BY URBAN DECAY

Naked Skin Shapeshifter is more than a contour kit. This three-in-one complexion palette provides everything you need to contour, color-correct and highlight. One side contains powders (three for contouring and one pearl shade for highlighting), and the other holds creams (two for contouring, two for color-correcting and one pearl shade for highlighting).

Available in two color ways that span the complexion spectrum—Light Medium Shift for light to medium skin tones and Medium Dark Shift for medium to dark skin tones—Naked Skin Shapeshifter has everybody covered. If you fall somewhere in the middle, mix the shades in either palette to create your own custom tones. You can even layer the powder and cream formulas to achieve a longer-wearing, more intense effect.

Naked Skin Shapeshifter is contouring the Naked way. Every shade is blendable, buildable and forgiving—so your skin still looks like skin. We curated a range of shades and textures for the flexibility to create any look. The medium and dark contour shades allow you to achieve any level of contouring, from subtle shaping to more intense, sculpted effects. The color correctors neutralize dark areas under the eyes for a wide-awake look. The light contour shades and highlighters enable you to bring light to the high points of the face—for glowing, youthful-looking Naked skin.

Our powders are finely milled for an ultra-silky feel and a clean finish. The creams blend into the skin for a seamless finish—giving you the best of both worlds.

Naked Skin Shapeshifter comes in a super-sleek, travel-ready case with a dimensional, “contoured” effect. Slim enough to take with you, this palette is still packed with nine shades. A double-sided mirror separates the powders from the creams and keeps them clean and mess-free.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Cream Ingredients:

Isononyl Isononanoate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Dimethicone, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Silica [Nano] / Silica, Polyethylene, Tribehenin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate [Nano] / Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Silica, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate

All Shades May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 75470 / Carmine

Powder Ingredients:

Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyethylene, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Alumina

All Shades May Contain:

Mica, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake

• What are your honest thoughts on Urban Decay Naked Skin S...1 Answers
  • I am indecisive on purchasing this palette or the Kat Von...4 Answers
  • Sephora has a sale for Urban Decay Naked Skin Shapeshifte...2 Answers
Urban Decay Naked Skin Shapeshifter
  • "i am actually really impressed by this palette. the medium dark one is actually dark enough to bronze and give me a hard contour on my skin! for reference i am in fenty 390/nc45-50/bare minerals hazelnut. i will use all the powders. im not a contour girl, mostly bronze but for travel this is great. its much skinnier than i thought it would be but that only helped its cause. i love the mirror and how this is made! gorgeous. only thing is the cremes are not realistically for girls of color. the one thats supposed to be under eye concealer is crazy light & ashy. could be a concealer for a fairer skin tone.. and the contour creme is crazy dark which is pretty impressive. definitely will be using the powder more than the creme (except the red.. thats gold 😩). powder did have some fallout but a little goes a loooooooooooong way! & the cremes are soooo creamy & soft! honestly this is worth the price especially since its gonna last a long time. didnt think this would be for me but got it anyways and now im very pressed and happy (:" in 109 reviews
  • "my favourite contour palette!! so so amazing, the pigmentation is unreal & the highlighter is insane😍 not the cheapest however you get what you pay for. there is both cream and powder shades and also a mirror which means it’s ideal for travelling. i would 100% recommend this product. even though i have it in the shade “light” the contour shades are still quite deep so wouldn’t say it’s perfect for very pale skin. apart from that it’s amazing!! will definitely be buying again." in 11 reviews
Maritza L.
I recently just bought it and I already love it !! I recommend makeup artist to use this if you want a full coverage product, its long lasting and i would definitely buy it again when i run out of it
Kelly V.
Romulus, MI
This is such a delightful, not surprisingly good product. I love Urban Decay. I was so excited to see this new product show up on the market. It works very well, does was it says it will do. Which as anyone who wears make-up knows you don't always get what you think Are going to get. I think this will work on many, many skin tones.
Kaytie K.
N Chesterfield , VA
Review for: Light Medium Shift more...
I really like this light colored contour kit. Th colors worked really well for my skin and they blended really well. It made the contour look very natural and I would definitely recommend for anyone looking for a suddle contoured look. I will totally be buying this product again.
Saniya H.
Fremont, CA
Review for: Light Medium Shift, Medium Dark Shift more...
Love how the palate serves 3 functions: highlight,contour, and color correct. In addition I love the fact it separated the powder from the cream. The all time winning fact is that you can use the powder highlighter shade without make up on to create a natural dewy summer look!
Gabrielle L.
Review for: Medium Dark Shift more...
It was very lightweight and gorgeous on my skin!! I loved it and my skin did too!!! My skin tone is a medium dark color and I have hyper pigmentation in which the orange and tan color mixed covered it up flawlessly. I will definitely buy this product because it's worth it!!
Kait E.
Another out of this world palette from Urban Decay! If you haven't tried it run, don't walk to your nearest beauty store! The color payoff is so good and the chosen shades are absolutely stunning!!! A must have for every beauty lover who is looking for something new.
Alexis D.
Bardstown, KY
Review for: Light Medium Shift more...
I didn't do too much contouring before buying this. I think this is so underrated though! It's so great and the packaging is wonderful for travel and having all your highlight and contour products in one. Can't say anything about the cream side though, I haven't tried it.
Maria C.
Tampa , FL
Review for: Light Medium Shift, Medium Dark Shift more...
I have been using this product for two weeks now and I've been having the best makeup in week. It makes bronzing/contouring look so natural and pretty. I always get lots of compliments on my makeup when I wear it. I love the duality and versatility of the pallet.
Mini M.
Review for: Light Medium Shift more...
The packaging is really nice with the separation between the creams and powders and the color assortment is great. I'm not a huge fan of the contour powders though. They're on the wetter side and grab at the skin when blending out. The highlight is beautiful.
Brooke 🌻.
Review for: Light Medium Shift more...
This is a great contour palette. This palette gives you the options of having 4 cream colors, and 4 powder colors. So it's like two palettes in one. Great light/medium colors for my skin tone. I'm pleased with this product and would recommend this.
I am looking for a good contouring palette. Is this a good One?
Laurie S.
GRABILL, IN
I am indecisive on purchasing this palette or the Kat Von D Shade and Light. Any thoughts? What do people recommend?
Veronica S.
Is either of these med or full coverage? Urban Decay Naked Skin Shapeshifter [product:kat-von-d-shade-+-light-face-contour-palette] looking for something similar to foundation that will work year round without buying several shades
Paola Nicole T.
How do the shades workout for different skin tones?
Esmeralda R.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this product worth the price?