BY URBAN DECAY #19 in Contouring

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Naked Skin Shapeshifter is more than a contour kit. This three-in-one complexion palette provides everything you need to contour, color-correct and highlight. One side contains powders (three for contouring and one pearl shade for highlighting), and the other holds creams (two for contouring, two for color-correcting and one pearl shade for highlighting).

Available in two color ways that span the complexion spectrum—Light Medium Shift for light to medium skin tones and Medium Dark Shift for medium to dark skin tones—Naked Skin Shapeshifter has everybody covered. If you fall somewhere in the middle, mix the shades in either palette to create your own custom tones. You can even layer the powder and cream formulas to achieve a longer-wearing, more intense effect.

Naked Skin Shapeshifter is contouring the Naked way. Every shade is blendable, buildable and forgiving—so your skin still looks like skin. We curated a range of shades and textures for the flexibility to create any look. The medium and dark contour shades allow you to achieve any level of contouring, from subtle shaping to more intense, sculpted effects. The color correctors neutralize dark areas under the eyes for a wide-awake look. The light contour shades and highlighters enable you to bring light to the high points of the face—for glowing, youthful-looking Naked skin.

Our powders are finely milled for an ultra-silky feel and a clean finish. The creams blend into the skin for a seamless finish—giving you the best of both worlds.

Naked Skin Shapeshifter comes in a super-sleek, travel-ready case with a dimensional, “contoured” effect. Slim enough to take with you, this palette is still packed with nine shades. A double-sided mirror separates the powders from the creams and keeps them clean and mess-free.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Cream Ingredients:

Isononyl Isononanoate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Dimethicone, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Silica [Nano] / Silica, Polyethylene, Tribehenin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate [Nano] / Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Silica, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate

All Shades May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 75470 / Carmine

Powder Ingredients:

Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyethylene, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Alumina

All Shades May Contain:

Mica, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake

• What are your honest thoughts on Urban Decay Naked Skin S...1 Answers
  • I am indecisive on purchasing this palette or the Kat Von...4 Answers
  • Sephora has a sale for Urban Decay Naked Skin Shapeshifte...2 Answers
Urban Decay Naked Skin Shapeshifter
  • "i am actually really impressed by this palette. the medium dark one is actually dark enough to bronze and give me a hard contour on my skin! for reference i am in fenty 390/nc45-50/bare minerals hazelnut. i will use all the powders. im not a contour girl, mostly bronze but for travel this is great. its much skinnier than i thought it would be but that only helped its cause. i love the mirror and how this is made! gorgeous. only thing is the cremes are not realistically for girls of color. the one thats supposed to be under eye concealer is crazy light & ashy. could be a concealer for a fairer skin tone.. and the contour creme is crazy dark which is pretty impressive. definitely will be using the powder more than the creme (except the red.. thats gold 😩). powder did have some fallout but a little goes a loooooooooooong way! & the cremes are soooo creamy & soft! honestly this is worth the price especially since its gonna last a long time. didnt think this would be for me but got it anyways and now im very pressed and happy (:" in 109 reviews
  • "my favourite contour palette!! so so amazing, the pigmentation is unreal & the highlighter is insane😍 not the cheapest however you get what you pay for. there is both cream and powder shades and also a mirror which means it’s ideal for travelling. i would 100% recommend this product. even though i have it in the shade “light” the contour shades are still quite deep so wouldn’t say it’s perfect for very pale skin. apart from that it’s amazing!! will definitely be buying again." in 11 reviews
Dominique S.
I'm having a tough time with rating this palette. I purchased it as an early release and was absolutely in love with it (thereby giving it 5 stars on Sephora). However, now that I've had time to use it repeatedly, I've seen some pretty irritating issues. First off despite experimenting with primers from 3 different companies on different days (1.Smashbox Photofinish 2.Laura Geller Spackle 3. Laura Mercier Radiance) I still end up with a "cakey" look under my eyes, around my nose, forehead, and upper lip area. Secondly, I always use my BeautyBlender (wet of course) to blend everything out so when applying a highlighter and contour CREAM, I expect it to blend on my skin, not pill off. Lastly, the powders have so much fall out with minimal color pay off. The entire purpose of using powders on top of creams is really just to amp the contour and blend it out naturally. As a whole, you open this stunning box and think..."yes! 9 shades, 2 mirrors, creamy, dreamy, pearlized highlighter...does it get any better than this? Sadly, it does get better than that, just not with that palette. 🤔😔
Maddie 🌸.
Love this contour kit and how it's a mix of powders and creams. They both blend out really easily making it beginner friendly! And the highlight shade is gorgeous!
Katie A.
Coffeyville, KS
Review for: Light Medium Shift more...
I absolutely love this palette. I bought it on a whim and it literally has everything I need to do my makeup in one palette. There are both cream and powder formulas that you can use independently or use them together. For instance I use the dark orange shade underneath my eyes to cancel out my dark circles. I then put the poster to set my "concealer". I also used the lighter orangey shade on my eyelids as primer and to neutralize my eyelid. I then used the highlight as eyeshadow for every day use. I will buy this again. I love it!
Brandi K.
Lolo, MT
This naked shape shifter palette is one of the best products of 2017 in my opinion, you get powders on one side and cream on the other side for contouring, color correcting and highlighting divided by a thick mirror to keep the two different products separated. I love the colors they all blend well and being able to have so many products in one little palette is amazing definitely a must for someone on the go and does not want a bunch of products to pack around. The cream highlighter is adds a pretty natural glow but add the powder highlight on top and it's super glow time without a bunch of glitter. This I super versatile palette I highly recommend this one out of all the other contouring kits. Urban Decay Naked Skin Shapeshifter
Stacy B.
Jackson
Review for: Light Medium Shift more...
So far so good. I’m not use to using powder contour but these seem to go on smooth and blend easy. I’m more of a fair olive skin tone naturally right now I’m spray tanning. I would purchase this again
Natasha B.
Evarts, KY
Review for: Light Medium Shift more...
This is my absolute new favorite go to for contouring my face. The cream is a perfect starter and the powder is literally like butter. I love the color options given to mix and match for different skin tones. I don't like the lighter tones and prefer my concealer and setting powder over both the light cream or powder colors. I think the highlight is a beautiful glow, but can be cakey on dry skin tones. I would recommend this product for contouring alone and for oily to normal skin types, all colors would most likely work perfectly. The two sides with mirrors on both make applying the products easier and great for on the go.
Shawne D.
Winter Garden, FL
Review for: Light Medium Shift more...
I've been using this product for a couple months now and I can honestly say I love it! I love that it combines both cream and powder contour and highlight colors that are good for my skin tone--they took the guess work out of it--and it's so user friendly! Before I bought this product I had never cream contoured before but this formula is so smooth and easy to blend I feel like even a novice like me could even do it. It's so compact so you're not lugging around two separate bulky products and the packaging is sturdy enough for travel. A mirror on each side is genius! I would definitely recommend this product and will repurchase when I run out.
Marium S.
Review for: Light Medium Shift more...
My new favorite face palette urbandecaycosmetics N A K E D S K I N S H A D E S H I F T E R got mine from ultabeauty this cute palette is travel friendly has a very cute packaging with two mirrors and a magnetic closure too. One side contains cream highlighter,two contour shades and two color correctors. The other side has all your powders two contouring shades two for setting your face and one highlighter. Mine is in the shade LIGHT MEDIUM. Every single shade in this palette blends like a dream. I highly recommend this one if you’re in a market for a contour palette this has everything you need.
Jordyn L.
My most favorite contour pallet in the whole wide world. Definitely worth the spend, there's a variety of shades and a little goes a long way for sure. The highlight is to die for. I definitely love the set up of it too, it's very sturdy and beautifully organized. I would recommend this to anyone!
Nicole
San Antonio , TX
Amazing!!!!!! Creamy, pigmented, and easy to blend! The colors range from light to dark, and works on various skin tones. Definitely recommend a lot of primer for those of us with oily skin, but definitely suggest trying this!!!!
I am looking for a good contouring palette. Is this a good One?
Laurie S.
GRABILL, IN
I am indecisive on purchasing this palette or the Kat Von D Shade and Light. Any thoughts? What do people recommend?
Esmeralda R.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this product worth the price?
Alicia J.
Chelmsford, Essex
How much is it??
Elizabeth G.
Philadelphia, PA
How is this for contouring beginners? I really want it but it seems kinda complicated.

back