BY URBAN DECAY #18 in Contouring

Naked Skin Shapeshifter is more than a contour kit. This three-in-one complexion palette provides everything you need to contour, color-correct and highlight. One side contains powders (three for contouring and one pearl shade for highlighting), and the other holds creams (two for contouring, two for color-correcting and one pearl shade for highlighting).

Available in two color ways that span the complexion spectrum—Light Medium Shift for light to medium skin tones and Medium Dark Shift for medium to dark skin tones—Naked Skin Shapeshifter has everybody covered. If you fall somewhere in the middle, mix the shades in either palette to create your own custom tones. You can even layer the powder and cream formulas to achieve a longer-wearing, more intense effect.

Naked Skin Shapeshifter is contouring the Naked way. Every shade is blendable, buildable and forgiving—so your skin still looks like skin. We curated a range of shades and textures for the flexibility to create any look. The medium and dark contour shades allow you to achieve any level of contouring, from subtle shaping to more intense, sculpted effects. The color correctors neutralize dark areas under the eyes for a wide-awake look. The light contour shades and highlighters enable you to bring light to the high points of the face—for glowing, youthful-looking Naked skin.

Our powders are finely milled for an ultra-silky feel and a clean finish. The creams blend into the skin for a seamless finish—giving you the best of both worlds.

Naked Skin Shapeshifter comes in a super-sleek, travel-ready case with a dimensional, “contoured” effect. Slim enough to take with you, this palette is still packed with nine shades. A double-sided mirror separates the powders from the creams and keeps them clean and mess-free.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Cream Ingredients:

Isononyl Isononanoate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Dimethicone, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Silica [Nano] / Silica, Polyethylene, Tribehenin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate [Nano] / Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Silica, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate

All Shades May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 75470 / Carmine

Powder Ingredients:

Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyethylene, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Alumina

All Shades May Contain:

Mica, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake

• What are your honest thoughts on Urban Decay Naked Skin S...1 Answers
  • I am indecisive on purchasing this palette or the Kat Von...4 Answers
  • Sephora has a sale for Urban Decay Naked Skin Shapeshifte...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "i am actually really impressed by this palette. the medium dark one is actually dark enough to bronze and give me a hard contour on my skin! for reference i am in fenty 390/nc45-50/bare minerals hazelnut. i will use all the powders. im not a contour girl, mostly bronze but for travel this is great. its much skinnier than i thought it would be but that only helped its cause. i love the mirror and how this is made! gorgeous. only thing is the cremes are not realistically for girls of color. the one thats supposed to be under eye concealer is crazy light & ashy. could be a concealer for a fairer skin tone.. and the contour creme is crazy dark which is pretty impressive. definitely will be using the powder more than the creme (except the red.. thats gold 😩). powder did have some fallout but a little goes a loooooooooooong way! & the cremes are soooo creamy & soft! honestly this is worth the price especially since its gonna last a long time. didnt think this would be for me but got it anyways and now im very pressed and happy (:" in 109 reviews
  • "my favourite contour palette!! so so amazing, the pigmentation is unreal & the highlighter is insane😍 not the cheapest however you get what you pay for. there is both cream and powder shades and also a mirror which means it’s ideal for travelling. i would 100% recommend this product. even though i have it in the shade “light” the contour shades are still quite deep so wouldn’t say it’s perfect for very pale skin. apart from that it’s amazing!! will definitely be buying again." in 11 reviews
Stacy B.
Jackson
Review for: Light Medium Shift more...
So far so good. I’m not use to using powder contour but these seem to go on smooth and blend easy. I’m more of a fair olive skin tone naturally right now I’m spray tanning. I would purchase this again
Natasha B.
Evarts, KY
Review for: Light Medium Shift more...
This is my absolute new favorite go to for contouring my face. The cream is a perfect starter and the powder is literally like butter. I love the color options given to mix and match for different skin tones. I don't like the lighter tones and prefer my concealer and setting powder over both the light cream or powder colors. I think the highlight is a beautiful glow, but can be cakey on dry skin tones. I would recommend this product for contouring alone and for oily to normal skin types, all colors would most likely work perfectly. The two sides with mirrors on both make applying the products easier and great for on the go.
Shawne D.
Winter Garden, FL
Review for: Light Medium Shift more...
I've been using this product for a couple months now and I can honestly say I love it! I love that it combines both cream and powder contour and highlight colors that are good for my skin tone--they took the guess work out of it--and it's so user friendly! Before I bought this product I had never cream contoured before but this formula is so smooth and easy to blend I feel like even a novice like me could even do it. It's so compact so you're not lugging around two separate bulky products and the packaging is sturdy enough for travel. A mirror on each side is genius! I would definitely recommend this product and will repurchase when I run out.
Marium S.
Review for: Light Medium Shift more...
My new favorite face palette urbandecaycosmetics N A K E D S K I N S H A D E S H I F T E R got mine from ultabeauty this cute palette is travel friendly has a very cute packaging with two mirrors and a magnetic closure too. One side contains cream highlighter,two contour shades and two color correctors. The other side has all your powders two contouring shades two for setting your face and one highlighter. Mine is in the shade LIGHT MEDIUM. Every single shade in this palette blends like a dream. I highly recommend this one if you’re in a market for a contour palette this has everything you need.
Jordyn L.
My most favorite contour pallet in the whole wide world. Definitely worth the spend, there's a variety of shades and a little goes a long way for sure. The highlight is to die for. I definitely love the set up of it too, it's very sturdy and beautifully organized. I would recommend this to anyone!
Nicole
San Antonio , TX
Amazing!!!!!! Creamy, pigmented, and easy to blend! The colors range from light to dark, and works on various skin tones. Definitely recommend a lot of primer for those of us with oily skin, but definitely suggest trying this!!!!
Jayme C.
Center Point, AL
Review for: Light Medium Shift more...
I'm not a cream contour person but the powder sides of this palette are nice. A lady at Ulta did my makeup with this palette for concealer and contour and i'm usually not a full coverage, concealer and contour person. Just usually a foundation then everything else powder. So my dry undereyes and then combo to oily skin everywhere else didn't really like it but I wish she would've used the powder side to atleast set the cream or just used all the powder in the first place because I know it would've worked better for me then. Still a good palette if you think you can pay the price for it.
daija a.
Eugene , OR
I truly love this product. The compact packaging and the idea of having your cream contour and highlight shades plus your power highlight and contour shades in one is amazing and makes doing your makeup very easy and personally saved me some time because I didn't have to go back and forth between two different kits. I am in the shade light and the colors blended out beautifully and very easily on the skin. The power highlight shade is more of a glow from within highlight which I personally like for everyday use. This product has quickly become a holly grail for me and I will repurchase in the future.
Jennifer H.
Catonsville, MD
This has quickly become my new go to contour palette. I am not usually into cream contour but this one blends so well and is colored so perfectly you can't help but love it. I haven't used the color correcting creams very much, but love the highlight and contour shades in this palette. The powders are all very beautiful, and can be used alone or paired with the creams to give your look a little something extra. You get a fair amount of product for your money. I used the tarte palette before this one, but this one has become my new go to.
Yumna S.
Urban Decay Naked Skin Shapeshifter
I thinks this Shapeshifter palette is great except I think it needed a brush with it. I bought it because I thought it will be really nice to try on. I would totally recommend this. I would say that most people use powder contour so I believe the price should have been less and only needed a powder contour in one pack. I bought this for $48.
I am looking for a good contouring palette. Is this a good One?
Laurie S.
GRABILL, IN
I am indecisive on purchasing this palette or the Kat Von D Shade and Light. Any thoughts? What do people recommend?
Esmeralda R.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this product worth the price?
Alicia J.
Chelmsford, Essex
How much is it??
Elizabeth G.
Philadelphia, PA
How is this for contouring beginners? I really want it but it seems kinda complicated.