BY URBAN DECAY #18 in Contouring

Naked Skin Shapeshifter is more than a contour kit. This three-in-one complexion palette provides everything you need to contour, color-correct and highlight. One side contains powders (three for contouring and one pearl shade for highlighting), and the other holds creams (two for contouring, two for color-correcting and one pearl shade for highlighting).

Available in two color ways that span the complexion spectrum—Light Medium Shift for light to medium skin tones and Medium Dark Shift for medium to dark skin tones—Naked Skin Shapeshifter has everybody covered. If you fall somewhere in the middle, mix the shades in either palette to create your own custom tones. You can even layer the powder and cream formulas to achieve a longer-wearing, more intense effect.

Naked Skin Shapeshifter is contouring the Naked way. Every shade is blendable, buildable and forgiving—so your skin still looks like skin. We curated a range of shades and textures for the flexibility to create any look. The medium and dark contour shades allow you to achieve any level of contouring, from subtle shaping to more intense, sculpted effects. The color correctors neutralize dark areas under the eyes for a wide-awake look. The light contour shades and highlighters enable you to bring light to the high points of the face—for glowing, youthful-looking Naked skin.

Our powders are finely milled for an ultra-silky feel and a clean finish. The creams blend into the skin for a seamless finish—giving you the best of both worlds.

Naked Skin Shapeshifter comes in a super-sleek, travel-ready case with a dimensional, “contoured” effect. Slim enough to take with you, this palette is still packed with nine shades. A double-sided mirror separates the powders from the creams and keeps them clean and mess-free.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Cream Ingredients:

Isononyl Isononanoate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Dimethicone, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Silica [Nano] / Silica, Polyethylene, Tribehenin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate [Nano] / Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Silica, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate

All Shades May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 75470 / Carmine

Powder Ingredients:

Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyethylene, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Alumina

All Shades May Contain:

Mica, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake

• What are your honest thoughts on Urban Decay Naked Skin S...1 Answers
  • I am indecisive on purchasing this palette or the Kat Von...4 Answers
  • Sephora has a sale for Urban Decay Naked Skin Shapeshifte...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "i am actually really impressed by this palette. the medium dark one is actually dark enough to bronze and give me a hard contour on my skin! for reference i am in fenty 390/nc45-50/bare minerals hazelnut. i will use all the powders. im not a contour girl, mostly bronze but for travel this is great. its much skinnier than i thought it would be but that only helped its cause. i love the mirror and how this is made! gorgeous. only thing is the cremes are not realistically for girls of color. the one thats supposed to be under eye concealer is crazy light & ashy. could be a concealer for a fairer skin tone.. and the contour creme is crazy dark which is pretty impressive. definitely will be using the powder more than the creme (except the red.. thats gold 😩). powder did have some fallout but a little goes a loooooooooooong way! & the cremes are soooo creamy & soft! honestly this is worth the price especially since its gonna last a long time. didnt think this would be for me but got it anyways and now im very pressed and happy (:" in 109 reviews
  • "my favourite contour palette!! so so amazing, the pigmentation is unreal & the highlighter is insane😍 not the cheapest however you get what you pay for. there is both cream and powder shades and also a mirror which means it’s ideal for travelling. i would 100% recommend this product. even though i have it in the shade “light” the contour shades are still quite deep so wouldn’t say it’s perfect for very pale skin. apart from that it’s amazing!! will definitely be buying again." in 11 reviews
Mallory R.
Little Rock
Review for: Light Medium Shift more...
This pallet amazed me with the very first use! The creams are soft, give great coverage, and are extremely blendable. On my first time using it I got the look I've been trying to get with many other products that never worked.
Hillary M.
Troy
Review for: Light Medium Shift more...
Start with your fav primer foundation routine. Then utilize the cream side first. Blend and let it set. Once set use the powder side. Fan for life. Don’t forget your setting spray!!Urban Decay Naked Skin Shapeshifter
Madalyn M.
Porter
Review for: Light Medium Shift more...
I think having color corrector, conture, highlight and conceal all in one palette is amazing. I have yet to see anything comparable, I have had this product for about 6 weeks, I purchased it from Ulta beauty and would probably not buy it again, I do use it frequently but I'm not in love with the entire palette.
Megan R.
This palette is awesome for daily use. I can easily put together a simple natural look using mostly this face palette and be out the door. It's also fantastic how they kept the cream and powder products separate so they don't mix.
Piper P.
Review for: Light Medium Shift more...
I love the fact that this pallet has both cream and powder so you can choose. It is 50 bucks which is not back for the cream and powder. I've had it for two years and it's still had probably 4-5 more years left I love it so so much i would totally recommend it.
Tara O.
Brick, NJ
Urban Decay cosmetics are the bomb.com!!! This has such a soft, light texture. It goes on smooth as butta!!!!! My skin tone is medium and a tad dry. I recommend, honey!!!
Heyde M.
One of my favorite palettes! Greatly pigmented, creamy and the colors are beautiful. I love this for a natural makeup look. It's very easy to apply and blends beautifully. I'll definitely continue to buy this product!
Marley W.
Hyden, KY
I am on the fence with this product. The concept is great, love the packaging. The powder side is good but the creme side is drying and hard to work with on my skin. :-/ wanted to love this. Maybe I just got a bad one.
Crystal G.
Review for: Light Medium Shift more...
I am so glad I bought this. I was super skeptical at first because I thought this wouldn't work so well for my fair skin. I used it as soon as I got home with it and I fell in love. It blends so easily and lasts all day.
Sarah L.
Sussex
Review for: Light Medium Shift more...
This is a really unique concept, and I like the mirror in the middle! It’s a good product for someone who wants to get in to cream contouring, because it also has powders. The powder highlight shade is AMAZING!!!!
I am looking for a good contouring palette. Is this a good One?
Laurie S.
GRABILL, IN
I am indecisive on purchasing this palette or the Kat Von D Shade and Light. Any thoughts? What do people recommend?
Esmeralda R.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this product worth the price?
Alicia J.
Chelmsford, Essex
How much is it??
Elizabeth G.
Philadelphia, PA
How is this for contouring beginners? I really want it but it seems kinda complicated.