BY URBAN DECAY #19 in Contouring

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Naked Skin Shapeshifter is more than a contour kit. This three-in-one complexion palette provides everything you need to contour, color-correct and highlight. One side contains powders (three for contouring and one pearl shade for highlighting), and the other holds creams (two for contouring, two for color-correcting and one pearl shade for highlighting).

Available in two color ways that span the complexion spectrum—Light Medium Shift for light to medium skin tones and Medium Dark Shift for medium to dark skin tones—Naked Skin Shapeshifter has everybody covered. If you fall somewhere in the middle, mix the shades in either palette to create your own custom tones. You can even layer the powder and cream formulas to achieve a longer-wearing, more intense effect.

Naked Skin Shapeshifter is contouring the Naked way. Every shade is blendable, buildable and forgiving—so your skin still looks like skin. We curated a range of shades and textures for the flexibility to create any look. The medium and dark contour shades allow you to achieve any level of contouring, from subtle shaping to more intense, sculpted effects. The color correctors neutralize dark areas under the eyes for a wide-awake look. The light contour shades and highlighters enable you to bring light to the high points of the face—for glowing, youthful-looking Naked skin.

Our powders are finely milled for an ultra-silky feel and a clean finish. The creams blend into the skin for a seamless finish—giving you the best of both worlds.

Naked Skin Shapeshifter comes in a super-sleek, travel-ready case with a dimensional, “contoured” effect. Slim enough to take with you, this palette is still packed with nine shades. A double-sided mirror separates the powders from the creams and keeps them clean and mess-free.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Cream Ingredients:

Isononyl Isononanoate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Dimethicone, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Silica [Nano] / Silica, Polyethylene, Tribehenin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate [Nano] / Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Silica, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate

All Shades May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 75470 / Carmine

Powder Ingredients:

Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyethylene, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Alumina

All Shades May Contain:

Mica, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake

• What are your honest thoughts on Urban Decay Naked Skin S...1 Answers
  • I am indecisive on purchasing this palette or the Kat Von...4 Answers
  • Sephora has a sale for Urban Decay Naked Skin Shapeshifte...2 Answers
Urban Decay Naked Skin Shapeshifter
  • "i am actually really impressed by this palette. the medium dark one is actually dark enough to bronze and give me a hard contour on my skin! for reference i am in fenty 390/nc45-50/bare minerals hazelnut. i will use all the powders. im not a contour girl, mostly bronze but for travel this is great. its much skinnier than i thought it would be but that only helped its cause. i love the mirror and how this is made! gorgeous. only thing is the cremes are not realistically for girls of color. the one thats supposed to be under eye concealer is crazy light & ashy. could be a concealer for a fairer skin tone.. and the contour creme is crazy dark which is pretty impressive. definitely will be using the powder more than the creme (except the red.. thats gold 😩). powder did have some fallout but a little goes a loooooooooooong way! & the cremes are soooo creamy & soft! honestly this is worth the price especially since its gonna last a long time. didnt think this would be for me but got it anyways and now im very pressed and happy (:" in 109 reviews
  • "my favourite contour palette!! so so amazing, the pigmentation is unreal & the highlighter is insane😍 not the cheapest however you get what you pay for. there is both cream and powder shades and also a mirror which means it’s ideal for travelling. i would 100% recommend this product. even though i have it in the shade “light” the contour shades are still quite deep so wouldn’t say it’s perfect for very pale skin. apart from that it’s amazing!! will definitely be buying again." in 11 reviews
Sarah L.
Sussex
Review for: Light Medium Shift more...
This is a really unique concept, and I like the mirror in the middle! It’s a good product for someone who wants to get in to cream contouring, because it also has powders. The powder highlight shade is AMAZING!!!!
Sally L.
Walpole, MA
I just A D O R E the Urban Decay line of cosmetics and this one does not disappoint. Goes on lightly and smooth, even coverage for even the inexperienced such as myself. Have it only 4 stars as the cost is so high.
Crystal G.
Review for: Light Medium Shift more...
I am so glad I bought this. I was super skeptical at first because I thought this wouldn't work so well for my fair skin. I used it as soon as I got home with it and I fell in love. It blends so easily and lasts all day.
Dana L.
Dumfries , VA
I love these colors. They are perfect for any occasion. You can wear it to a party of even to work. I honestly think it compliments absolutely anyones face. It's perfect for any day. It lasts all day too. Perfect.
Tamara H.
Rialto, CA
Review for: Light Medium Shift more...
This is a really amazing product. The pigment on the contour shades, bronzing shades, blush, and highlighters are so pigmented. It is long lasting. I love the packaging. I'd definitely recommend it to everyone.
Taylor C.
North Liberty, IA
Review for: Light Medium Shift more...
The color selection is great for covering up and contouring. My favorite to use is the red shade as it works wonders on my under eyes. The contour shades are nice as well as the highlighters (powder and cream).
Iva B.
Cullman, AL
Review for: Light Medium Shift more...
My favorite! I literally LOVE anything Urban Decay. They are the best products ever and always come in such nice packaging. They are long lasting and can be found at any Ulta! I highly recommend this to others.
Sarah B.
I absolutely loveeeeee this palette!!! It looks great for every occasion, and applies very well. Lasts all day and is sold at an affordable cost at most makeup stores. I definitely recommended and I will be buying this again.
Aimee E.
Baldwin, NY
Review for: Light Medium Shift more...
Really like this palette. I use the powders more than the cremes but I feel it's a good contour/highlight palette for a beginner. Packaging is nice and sturdy. Great colors and great price. Def would recommend for anyone.
jo j.
Morton grove , IL
Review for: Medium Dark Shift more...
This is amazing. I like how they came out with a product with bought a crème an powder contour. If you don’t like crème then you can use the powder it work for everybody. The formula it self is great it apply and blends out beautifully
I am looking for a good contouring palette. Is this a good One?
Laurie S.
GRABILL, IN
I am indecisive on purchasing this palette or the Kat Von D Shade and Light. Any thoughts? What do people recommend?
Esmeralda R.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this product worth the price?
Alicia J.
Chelmsford, Essex
How much is it??
Elizabeth G.
Philadelphia, PA
How is this for contouring beginners? I really want it but it seems kinda complicated.

back