BY URBAN DECAY #18 in Contouring

Naked Skin Shapeshifter is more than a contour kit. This three-in-one complexion palette provides everything you need to contour, color-correct and highlight. One side contains powders (three for contouring and one pearl shade for highlighting), and the other holds creams (two for contouring, two for color-correcting and one pearl shade for highlighting).

Available in two color ways that span the complexion spectrum—Light Medium Shift for light to medium skin tones and Medium Dark Shift for medium to dark skin tones—Naked Skin Shapeshifter has everybody covered. If you fall somewhere in the middle, mix the shades in either palette to create your own custom tones. You can even layer the powder and cream formulas to achieve a longer-wearing, more intense effect.

Naked Skin Shapeshifter is contouring the Naked way. Every shade is blendable, buildable and forgiving—so your skin still looks like skin. We curated a range of shades and textures for the flexibility to create any look. The medium and dark contour shades allow you to achieve any level of contouring, from subtle shaping to more intense, sculpted effects. The color correctors neutralize dark areas under the eyes for a wide-awake look. The light contour shades and highlighters enable you to bring light to the high points of the face—for glowing, youthful-looking Naked skin.

Our powders are finely milled for an ultra-silky feel and a clean finish. The creams blend into the skin for a seamless finish—giving you the best of both worlds.

Naked Skin Shapeshifter comes in a super-sleek, travel-ready case with a dimensional, “contoured” effect. Slim enough to take with you, this palette is still packed with nine shades. A double-sided mirror separates the powders from the creams and keeps them clean and mess-free.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Cream Ingredients:

Isononyl Isononanoate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Dimethicone, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Silica [Nano] / Silica, Polyethylene, Tribehenin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate [Nano] / Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Silica, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate

All Shades May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 75470 / Carmine

Powder Ingredients:

Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyethylene, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Alumina

All Shades May Contain:

Mica, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake

• What are your honest thoughts on Urban Decay Naked Skin S...1 Answers
  • I am indecisive on purchasing this palette or the Kat Von...4 Answers
  • Sephora has a sale for Urban Decay Naked Skin Shapeshifte...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "i am actually really impressed by this palette. the medium dark one is actually dark enough to bronze and give me a hard contour on my skin! for reference i am in fenty 390/nc45-50/bare minerals hazelnut. i will use all the powders. im not a contour girl, mostly bronze but for travel this is great. its much skinnier than i thought it would be but that only helped its cause. i love the mirror and how this is made! gorgeous. only thing is the cremes are not realistically for girls of color. the one thats supposed to be under eye concealer is crazy light & ashy. could be a concealer for a fairer skin tone.. and the contour creme is crazy dark which is pretty impressive. definitely will be using the powder more than the creme (except the red.. thats gold 😩). powder did have some fallout but a little goes a loooooooooooong way! & the cremes are soooo creamy & soft! honestly this is worth the price especially since its gonna last a long time. didnt think this would be for me but got it anyways and now im very pressed and happy (:" in 109 reviews
  • "my favourite contour palette!! so so amazing, the pigmentation is unreal & the highlighter is insane😍 not the cheapest however you get what you pay for. there is both cream and powder shades and also a mirror which means it’s ideal for travelling. i would 100% recommend this product. even though i have it in the shade “light” the contour shades are still quite deep so wouldn’t say it’s perfect for very pale skin. apart from that it’s amazing!! will definitely be buying again." in 11 reviews
Lily M.
Mid Glamorgan , ['', '', '']
Review for: Light Medium Shift more...
My favourite contour palette!! So so amazing, the pigmentation is unreal & the highlighter is insane😍 Not the cheapest however you get what you pay for. There is both cream and powder shades and also a mirror which means it’s ideal for travelling. I would 100% recommend this product. Even though i have it in the shade “light” the contour shades are still quite deep so wouldn’t say it’s perfect for very pale skin. Apart from that it’s amazing!! Will definitely be buying again.
victoria j.
New Westminster , BC
The powders in this pallet are beautiful ,pigmented and buttery ,but the creams on the other hand are dry ,I think this pallet is best suited for someone with very oily skin ,I have combination skin so I mix oil into the creams ,and they blend okay the cream contour is the perfect shade its cool toned but not muddy ,The packaging is heavy and feels expensive, I paid half price for this product but I wouldn't pay full price
Alison B.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Light Medium Shift more...
I absolutely love the cream contour shade, it blend me seamlessly and are super creamy (not dry like the KVD OR ABH cream contour). The concealer/colour corrector cream shades were fairly good, but I would prefer the concealer to be more pigmented and the colour corrector to be a bit more peachy (it is very close to the colour of the concealer when blended out)

Now my problem with this palette (and ultimately why I returned it) is because of the powder contour shades. I found the shades weren't quite right (too orange) and were SUPER pigmented. Like way too pigmented for a contour. They were pretty much as pigmented as a high quality eyeshadow. This would leave my contour having too sharp lines and being patchy.

Yes, the cream contour shade was great but it is not worth C$60. It is currently on sale at Sephora for C$40 so maybe I will get it again.
Jenna B.
Cardiff
Review for: Light Medium Shift more...
I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS PRODUCT. It blends beautifully and it is a great match for my skin. I don't find the light contour shade too cool toned which I admit, I was a bit worried about seeing as it's a lot of dollar. But it did not disappoint at all. All the shades are great, even the cream ones! I am terrified of cream contouring and even I could use it. I like to layer both sides up to make it more long lasting. I use every single shade in the palette. It's so versatile which I love. I always make sure this palette is on me because I love it so much. Don't regret buying and I would recommend to anyone who is looking for a really good contour kit with a lot of potential.
Erin L.
Drumheller, AB
Review for: Light Medium Shift more...
The only reason I'm not giving this 5 stars is because I have yet to test out the cream contour (which weirdly enough is what I bought it for). But I love the powder. I've been using drug store for a long time so I can really notice a difference. A little goes a long way. One swipe of my brush and I have enough on it for one part of my face. It blends extremely well (my friend had even pointed out how well my contour was blended). And the highlighter is very pretty. I use it under other highlighters but you could easily use it as a stand alone. I love that this kit has both powder and cream, and for a price that most kits only have one or the other. It's versatile and is a one stop go to and I love it for this reason.
Francina P.
dominican Republic
Urban Decay Naked Skin Shapeshifter When traveling we want all our makeup but what happens, we can not this palette is an excellent option when traveling because it has a contour and bronzer great, an illuminator and hightlight but nothing else is not powder if not in cream with a mirror why more ask?
Grace C.
Nailsea , Nailsea
Great contouring palette!! Super rich pigment so you do not need alot of product when using them. I love that you get cream and powder in the compact so you don't need separate products. I mainly use the powders on a daily basis and the shimmer highlight has nearly all gone in mine now where it's very well loved. The creams are quite firm so you do need to want them up a little to get the best blend. Unfortunately the packaging on mine broke easily which was the only disappointing thing about this for me.
2 colour options so great for everyone and you can mix/match the palettes depending on your preferences.
Stephanie W.
kamloops, BC
Review for: Light Medium Shift more...
just received this product for Christmas and couldn't be happier! the packaging is so nice like all of urban decay's products but I love that this has two sides! as for the actual product itself the highlighter is so so pigmented and sparkly a little really goes a long way, plus it doesn't really have a bunch of unnecessary things in it like most contour palettes I have use have extra things I won't use in them which usually jacks the price up more although I'm more of a powder contour type of person I love that this has both cream and powder contour plus 2 cream colour correctors, not sure of the price of this product but I love it, and would recommend!
Hiu S.
Review for: Light Medium Shift more...
I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS. It is seriously my best impulse buy. It is more pigmented for an intermediate user who is also wanting to get their cream contour game on. I bought this the same time as my Kat Von D Light & Shade. Definitely would purchase again. The packaging is such a plus!!
Sandrine G.
ruffec
Des quel est sorti j'étais en folie. Très bonne pigmentation rapport qualité prix au top surtout si ont sait pas trop où ont va et quoi choisir la ont à le choix entre crème poudre. Facile à travailler modulable et surtout ya un miroir je trouve cette palette pratique à emmener avec sois. Et le packaging est top
I am looking for a good contouring palette. Is this a good One?
Laurie S.
GRABILL, IN
I am indecisive on purchasing this palette or the Kat Von D Shade and Light. Any thoughts? What do people recommend?
Esmeralda R.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this product worth the price?
Alicia J.
Chelmsford, Essex
How much is it??
Elizabeth G.
Philadelphia, PA
How is this for contouring beginners? I really want it but it seems kinda complicated.