overall!
I am looking for a good contouring palette. Is this a good One?
Laurie S.
GRABILL, IN
I am indecisive on purchasing this palette or the Kat Von D Shade and Light. Any thoughts? What do people recommend?
Esmeralda R.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this product worth the price?
Alicia J.
Chelmsford, Essex
How much is it??
Elizabeth G.
Philadelphia, PA
How is this for contouring beginners? I really want it but it seems kinda complicated.

back