BY URBAN DECAY

Naked Skin Shapeshifter is more than a contour kit. This three-in-one complexion palette provides everything you need to contour, color-correct and highlight. One side contains powders (three for contouring and one pearl shade for highlighting), and the other holds creams (two for contouring, two for color-correcting and one pearl shade for highlighting).

Available in two color ways that span the complexion spectrum—Light Medium Shift for light to medium skin tones and Medium Dark Shift for medium to dark skin tones—Naked Skin Shapeshifter has everybody covered. If you fall somewhere in the middle, mix the shades in either palette to create your own custom tones. You can even layer the powder and cream formulas to achieve a longer-wearing, more intense effect.

Naked Skin Shapeshifter is contouring the Naked way. Every shade is blendable, buildable and forgiving—so your skin still looks like skin. We curated a range of shades and textures for the flexibility to create any look. The medium and dark contour shades allow you to achieve any level of contouring, from subtle shaping to more intense, sculpted effects. The color correctors neutralize dark areas under the eyes for a wide-awake look. The light contour shades and highlighters enable you to bring light to the high points of the face—for glowing, youthful-looking Naked skin.

Our powders are finely milled for an ultra-silky feel and a clean finish. The creams blend into the skin for a seamless finish—giving you the best of both worlds.

Naked Skin Shapeshifter comes in a super-sleek, travel-ready case with a dimensional, “contoured” effect. Slim enough to take with you, this palette is still packed with nine shades. A double-sided mirror separates the powders from the creams and keeps them clean and mess-free.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Cream Ingredients:

Isononyl Isononanoate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Dimethicone, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Silica [Nano] / Silica, Polyethylene, Tribehenin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate [Nano] / Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Silica, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate

All Shades May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 75470 / Carmine

Powder Ingredients:

Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyethylene, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Alumina

All Shades May Contain:

Mica, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake

• What are your honest thoughts on Urban Decay Naked Skin S...1 Answers
  • I am indecisive on purchasing this palette or the Kat Von...4 Answers
  • Sephora has a sale for Urban Decay Naked Skin Shapeshifte...2 Answers
Urban Decay Naked Skin Shapeshifter
  • "i am actually really impressed by this palette. the medium dark one is actually dark enough to bronze and give me a hard contour on my skin! for reference i am in fenty 390/nc45-50/bare minerals hazelnut. i will use all the powders. im not a contour girl, mostly bronze but for travel this is great. its much skinnier than i thought it would be but that only helped its cause. i love the mirror and how this is made! gorgeous. only thing is the cremes are not realistically for girls of color. the one thats supposed to be under eye concealer is crazy light & ashy. could be a concealer for a fairer skin tone.. and the contour creme is crazy dark which is pretty impressive. definitely will be using the powder more than the creme (except the red.. thats gold 😩). powder did have some fallout but a little goes a loooooooooooong way! & the cremes are soooo creamy & soft! honestly this is worth the price especially since its gonna last a long time. didnt think this would be for me but got it anyways and now im very pressed and happy (:" in 109 reviews
  • "my favourite contour palette!! so so amazing, the pigmentation is unreal & the highlighter is insane😍 not the cheapest however you get what you pay for. there is both cream and powder shades and also a mirror which means it’s ideal for travelling. i would 100% recommend this product. even though i have it in the shade “light” the contour shades are still quite deep so wouldn’t say it’s perfect for very pale skin. apart from that it’s amazing!! will definitely be buying again." in 11 reviews
Julia M.
Ramsey, NJ
Review for: Light Medium Shift more...
I have very fair-light skin with cool-neutral undertones and this palette of contour shades was beautiful. None of the shades were to dark out even too light. The contour is long lasting and I would but this product again. I love the compact packaging and how there are cream and powder contour because I like cream contour for my nose, and powder for my cheeks. Great product!
Charlea M.
Caro
Review for: Light Medium Shift more...
This product from Urban Decay is just gorgeous. I use it a bunch, especially when I am traveling. The packaging is sleek enough that I can pack it into my makeup bag. I purchased it at Ulta for around $27 when it was on sale, and I do not regret it. The only reason it gets a 4 is because the lightest cream shade just doesn’t work for me. I tried using it as a concealer and it just creases on me. The highlighter shade is very potent and the same goes for the cream contour shades. I will definitely purchase this again.
Cindy M.
Review for: Light Medium Shift more...
Urban Decay Naked Skin Shapeshifter is in my opinion a great palette. It has everything. Contour shades in both powder and cream. Has highlighters in both cream and powder as well, but best of all this little compartment also includes a mirror!!!!! So not only do u receive 4 cream colors u receive 4 powders and a mirror in the same palette no more carrying three to four different items around
Chanell R.
River Ridge, LA
This product is great I went to Ulta last weekend asked the young lady to help me with a great contour kit (sensitive skin) and she picked this product. I must say it felt great on my face did not make me itch and goes on perfect along with the finish spray and the vitamin spray. These products are well worth the money.
Katie H.
Spooner, WI
Review for: Light Medium Shift more...
Wow, I seen this in store on sale for $22.50, and swatched them. The powders are incredibly creamy (I’m not just saying that either). After using it on my face, I can say I love the dark powder and cream contour and highlight shades. I’m not a fan of light contour in general but the shades were good in this. I also really enjoy the peachy correcting shade. They blend so nicely (the best creams I’ve used so far) and doesn’t look dirty. The highlight powder is STUNNING. I love the packaging and the dual mirror for each side.
Miranda X.
New Brighton, MN
Pros:
Powder side is very creamy and pigmented
Shades to fit all skin color
Love packaging
Easy to carry and touch up

Cons:
Cream sides is not good at all. When you touch it, it feels creamy, giving you the hope that it will blend well. The moment you apply it to skin, it becomes chalky and almost a powder (like a cream to powder). It can be great for those learning but if you want pigmentations and a cream contour/highlight that is creamy and easy to blend, I would opt out.
Shelby A.
I bought this in medium/dark and out of all the cream contour pallettes I've ever used this is by far one of the prettiest and easy to use. The cream starts off a little dark and intimidating but as you blend it out it becomes the perfect contour shade. The powder side is also great, you just need to be very light handed as they are all very pigmented. A little goes a long way. They are a bit dusty so be sure to tap your brush off before applying to your face. I LOVE THIS!
Cynthia C.
Tulare, CA
Review for: Medium Dark Shift more...
LOVE IT !!I have a fair combo skin and his works great or me !  The creams side dries down quickly to a powder finish and they are super easy to blend. This whole palette blends easily, is pigmented, and stays all day on my skin. The darkest shade on the powder side I use as an eyeshadow as it is too dark for me. Great for travel and worth the money for me.
Sabrina K.
Long Grove, IL
Review for: Light Medium Shift more...
This is one of my favorite higher end contouring palettes. The creams are amazing (the cream contour shade in this palette was the first cream contour I had ever used) as well as the powders themselves. Especially the powder that you can use to set under your eyes, or even just to clean up a contour. If you are powder contouring I highly recommend using a light hand since they are very pigmented. Don’t worry though they’re definitely blendable!
Emily G.
I've been hoping UD would do a contour palette and they didn't disappoint. The packaging is gorgeous and the product is great! They include everything you need in powder and cream formula - including color correctors! I have this in the light/medium and it just replace about 5 other products in my beauty drawer!
I am looking for a good contouring palette. Is this a good One?
Laurie S.
GRABILL, IN
I am indecisive on purchasing this palette or the Kat Von D Shade and Light. Any thoughts? What do people recommend?
Veronica S.
Is either of these med or full coverage? Urban Decay Naked Skin Shapeshifter [product:kat-von-d-shade-+-light-face-contour-palette] looking for something similar to foundation that will work year round without buying several shades
Paola Nicole T.
How do the shades workout for different skin tones?
Esmeralda R.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this product worth the price?