BY URBAN DECAY #18 in Contouring

Naked Skin Shapeshifter is more than a contour kit. This three-in-one complexion palette provides everything you need to contour, color-correct and highlight. One side contains powders (three for contouring and one pearl shade for highlighting), and the other holds creams (two for contouring, two for color-correcting and one pearl shade for highlighting).

Available in two color ways that span the complexion spectrum—Light Medium Shift for light to medium skin tones and Medium Dark Shift for medium to dark skin tones—Naked Skin Shapeshifter has everybody covered. If you fall somewhere in the middle, mix the shades in either palette to create your own custom tones. You can even layer the powder and cream formulas to achieve a longer-wearing, more intense effect.

Naked Skin Shapeshifter is contouring the Naked way. Every shade is blendable, buildable and forgiving—so your skin still looks like skin. We curated a range of shades and textures for the flexibility to create any look. The medium and dark contour shades allow you to achieve any level of contouring, from subtle shaping to more intense, sculpted effects. The color correctors neutralize dark areas under the eyes for a wide-awake look. The light contour shades and highlighters enable you to bring light to the high points of the face—for glowing, youthful-looking Naked skin.

Our powders are finely milled for an ultra-silky feel and a clean finish. The creams blend into the skin for a seamless finish—giving you the best of both worlds.

Naked Skin Shapeshifter comes in a super-sleek, travel-ready case with a dimensional, “contoured” effect. Slim enough to take with you, this palette is still packed with nine shades. A double-sided mirror separates the powders from the creams and keeps them clean and mess-free.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Cream Ingredients:

Isononyl Isononanoate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Dimethicone, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Silica [Nano] / Silica, Polyethylene, Tribehenin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate [Nano] / Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Silica, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate

All Shades May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 75470 / Carmine

Powder Ingredients:

Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyethylene, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Alumina

All Shades May Contain:

Mica, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake

• What are your honest thoughts on Urban Decay Naked Skin S...1 Answers
  • I am indecisive on purchasing this palette or the Kat Von...4 Answers
  • Sephora has a sale for Urban Decay Naked Skin Shapeshifte...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "i am actually really impressed by this palette. the medium dark one is actually dark enough to bronze and give me a hard contour on my skin! for reference i am in fenty 390/nc45-50/bare minerals hazelnut. i will use all the powders. im not a contour girl, mostly bronze but for travel this is great. its much skinnier than i thought it would be but that only helped its cause. i love the mirror and how this is made! gorgeous. only thing is the cremes are not realistically for girls of color. the one thats supposed to be under eye concealer is crazy light & ashy. could be a concealer for a fairer skin tone.. and the contour creme is crazy dark which is pretty impressive. definitely will be using the powder more than the creme (except the red.. thats gold 😩). powder did have some fallout but a little goes a loooooooooooong way! & the cremes are soooo creamy & soft! honestly this is worth the price especially since its gonna last a long time. didnt think this would be for me but got it anyways and now im very pressed and happy (:" in 109 reviews
  • "my favourite contour palette!! so so amazing, the pigmentation is unreal & the highlighter is insane😍 not the cheapest however you get what you pay for. there is both cream and powder shades and also a mirror which means it’s ideal for travelling. i would 100% recommend this product. even though i have it in the shade “light” the contour shades are still quite deep so wouldn’t say it’s perfect for very pale skin. apart from that it’s amazing!! will definitely be buying again." in 11 reviews
Amanda S.
Roxbury Xing, MA
Review for: Light Medium Shift more...
I have really been enjoying this product!

Powders: I find that the two bronzer/contour shades mixed together give me a perfect all over bronze that I can customize depending on the time of year and how tan I am. I find the powder highlight to be very beautiful and on the silvery side, but in a very wearable way that I enjoy and is different from my other highlights. All of the powders are very pigmented and build-able.

Creams: The creams work well but I knocked it down a star only because I find that I want to use them under my eyes to correct, but they look a little dry. Granted, I have very dry under-eyes though. I will continue to use the powders and creams in this palette, even if I need to add a little extra moisture under my eyes!

Packaging: The packaging also feels very sturdy and safe for travel. I also enjoy the mirror and find, although skinny, can be used for makeup application if travelling. It is a solid mirror, not cheap and warped.

Final thoughts: I think if you purchase this, you will enjoy it and get use out of it!
Yesenia G.
New Castle, DE
Review for: Light Medium Shift more...
The packaging is gorgeous and has a great look to it. You have one side Creme and the other powder. The colors are stunning. Sadly, this was Ok. Not the best, not the worst. The reason being is because it goes on the skin beautifully but by the time it hits 2 hours it’s completely muddy and looks like it moves around. It doesn’t hold best standards and for my first high end contour palette, I was a tad disappointed but the colors were just right for my light-medium skin tone. Would I recommend this? Yeah. Do I think this is the best palette? No.
Jessie B.
De Pere, WI
Review for: Medium Dark Shift more...
I purchased this when on sale at Sephora and decided to use it daily for a week. The dark cream contour applied very dark but blends so nice with a damp sponge! The light contour was nice for cutting my contour and on the nose. The color corrector was great for my inner corner, just below the medial cants where I get somewhat dark circles. I only use a small dot in that area to prevent too much layering of product under my eyes. The powders were just as easy to use! I used the dark and medium contour together and pressed them into the skin over the cream product to create a contour that will last 18 hours in the humidity and crazy work days I have! The medium shade works as a neutral bronzer. The highlighter shocked me!! It looks like it will be pink but it is a very pretty champaign gold that lasted sooo well! I used the powders in the eye, as well. I feel like they do a good job but seem to fade more than when used all over the face. Overall, I highly recommend this!!
Mechelle H.
Berry, AL
Review for: Light Medium Shift more...
I purchased this on an impulse, and I am grateful I did. This is a tiny powerhouse! It has everything necessary for a natural, no makeup look, and is the perfect base for any look you'd care or dare to create! The cream corrector hides my dark circles, the warm contour powder is the perfect shade for bronzing enabling the cooler shade to easily sculpt and contour. The lightest shade brightens without any sheen and the highlighter made my skin appear to glow from an inner fire! I haven't used any other comparible products since I found this palette. Plus it fits easily into my makeup bag for touch ups! This, my Perversion mascara and a little gloss is all I need!
Jennifer B.
US
Review for: Light Medium Shift more...
I love the powder side. The highlight pops and the bronzer/contour is great. I'm not that impressed with the light powder, it's not good for baking. The cream side is ok, but a light hand on the contour is a must as the shade is a little too dark even on the light/medium palette. I got it on a great sale, so it was worth the sale price. I probably wouldn't pay full price for this product.  If the setting powder was better, it'd be worth it as I could get a full face with one palette.
Keyshia C.
New York
Review for: Light Medium Shift more...
Versatile and compact. Best contour/highlight & color correcting palette ever! You must have this in your collection! Once again, Urban Decay did not disappoint! This product was so pleasantly easy to use and fits perfectly into my makeup bag. It is a great makeup aid and now will be part of my daily makeup routine. As a total makeup addict, I've owned pretty much every contouring & highlighting pallet on the market but not one compares to this beautiful UD Naked palette. The cream side is so lovely & smooth. They blend easily & go on smoothly. It's easy to build up too. The powders are gorgeous and again it's creamy the powders go on easily & smoothly. I like to build over the cream with the powders. They look gorgeous together. Of course, they look beautiful on their own as well. You can really create many looks with this pallet. Oh, and the color correction cream & powder is also fabulous. I find it really brightens my under eyes and evens out my skin tone. Highly recommend this fabulous pallet. Thank you, Urban Decay for another great product!
Alexandria L.
I don't usually contour that much, but I like that everything I need comes in this one palette. I tend to use mostly the cream contour underneath my foundation on a day-to-day basis, and use the concealing powder underneath my eyes to set. The powder highlighter is really gorgeous, but the cream highlight is pretty lackluster. However, I don't usually use cream highlighters so I just overlook it. Overall I think it's a good palette, especially for those that aren't that experienced or contour on the daily, but the one dud in it is the cream highlight.
Rebecca M.
Wichita
Review for: Light Medium Shift more...
I was hesitant to buy this - I had been using some Tarte powder for Contour (Don't Be Afraid to Dazzle palette), and have the Anastasia Beverly Hills Cream Contour kit, plus a couple of the contour singles from the ABH powder kit. I have attached a comparison photo of the Cream Contour and the Shapeshifter.

I was looking into a few when deciding. The Lorac Contour was tempting (Lorac has amazing eyeshadows and I am sure their contour is the same!) but all but the deep Contour would be essentially useless to me, being medium tan (Estée Lauder Double wear 4N2 for reference). The two highlighting matte powders you can find anywhere, and the shimmer highlight is way too white and too pigmented for me.

The Anastasia powder contour kit had a better color variety, but runs too orange for my taste and aren't quite deep enough.

Enter the Shapeshifter - first was deciding on light or dark, since I fall in the middle. I am glad I ended up going with dark. I was hesitant about it, but it blends seamlessly and I need very little product. I bought this primarily for the powder since I already have the ABH Cream Contour. All of the powders are amazing. Both the lighter and darker Contour shades blend beautifully and are just the right tones. You can vary intensities very easily. The highlighter is straight amazing - it looks pink in the pan but goes on a beautiful gold.

The creams are what really surprised me here. I didn't think I would want to use them much since I already have a larger Cream kit, but I can say unequivocally that I prefer them to the Anastasia ones. They blend better and have better tones. The orange covered up my dark circles easily and didn't leave the heavy feeling that the Anastasia Cream did. The UD Cream also doesn't move around my foundation like ABH was prone to doing. That could be user error of course, but the less stiff formula is easier to work with. The ABH does have a broader range of Cream colors, though.

I also love the packaging. My only complaint is that one of the powders looks like it wants to pop out. I am going to glue it.
Charlea M.
Caro
Review for: Light Medium Shift more...
This product from Urban Decay is just gorgeous. I use it a bunch, especially when I am traveling. The packaging is sleek enough that I can pack it into my makeup bag. I purchased it at Ulta for around $27 when it was on sale, and I do not regret it. The only reason it gets a 4 is because the lightest cream shade just doesn’t work for me. I tried using it as a concealer and it just creases on me. The highlighter shade is very potent and the same goes for the cream contour shades. I will definitely purchase this again.
Paul A.
Jamesburg, NJ
Review for: Medium Dark Shift more...
I LOVE this product. It is so so useful. Compared to the contour kits I have from other companies like ABH, this is the best one. Every piece in this package fits my complexion and it applies well. The saying a little goes along way is very apparent here because the powder contour is so pigmented. Everything in this palette compliments each-other. I use it everyday and would buy again. One thing I wish for is for the cream side to be a little more creamy and blend-able. Overall amazing.
I am looking for a good contouring palette. Is this a good One?
Laurie S.
GRABILL, IN
I am indecisive on purchasing this palette or the Kat Von D Shade and Light. Any thoughts? What do people recommend?
Esmeralda R.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this product worth the price?
Alicia J.
Chelmsford, Essex
How much is it??
Elizabeth G.
Philadelphia, PA
How is this for contouring beginners? I really want it but it seems kinda complicated.