Urban Decay Naked Skin Color Correcting Fluid

We’ve all got our vices. The last thing you need is for the evidence of those sins to be visible all over your pretty face. Enter Naked Skin Color Correcting Fluid. Our innovative, lightweight formula instantly color-corrects and blurs flaws, leaving skin illuminated and bright. Don’t just conceal, correct your worst transgressions with six targeted shades for everything from redness to dark circles.

Do you wear color corrector under or over foundation[product:urban-decay-naked-skin-color-correcting-fluid] ?
Are these worth it? Do they actually work?
Does it really work? ??
Start your review of Urban Decay Naked Skin Color Correcting Fluid!
Hannah C.
Rio Vista, TX
Urban Decay Naked Skin Color Correcting Fluid uploaded by Hannah C.
Loved this. I have very red skin so I used the green one and this did wonders for me. It is pretty thick, so you have to use a full coverage foundation but it is so creamy and blends into the skin flawlessly.
Emma A.
Provo, UT
Urban Decay Naked Skin Color Correcting Fluid uploaded by Emma A.
Review for: Deep Peach
Love it lots! I have a little bit lighter of a color than they let me pick above, but it works wonders as a base to cover up the deep dark circles under my eyes. Would recommend to a friend! This is the picture of my colorUrban Decay Naked Skin Color Correcting Fluid
brklyn S.
Urban Decay Naked Skin Color Correcting Fluid uploaded by brklyn S.
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Deep Peach
I use to just use concealer for covering up under eye darkness here and there but with my eczema flare ups this past year, my dark spots have gotten darker and I need a little more coverage while on Zoom ⁣ The Urban Decay Cosmetics Color Corrector in the shade Peach has been fantastic. It is the perfect balance in color and sits nicely under foundation without peaking through.⁣ I'm also really loving the airy formula. This is not a heavy product which is great!⁣ ⁣
Kimberly W.
Grand Jct, CO
Urban Decay Naked Skin Color Correcting Fluid uploaded by Kimberly W.
Purchased at: Sephora
Such a good quality color corrector. As a concealer the formula is breathtaking anyway but also how it can make any redness or any off color disappear is amazing. I adore this product and I cannot get over just how fluid and thick it is at the same time. Easily blendable. Very long lasting both on skin and in the packaging. Can take it anywhere! #Conceal #Naked #Concealer #UrbanDecay #Quality #Beauty #MakeUp
Samantha B.
Loveland, CO
Urban Decay makes rally high quality color correction options and I am here for it. Using these products was easy and it helped keep me the right shade consistently all day. I would recommend these options!
Taylor V.
Sarasota
I received a sample of the peach color corrector in an order from Sephora and I've fallen in love with it. I have another undereye corrector to get through but once I do I will be purchasing a full size. It's super lightweight but it does its job. Gotta love genetics giving me dark circles but when I was using this they were nonexistent. I don't "bake" with setting powder and I didn't notice any creasing. I love the wand and application was effortless. Just a couple of swipes of product and then blended out with a beautyblender. It lasted all day every time I used it. Great, great product.I wish I could give a completely separate rating for the green one that I also received a sample of. Same wand, same effortless application but it fell short when it came to covering up any redness. It could have been that the sample of this one didn't seem to have as much product in it (wasn't as thick as the peach) but it was too thin to really do any good.
Berlin B.
Long Beach, CA
Urban Decay Naked Skin Color Correcting Fluid uploaded by Berlin B.
Can’t love it more! Got it when it was 50% off, for the price I’d say this is a perfect product. I’ve been using it under eye area, definitely gives me a bright look. Urban Decay Naked Skin Color Correcting Fluid
Monica M.
Converse, TX
Urban Decay Naked Skin Color Correcting Fluid uploaded by Monica M.
Urban Decay Naked Skin Color Correcting Fluid uploaded by Monica M.
Review for: Deep Peach
I purchased the deep peach because it was recommended to me by a sales person at Sephora. It helped with the dark circles, but I have to apply it a few times in order to see results.
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,455 reviews
Urban Decay Naked Skin Color Correcting Fluid uploaded by Jolie D.
Urban decay naked skin color correcting fluid and it retails for $29.00. This is very creamy and super easy to blend. If you have dry skin, no problem! This formula never dragged during application or blending. It has never creased or caked under my eyes and I'm in my late 30's. There are different shades for different issues: Green reduces redness. Lavender balances sallowness. Pink brightens dark areas, like dark circles. Yellow corrects dullness. Peach masks circles/spots. One tube lasts me around six months and I use it often.
member-9d34a1
Purchased at: Sephora
Are use this as my final step for concealing my dark under eye circles. It’s a very light fluid consistency that applies and spreads well. I set with lose powder. I like the pink shade because on my fair to light skin tone, it helps brighten up the under eye area after I color correct and conceal.

979 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ifra I.
Maplewood, MO
il y a 22 jours
Tasia R. il y a 22 jours
I used to apply my orange color corrector before I apply my foundation.