BY URBAN DECAY #85 in Liquid Foundation

We’re not exactly what you call low-maintenance when it comes to beauty (and we’re not ashamed to admit it). But we’re more than happy to take a shortcut or two-as long as it doesn’t look like we did. THIS is one of those times. Naked Skin One & Done Hybrid Complexion Perfector combines all the benefits of skin treatment and protection with the coverage of a sheer foundation. This multitasking cream is the best of both worlds!

Instantly blur imperfections and even out skin tone—for beautifully perfected, ultra definition skin. (Naked Skin One & Done gets the job done so well, there’s no need for foundation.) Our high-tech, weightless formula provides all-day wear and feels amazing. But the best part is how it transforms the look of your skin! Light-diffusing spheres instantly help make flaws seem to disappear. Over time, pores look smaller and skin appears noticeably firmer and more radiant. And our broad range of easy-to-match shades covers a wide spectrum of skin tones.

In a clinical study of Naked Skin One & Done, a majority of participants had:

• An immediate improvement in the look of skin tone that lasted for up to 8 hours.
  • A significant improvement in radiance after 12 weeks of use.
  • Significantly firmer-feeling skin after 12 weeks of use.
  • Visibly smaller-looking pores after 8 weeks of use.

We loaded this oil-free formula with so many nourishing ingredients (including peptides, vitamins and moisturizers), you’ll be tempted to skip your skin treatment. Gatuline® Radiance—derived from the wu zhu yu plant—improves the look of radiance, tone and texture. And SPF 20 protects against sun damage.

Naked Skin One & Done comes in a sleek, metallic tube with nude and gunmetal ombré artwork. At 40ml, it holds a lot of product—and the convenient airless pump makes it easy to get out every last bit!

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Active Ingredients:

• Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Danielle A.
Playa Del Rey, CA
Review for: Light, Urban Decay Naked Skin One & Done Hybrid Complexion Perfector more...
I really wanted to love this product. I love me some Urban Decay products and this, for the most part, was exactly what I wanted in daily coverage. It's NOT a foundation - so don't expect crazy coverage that hides everything - and is fantastic for daily wear. In my opinion, this product has a great consistency and feeling on the skin. It's light, looks natural, and is SO easy to apply.

However, I've had two major issues with this since using it. As someone with dry skin, this wasn't my best friend. While it looked great immediately after application, I noticed that it started my really dry areas started showing through after an hour of wear. Even with primer, concealer, and using as little product as possible, my skin looked dried out and flaky in some spots. I've never really had this problem with other tinted moisturizers, BB creams, or foundations.

I also have had several breakouts in areas where I have NEVER broken out before. Seeing as nothing else in my daily routine has changed and no other new products have been introduce, I can comfortably say these breakouts was caused from using this. I do have somewhat sensitive skin, but it typically holds up well enough to new products and I've never seen more than 1-2 small spots appear after trying a new product. I also make a strong effort to take care of my skin and keep it clean, so to have reacted so poorly to this was really surprising. Others seem to not have as much of a problem as I have with this, so it's possible that maybe I just got a bad batch, but I would be wary of this if you're someone that has sensitive skin.

I'm giving this three stars because I really love the brand, the feeling and consistency of this product, and the amount of coverage it provides, but I won't be purchasing this again as the two problems I have this this were substantially large ones that have occurred multiple times.
Ola A.
Review for: Medium more...
Overall, this is a great B.B. cream with medium-full buildable coverage and SPF. I haven’t had trouble with the pump at all, and two pumps is enough for my entire face when I want natural-looking medium coverage.
Only reason I’m giving this four stars instead of five is because I am between shades, medium and medium dark; so I prefer Origins tinted moisturizer which adapts to my skin tone, brightens, and has higher SPF. (Or, if you want fuller, foundation-like coverage, you can get IT Cosmetics CC cream with higher SPF as well.)
I love Urban Decay (mostly their lip & eye products, primer spray), but I want the products on my skin to help care for or improve it, not just mask it. I know this B.B. cream is supposed to help improve skin with use, but the Origins one just works better (instantly) for me. Would still recommend this product, in my top 5 B.B. creams.
Michele W.
Des Moines , IA
Review for: Medium Light more...
I was looking for a CC cream because I don’t like full coverage foundation. After asking a representative at Ulta what would be a good CC cream for oily skin and she pointed me to this. I absolutely love it! It has just the right amount of coverage that it’s hides the pores but you can still see freckles. It also feels light on the face. I put this on at 5:30 am and after using my setting spray, it lasted me until 6pm at night. The SPF is a bonus as well, it’ll be something I can wear out in the summer as well. I’d definitely recommend this to any of my friends!
Jolisel V.
New York , NY
Review for: Medium more...
I tried this B.B. cream yesterday at a makeup class at Sephora in color medium and I have to said I am surprised by the results, it’s easy to apply and feels very light! I always have to use primer with all face products cause I have a lot of texture in my face but because of time I didn’t use any for this time and I have to said I am surprised how many hours it last on my face looking natural! Bravo UD
Alessandra C.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Medium more...
Great for an everyday minimal makeup look. If you're looking for a full glam look, I would try something else. However, if you want that no makeup, makeup look you'll love this. Coverage is definitely sheer but does a nice job evening out skintone. Also, it has spf so it will help keep you safe from the sun
Ashlee H.
This is an awesome light coverage foundation. It’s perfect for days when I want some coverage and to even out my skin tone but don’t really want to wear a ton of makeup. Plus it doesn’t break me out like Urban Decay All Nighter Liquid Foundation does. My only complaint is the color selection is pretty poor, but since it’s light coverage it’s more forgiving when the shade isn’t a perfect match.
Sarah P.
Fayetteville, NC
Review for: Medium Dark more...
Love this foundation!! One of my top go Too’s. It last all day with a primer and setting powder over it. It goes on so good and gives you a luminous finish like the box says!! I will buy again!! Also had SPF20 in it.I also love the packaging. I feel like I can squeeze all the product out so I get my money’s worth!!! Urban Decay Naked Skin One & Done Hybrid Complexion Perfector
Kayla G.
Barnhart, MO
Review for: Light more...
Lately, I've been rebelling against my former routine of really heavy matte face makeup in favor of a more glowy natural look, and this was one of the complexion products I tried most recently. This is a lightweight correcting, BB like cream that gives me that very " your skin, but better" vibe. I don't have many areas of concern in terms of coloration or acne, but this helped give me a nice blank slate to work with that held up throughout the day and did not dry out on my skin. I did still do some light concealing for undereyes. However, I give 4 stars because I feel $36 is a bit high for such a lightweight product, when I could go with a drugstore BB cream and get a similar effect.
Corrina Y.
Berwick, ME
I like this for a quick coverage before work! I can't really wear a lot of makeup to work ( I work in a kitchen and on a grill, the grease would clog my pores right up!) I love the one and done because it makes my skin even and flawless. But not a thick foundation coverage.
Bethany W.
Kent
If I could give this zero stars I would. It’s absolutely terrible. The finish made my face appear to be peeling. Like I had a bad sunburn and my skin was peeling off. It was uneven, didn’t blend well, and had a weird sticky texture. For the price I was expecting a great product. Frankly, I was embarrassed for the brand for this product. I tried it multiple times thinking maybe it was human error as to why it wasn’t working, but every time the same peeling happened. I retuned it to Sephora and she confirmed it was a very common complaint. I would buy the 6$ elf B.B. cream before buying this one again. At least the elf cream covers and have a good finish.
Lauren G.
Elkhart, IN
Will this cause breakouts for sensitive skin?
Alex B.
I just bought this and I had to press the pump down repeatedly for over a minute to get any product to come out, and the tube feels like it doesn't even have an ounce of product in it... Am I the only one having this issue?
Stephanie C.
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Kristin D.
Yorktown, VA
Is this buildable at all? I love the idea but I'm afraid I won't feel comfortable going out in this since I have bad skin.
alyssa f.
What should you set this with?