BY URBAN DECAY

Naked Skin Shapeshifter is more than a contour kit. This three-in-one complexion palette provides everything you need to contour, color-correct and highlight. One side contains powders (three for contouring and one pearl shade for highlighting), and the other holds creams (two for contouring, two for color-correcting and one pearl shade for highlighting).

Available in two color ways that span the complexion spectrum—Light Medium Shift for light to medium skin tones and Medium Dark Shift for medium to dark skin tones—Naked Skin Shapeshifter has everybody covered. If you fall somewhere in the middle, mix the shades in either palette to create your own custom tones. You can even layer the powder and cream formulas to achieve a longer-wearing, more intense effect.

Naked Skin Shapeshifter is contouring the Naked way. Every shade is blendable, buildable and forgiving—so your skin still looks like skin. We curated a range of shades and textures for the flexibility to create any look. The medium and dark contour shades allow you to achieve any level of contouring, from subtle shaping to more intense, sculpted effects. The color correctors neutralize dark areas under the eyes for a wide-awake look. The light contour shades and highlighters enable you to bring light to the high points of the face—for glowing, youthful-looking Naked skin.

Our powders are finely milled for an ultra-silky feel and a clean finish. The creams blend into the skin for a seamless finish—giving you the best of both worlds.

Naked Skin Shapeshifter comes in a super-sleek, travel-ready case with a dimensional, “contoured” effect. Slim enough to take with you, this palette is still packed with nine shades. A double-sided mirror separates the powders from the creams and keeps them clean and mess-free.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Cream Ingredients:

Isononyl Isononanoate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Dimethicone, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Silica [Nano] / Silica, Polyethylene, Tribehenin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate [Nano] / Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Silica, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate

All Shades May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 75470 / Carmine

Powder Ingredients:

Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyethylene, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Alumina

All Shades May Contain:

Mica, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake

• What are your honest thoughts on Urban Decay Naked Skin S...1 Answers
  • I am indecisive on purchasing this palette or the Kat Von...4 Answers
  • Sephora has a sale for Urban Decay Naked Skin Shapeshifte...2 Answers
Urban Decay Naked Skin Shapeshifter
  • "i am actually really impressed by this palette. the medium dark one is actually dark enough to bronze and give me a hard contour on my skin! for reference i am in fenty 390/nc45-50/bare minerals hazelnut. i will use all the powders. im not a contour girl, mostly bronze but for travel this is great. its much skinnier than i thought it would be but that only helped its cause. i love the mirror and how this is made! gorgeous. only thing is the cremes are not realistically for girls of color. the one thats supposed to be under eye concealer is crazy light & ashy. could be a concealer for a fairer skin tone.. and the contour creme is crazy dark which is pretty impressive. definitely will be using the powder more than the creme (except the red.. thats gold 😩). powder did have some fallout but a little goes a loooooooooooong way! & the cremes are soooo creamy & soft! honestly this is worth the price especially since its gonna last a long time. didnt think this would be for me but got it anyways and now im very pressed and happy (:" in 109 reviews
  • "my favourite contour palette!! so so amazing, the pigmentation is unreal & the highlighter is insane😍 not the cheapest however you get what you pay for. there is both cream and powder shades and also a mirror which means it’s ideal for travelling. i would 100% recommend this product. even though i have it in the shade “light” the contour shades are still quite deep so wouldn’t say it’s perfect for very pale skin. apart from that it’s amazing!! will definitely be buying again." in 11 reviews
Cole C.
Review for: Light Medium Shift more...
Urban Decay Naked Skin Shapeshifter This is a great contour, color correct and highlight palette. I am falling in Love with this palette more and more everyday! It applies well on your skin without the compact all at once feeling or look. It’s like the best natural touch with the contour affect. I love this palette! It comes with everything you need to contour! This is a MUST buy when trying to contour!! So go buy it you want be disappointed!
saylor b.
Jamestown , NC
I hate to give a product a bad rating but I bought this and was not impressed. I have tan olive skin and I bought the medium dark shade. I was super excited to purchase because it came with so many shades and 2 different formulas (cream/powder). The packaging and concept is great but the product itself is not. The creams are pigmented but I find that they are very muddy looking and don't blend well and the powder is too cakey for under the eye and the contour shades are muddy and patchy on my skin. I wanted to love it but I don't, I will be returning the product.
Emely G.
Plant City , FL
I've been obsessed with this contour palette! Comes with both powder and cream products to highlight and contour! The powders are sooo easy to blend and the highlight is to die for! This is a must have for the summer for that glowy flawless contour! Check out my video on my YouTube of my full review! Urban Decay Naked Skin Shapeshifter
Kelly B.
Saint Augustine
Review for: Light Medium Shift more...
I really love this and the only reason it's getting four stars is that I don't use the cream side as much though if you are someone who uses cream and powder contours and highlighters then this might work for you. I use the powder side except for my nose, I will use the cream side as the first layer of contour for my nose. It seems to last a long time. I've never had to reapply my powder contour throughout the day. I also set my face with powder and setting spray so nearly everything on my face stays where it supposed to. I'll continue using it for now
Jennifer H.
Catonsville, MD
This has quickly become my new go to contour palette. I am not usually into cream contour but this one blends so well and is colored so perfectly you can't help but love it. I haven't used the color correcting creams very much, but love the highlight and contour shades in this palette. The powders are all very beautiful, and can be used alone or paired with the creams to give your look a little something extra. You get a fair amount of product for your money. I used the tarte palette before this one, but this one has become my new go to.
Saream K.
Elk Grove, CA
Review for: Medium Dark Shift more...
I love love this but have a 4 because I don't use the cream too often. I'm not a creambased product gal but will use it when I'm going for a bold contour look that will last me all day so 5 for lasting power. But I would purchase the lighter one for daily use. This was gifted by a friend and I am grateful but I don't I only use the two powder contour shade and the banana shade occasionally. But definitely worth it, if you use both cream and powder. It's my first combo contour palette and I do love it overall.
Chelsea S.
As someone who has never really gotten into the contouring thing, this palette was everything I needed to start. I am very fair and most general "light to medium" sets like this are still too dark or orange-y for me. The shades in this palette are perfect. It's great to have both creams and powders to play with, and the powder highlight in this set is incredible. Each pan has a great texture and blends smoothly and easily. I enjoy this palette for everyday use and will consider packing it the next time I travel because it is so convenient and sleek.
Crystal L.
Fort lee, VA
Review for: Light Medium Shift more...
One of the best things urban decay could've done lol I love this contour and correcting palette. The contour shades are so good. A little goes a long way because the colors are so pigmented . Has the choice of both powder and cream which is amazing. The cream side is sooo creamy and smooth, BUT the correcting colors are not full coverage. Al thought it definitely is build able. And lastly the packaging in its self is so cute! I certainly recommend this to everyone!
Carolann C.
Wichita , KS
Review for: Light Medium Shift more...
I love this kit! The divider that doubles as a mirror is genius. You won't have to worry about getting powder in your cream products. The creams are nice and silky and do not feel thick when layered on top of foundation. The powders are so soft and blendable. I also love that you are given both a warm bronzer and a cool contour shade. Very versatile product that can take the place of many things at once. Great for travel and saving space.
Jessica J.
Russell, KY
Amazing, just amazing♡ I love this palette, it's a all in one. You get cream an powder contour, cream an powder highlight, an color correctors. Very pigmented, very easy to blend. The powder highlighter in this is gorgeous. Highly recommended, I use the light to medium ;) Urban Decay Naked Skin Shapeshifter
I am looking for a good contouring palette. Is this a good One?
Laurie S.
GRABILL, IN
I am indecisive on purchasing this palette or the Kat Von D Shade and Light. Any thoughts? What do people recommend?
Veronica S.
Is either of these med or full coverage? Urban Decay Naked Skin Shapeshifter [product:kat-von-d-shade-+-light-face-contour-palette] looking for something similar to foundation that will work year round without buying several shades
Paola Nicole T.
How do the shades workout for different skin tones?
Esmeralda R.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this product worth the price?