BY URBAN DECAY

Naked Skin Shapeshifter is more than a contour kit. This three-in-one complexion palette provides everything you need to contour, color-correct and highlight. One side contains powders (three for contouring and one pearl shade for highlighting), and the other holds creams (two for contouring, two for color-correcting and one pearl shade for highlighting).

Available in two color ways that span the complexion spectrum—Light Medium Shift for light to medium skin tones and Medium Dark Shift for medium to dark skin tones—Naked Skin Shapeshifter has everybody covered. If you fall somewhere in the middle, mix the shades in either palette to create your own custom tones. You can even layer the powder and cream formulas to achieve a longer-wearing, more intense effect.

Naked Skin Shapeshifter is contouring the Naked way. Every shade is blendable, buildable and forgiving—so your skin still looks like skin. We curated a range of shades and textures for the flexibility to create any look. The medium and dark contour shades allow you to achieve any level of contouring, from subtle shaping to more intense, sculpted effects. The color correctors neutralize dark areas under the eyes for a wide-awake look. The light contour shades and highlighters enable you to bring light to the high points of the face—for glowing, youthful-looking Naked skin.

Our powders are finely milled for an ultra-silky feel and a clean finish. The creams blend into the skin for a seamless finish—giving you the best of both worlds.

Naked Skin Shapeshifter comes in a super-sleek, travel-ready case with a dimensional, “contoured” effect. Slim enough to take with you, this palette is still packed with nine shades. A double-sided mirror separates the powders from the creams and keeps them clean and mess-free.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Cream Ingredients:

Isononyl Isononanoate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Dimethicone, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Silica [Nano] / Silica, Polyethylene, Tribehenin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate [Nano] / Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Silica, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate

All Shades May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 75470 / Carmine

Powder Ingredients:

Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyethylene, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Alumina

All Shades May Contain:

Mica, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake

• What are your honest thoughts on Urban Decay Naked Skin S...1 Answers
  • I am indecisive on purchasing this palette or the Kat Von...4 Answers
  • Sephora has a sale for Urban Decay Naked Skin Shapeshifte...2 Answers
Urban Decay Naked Skin Shapeshifter
  • "i am actually really impressed by this palette. the medium dark one is actually dark enough to bronze and give me a hard contour on my skin! for reference i am in fenty 390/nc45-50/bare minerals hazelnut. i will use all the powders. im not a contour girl, mostly bronze but for travel this is great. its much skinnier than i thought it would be but that only helped its cause. i love the mirror and how this is made! gorgeous. only thing is the cremes are not realistically for girls of color. the one thats supposed to be under eye concealer is crazy light & ashy. could be a concealer for a fairer skin tone.. and the contour creme is crazy dark which is pretty impressive. definitely will be using the powder more than the creme (except the red.. thats gold 😩). powder did have some fallout but a little goes a loooooooooooong way! & the cremes are soooo creamy & soft! honestly this is worth the price especially since its gonna last a long time. didnt think this would be for me but got it anyways and now im very pressed and happy (:" in 109 reviews
  • "my favourite contour palette!! so so amazing, the pigmentation is unreal & the highlighter is insane😍 not the cheapest however you get what you pay for. there is both cream and powder shades and also a mirror which means it’s ideal for travelling. i would 100% recommend this product. even though i have it in the shade “light” the contour shades are still quite deep so wouldn’t say it’s perfect for very pale skin. apart from that it’s amazing!! will definitely be buying again." in 11 reviews
Amanda S.
Pittsford, NY
Review for: Light Medium Shift more...
I have really been enjoying this product!

Powders: I find that the two bronzer/contour shades mixed together give me a perfect all over bronze that I can customize depending on the time of year and how tan I am. I find the powder highlight to be very beautiful and on the silvery side, but in a very wearable way that I enjoy and is different from my other highlights. All of the powders are very pigmented and build-able.

Creams: The creams work well but I knocked it down a star only because I find that I want to use them under my eyes to correct, but they look a little dry. Granted, I have very dry under-eyes though. I will continue to use the powders and creams in this palette, even if I need to add a little extra moisture under my eyes!

Packaging: The packaging also feels very sturdy and safe for travel. I also enjoy the mirror and find, although skinny, can be used for makeup application if travelling. It is a solid mirror, not cheap and warped.

Final thoughts: I think if you purchase this, you will enjoy it and get use out of it!
Emari P.
portland
I love the contour powders in this kit will work for a lot of skin tones. If you flip the mirror you uncover the cream side which to be honest I hate it’s just to waxy and then they dry down wayyyy to powdery it also has a creme highlight which doesn’t have any pigment at all, moving back to the contour side of the pallete, it comes with a pressed powder for your overall face and baking but it’s just okay not anything special, the highlight in this pallete 🤦🏽‍♀️, over time it just started to crack and fell out of the pallete and I ended up just throwing the highlight out completely, but before I did that it was an okay highlighter just not for me, I really like the in your face metallic glossy highlight and this was just muted and looked weird on my skin tone it swatched great but didn’t look good on the face.
Lindsay L.
Murfreesboro, TN
I bought this as a newbie to contouring. I love that you get a full range of cream and powder products to play with. This was a huge help in figuring out how to contour and also figure out which I prefer. The creams blend out easily and are more sheer but buildable so you don't have to worry about overapplying. The powders are pretty pigmented but they blend out easily as well. The cream and powder work well on their own or together and layer beautifully without getting cakey or patchy. I also really enjoy how cool-toned the contour and even bronzer shades are as I am not a huge fan of warm-toned products. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone wanting to explore contouring.
Alexandria L.
I don't usually contour that much, but I like that everything I need comes in this one palette. I tend to use mostly the cream contour underneath my foundation on a day-to-day basis, and use the concealing powder underneath my eyes to set. The powder highlighter is really gorgeous, but the cream highlight is pretty lackluster. However, I don't usually use cream highlighters so I just overlook it. Overall I think it's a good palette, especially for those that aren't that experienced or contour on the daily, but the one dud in it is the cream highlight.
Paul A.
Jamesburg, NJ
Review for: Medium Dark Shift more...
I LOVE this product. It is so so useful. Compared to the contour kits I have from other companies like ABH, this is the best one. Every piece in this package fits my complexion and it applies well. The saying a little goes along way is very apparent here because the powder contour is so pigmented. Everything in this palette compliments each-other. I use it everyday and would buy again. One thing I wish for is for the cream side to be a little more creamy and blend-able. Overall amazing.
Sara C.
Review for: Light Medium Shift more...
This palette is my absolute favorite thing in my makeup routine.  I do not go anywhere without this.  It is simple to use and everything you need is contained in this palette.  I have even used these shades as neutral eyeshadow when I only pack my palette and my mascara.  Every person who has used this palette of mine has gone and bought one of their own.  Definitely worth the price but does go on sale sometimes at Ulta.
Michelle G.
inman
Bought this pallet off of a recommendation from a Sephora employee. I was drawn to this pallet specifically because it has powder and creams, as well as color correcting options. My only complaint is that it's been difficult to find a brush that picks up the creams well enough without wasting most of the product due to the formula seeing extremely buttery
Carissa B.
Belleville, IL
This is my go to highlight and contour palette. There is a rare occasion that I will grab something else to contour with. I will admit that I use the powder side much more often than the creme side, but that's all my personal preference. Urban Decay Shapeshifter
Karlee P.
Fairview , TN
Review for: Light Medium Shift more...
This product is one of my ride or die products! The colors of this palette are so nice for bronzing or contouring. It’s also amazing because it comes with a setting powder and a powder and cream highlight. It also comes with cream contour products which I also love because they are so creamy and blend out so nice. The bronzers are so pigmented and leave the skin looking sun kissed and nicely sculpted. I would definitely recommend this product. Though it is pretty pricey, it is definitely worth the money because you are getting a lot of product.
Michelle N.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Light Medium Shift more...
This product is beyond amazing , two sided so you get the best of both worlds . Choose between either a great powder or a great creme contour ! Such a versatile palette great for travel and works effortlessly! Also has color correctors and highlights !
I am looking for a good contouring palette. Is this a good One?
Laurie S.
GRABILL, IN
I am indecisive on purchasing this palette or the Kat Von D Shade and Light. Any thoughts? What do people recommend?
Anna C.
Tips and tricks for the cream side? I use the powders constantly but the contour creams dont seem to be as easy to work with.
Veronica S.
Is either of these med or full coverage? Urban Decay Naked Skin Shapeshifter [product:kat-von-d-shade-+-light-face-contour-palette] looking for something similar to foundation that will work year round without buying several shades
Alicia J.