Urban Decay Naked Skin Highlighting Fluid

Contouring can work wonders, but it’s not for everyone. Enter “non-touring”—the secret to gorgeous, glowing skin that never looks overdone. Get the look with Naked Skin Highlighting Fluid.

This creamy highlighter instantly illuminates and blurs flaws for the perfect Naked glow. Our sheer, weightless formula is SO easy to use and blends beautifully, giving skin a dewy, lit-from-within look.

Naked Skin Highlighting Fluid is strobing the Naked way; you can see it, but you can’t SEE it. Our creamy formula absorbs into the skin rather than sitting on top, so your skin still shows through. Get that it’s-you-only-better look with a range of shades, from cult favorites like Sin (the perfect pale nude) and Fireball (peach with a pink shift) to Skywalk (an amazing blue!). Wende loves layering powder highlighter on top of Naked Skin Highlighting Fluid for added depth and dimension.

Great for every complexion type, including dry or mature skin, Naked Skin Highlighting Fluid is really wearable—even if you’re not normally the highlighter type. Subtle pearlescent pigments in Naked Skin Highlighting Fluid diffuse light to perfect skin, while antioxidant-rich vitamin C and vitamin E condition and protect. (And the formula is based off of Naked Skin Concealer, so you know it’s weightless and crazy good.) Apply this formula anywhere you want to create a glowy, strobed effect, like on the cheekbones, the bridge of the nose, and the Cupid’s bow.

Packaged in a bottle that looks like our Naked Skin Concealer component but with a silver cap, this high-tech formula is both practical and travel-friendly. You can see the shade through the clear bottle, so it’s easy to find the right one in your bag. No need to carry a brush either; the modern flocked applicator picks up and lays down just the right amount of product. And it’s soft enough to use on the delicate skin under the eyes.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
  • CI 77491 / Iron Oxides
  • CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens
  • CI 77007 / Ultramarines

Urban Decay Naked Skin Highlighting Fluid ? Have y’all tried this? I just bought it to try it out..
Can this highlighter also be mixed with a full coverage concealer how can I make my under eyes “POP” with this highlighter?
What is this?and is it worth buying?
Start your review of Urban Decay Naked Skin Highlighting Fluid!
Product Highlights
“i think this is a very beautiful highlighter which gives your skin an amazing glow. i sometimes use it as a base for powder highlighter so it stays on even longer. i can recommend.” in 29 reviews
“...product. i feel like this product has to much glitter to wear all over the face. however, it does make a beautiful nose highlight! overall, i don't recommend this product. although it is good quality, i just think that for the price you can get other highlighters that are higher quality.” in 26 reviews
Charlston , SC
Review for: Sin
I’m a big fan of urban decay his products. Their quality is unbelievable. Packaging is always gorgeous. I like using the highlighting fluid because it blends into the skin. And looks completely natural. The product is very buildable. Overall I’m very satisfied.
Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
Anderson, SC
I tried this highlighter being that Urban Decay is and always will be my first high end love. It does give a subtle highlight but barely noticeable but can can build it. You must use a sponge or fingers to set or you will wipe off your already set makeup. I simply prefer the creamy powder highlighting. Recommended for subtle highlights
Dry, Mature / Fine Lines, Dark Spots
Lexington, KY
Review for: Sin
This just takes off the foundation I already had on. I got this as a sample from Sephora since I loved the powder version of this color, and I thought the liquid one would make it more intense, but it just shows where on my skin I applied it and it's impossible to blend over other makeup. Gorgeous color though, and works fine with no skin makeup underneath if you want a more natural look
Large Pores, Redness, Scarring
Ashland, OR
Review for: Aura
This product is a bit different than what I was used to so I had a learning curve to get through. I really like the coverage, although it did leave a flat finish which gave my skin a somewhat tired look. That was because I was using too much and it was actually Building up on my skin. So I make sure to blend it well into my skin to get the effect it supposed to have.
Bonita, CA
Review for: Fireball
I tried this out about a month after it was released because it was very interesting to me because I love the look of glowing skin. Unfortunately, I did not like this product and I returned it. It was so subtle to the point that it was like why waste the money on it. But I do love the eyeliners from urban decay!
Combination
Chula Vista , CA
This liquid does what it's supposed to do, as far as highlight. I use this under my eyes and it looks beautiful. Applies and blends easy. But after a few hours it starts to feel greasy. The product still looks good, and you still can't see my pores- props for that. But it seriously feels like I'm wearing a mask under my eyes after just a couple hours of wear.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
This product gives a beautiful shining highlight. That said, I find that it doesn't easily stay on once applied. I found that it was easy to apply and blend and would work well with neutral skin (had very champagney undertones). I likely would not buy again because it had a tendency to smudge during the day.
Oily, Combination / Acne, Large Pores, Redness
Wow wow wow! This is almost as good as the Tarte shape taupe concealer! The Tarte is my go to but this stuff works amazing as well! Seriously I'm in love with how smooth it glided on my skin and it never creased! UD is one of my all time favs
Combination, Mature / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
I don't use highlighter much so it took a little trial and error. I found that I didn't really care for the powder highlighters at all. For me, there just wasn't enough control as to how much was applied and where. The doe foot applicator on Urban Decay was perfect for me. I could can just a little and use a mini Beauty Blender to get perfect results.
Got a sample of this and it's not my favorite. It felt very slick or oily on my skin for a few mins and I couldn't tell a difference looking at it. I will not be buying this product or recommending it to anyone!
Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
Ask a question to the Influenster community...