BY URBAN DECAY

Naked Skin Shapeshifter is more than a contour kit. This three-in-one complexion palette provides everything you need to contour, color-correct and highlight. One side contains powders (three for contouring and one pearl shade for highlighting), and the other holds creams (two for contouring, two for color-correcting and one pearl shade for highlighting).

Available in two color ways that span the complexion spectrum—Light Medium Shift for light to medium skin tones and Medium Dark Shift for medium to dark skin tones—Naked Skin Shapeshifter has everybody covered. If you fall somewhere in the middle, mix the shades in either palette to create your own custom tones. You can even layer the powder and cream formulas to achieve a longer-wearing, more intense effect.

Naked Skin Shapeshifter is contouring the Naked way. Every shade is blendable, buildable and forgiving—so your skin still looks like skin. We curated a range of shades and textures for the flexibility to create any look. The medium and dark contour shades allow you to achieve any level of contouring, from subtle shaping to more intense, sculpted effects. The color correctors neutralize dark areas under the eyes for a wide-awake look. The light contour shades and highlighters enable you to bring light to the high points of the face—for glowing, youthful-looking Naked skin.

Our powders are finely milled for an ultra-silky feel and a clean finish. The creams blend into the skin for a seamless finish—giving you the best of both worlds.

Naked Skin Shapeshifter comes in a super-sleek, travel-ready case with a dimensional, “contoured” effect. Slim enough to take with you, this palette is still packed with nine shades. A double-sided mirror separates the powders from the creams and keeps them clean and mess-free.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Cream Ingredients:

Isononyl Isononanoate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Dimethicone, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Silica [Nano] / Silica, Polyethylene, Tribehenin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate [Nano] / Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Silica, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate

All Shades May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 75470 / Carmine

Powder Ingredients:

Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyethylene, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Alumina

All Shades May Contain:

Mica, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake

• What are your honest thoughts on Urban Decay Naked Skin S...1 Answers
  • I am indecisive on purchasing this palette or the Kat Von...4 Answers
  • Sephora has a sale for Urban Decay Naked Skin Shapeshifte...2 Answers
Urban Decay Naked Skin Shapeshifter
  • "i am actually really impressed by this palette. the medium dark one is actually dark enough to bronze and give me a hard contour on my skin! for reference i am in fenty 390/nc45-50/bare minerals hazelnut. i will use all the powders. im not a contour girl, mostly bronze but for travel this is great. its much skinnier than i thought it would be but that only helped its cause. i love the mirror and how this is made! gorgeous. only thing is the cremes are not realistically for girls of color. the one thats supposed to be under eye concealer is crazy light & ashy. could be a concealer for a fairer skin tone.. and the contour creme is crazy dark which is pretty impressive. definitely will be using the powder more than the creme (except the red.. thats gold 😩). powder did have some fallout but a little goes a loooooooooooong way! & the cremes are soooo creamy & soft! honestly this is worth the price especially since its gonna last a long time. didnt think this would be for me but got it anyways and now im very pressed and happy (:" in 109 reviews
  • "my favourite contour palette!! so so amazing, the pigmentation is unreal & the highlighter is insane😍 not the cheapest however you get what you pay for. there is both cream and powder shades and also a mirror which means it’s ideal for travelling. i would 100% recommend this product. even though i have it in the shade “light” the contour shades are still quite deep so wouldn’t say it’s perfect for very pale skin. apart from that it’s amazing!! will definitely be buying again." in 11 reviews
Aimee D.
Hazard, KY
Review for: Light Medium Shift more...
This is ahhh-making! I purchased this from Ulta, and the price was definitely reasonable for the amount of product. I’m Fair/light skinned. The contour shades are so perfect! I love that it has cream products and powder products in one palette. I can contour with the cream side and set it with the powder contour for all day wear. It looks absolutely beautiful on the skin. I absolutely will purchase this again when I run out! I highly recommend it!
Veronica C.
Desert Hot Springs
You have to have a super extra light hand when applying this. It is super pigmented and a little goes a really long way. It comes with both power and cream contour pigments. Plus a really natural but cute highlighter.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
Review for: Light Medium Shift more...
I got this for half off at Ulta last week and used points to buy it, so free for me! What a steal!! This palette is so versatile and so many uses yet it’s very compact!!! Great for travel or limited storage space in your vanity. I am fair/light skin toned and purchased the light compact and I think I’ll be able to use all of the colors in it, possibly not the darkest shade of contour but there’s always another use for it! Highly recommend this even at full price
Camille F.
Studio City , CA
I love this palette. It has everything you need for color correcting (I don’t use green color correction) and contouring. It makes it so easy to travel with it as well because it has everything in one compact casing. One day you might feel like using powder and the next cream. With this you have both.
Shauntaya N.
Review for: Medium Dark Shift more...
I gave this a 3 star because I can’t use everything. I thing this should be renamed to Medium. I have a deeper complexion and I wish I could use everything. I love the mirrors! I love the fact that it’s so compact!
Chels M.
green river
Review for: Light Medium Shift more...
Has cream on one side for nose contouring, powder on the other for face countering. ALOT of product given to use. The highlighter is my every day go to. Worth the price. Would definitely recommend to others.
Kasey S.
Westchester, CA
Review for: Light Medium Shift more...
I LOVE THIS CONTOUR KIT!!

It's absolutely my favorite contour kit so much I want to purchase it again.

I'm a firm powder contour user, so I have almost used up all of that side, but when switching it up I do like the cream side - super easy to blend, very pigmented and long lasting.

Best part of this kit is the highlight.
10/10 would recommend. Totally fairly priced.
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Review for: Light Medium Shift more...
I love this product! I️t always applies evenly for me and you only need a little bit to go a long way. I️ have oily/acne prone skin and I️t didn’t effect that I️n any way which is great. Overall great product and would recommend to anyone!
Amanda B.
Schuykl Havn, PA
I had an itch to buy this and glad I did it performs wonderfully!!! The shades that are cream are smooth and buttery and the powders are very easy to work with as well. For a great price its a great buy
Amie F.
Redmond, OR
Review for: Light Medium Shift more...
I love this set, however, I only use like half of it. I am more of a fan of powder based contouring products. The highlighter in this was the first to, it’s truly amazing and probably the best highlighter I’ve used. I find I don’t use the whole pallet at all, but the things i do are staples in my routine. The price point is high for what you get, so I may look for full size versions of the things I love next time
I am looking for a good contouring palette. Is this a good One?
Laurie S.
GRABILL, IN
I am indecisive on purchasing this palette or the Kat Von D Shade and Light. Any thoughts? What do people recommend?
Veronica S.
Is either of these med or full coverage? Urban Decay Naked Skin Shapeshifter [product:kat-von-d-shade-+-light-face-contour-palette] looking for something similar to foundation that will work year round without buying several shades
Paola Nicole T.
How do the shades workout for different skin tones?
Esmeralda R.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this product worth the price?